LMAO this is for you glimp - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 04:18 PM Thread Starter
BANNED

LMAO this is for you glimp

or gpamp whatever ur name is

THANK YOU

My fellow Americans:

As your future President I want to thank my supporters, for your mindless support of me, despite my complete lack of any legislative achievement, my pastor's relations with Louis Farrakhan and Libyan dictator Moamar Quadafi, or my blatantly leftist voting record while I present myself as some sort of bi-partisan agent of change.

I also like how my supporters claim my youthful drug use and criminal behavior somehow qualifies me for the Presidency after 8 years of claiming Bush's youthful drinking disqualifies him. Your hypocrisy is a beacon of hope shining over a sea of political posing.

I would also like to thank the Kennedy's for coming out in support of me. There's a lot of glamour behind the Kennedy name, even though JFK started the Vietnam War, his brother Robert illegally wiretapped Martin Luther King, Jr. and Teddy killed a female employee with whom he was having an extra marital affair and who was pregnant with his child. And I'm not going anywhere near the cousins, both literally and figuratively.
And I'd like to thank Oprah Winfrey for her support. Her love of meaningless empty platitudes will be the force that propels me to the White House.

Americans should vote for me, not because of my lack of experience or achievement, but because I make people feel good. Voting for me causes some white folk to feel relieved of their imagined, racist guilt.
I say things that sound meaningful, but don't really mean anything because Americans are tired of things having meaning. If things have meaning, then that means you have to think about them.
Americans are tired of thinking. It's time to shut down the brain, and open up the heart. So when you go to vote in the primaries, remember don't think, just do. And do it for me.

Thank You.
Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 04:22 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

lolz.

post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 04:23 PM
Lifer

Nice!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 04:43 PM
Lifer

Not bad..
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffrazr
HA..Fitting for an elitist.
When I think "elitist" I think "old politician who married a young rich girl, with old money."
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 06:06 PM
$uper $low

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
When I think "elitist" I think "old politician who married a young rich girl, with old money."
When i think elitist, i think of some faggot named gpump-me-in-the-ass that ignores the facts of his shitty savior.

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 01:08 AM
Lifer

Interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffrazr
Wow, when I think elitist I think of someone who looks at the rest of the world with their nose in the air.

Someone who married a rich, young girl is smart. Especially if she has old money. Real smart.
Of course you do. When it fits your cause. John Kerry married a rich girl, and everyone bashed him for it.

Think of the word "Elitist". Not the new definition that's circling AM talk radio. The word that means "someone who's elite". Isn't that who you want running the country? Someone who's at the top of our society? When I think of "elite" I think of doctors, dentists, firefighters, etc.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmagnus
When i think elitist, i think of some faggot named gpump-me-in-the-ass that ignores the facts of his shitty savior.
Wow. Aren't you an angry kool-aid drinker. Did the republicans tell you to call me a faggot? I mean, you seem to follow their lead, and defend them like Tom Cruise defending his space religion.

Is it a religion to you? Maybe that's it. Maybe God hated you, so you took up Republicanism. "All praise be to (insert whoever they want me to vote for, here)!!"
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 09:04 AM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Wow. Aren't you an angry kool-aid drinker. Did the republicans tell you to call me a faggot? I mean, you seem to follow their lead, and defend them like Tom Cruise defending his space religion.

Is it a religion to you? Maybe that's it. Maybe God hated you, so you took up Republicanism. "All praise be to (insert whoever they want me to vote for, here)!!"
I think we've found your problem. You suffer from a mild to severe case of schizophrenia. Yes, those angry republicans are after you. You better hide. They tell everyone to call you names and poke fun of you. They want to put more spending money in your pockets so you can spend it on the evil corporations that have single handedly created your global warming delusion.

Anyways, let us know when you make it back to the mother ship so you can worship your sacred Obama. Better hurry, those evil republicans may be after you.
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 06:05 PM
$uper $low

Quote:

We've already established you bathe, drink, and recieve barry-kool-aid enemas all day long.
You have no room to call someone a kool-aid drinker when you repeatedly ignore the history, actions, and facts of your savior.

Even people who will openly say they have a liberal view on this board will not turn a blind eye to the actions you do.

Who refreshes you daily with the barry-aid through the gold and diamond crusted straw to make your savior look good, when it's apparent what he's done (and hasn't), and what kind of man he is?

I seriously would like to know where you get your source of information from that is capable of making Mr Hankey look like Jesus with big ears.

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmagnus
We've already established you bathe, drink, and recieve barry-kool-aid enemas all day long.
You have no room to call someone a kool-aid drinker when you repeatedly ignore the history, actions, and facts of your savior.

Even people who will openly say they have a liberal view on this board will not turn a blind eye to the actions you do.

Who refreshes you daily with the barry-aid through the gold and diamond crusted straw to make your savior look good, when it's apparent what he's done (and hasn't), and what kind of man he is?

I seriously would like to know where you get your source of information from that is capable of making Mr Hankey look like Jesus with big ears.
"Although it's still very early in the campaign, the latest NBC/WSJ poll has Obama leading McCain 47 to 41. I believe this is the bump that we all expected after the primary wars finally finished. The last poll was in April, which had Obama 46-43, within the margin of error for the poll. What's really interesting, though, are the ethnic and voter group breakdowns: Obama leads with African Americans 83-7, Hispanics 62-28, women 52-33, Catholics 47-40, independents 41-36, all women 52-33, and blue collars 47-42. Among Hillary supporters, Obama leads 61-19. Among white men, as you can imagine, McCain leads 55-35 as he does with soccer moms at 44-38. Among the respondents, 54 to 30 say that they believe Obama will win the election." -Houston Chronicle

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1213...googlenews_wsj
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 07:54 PM Thread Starter
BANNED

I am so tired of the fucking kool aid
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 09:17 PM
$uper $low

Quote:
"Although it's still very early in the campaign, the latest NBC/WSJ poll has Obama leading McCain 47 to 41. I believe this is the bump that we all expected after the primary wars finally finished. The last poll was in April, which had Obama 46-43, within the margin of error for the poll. What's really interesting, though, are the ethnic and voter group breakdowns: Obama leads with African Americans 83-7, Hispanics 62-28, women 52-33, Catholics 47-40, independents 41-36, all women 52-33, and blue collars 47-42. Among Hillary supporters, Obama leads 61-19. Among white men, as you can imagine, McCain leads 55-35 as he does with soccer moms at 44-38. Among the respondents, 54 to 30 say that they believe Obama will win the election." -Houston Chronicle

You basically just told me that the majority of voters are ignorant, including youself, in the way you just dodged my question. Unless you're telling me that you just follow what you see everyone else doing, and that's where you get your info from.. . .
What's a Soccer Mom?

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-14-2008, 10:55 AM

Quote:

Don't get a boner from the polls GString, if you remember the polls with Bush and John Kerry from 04 you might understand that they are not always a good indicator of who will win.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement