Obama associations, do they matter?... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 12:13 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Obama associations, do they matter?...

Wright, Phleger, Ayers (an America hating terrorist), and now the attorney who approved/recommended the Marc Rich pardon by Bill. When will people figure out this guy has poor judgment and stop saying his association with these hard core left wing lunatics doesn't matter?

The guy has 2 years of national experience and his "change" is what we need for foreign policy, economics, health care, education, and all the other important issues?

How about Carter and Obama having close ties now? Can I claim that Obama will be a 2nd term of Carter? I think Obama/Carter are more closely associated (hard core left wing extremist liberals) than McCain/Bush. The next 5 months is going to be intereting.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 06:30 AM
Lifer

Good thread! I guess it depends on who you are. Since we know so little about Barry, we only have these associations to go by. It's not like he has a long business history (never really worked), or a long history in the senate. Are you and I sometimes judged by who we run with? I know I am, whether it's right or wrong. With you (90 Notch) being a cop, don't you guys base some things on bad guys having "associates" that are shady or criminals? If you look at Barry's 20-year relationship with his pastor, and related flakes, how can you NOT say it matters? Michelle Obama shares those same views based on her senior thesis and some of her recent comments.

The real question is, does it matter enough to enough people? As you said, the next five months will tell.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #3 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 05:04 PM

Man, 90, you're genius.

So... I'm a Democrat, with left leaning values. I have a TON of friends who are strong right-wingers and Repbulicans. Does that make me less of a Democrat? Does that make them less of a Republican?

I have a lot of friends I disagree with. That doesn't make me like them. It doesn't mean that I should be associated with their beliefs, because I choose to call them a friend.

You have an axe to grind. This is one of your MANY overly-biased posts, masquerading as truth. You're a phony. If McCain were, say, associated with a pastor that thinks God used the Nazis for good... you'd justify, explain away, and change the subject until you somehow turn the attention away. But you seem to be so "interested" in Obama's past acquaintances, only because it serves your purpose.

Phony. You, 90 Notch, are the biggest phony on this board. Thanks for highlighting that.

post #4 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 11:24 PM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Man, 90, you're genius.

So... I'm a Democrat, with left leaning values. I have a TON of friends who are strong right-wingers and Repbulicans. Does that make me less of a Democrat? Does that make them less of a Republican?

I have a lot of friends I disagree with. That doesn't make me like them. It doesn't mean that I should be associated with their beliefs, because I choose to call them a friend.

You have an axe to grind. This is one of your MANY overly-biased posts, masquerading as truth. You're a phony. If McCain were, say, associated with a pastor that thinks God used the Nazis for good... you'd justify, explain away, and change the subject until you somehow turn the attention away. But you seem to be so "interested" in Obama's past acquaintances, only because it serves your purpose.

Phony. You, 90 Notch, are the biggest phony on this board. Thanks for highlighting that.
How about you learn how to spell Republicans before you bash one, LOL.
post #5 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 12:16 AM
Bullet Sponge

Quote:
Man, 90, you're genius.

Actually, if it was mentioned that McCain had these "friends" then I'm pretty sure Obama's people would be hammering on it, yet when it's brought up about his past, lies and those he associates with, he hides behind the race card. Why is it okay to pick apart other candidates but not him?
post #6 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 12:59 AM
T-MINUS

They absolutely matter. It shows what a real piece of shit the guy is.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #7 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 01:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Man, 90, you're genius.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you've never heard the phrase "Guilt by association."
post #8 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
How about you learn how to spell Republicans before you bash one, LOL.
Oh man. You got me.

First off, I wasn't "bashing" a republican in that post. Second, pointing out my typo doesn't make my point wrong. (it was correct)
post #9 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 03:33 AM
$uper $low

Quote:
Second, pointing out my typo doesn't make my point wrong. (it was correct)
Several other posts of idiocy make you, and your posts, wrong.

post #10 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 05:14 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Man, 90, you're genius.

So... I'm a Democrat, with left leaning values. I have a TON of friends who are strong right-wingers and Repbulicans. Does that make me less of a Democrat? Does that make them less of a Republican? .
(1) What does your hard core left leaning values have to do with anything? (2)You have never asked for my vote, have you sick fuck?

Quote:
I have a lot of friends I disagree with. That doesn't make me like them. It doesn't mean that I should be associated with their beliefs, because I choose to call them a friend..
(3) Do you have friends who are hate-filled racist bigots and who you got to for guidance? (Obama does)

(4) Do you have friends who have hate our country and have committed terrorist acts against it? (Obama does)

BTW, I know you won't answer these questions becuase you know where I will go next. I am setting you up for the next question: (5) If you don't have those types of friends, why would you vote for a guy who does?

I also think you have every right to have friends who hate this country, hate people because of their race or religion, and think this country is evil. You do have to answer to me if you ask me for a vote to be my President and have those types of friends like Obama does though. Remember, we are talking about Obama here, not you or I as a private citizen who has never asked for a vote.

Quote:
You have an axe to grind. This is one of your MANY overly-biased posts, masquerading as truth. You're a phony. If McCain were, say, associated with a pastor that thinks God used the Nazis for good... you'd justify, explain away, and change the subject until you somehow turn the attention away. But you seem to be so "interested" in Obama's past acquaintances, only because it serves your purpose..
(6) How are the above facts biased sick fuck? (7) You do agree that it is a fact that Obama has used Wright and Phlege (sp) as advisors, correct? (8) You do agree that Obama was friends with an admitted terrorist (Ayers I think his name is) who hates this country, right? (9) You do know that Obama chose a person who approved/recommnded the Marc Rich pardon to Clinton as a member of his VP search committee, right?

I will say here in print, if it comes out that McCain has had a relationship with a person for 20 years and then had that person on his current Presidential campaign as an advisor, then I will not vote for him. (10) With that said, how can you vote for someone who had had so many "friends" who hate this country and alot of it's citizens? It's not like this is some little mistake, it is a poor decision record of astronomical proportions.

BTW, it is really funny how you say I would explain away some person who Mccain associated with who was evil. You accuse of me of being a koolaid drinker for Mccain when I am anything but, and you have koolaid stained teeth and breath when it comes to Obama. How typically hypocritical of you sick fuck!

Quote:
I numbered my questions in case you want to respond to them.

You are by far the biggest sick fuck on the board.

Do you still have the dreams about child molestation sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #11 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you've never heard the phrase "Guilt by association."
The guy who uses child molestation as an insult doesn't understand the finer points of common sense? No way!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #12 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 05:23 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Good thread! I guess it depends on who you are. Since we know so little about Barry, we only have these associations to go by. It's not like he has a long business history (never really worked), or a long history in the senate. Are you and I sometimes judged by who we run with? I know I am, whether it's right or wrong. With you (90 Notch) being a cop, don't you guys base some things on bad guys having "associates" that are shady or criminals? If you look at Barry's 20-year relationship with his pastor, and related flakes, how can you NOT say it matters? Michelle Obama shares those same views based on her senior thesis and some of her recent comments.

The real question is, does it matter enough to enough people? As you said, the next five months will tell.
Does Barrack=Barry?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #13 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 06:40 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Does Barrack=Barry?
Yes. He went by "Barry" all through the time he attended his "high-tone" high school, then it was hip to be a black militant in college, and he went to his "real" name.

post #14 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 07:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Man, 90, you're genius.

There's a difference between friendship and job association. Obama didn't make friends with these extremists by stumbling past them on the street one day. He made friends with them because they share similar political views and goals.

post #15 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 07:17 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
I numbered my questions in case you want to respond to them.
haha, you're funny....

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #16 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 01:06 AM

Of course they matter. They are just being brushed off by the lefties and the media as being racist attacks on Obammy. If John McCain went to the "Westborough Baptist Church" for 20 years and was great friends with Fred Phelps there wouldn't be a single one of us defending his actions...

Fuck Barack Hussein Osama.
post #17 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 01:10 AM
Out

gcramp, the words, "left" and "values" aren't supposed to be next to each other. That's called an oxymoron, you moron.
post #18 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 02:28 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
gcramp, the words, "left" and "values" aren't supposed to be next to each other. That's called an oxymoron, you moron.

Hahahahaha.

vv See sig. vv

post #19 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 09:16 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Yes. He went by "Barry" all through the time he attended his "high-tone" high school, then it was hip to be a black militant in college, and he went to his "real" name.
He is a piece of sh....work, isn't he?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #20 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 09:17 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Another in a long line of classic insults aimed at the sick fuck. LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #21 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 09:30 AM
Boost is Good

Quote:
So... I'm a Democrat, with left leaning values.
There not left leaning, there communist... get it straight!
post #22 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Awe, what a cute far-right bumper sticker.

Or maybe its on the mug you drink your Kool-aid out of.
post #23 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Punisher
There not left leaning, there communist... get it straight!
And to the right is... Nazism?

Got it. Thanks.
post #24 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Out

Quote:

At least you have BO to sugar yours down. It's a little tart when it's raw, huh?
post #25 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Boost is Good

Quote:

Got it. Thanks.
what part of communist do you not understand? That is government control. Nazism would be to the left of that. I think your somewhere in the middle of those. Maybe moronism? Sounds about right....
post #26 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 11:03 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Punisher
what part of communist do you not understand? That is government control. Nazism would be to the left of that. I think your somewhere in the middle of those. Maybe moronism? Sounds about right....
He's thinking if you keep going left, you'll end up on the right side.
post #27 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 11:05 AM
Lifer

Quote:

Got it. Thanks.
Nazism? Do you even know what that means? Hitler was the absolute DEFINITION of a dictator and he wanted a very highly centralized government. That would mean he's a communist/liberal. How the hell you can even try to associate nazism with conservatism is BEYOND me because they have 100% completely differing values.

post #28 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 11:05 AM
Boost is Good

Quote:
He's thinking if you keep going left, you'll end up on the right side.
He actually thinks? hmm....
post #29 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor
Nazism? Do you even know what that means? Hitler was the absolute DEFINITION of a dictator and he wanted a very highly centralized government. That would mean he's a communist/liberal. How the hell you can even try to associate nazism with conservatism is BEYOND me because they have 100% completely differing values.
you gotta forgive gpampers... he is a few crayons short of a crayon box.
post #30 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 11:10 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

W had less experience on a national level than B.O.

Not defending, just saying...

post #31 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 11:12 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor!

W had more Executive experience, though.
post #32 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Lifer

Quote:

At least Dubya had to run Texas for a while...

post #33 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 12:43 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

I don't see how this moon cricket got this far,
he name alone just says anti american!
IF HE GETS IN AND I HAD NOTHING TO LIVE FOR U COULD CHANGE MY NAME TO OSWALD
post #34 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Man, 90, you're genius.

What a crazy rant here.

You are almost certifiable.

Have your friends been documented doing the things that Obama's has? If they have and you continue your association, you are stupid for doing so.
post #35 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:

Did you forget to respond to post #10 sick fuck?

Do you still have the dreams about child molestation sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #36 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.8to5.8
I don't see how this moon cricket got this far,
he name alone just says anti american!
IF HE GETS IN AND I HAD NOTHING TO LIVE FOR U COULD CHANGE MY NAME TO OSWALD
Now THIS is true Right-Wing thoughts, out in the open. I appreciate your honesty, 3.8to5.8to2.6to2.0.
post #37 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Now THIS is true Right-Wing thoughts, out in the open. I appreciate your honesty, 3.8to5.8to2.6to2.0.
So, I'm curious. How much longer are you going to keep ignoring the REAL questions we are asking you and stop insulting those you know are not as politically well-versed as others. I haven't seen you answer a single question legitimately yet.

post #38 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 07:23 PM
Bullet Sponge

Exactly. I've seen him insult the person asking, but not answering the questions. From what I've seen there are no answers. Just a lot of paper thin promises with no ideas on how to accomplish it.

"I'm getting our troops out of Iraq"

"How?"

"Mmmm not sure."
post #39 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_frost
Exactly. I've seen him insult the person asking, but not answering the questions. From what I've seen there are no answers. Just a lot of paper thin promises with no ideas on how to accomplish it.

"I'm getting our troops out of Iraq"

"How?"

"Mmmm not sure."
Like the typical liberal, he has no answers. It's much easier to take pot-shots at our President from hind-sight, than to actually DO something. Barry Obama doesn't know shit from Shine-Ola about how to "fix" anything. He knows how to be a black militant politician, and that's about it.

post #40 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008, 05:31 AM
Out

Quote:
...doesn't know shit from Shine-Ola about...
It's been a while sine I've heard that!
post #41 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008, 05:54 AM
Lifer

Quote:
It's been a while sine I've heard that!
I'm an old guy...what can I say?

post #42 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008, 06:25 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Much like Olestra, you have a tendency to cause anal seepage.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #43 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008, 06:25 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

The answers?

McCain has all the answers!!! Jump on everybody, have a war all over the world,don't even think about negotiating with any body (Bush stratigy??). Let the poor working people pay for everything, give the big (republican) oil cos.tax breaks so they can rob the working people too!! Oh yes, lets all back a former POW. He has all the answers!!! Unless he falls asleep,again!!
post #44 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008, 06:32 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwhip2
McCain has all the answers!!! Jump on everybody, have a war all over the world,don't even think about negotiating with any body (Bush stratigy??). Let the poor working people pay for everything, give the big (republican) oil cos.tax breaks so they can rob the working people too!! Oh yes, lets all back a former POW. He has all the answers!!! Unless he falls asleep,again!!
You must be gpamp's father, so I'll be as nice to you as possible. You are obviously talking out of your ass, which knows just as much as you by the way. Why don't you pick up your remote and turn it from CNN to some porn channel, release a load or two, then rab a beer and don't worry about anything going on in the world since you obviously don't have the capacity to understand much.
post #45 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008, 07:05 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Exxon paid around $30 billion in taxes last year...you want to pick up the slack?

post #46 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Boost is Good

Quote:
wow.... you're an idot... Do us all a favor and take your keyboard and smash it with a hammer. Good day

Last edited by The Punisher; 06-10-2008 at 09:43 AM.
post #47 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
They [associations] absolutely matter.
times two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #48 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008, 10:00 AM
Lifer

Quote:

History has shown that experience does not always equal success in the white house.

However, I would like to see more tenure outside of two years in the U.S. Senate, two books, keynote address, and traveling demagogue. Some people will cite his time in the Illinois Senate, but if you scrutinize his voting record their you will not be impressed. Obama used to vote "Present" on key issues in the Illinois Senate because he didn't have the political backbone to vote yes or no. Again, this is our Democratic Nominee that's campaigning for "Change".

Irony 101 - What "Change" occurs when you don't vote for important mesaures on the Senate floor out of fear of recrimination from constituents on both sides.

I digress....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #49 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008, 10:04 AM
Worship me

I like how Pampers thought the Nazi movement was a conservative movement, that is pretty funny. Then again I'm not suprised he doesn't make the connection between a massive totalitarian government and contemporary lefty ideas of protectionism and increasing government control.
post #50 of 107 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Lifer

You know its bad for Gpamp when even MM2000 disagrees with him...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement