post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 09:07 AM
not exclude

frickin snickers...
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 09:09 AM
taco dealer

dame snickers!!!....

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 09:29 AM
Lifer

My roommate got into an arguement with an obviously liberal pastor that is black at a gas station.
This guy starts going on and on about 'rich white people' telling him to do this and that and that is why my white friend is confused about life.

So my roommate points to his car and to his and says , sir
you drive a Infinity Q45 , and I drive a ten year old dodge stratus.

He shut the hell up and quit using the 'rich white people' BS after that !

People will fucking believe anything. I'm convinced , look at these Obama followers.
They just want to blame someone else for all the BAD that can happen in life.

79 K5 blazer, 6" lift 38x15" tires d44/12b lockers and chromoly axles ,6.2L GM diesel - Waste Vegetable Oil conversion - cross over steering,14"SAW nitrogen shocks, beefed shackles, shackle flip, winch/ bumpers, diff covers.

94 CBR 600 naked, handbraked, -1 +3 sprockets, one wheel operation mod

"I'm sorry, nothing quite says, "F- You, I'm from Texas" like an all-business, stripped-down K5."
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 09:32 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by futant
My roommate got into an arguement with an obviously liberal pastor that is black at a gas station.
This guy starts going on and on about 'rich white people' telling him to do this and that and that is why my white friend is confused about life.

So my roommate points to his car and to his and says , sir
you drive a Infinity Q45 , and I drive a ten year old dodge stratus.

He shut the hell up and quit using the 'rich white people' BS after that !

People will fucking believe anything. I'm convinced , look at these Obama followers.
They just want to blame someone else for all the BAD that can happen in life.
Very true, if you can afford a Q45 you are one of the rich people in this country. That's no bullshit. A lot of people need to wake up and realize that.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 09:56 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Very true, if you can afford a Q45 you are one of the rich people in this country. That's no bullshit. A lot of people need to wake up and realize that.
Of course the man could live in a hovel, too. Sometimes it's about priorities.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 09:57 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Don't be a douchbag. Maybe I decribed this poorly, so let me reword it for you.
The pastor was an obvious racist, and liberal by their conversation/arguements about politics.
He placed his blame on 'rich white people' yet he decidedly tried to preach this to someone who saves their money rather than spend it on a new car.
So my roommate pointed out he is just being racist/retarded and he shut his trap.
Obviously there are plenty of rich black people in politics as well, but the pastor ignores this.

The point is liberals are stupid and will believe anything.
Don't get your panties in a wad because you drive a new car and decide to waste your money to look better.
If you got something to support the pastor's arguement that 'rich white people' are to blame, lets hear it?
I suspect you have nothing to say.

79 K5 blazer, 6" lift 38x15" tires d44/12b lockers and chromoly axles ,6.2L GM diesel - Waste Vegetable Oil conversion - cross over steering,14"SAW nitrogen shocks, beefed shackles, shackle flip, winch/ bumpers, diff covers.

"I'm sorry, nothing quite says, "F- You, I'm from Texas" like an all-business, stripped-down K5."
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 10:01 AM
Lifer

Hmm.. so if you have the government paying your rent, utilities, and food bills.. and drive a Q45, you're rich?

Several Katrina evacuees were in my dad's old apartments and did exactly that. I wouldn't have thought it was true except that they were BRAGGING about it. These people had a Q45, a Crossfire, and a BMW 330ci coupe parked alongside my dad's car. He paid right at $450/mo rent so you know it was a shithole.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 10:02 AM
Very Thankful!

Yep I snickered too.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
Hmm.. so if you have the government paying your rent, utilities, and food bills.. and drive a Q45, you're rich?

Several Katrina evacuees were in my dad's old apartments and did exactly that. I wouldn't have thought it was true except that they were BRAGGING about it. These people had a Q45, a Crossfire, and a BMW 330ci coupe parked alongside my dad's car. He paid right at $450/mo rent so you know it was a shithole.

Exactly. I see lots of very nice cars at the section 8 apartments next to my neighborhood.
I bet plenty of them are blaming 'rich white people' right now!
Ironically , those same rich people (white or black) pay almost all the taxes in this country. So they are the ones that feed and cloth them even though they made poor decisions in life.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement