liberal, put up or shut up - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 08:01 AM Thread Starter
makin' bacon
 
Stevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Longview,TX
Posts: 5,752
liberal, put up or shut up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp

This thread is not about what Obama is going to do when he's in office.
Guess what, this one is about what your Next New Hope is going to do to change American when elected. No changing the point or redirecting to some other bullshit, too many people are sick of you dodging the question, either answer this question or get the fuck out:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor!
How is your "boy" going to "change" this country?

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky


Stevo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 09:13 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
In early, even though gpamp won't respond directly. It will all be liberal fluff and misdirection.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #3 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 09:18 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
$5 says he "never saw this thread"
bcoop is offline  
 
post #4 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 09:36 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Before I answer, I will point out the fact that I've supported Obama since last year. If anyone needs to validate what their candidate is going to do... and ESPECIALLY explain why they're voting for their candidate, it's all of you who are gonig to vote for John McCain. Because, before he was the front-runner, NONE OF YOU liked him. He was called a liberal, and a RINO. How did all of you, collectively, accept John McCain as your personal savior?

And if your answer is "he's not Barack Obama", or "It's better than the alternative"... isn't that why a lot of people said they voted for Kerry in '04, and got hammered by the right for having that reason?

Here's what Obama will do:

http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/Obama...tForChange.pdf

(I was going to copy & paste the whole thing, just to piss you off, since you obviously KNOW you can go to his site, and see his stance on every issue. However, you'd rather just ask "what's your boy gonna do? huh? huh?" and try to make a point, if I don't spout off his entire platform, memorized by heart, when, in actuallity, you know NOTHING of the candidate that you've decided to embrace after shunning for so long (hypocrite). If that's the only argument you have against Obama, he's probably going to be your next President.)
gpamp is offline  
post #5 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 09:45 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Before I answer, I will point out the fact that I've supported Obama since last year. If anyone needs to validate what their candidate is going to do... and ESPECIALLY explain why they're voting for their candidate, it's all of you who are gonig to vote for John McCain. Because, before he was the front-runner, NONE OF YOU liked him. He was called a liberal, and a RINO. How did all of you, collectively, accept John McCain as your personal savior?
Wrong, I've been in support of John McCain since day one, including casting my unnecessary vote for him in the primary. I'll be back in the general election to vote for him again. My vote will thus cancel your vote gtampon, so you might as well consider staying home in November.
Mr Majestyk is offline  
post #6 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 09:49 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Hey, at least he's cutting income taxes by $1,000! Maybe that will help offset the $2000 I'll pay annually to support some drug addicted vagrant's health care, or even better yet, some illegal's health care. Don't we do enough of that already? His plan will just make it perfectly fine!

Geor! is offline  
post #7 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 09:55 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Before I answer, I will point out the fact that I've supported Obama since last year. If anyone needs to validate what their candidate is going to do... and ESPECIALLY explain why they're voting for their candidate, it's all of you who are gonig to vote for John McCain. Because, before he was the front-runner, NONE OF YOU liked him. He was called a liberal, and a RINO. How did all of you, collectively, accept John McCain as your personal savior?

And if your answer is "he's not Barack Obama", or "It's better than the alternative"... isn't that why a lot of people said they voted for Kerry in '04, and got hammered by the right for having that reason?

Here's what Obama will do:

http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/Obama...tForChange.pdf

(I was going to copy & paste the whole thing, just to piss you off, since you obviously KNOW you can go to his site, and see his stance on every issue. However, you'd rather just ask "what's your boy gonna do? huh? huh?" and try to make a point, if I don't spout off his entire platform, memorized by heart, when, in actuallity, you know NOTHING of the candidate that you've decided to embrace after shunning for so long (hypocrite). If that's the only argument you have against Obama, he's probably going to be your next President.)

That 'booklet' is so very typical, for Obama. "Obama will develop a plan for ______" No actual explanation on how he plans to combat anything, or how he plans to execute anything. Don't waste your time reading any of it, if you haven't yet done so. There are no details.



I'm amazed that there are enough people out there, that are so ignorant as to support a jackass that they know NOTHING about.
bcoop is offline  
post #8 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 09:56 AM
IA2
 
mikeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 22,413
Quote:
The dream that so many generations fought for feels as if its slowly slipping away. Weve never paid more for health care or for college. Its harder to save and retire. And most of all, weve lost faith that our leaders can or will do anything about it.

But it is because of their failures that this moment of challenge is also a moment of opportunity. We have a chance to bring the country together in a new majority - to finally tackle problems that Washington has ignored for too long. And that is why the same old Washington textbook campaigns just wont do in this election.

The Democratic Party has always made the biggest difference in the lives of the American people when
weve led not by polls, but by principle; not by calculation, but by conviction; when we summoned the entire nation to a common purpose - a higher purpose. And I run for the presidency because thats the party America needs us to be right now. I run to offer this country change that we can believe in.

I am in this race to tell the corporate lobbyists that their days of setting the agenda in Washington are over.
I stopped reading when I got to that last line. I believe that mr. obama as a senator is a part of the same leadership he is maligning in his message, so he by his own definition is a part of the current problem.

I believe it is more instructive to look at legislation that obama has been a part of since actions speak louder than words. Let's look at some, shall we?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/2/20/172059/936

A quick review reveals a lot of "feel good" resolutions, anti-war releated bills, and social spending bills, with a sprinking of what appears to possibly be some decent legislation. Certainly nothing earth shattering.

This is the kind of "change" that obama will bring.
mikeb is offline  
post #9 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 10:15 AM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Before I answer, I will point out the fact that I've supported Obama since last year. If anyone needs to validate what their candidate is going to do... and ESPECIALLY explain why they're voting for their candidate, it's all of you who are gonig to vote for John McCain. Because, before he was the front-runner, NONE OF YOU liked him. He was called a liberal, and a RINO. How did all of you, collectively, accept John McCain as your personal savior?

And if your answer is "he's not Barack Obama", or "It's better than the alternative"... isn't that why a lot of people said they voted for Kerry in '04, and got hammered by the right for having that reason?

Here's what Obama will do:

http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/Obama...tForChange.pdf

(I was going to copy & paste the whole thing, just to piss you off, since you obviously KNOW you can go to his site, and see his stance on every issue. However, you'd rather just ask "what's your boy gonna do? huh? huh?" and try to make a point, if I don't spout off his entire platform, memorized by heart, when, in actuallity, you know NOTHING of the candidate that you've decided to embrace after shunning for so long (hypocrite). If that's the only argument you have against Obama, he's probably going to be your next President.)
Do you like wear Obama underwear? you seem like your all up on his nuts...
Is he your super hero?
The Punisher is offline  
post #10 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 10:22 AM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Before I answer, I will point out the fact that I've supported Obama since last year. If anyone needs to validate what their candidate is going to do... and ESPECIALLY explain why they're voting for their candidate, it's all of you who are gonig to vote for John McCain. Because, before he was the front-runner, NONE OF YOU liked him. He was called a liberal, and a RINO. How did all of you, collectively, accept John McCain as your personal savior?
That is not true several people on here can verify, I have been a McCain fan since before the 2004 election, so stop making blanket statements.
Pro Trash is offline  
post #11 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 11:05 AM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 65
and

even if you did not like mccain before who else are u going to vote for ,lets look a the choices we have a racist African American or a complete idiots wife, then you have mccain who still is to worried about the environment and wont let you beat answers out of terrorist .but it is the only direction i see is good for the country
3.8to5.8 is offline  
post #12 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 11:29 AM
Cummins > Powerstroke
 
8mpg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: id rather be cummin than strokin
Posts: 19,068
lol... I think McCain is the lesser of 3 evils and that is why he will get my vote.

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
8mpg is offline  
post #13 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
makin' bacon
 
Stevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Longview,TX
Posts: 5,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Before I answer, I will point out the fact that I've supported Obama since last year. If anyone needs to validate what their candidate is going to do... and ESPECIALLY explain why they're voting for their candidate, it's all of you who are gonig to vote for John McCain. Because, before he was the front-runner, NONE OF YOU liked him. He was called a liberal, and a RINO. How did all of you, collectively, accept John McCain as your personal savior?

And if your answer is "he's not Barack Obama", or "It's better than the alternative"... isn't that why a lot of people said they voted for Kerry in '04, and got hammered by the right for having that reason?

Here's what Obama will do:

http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/Obama...tForChange.pdf

(I was going to copy & paste the whole thing, just to piss you off, since you obviously KNOW you can go to his site, and see his stance on every issue. However, you'd rather just ask "what's your boy gonna do? huh? huh?" and try to make a point, if I don't spout off his entire platform, memorized by heart, when, in actuallity, you know NOTHING of the candidate that you've decided to embrace after shunning for so long (hypocrite). If that's the only argument you have against Obama, he's probably going to be your next President.)
Wow, tried to change the topic (by trying to point at McCain), and then attempted to redirect us (to some website), exactly what I mentioned in my original post as to what you do EVERYTIME you are asked this question.

Would have been so much quicker for you to admit you have NO FUCKING CLUE as to what he plans to do, as it is obvious from your posts. Since you have failed to answer the question, GET THE FUCK OUT.


Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky


Stevo is offline  
post #14 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 12:04 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
Wow, tried to change the topic (by trying to point at McCain), and then attempted to redirect us (to some website), exactly what I mentioned in my original post as to what you do EVERYTIME you are asked this question.

Would have been so much quicker for you to admit you have NO FUCKING CLUE as to what he plans to do, as it is obvious from your posts. Since you have failed to answer the question, GET THE FUCK OUT.


Stevo
Ok... keep the change of topic then. What will McCain do? Besides his HORRIBLE plan to get rid of the the gas tax for a few months. You know, the one that America collectively laughed at?
gpamp is offline  
post #15 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 12:04 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
That is not true several people on here can verify, I have been a McCain fan since before the 2004 election, so stop making blanket statements.
Well, you hadn't said anything up until now, so you weren't included in the blanket statement, anyway.
gpamp is offline  
post #16 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 12:12 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke
 
8mpg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: id rather be cummin than strokin
Posts: 19,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Ok... keep the change of topic then. What will McCain do? Besides his HORRIBLE plan to get rid of the the gas tax for a few months. You know, the one that America collectively laughed at?
do you really think Obama is going to pull through 25% of the bullshit hes claiming on his campaign? Politicians are all fucking liars. They lie and make empty promises to America. If he does take office I doubt he will follow through with 25% of the shit he is claiming.

Do we need a change? Hell yes... do we need a radical change like Obama and Hillary are claiming. NO. Obviously there are some negative aspects to each candidate but I feel that our country cannot survive the radical changes that both Dems seem to preach about. I dont think we need any healthcare reform, much less a socialized medicine reform. We dont need to waste tax dollars on bullshit like gun control or stem cell research. What we need is a change in the bullshit spending of our current tax money. The government is wasting WAY to much money on bullshit. The war in Iraq needs to change from a cost plus basis with all these American contracting companies and a slow withdrawl. We need to stay the fuck out of other countries business...we are not the world police. We dont need to help setup a new form of government anywhere. We need to focus on ourselves and get our country fixed with SOME change.

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
8mpg is offline  
post #17 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 12:20 PM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Vote for Pedro....
He will make the birds merry..
He will give everyone a million dollars each..
He will make gas .02 a gallon...
He will eliminate all crime...
He will make all your decisions easy..
Here is his policies
http://www.voteforpedro.com/policies/policies.pdf

gpamp, you ready to switch candidates now?
The Punisher is offline  
post #18 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 02:04 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Before I answer, I will point out the fact that I've supported Obama since last year. If anyone needs to validate what their candidate is going to do... and ESPECIALLY explain why they're voting for their candidate, it's all of you who are gonig to vote for John McCain. Because, before he was the front-runner, NONE OF YOU liked him. He was called a liberal, and a RINO. How did all of you, collectively, accept John McCain as your personal savior?

And if your answer is "he's not Barack Obama", or "It's better than the alternative"... isn't that why a lot of people said they voted for Kerry in '04, and got hammered by the right for having that reason?

Here's what Obama will do:

http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/Obama...tForChange.pdf

(I was going to copy & paste the whole thing, just to piss you off, since you obviously KNOW you can go to his site, and see his stance on every issue. However, you'd rather just ask "what's your boy gonna do? huh? huh?" and try to make a point, if I don't spout off his entire platform, memorized by heart, when, in actuallity, you know NOTHING of the candidate that you've decided to embrace after shunning for so long (hypocrite). If that's the only argument you have against Obama, he's probably going to be your next President.)
Maybe becuase Kerry was a complete idiot and John McCain is not an idiot. The default candidate we are choosing is because he is not conservative enough for us. Your point would be valid if there was a very conservative candidate out there against McCain who we were ignoring. The choices we have are two liberals and a RINO. I choose the RINO, because I hope he will not destroy our country with an angry left progressive agenda like Obama and Hillary will.

You take great pride in choosing the most liberal candidate we have had in recent history and try to take us to task for disliking a guy who has sided with your party in the past? And you wonder why I call you liberals hate-filled and angry? LOL

How hard is that to see? Take off the hate-filled goggles and re-read this before you answer.

Do you still have the child molestaion dreams sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #19 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 03:16 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Ok... keep the change of topic then. What will McCain do? Besides his HORRIBLE plan to get rid of the the gas tax for a few months. You know, the one that America collectively laughed at?


Once again. Trying to redirect. Are you really this fucking stupid? This thread isn't about McCain. It's about Obama. Tell us how he's going to change America, or fucking LEAVE. It's simple, even for a degenerate retard such as yourself.
bcoop is offline  
post #20 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 03:22 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
One change for sure, is the tax rate. How about middle income America paying an estimated $700 a month MORE in income tax? You think the price of gas stings now? To raise folks taxes during a so-called recession, is not too fucking smart. The more I hear Obama speak, the more I think he went to Harvard on the "affirmative action" program. Once out of his element, he's going to look REAL bad.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #21 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 03:24 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
One change for sure, is the tax rate. How about middle income America paying an estimated $700 a month MORE in income tax? You think the price of gas stings now? To raise folks taxes during a so-called recession, is not too fucking smart. The more I hear Obama speak, the more I think he went to Harvard on the "affirmative action" program. Once out of his element, he's going to look REAL bad.


IF he gets elected, we could always impeach!
bcoop is offline  
post #22 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 03:27 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Oh, look Gpampers is trying to dodge another question.

The most amusing part is he drinks the Democratic party's Kool-Aid about "change". They got elected to Congress and haven't done jack shit since then, I don't see how someone would fall for that phoney baloney "change" bullshit again. That fucking loser Obama has been in Washington for years and hasn't done a fucking thing.
AL P is offline  
post #23 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 03:28 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
IF he gets elected, we could always impeach!
Like our hero Clinton?

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #24 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 03:28 PM
IA2
 
mikeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 22,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
One change for sure, is the tax rate. How about middle income America paying an estimated $700 a month MORE in income tax? You think the price of gas stings now? To raise folks taxes during a so-called recession, is not too fucking smart. The more I hear Obama speak, the more I think he went to Harvard on the "affirmative action" program. Once out of his element, he's going to look REAL bad.
And how about all of the social giveaway programs he wants to enact on top of the tax increases? Hell, he wants the US to singlehandedly solve world poverty by providing funding for the program.
mikeb is offline  
post #25 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 03:29 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
Once again. Trying to redirect. Are you really this fucking stupid? This thread isn't about McCain. It's about Obama. Tell us how he's going to change America, or fucking LEAVE. It's simple, even for a degenerate retard such as yourself.
See, again, I'm obviously not the stupid one, considering my thread was redirected in the same manner. Go drool on your mom's tit some more.
gpamp is offline  
post #26 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 03:30 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Oh, look Gpampers is trying to dodge another question.

The most amusing part is he drinks the Democratic party's Kool-Aid about "change". They got elected to Congress and haven't done jack shit since then, I don't see how someone would fall for that phoney baloney "change" bullshit again. That fucking loser Obama has been in Washington for years and hasn't done a fucking thing.
I'm sorry... what did I dodge?
gpamp is offline  
post #27 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 03:32 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Maybe becuase Kerry was a complete idiot and John McCain is not an idiot. The default candidate we are choosing is because he is not conservative enough for us. Your point would be valid if there was a very conservative candidate out there against McCain who we were ignoring. The choices we have are two liberals and a RINO. I choose the RINO, because I hope he will not destroy our country with an angry left progressive agenda like Obama and Hillary will.

You take great pride in choosing the most liberal candidate we have had in recent history and try to take us to task for disliking a guy who has sided with your party in the past? And you wonder why I call you liberals hate-filled and angry? LOL

How hard is that to see? Take off the hate-filled goggles and re-read this before you answer.

Do you still have the child molestaion dreams sick fuck?
The ONLY reason you think Kerry is more of an idiot than John McCain, is because you're biased. You're entire existence is based on two things. Bias, and kids.

And seriously, it gets funnier every time you say someone is "hate-filled" when everyone on this board sees how much of it you spew, yourself.
gpamp is offline  
post #28 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 03:32 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
I'm sorry... what did I dodge?


THE ONLY FUCKING QUESTION THAT'S BEEN ASKED OF YOU, IN THIS THREAD.




Jesus fucking christ. No wonder people hate you. No wonder you support Obama. Oh, look. I see a red balloon. la la lal la la la la
bcoop is offline  
post #29 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 05:25 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
The ONLY reason you think Kerry is more of an idiot than John McCain, is because you're biased. You're entire existence is based on two things. Bias, and kids.

And seriously, it gets funnier every time you say someone is "hate-filled" when everyone on this board sees how much of it you spew, yourself.
LOL, did you actually try and deny being a liberal? BTW, have you ever voted for a Republican for president? I have voted for a Democrat for President, so who's the biased one sick fuck?

Damn, I swear this boy is on drugs.

Do you still have the dreams about child molestation sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #30 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 05:26 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Do you still have the dreams about child molestation sick fuck?
I need a link to this post. It is obviously something I missed at DFWStangs and it sounds pretty amusing.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #31 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 07:34 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
I need a link to this post. It is obviously something I missed at DFWStangs and it sounds pretty amusing.
Oooo. It's a dandy story.

90 once said that I smoke pot. He fabricated it, because he didn't agree with something I said. He tried to validate it, further, by saying that I'm a musician, and therefore, smoke pot. Which, I've never smoked ANYTHING, let alone something illegal. Even after I said "I don't smoke pot". He kept at it. So, I decided to throw a baseless accusation out, that he was a molester. I concluded my accusation by explaining that I only threw it out, becuase I knew it probably wasn't true, and was just fighting fire with fire.

90 could've said "you know what? you're right. I won't say it anymore." But he didn't. Being the EXTREMELY confrontational person he is, he decided to play the victim. He whined about me calling him that for a long time, and his little signature (the one that requires him to either type "molestation" or save it to his clipboard... either is interesting) has been appearing in his "answers" to my posts for a few months, now.

I'm pretty sure it's because he touches children.
gpamp is offline  
post #32 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 07:38 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Oooo. It's a dandy story.

90 once said that I smoke pot. He fabricated it, because he didn't agree with something I said. He tried to validate it, further, by saying that I'm a musician, and therefore, smoke pot. Which, I've never smoked ANYTHING, let alone something illegal. Even after I said "I don't smoke pot". He kept at it. So, I decided to throw a baseless accusation out, that he was a molester. I concluded my accusation by explaining that I only threw it out, becuase I knew it probably wasn't true, and was just fighting fire with fire.

90 could've said "you know what? you're right. I won't say it anymore." But he didn't. Being the EXTREMELY confrontational person he is, he decided to play the victim. He whined about me calling him that for a long time, and his little signature (the one that requires him to either type "molestation" or save it to his clipboard... either is interesting) has been appearing in his "answers" to my posts for a few months, now.

I'm pretty sure it's because he touches children.
Link? That sounds like quite the stretch. As a matter of fact, can either one of you provide a link?

Geor! is offline  
post #33 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 07:39 PM
Trailer Park Royalty
 
whitetrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: TX
Posts: 3,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
The ONLY reason you think Kerry is more of an idiot than John McCain, is because you're biased. You're entire existence is based on two things. Bias, and kids.

And seriously, it gets funnier every time you say someone is "hate-filled" when everyone on this board sees how much of it you spew, yourself.
Kerry is an idiot. his whole campaign was to go oppisite of bush and hope for the best. he knew it would be close and he had a shot with that. and that came from an interview with one of the people in his campaign


03 cobra 450/443--2.93 upper, JLT CAI, o/r x, dumped flows, SRA w/3.73s
94 Z71-dd
whitetrash is offline  
post #34 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 07:43 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
LOL, did you actually try and deny being a liberal? BTW, have you ever voted for a Republican for president? I have voted for a Democrat for President, so who's the biased one sick fuck?

Damn, I swear this boy is on drugs.

Do you still have the dreams about child molestation sick fuck?
What republican candidate has been worthy of my vote since voting age?? All I've had to choose from is George W. Bush. And thankfully, because I didn't vote for him, I won't have to apologize and make excuses for the worst presidency in HISTORY, for the next 30 years. Enjoy that.

I voted Nader in 2000. And as much as I think Rick Perry is an absoLUTE douchebag, that's ruining Texas, I voted for him when he ran against Tony Sanchez. Then for Kinky. (Kinky should've won)

See... I vote my concious. You are a flip flopper. You were a Democrat, and now you're a Republican. The difference is, if a Republican candidate came along that I believed in, I'd vote for him/her. If a Democrat came along that said they'd do everything that you want done, you'd STILL find something to bash him/her about, because you're biased. You were once biased towards Democrats. Now you're biased to Republicans. Just because you switched bias', doesn't mean you're some open minded philosopher. It means you're probably bi.
gpamp is offline  
post #35 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 07:59 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor!
Link? That sounds like quite the stretch. As a matter of fact, can either one of you provide a link?
Man, I'd link you, but I don't enjoy doing searches. 90 will do it. He's got time. And he'll cherry pick it, and make me look like a bad person or something. But I'd rather that, then trying to find all that again.

90's motif is to insult you, immediately, if you disagree with him. If you don't think like he does, you're obviously a moron, in his mind, and he lets you know. I called him out. I played his game using his rules, and he switched to the "victim" game. Now I'm the "sick fuck" who MUST think of molestation all day, since I used 90's name-calling as an argument to his name-calling. He knows that's why I called him that. He's just a really vengefull person.
gpamp is offline  
post #36 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 08:01 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetrash
Kerry is an idiot. his whole campaign was to go oppisite of bush and hope for the best. he knew it would be close and he had a shot with that. and that came from an interview with one of the people in his campaign
Kerry's not the idiot. Kerry is actually an EXTREMELY smart individual. He beat Bush in every debate. It was, and I'll admit this, the PARTY'S mistake to nominate Kerry. We should've ignored the petty attack on Dean's "scream" and ran him anyway. He had way more substance and personality, and that "scream" thing would've died off after a couple of weeks.
gpamp is offline  
post #37 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 08:03 PM
Trailer Park Royalty
 
whitetrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: TX
Posts: 3,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Kerry's not the idiot. Kerry is actually an EXTREMELY smart individual. He beat Bush in every debate. It was, and I'll admit this, the PARTY'S mistake to nominate Kerry. We should've ignored the petty attack on Dean's "scream" and ran him anyway. He had way more substance and personality, and that "scream" thing would've died off after a couple of weeks.
ok realisticly all politicians are smart. most of them graduate ivy league schools and such so i will agrre with you on that. How about his campaign choices were poorly made?


03 cobra 450/443--2.93 upper, JLT CAI, o/r x, dumped flows, SRA w/3.73s
94 Z71-dd
whitetrash is offline  
post #38 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 08:18 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetrash
ok realisticly all politicians are smart. most of them graduate ivy league schools and such so i will agrre with you on that. How about his campaign choices were poorly made?
I don't know if HIS campaign made bad choices. I really do think it was the party. They nominated him, then realized "crap. we just voted out the guy with the best chance" and didn't get too excited about Kerry. He was very understated. And when you're running against an incumbent, you have to have a big personality to go along with your qualifications, because the country has had 4 years to REALLY get to know the competition.

I'd say Kerry's campaign made mistakes, but a mistake would've actually helped. No one noticed him, really.
gpamp is offline  
post #39 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 08:26 PM
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
39 posts in, and Gpamp still hasn't said what steps will be taken to make this "change", and hasn't addressed the issues of raising taxes.

Yep, Gpamp is a blind follower.

Magnus is offline  
post #40 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 08:36 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmagnus
39 posts in, and Gpamp still hasn't said what steps will be taken to make this "change", and hasn't addressed the issues of raising taxes.

Yep, Gpamp is a blind follower.
Um... yeah... you should scroll back up. I did answer it. Not to mention... you can go to his website if you're really interested. But if you're just using "you didn't answer the question" to try and make your own dilluted point...

fail.
gpamp is offline  
post #41 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 08:52 PM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
remember, the Obama camp wants its followers to stick to the talking points....
Avoid the subject matters that make them look foolish...
The Punisher is offline  
post #42 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 08:59 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Punisher
Do you like wear Obama underwear? you seem like your all up on his nuts...
Is he your super hero?
haha good one

'07 350Z
'90 Firebird Formula
elzoro is offline  
post #43 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 09:13 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Punisher
remember, the Obama camp wants its followers to stick to the talking points....
Avoid the subject matters that make them look foolish...
Its not so much a matter of "sticking to talking points" as it is "If you really want that information, why are you asking me?"

It's like you and I discusing politics and you suddenly say "oh yeah? Well, how much is a 10lb bag of potatoes at Kroger? huh? huh?" It would be stupid for me to break the part of the conversation that is relevent, just to tell you something that you can either read in the Sunday paper, or call Kroger and find out.
gpamp is offline  
post #44 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 09:21 PM
Lifer
 
89gt-stanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Keller
Posts: 2,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8mpg
lol... I think McCain is the lesser of 3 evils and that is why he will get my vote.
True dat.
89gt-stanger is offline  
post #45 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 10:14 PM
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Um... yeah... you should scroll back up. I did answer it. Not to mention... you can go to his website if you're really interested. But if you're just using "you didn't answer the question" to try and make your own dilluted point...

fail.
No, you didn't answser the question.
The web page you posted was looked over, and it says what he "wants" to do, and not how he "will" do them.
You = fail.

Magnus is offline  
post #46 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 11:56 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmagnus
No, you didn't answser the question.
The web page you posted was looked over, and it says what he "wants" to do, and not how he "will" do them.
You = fail.
Yeah... How can I know what Obama WILL do, as opposed to what he WANTS to do? If you know that about John McCain, I'd like to have the secret service come get you, for being a danger to a candidate.

So, because I don't know every nook & cranny of Obama's intentions, I fail?

I'm good with that.

gpamp is offline  
post #47 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 11:59 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Yeah... How can I know what Obama WILL do, as opposed to what he WANTS to do? If you know that about John McCain, I'd like to have the secret service come get you, for being a danger to a candidate.

So, because I don't know every nook & cranny of Obama's intentions, I fail?

I'm good with that.

Do you know about what Obama's grandfather apparently did at concentration camps that US troops never visited?

Slowhand is offline  
post #48 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 12:14 AM
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Yeah... How can I know what Obama WILL do, as opposed to what he WANTS to do? If you know that about John McCain, I'd like to have the secret service come get you, for being a danger to a candidate.

So, because I don't know every nook & cranny of Obama's intentions, I fail?

I'm good with that.

So basically you're admitting to supporting him on what he says he wants to do, but you don't know, or care, how he plans to do them?
Yea, that's pretty much a fail right there. I can see how someone who can used that kind of logic would be confused.

Magnus is offline  
post #49 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 08:27 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
Do you know about what Obama's grandfather apparently did at concentration camps that US troops never visited?
Oh man. That's a HUGE deal. Quick, someone blow it out of proportion, since it's all the amunition you have.

Bush lied to place Americans into harms way. No way I'm voting for ANYONE that vows to continue that cycle.

But keep it up. Someone will listen. I mean... you saw the damage that whole stupid Rev. Wright "scandal" did. Hard to continue that one, when McCain was chillin' with anti-Catholic/pro-Nazi preachers.
gpamp is offline  
post #50 of 115 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 08:30 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmagnus
So basically you're admitting to supporting him on what he says he wants to do, but you don't know, or care, how he plans to do them?
Yea, that's pretty much a fail right there. I can see how someone who can used that kind of logic would be confused.
Again... just because whoever you support PLANS to do something, doesn't mean it will happen. What's the difference in politics? "want" and "plan" is the same thing. The fact that you're putting so much emphasis on "plan" makes you sound really nave.
gpamp is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome