Conservatives are funny - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 12:28 PM Thread Starter

Conservatives are funny

They make themselves laugh!

(it's short)

Man... that WOULD be funny! Only if we could, Liz Trotta. Only if we could.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 01:26 PM
Lifer

Unless you stick your head out, then we have you to laugh at
post #3 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 04:54 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk
Unless you stick your head out, then we have you to laugh at
Woah! You got me. Man. You're another funny conservative!

You should take that on the road. I see dollar signs in your future. Have a cigar.

post #4 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 04:58 PM
Lifer

Does this mean you are a liberal? If so, I have questions for you as a liberal who has taken on conservatives.

Do you still have the dreams about child molestations sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #5 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 05:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Woah! You got me. Man. You're another funny conservative!

You should take that on the road. I see dollar signs in your future. Have a cigar.
No, but I see tax rates up Americas asshole if a liberal wins. Bye-Bye bush tax cuts
post #6 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 05:05 PM
Lifer

Obama is going dooowwwwn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
post #7 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 05:14 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.

The thing about the left is the media always lies to them, when they lose it's a HUGE upset to them. How could we? Everyone said we were going to win! It must have been rigged! They just don't understand how the media lies to them, when obama loses, it will be all race related, etc.. once again, it will be a conspiracy since they lie to themselves and believe it.
post #8 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 08:19 PM Thread Starter

5.0, you missed the point. A conservative on Fox News said that it'd be nice to kill Osama bin Laden AND Barak Obama.

Of course, 90 didn't miss it. He just tried to derail the incident. If you're going to question me, whom you are assuming is a liberal, I should question your obvious conservatism. Why do you want Obama dead, sir? Is he threatening to tighten the laws on pedophiles?

And 5.0, I'm disappointed in your sig. Your question was not an example of racial profiling. If I see a black guy, and say "that's a black guy" I have not racially profiled anyone. If I say "there's a black guy" and then assume some stereotype, then I have racially profiled. "See that white guy? He must be a serial killer, because he's white." That's racial profiling.
post #9 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 08:31 PM
CJ

Quote:
5.0, you missed the point. A conservative on Fox News said that it'd be nice to kill Osama bin Laden AND Barak Obama.

Of course, 90 didn't miss it. He just tried to derail the incident. If you're going to question me, whom you are assuming is a liberal, I should question your obvious conservatism. Why do you want Obama dead, sir? Is he threatening to tighten the laws on pedophiles?

And 5.0, I'm disappointed in your sig. Your question was not an example of racial profiling. If I see a black guy, and say "that's a black guy" I have not racially profiled anyone. If I say "there's a black guy" and then assume some stereotype, then I have racially profiled. "See that white guy? He must be a serial killer, because he's white." That's racial profiling.
My name is C.J. I didn't miss the point - but you apparently missed mine as I completely changed the subject and didn't even begin to comment on the original post whatsoever in the slightest, I was simply making a generalized observation. You didn't like what I had to say, and instead of participating in a discussion with me, you decided to make the most convenient argument you could and picked something in my signature, that's pretty lame and lazy.

As for my signature, you surmise my purpose was racial profiling, however you forget to notice you're taking the assumed subject from the reply of the person in question, which is the mistake. I didn't want to cut up a ridiculously long post by Zara to show how ridiculously ignorant he is to make an assumption on someones race and religion by simply seeing a picture of them. Zara prides himself as some elite holy figure on these boards, accuses other members of racial prejudices and assumptions, and then commits the exact things he castigates in blatant fashion, and then attempts to deny it entirely.

Last edited by CJ; 05-26-2008 at 08:41 PM.
post #10 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 09:38 PM
Lifer

I thought it was funny...big deal.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #11 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 09:41 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
I thought it was funny...big deal.
Same here. Actually, wasn't Hillary that brought up the whole assassination thing a week or so ago?

If ya' can't laugh...

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #12 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 10:00 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
Same here. Actually, wasn't Hillary that brought up the whole assassination thing a week or so ago?

If ya' can't laugh...
I agree. Some people have been wishing Bush dead for years. No biggie...as long as you don't act on it.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #13 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 10:13 PM
Lifer

Quote:

say in the photograph he has a crucifix on his neck, am I to assume hes a sumi?
post #14 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 10:15 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89gt-stanger
say in the photograph he has a crucifix on his neck, am I to assume hes a sumi?
What the fuck is a sumi?

post #15 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 11:01 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

If ya' can't laugh...
I STILL say that Hillary, as much as I don't like her, wasn't actually trying to throw Obama and assasination in the same idea. She was fixated on an example of a timeline, and chose a really bad event to do so.

Fox News had a lady on that said, paraphrased, but almost word for word, "Boy, wouldn't it be great if we could kill Osama AND Obama?"

That's WAY worse. And it's a bit sick. I'm sure there are some wackos that wish Bush dead, as Vert pointed out. But I've NEVER heard anyone say "boy sure wish..." or have that mentality, on a NEWS channel. If CNN had a regular on there, that said the exact same thing she said, about McCain, this thread wouldn't have waited a day to get started.
post #16 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 01:11 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
I STILL say that Hillary, as much as I don't like her, wasn't actually trying to throw Obama and assasination in the same idea. She was fixated on an example of a timeline, and chose a really bad event to do so.

Fox News had a lady on that said, paraphrased, but almost word for word, "Boy, wouldn't it be great if we could kill Osama AND Obama?"

That's WAY worse. And it's a bit sick. I'm sure there are some wackos that wish Bush dead, as Vert pointed out. But I've NEVER heard anyone say "boy sure wish..." or have that mentality, on a NEWS channel. If CNN had a regular on there, that said the exact same thing she said, about McCain, this thread wouldn't have waited a day to get started.
Tell me, you cunt fuckstick... How is your "boy" going to "change" this country?

I'm waiting...

We're all waiting.

post #17 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 01:27 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

gpamp,

I don't browse this forum very often, but when I do, it's just to see what kind of bullshit you and that camel fucker zarathrusta or whatever spew out of your cum drinking flappers.

On that note, let me just say something.

A.) Your band sucks, quit advertising it.

B.) Even though a few of these people would like to debate you, almost everyone wants you to go the fuck away.

post #18 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 01:31 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor!
Tell me, you cunt fuckstick... How is your "boy" going to "change" this country?

I'm waiting...

We're all waiting.
Wow, straight to the insults, eh? Considering your "question" has NOTHING to do with one of your "gals" wishing a presidential candidate DEAD, you are an absolute country bunkin' moron, that should probably just go eat grass or something, since the notion of you contributing ANYthing worthwhile to not only this conversation, but life in general, is about as likely as you being a straight male.

It's ok. Being worthless isn't so bad. You won't have to worry about the "change" coming, when you're not worth anything.
post #19 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 01:34 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Wow, straight to the insults, eh? Considering your "question" has NOTHING to do with one of your "gals" wishing a presidential candidate DEAD, you are an absolute country bunkin' moron, that should probably just go eat grass or something, since the notion of you contributing ANYthing worthwhile to not only this conversation, but life in general, is about as likely as you being a straight male.

It's ok. Being worthless isn't so bad. You won't have to worry about the "change" coming, when you're not worth anything.
Take away the "cunt fuckstick" comment, then.

Tell me.

I wish many people dead every day, from the asshole in front of me on the road, to the dickhead on the other end of my phone.

That's no different from politics, except you're substituting the "right now," for the "what's to come," and your left wing clones can bring nothing but doom upon an already downtrodden nation.

Diplomacy ain't the way.

Taxation in an already starved economy ain't the way.

Tell me, oh great one; what is the way?

Never mind; it must be Hendrick.

Don't mind me though, sir, as I'm merely drunk and rambling. I would like to smack you around a little bit, however.

Last edited by Geor!; 05-27-2008 at 01:45 AM.
post #20 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 01:41 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
gpamp,

I don't browse this forum very often, but when I do, it's just to see what kind of bullshit you and that camel fucker zarathrusta or whatever spew out of your cum drinking flappers.

On that note, let me just say something.

A.) Your band sucks, quit advertising it.

B.) Even though a few of these people would like to debate you, almost everyone wants you to go the fuck away.
Haha!

Maybe you should stay out of this part of the forum then. You obviously lack the intellect to have conversations in which some participants may have opinions that you won't like. And it seems that when that happens, your brain turns to mush, and you hurl insults to hide your stupidity.

I mean... come on. You're a 27 year-old Blockbuster employee that listens to Rush, a band that should've died off in the 70's.

So, given your horrible taste in music, that lends itself to a narrow-minded view of anything that has been relevant since 1984, I don't think I take your opinion of my band too seriously. And what are you going to know about anything, outside of music? You're just as relevant as Rush is. Again... you're 27... and you rent DVDs to me. Thank you for your service. But before you start hurling insults, think... "Do I have a valid reason to be a douche-bag? Should a 27-year-old Rush fan in a blue shirt and khaki slacks be a complete dick?"
post #21 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 01:44 AM
Banned

Location: If I listened to you, i would have a mustang just like yours!
Quote:

you didnt answer the question, but we didnt expect you to. Thats how you came to lose your credibility here.
post #22 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 01:53 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Haha!

Maybe you should stay out of this part of the forum then. You obviously lack the intellect to have conversations in which some participants may have opinions that you won't like. And it seems that when that happens, your brain turns to mush, and you hurl insults to hide your stupidity.

I mean... come on. You're a 27 year-old Blockbuster employee that listens to Rush, a band that should've died off in the 70's.

So, given your horrible taste in music, that lends itself to a narrow-minded view of anything that has been relevant since 1984, I don't think I take your opinion of my band too seriously. And what are you going to know about anything, outside of music? You're just as relevant as Rush is. Again... you're 27... and you rent DVDs to me. Thank you for your service. But before you start hurling insults, think... "Do I have a valid reason to be a douche-bag? Should a 27-year-old Rush fan in a blue shirt and khaki slacks be a complete dick?"
Obviously, you know nothing of what I do.

It's also obvious, of your two paragraph diatribe as to what, could arguably, be the best ensemble of musicians ever put together (I'll argue Dream Theater with you), that you have no answer as to my original question.

Just in case you need a reminder, how is your boy going to "change" this country?

post #23 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 02:00 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceman85turbo
you didnt answer the question, but we didnt expect you to. Thats how you came to lose your credibility here.
You're a simpleton.

There could be a solid discussion of terrorism, in a thread started with the theme of terrorism, and someone could ask another "Why do bicycles have pedals" and YOU would probably discount the point made about terrorism, because the person asked didn't feel it was relevant, either way, to the discussion.

It's that mentality that has kept Fox News in business.

This thread is not about what Obama is going to do when he's in office. Go to his damned website. Lazy asses. The point of this thread is, that a Conservative on Fox News said it'd be nice to KILL him. I guess the derailment of the point, is everyone nodding their head in agreement with her?
post #24 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 02:03 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Obviously, you know nothing of what I do.

It's also obvious, of your two paragraph diatribe as to what, could arguably, be the best ensemble of musicians ever put together (I'll argue Dream Theater with you), that you have no answer as to my original question.

Just in case you need a reminder, how is your boy going to "change" this country?
Again... how does that affect the fact that your gal said he should be killed??

Moron. At least your mind is pliable.

And seriously? Dream Theater? You can throw as many skilled musicians possible, in a room together. And they may create incredibly skilled music. But as far as Dream Theater goes... they couldn't write a good song if you threatened to cut off their nimble fingers. You make sense, now.
post #25 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 07:03 AM
Lifer

So far so good on the entertainment gtampon, performing just like a trained monkey.

Keep up the amateur comedy, at least that's something you don't suck quite so badly at.
post #26 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 07:31 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk
So far so good on the entertainment gtampon, performing just like a trained monkey.

Keep up the amateur comedy, at least that's something you don't suck quite so badly at.
Would you prefer me to tell a classic joke, like this:

?
post #27 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 07:37 AM
Lifer

No, you role as a trained monkey act (assuming it is an act) is much funnier
post #28 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 07:47 AM
Boost is Good

Quote:
You won't have to worry about the "change" coming, when you're not worth anything.
Still dropping pennies in the wishing well with Obama? LMAO!
This whole "change" motto is nothing but a wishing well for non-achieving people to hop on a bandwagon that government is going to make their life all better! Get a job people and take accountability for your own life. Quit using government as your crutch.
post #29 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 07:57 AM
Lifer

Quote:
What the fuck is a sumi?
Isn't that what you sall someone who you don't agree with? As in, "If you don't like what I'm sayin', sumi."
post #30 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 08:09 AM
CJ

Hmm, I guess I was invisible.
post #31 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 08:44 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ
Maybe you're on one o' them ignore lists, commonly used by ignoreamouses who stick their head up their (insert favorite word here) to hide LOL
post #32 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 09:39 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ
Here. http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/Obama...tForChange.pdf
That's what Obama will do. And I guess you're going to say "Oh! Just cut & paste!" and try and make an issue of me, just giving the link. But what do you want me to do? Just make up something? I mean, you're asking a question that doesn't even HAVE AN OPINIONATED ANSWER! It's a factual answer. He has SAID what he's going to do, and the old argument of "What does change mean? He never says what 'change' means!!" is kinda dead, now that he's given that out, isn't it?

Good point in a thread where a Conservative called for a "good ol' fashioned killin'" on the frontrunner in the Democratic primaries.

Is it going to rain today?

If you don't answer the question, I'll assume you know NOTHING of your political party.
post #33 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 09:51 AM
Boost is Good

Quote:
That's what Obama will do. And I guess you're going to say "Oh! Just cut & paste!" and try and make an issue of me, just giving the link. But what do you want me to do? Just make up something? I mean, you're asking a question that doesn't even HAVE AN OPINIONATED ANSWER! It's a factual answer. He has SAID what he's going to do, and the old argument of "What does change mean? He never says what 'change' means!!" is kinda dead, now that he's given that out, isn't it?

Good point in a thread where a Conservative called for a "good ol' fashioned killin'" on the frontrunner in the Democratic primaries.

If you don't answer the question, I'll assume you know NOTHING of your political party.
LMAO
Quote:
The Democratic Party has always made the biggest difference in the lives of the American people when
we’ve led not by polls, but by principle; not by calculation, but by conviction; when we summoned the entire
nation to a common purpose - a higher purpose.
I guess Obama forgot about the civil war. Democrats had their way then, he'd still be working on their farms.
post #34 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 10:11 AM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Obama's plan for a healthy America
“We now face an opportunity – and an obligation – to turn the page on
the failed politics of yesterday’s health care debates.... My plan begins
by covering every American. If you already have health insurance, the
only thing that will change for you under this plan is the amount of
money you will spend on premiums. That will be less. If you are one of
the 45 million Americans who don’t have health insurance, you will have
it after this plan becomes law. No one will be turned away because of a
preexisting condition or illness.”
What if we don't want insurance? do we get a choice? where is the choice in the matter? Is government mandating everything now? Socialism FTL....
And I guess while we're at it, with Obama's plan we can ensure all of Mexico too... Lets give them another incentive to run across the border!

Quote:
Protect Social Security
Obama will preserve Social Security by stopping any efforts to privatize it and working in a bipartisan way to
preserve it for future generations.
how about does not privatizing social security preserve it? Its all ready in a crisis. We have more people taking out social security than putting in. This includes our government mismanaging our money. So whats Obama's plan? Lets tax more money for social security so government can mismanage more money?

Quote:
Reduce Carbon Emissions 80 Percent by 2050
Cap and Trade: Obama supports implementation of a market-based cap-and-trade system to reduce
carbon emissions by the amount scientists say is necessary: 80 percent below 1990 levels by 2050. Obama’s
cap-and-trade system will require all pollution credits to be auctioned. A 100 percent auction ensures that
all polluters pay for every ton of emissions they release, rather than giving these emission rights away to coal
and oil companies. Some of the revenue generated by auctioning allowances will be used to support the
development of clean energy, to invest in energy efficiency improvements, and to address transition costs,
including helping American workers affected by this economic transition.
Confront Deforestation and Promote Carbon Sequestration: Obama will develop domestic
incentives that reward forest owners, farmers, and ranchers when they plant trees, restore grasslands, or
undertake farming practices that capture carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
LMAO! Pollution Credits... Next we'll have "take a shit credits"... Oh man, I can't take a shit b/c I don't have enough credits for the toilet paper.. Seriously, leave government out of regulating capitalism. Really, is Obama so stupid that he doesn't realize SUV and large truck sales have slowed to a crawl b/c of high gas prices? The market will adjust itself, hence why GM came out with the Hybrid SUV. We don't need daddy government coming in to tell the free market you must produce this product that is this efficient in order to be sold. Let the consumers change the market place.

Sounds like your Obama change is nothing but a move towards socialism and communism. Maybe Obama's plan can include what shirt, pants, and socks you put on each morning gpamp. He can have you wear pink on Monday and red on Friday. They can have so much "change" you won't ever have to make a decision in your life again. How about that "change"?
post #35 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 12:06 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Punisher
What if we don't want insurance? do we get a choice? where is the choice in the matter? Is government mandating everything now? Socialism FTL....
And I guess while we're at it, with Obama's plan we can ensure all of Mexico too... Lets give them another incentive to run across the border!

how about does not privatizing social security preserve it? Its all ready in a crisis. We have more people taking out social security than putting in. This includes our government mismanaging our money. So whats Obama's plan? Lets tax more money for social security so government can mismanage more money?

LMAO! Pollution Credits... Next we'll have "take a shit credits"... Oh man, I can't take a shit b/c I don't have enough credits for the toilet paper.. Seriously, leave government out of regulating capitalism. Really, is Obama so stupid that he doesn't realize SUV and large truck sales have slowed to a crawl b/c of high gas prices? The market will adjust itself, hence why GM came out with the Hybrid SUV. We don't need daddy government coming in to tell the free market you must produce this product that is this efficient in order to be sold. Let the consumers change the market place.

Sounds like your Obama change is nothing but a move towards socialism and communism. Maybe Obama's plan can include what shirt, pants, and socks you put on each morning gpamp. He can have you wear pink on Monday and red on Friday. They can have so much "change" you won't ever have to make a decision in your life again. How about that "change"?
Again... what would McCain do differently? Besides the whole "Conservatives want to kill Obama" thing, of course.
post #36 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 12:08 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Again... what would McCain do differently? Besides the whole "Conservatives want to kill Obama" thing, of course.
for one, I'm not a McCain fan... I don't like any of the candidates.
But at least McCain wouldn't do this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl32Y7wDVDs

And again... Do you ever answer any questions posed towards you?
post #37 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 12:23 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
"Conservatives want to kill Obama" thing, of course.
I guess if Obama died, you couldn't swing off his nuts anymore huh?
post #38 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 01:09 PM
CJ

Quote:

What the fuck are you talking about? When did I ever mention Obama? Did you even mean to quote me? Did I ever even attempt to condone what this dumb woman said? She's a fucking idiot, I would never say anything like that, and neither would anyone I supported. I made a post about how biased the media is, completely unrelating to the topic here, did you even read what I posted before you tried to flame me? You flamed me for no reason earlier, and now you're off at it again, I don't even know what the fuck you're sending me to obama's website for, I don't give a shit about any of that... you're loony dude.
post #39 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 01:29 PM
Lifer

Quote:

So a liberal can say very similar things to what a conservative says and the conservative is the only one who means it? You silly liberals and your hypocrisy!

BTW, the liberal (Hillary) is a candidate for your party, and the lady who made the terrible joke/comment is just some commentator, right?

Do you have the dreams about child molestation still sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."

Last edited by 90 Notch; 05-27-2008 at 01:45 PM.
post #40 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 01:40 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Cool where

Quote:

where are you playing at next like to meet ya
post #41 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 01:49 PM
Lifer

Quote:

The problem I have is that Obama may actually do all the things he says he will. He will appoint liberal judges, he will socialize medicine, he will pull out of Iraq w/out thought to the consequences, he will raise taxes, he will try and force through all the liberal moral issues that the progressives like him want to force upon me and my family, etc.

I HOPE McCain does all he says he will, my FEAR is that Obama will actually do what he says he will.

So do the dreams about child molestation still come every night sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #42 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 02:15 PM
CJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
The problem I have is that Obama may actually do all the things he says he will. He will appoint liberal judges, he will socialize medicine, he will pull out of Iraq w/out thought to the consequences, he will raise taxes, he will try and force through all the liberal moral issues that the progressives like him want to force upon me and my family, etc.

I HOPE McCain does all he says he will, my FEAR is that Obama will actually do what he says he will.

So do the dreams about child molestation still come every night sick fuck?

haha jesus I'm missing some underlying issues here.
post #43 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 02:29 AM

it's because you're only in here to talk shit.
post #44 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 03:07 AM
$uper $low

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin scalia
it's because you're only in here to talk shit.
[ ] You're Special
[x] Noob with 4 posts of fail

post #45 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 07:07 AM
PAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmagnus
[ ] You're Special
[x] Noob with 4 posts of fail
[X] Need Ip check on the alias
post #46 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 07:30 AM
Lifer

I have to admit that I laughed when I watched the video, but the remark was in poor taste. If the situation was reversed we would have the displeasure of listening to Bill O'Reilly ranting and raving about it on his show.

It's hard not to laugh when watching so-called political pundits shoving their feet in their mouth regardless of what tv channel it is. In the last few years I've heard plenty of word vomit from analyst on both sides of the political fence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #47 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 10:53 AM
Token Union Member

Maybe Obama will crack down on child molesters and then the goverment will take gpamp's computer away.

TRAIN TRASH it's like WHITE TRASH but with money.

My other vehicle is a Locomotive.

Don't cupple up without protection.

Last edited by FreightTrain; 06-05-2008 at 11:07 AM.
post #48 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Worship me

Quote:
You're a simpleton.

There could be a solid discussion of terrorism, in a thread started with the theme of terrorism, and someone could ask another "Why do bicycles have pedals" and YOU would probably discount the point made about terrorism, because the person asked didn't feel it was relevant, either way, to the discussion.

It's that mentality that has kept Fox News in business.

This thread is not about what Obama is going to do when he's in office. Go to his damned website. Lazy asses. The point of this thread is, that a Conservative on Fox News said it'd be nice to KILL him. I guess the derailment of the point, is everyone nodding their head in agreement with her?
Amusing that you would call him a simpleton in one sentence and then recommend someone to go to Obama's website if they want to know exactly what he is going to do. His website doesn't elaborate, it is more puppy dog kisses and feel good horseshit.

How do you think we could finance socialized medicine in this country? Someone has to pay for it, where is that money going to come from? I assume you'll know this answer since you aren't a simpleton.
post #49 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 11:04 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

I have to admit... mainstream conservatives are pretty fucking funny.

post #50 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 11:17 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I have to admit... mainstream conservatives are pretty fucking funny.

Typical rich white folks just wanting to blow everything up

71 Camaro 355sbc 6.472 @ 104mph/10.311 @ 128