Hitler was a messenger of God! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 11:36 PM Thread Starter

Hitler was a messenger of God!

So, John McCain's spiritual advisor is down with the Hitler, eh?

Makes sense.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_102892.html

http://www.talk2action.org/story/2008/5/15/141520/281

I think it's important to explore this. We should know what Nazis... I mean... people John McCain calls "my friends".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 11:37 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Good news gpamp.

post #3 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 11:38 PM
Lifer

Hitler just got a lot of bad press.

post #4 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 11:43 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Hitler just got a lot of bad press.
Damnit. I was really hoping he would make it out of this race without getting involved in the mudslinging. He was a good man, but the mass media is witholding the film reels and pictures that show him doing great, charitable works for the starving children in Africa...and they're doing it all so that the media can rid the world of Pit Bulls! What a shame.

post #5 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 08:33 AM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
So, John McCain's spiritual advisor is down with the Hitler, eh?

Makes sense.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_102892.html

http://www.talk2action.org/story/2008/5/15/141520/281

I think it's important to explore this. We should know what Nazis... I mean... people John McCain calls "my friends".
See here is the difference, McCain can and hopefully will dismiss this gentlemen and openly state in believable fashion that he does not agree with this man's ideals on the Jewish population; however, Obama cannot so easily dismiss the anti-American, all black children are right brained, radical Muslim awarding, blame everything on the white man, show boat preacher Wright who he stated several times was his spiritual adviser.
post #6 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 08:45 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I think it's much more important to explore who your "spiriual advisor" is. Until such details come to light, may we assume said advisor is a pervert circus clown?
post #7 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 08:52 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
See here is the difference, McCain can and hopefully will dismiss this gentlemen and openly state in believable fashion that he does not agree with this man's ideals on the Jewish population; however, Obama cannot so easily dismiss the anti-American, all black children are right brained, radical Muslim awarding, blame everything on the white man, show boat preacher Wright who he stated several times was his spiritual adviser.
Exactly. McCain will come out and say this guy is a clown. Not tiptoe around it.

Not only that but its not like McCain attended this guy's church for 20 years and let him baptise his children and marry him. Talk about an apples to oranges comparison!

But really, we all know that Obama's camp is going to grasp any straw they can. Amusing that this is the best thing they could come up with.
post #8 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 08:56 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk
I think it's much more important to explore who your "spiriual advisor" is. Until such details come to light, may we assume said advisor is a pervert circus clown?
Um... actually Hagee is McCain's "spiritual advisor."
post #9 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 08:57 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
And when he does dismiss him, I only hope the Sean Hannities of the world will keep playing clips of Hagee long after he dismisses him. You know... to be fair.
post #10 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 08:59 AM
Worship me

Quote:
And when he does dismiss him, I only hope the Sean Hannities of the world will keep playing clips of Hagee long after he dismisses him. You know... to be fair.
Yea, because this is totally the same situation as the one Obama was in where he went to the guy's church for 20 years.

How stupid can you possibly be to draw that conclusion?
post #11 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:01 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Exactly. McCain will come out and say this guy is a clown. Not tiptoe around it.

Not only that but its not like McCain attended this guy's church for 20 years and let him baptise his children and marry him. Talk about an apples to oranges comparison!

But really, we all know that Obama's camp is going to grasp any straw they can. Amusing that this is the best thing they could come up with.
Eh, it's not like that's the best they could come up with. It's more like "look at the irony." I think if no one would've tapped into the former pastor Wright thing, then no one would mention that McCain's pastor was a fan of Hitler.

The far right dug long and hard to find even THAT on Obama. And when they did, it was like a pit-bull and a baby. And after he dismissed him as crazy, the far right wouldn't let go. Hopefully, that'll happen with the Hitler guy.
post #12 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:02 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

pic

does somebody have a pic of gpamp i would like to see what a idiot looks like
post #13 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:03 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Yea, because this is totally the same situation as the one Obama was in where he went to the guy's church for 20 years.

Because he visits Huffington. Wouldn't be surprised if he also subscribes to the Kos.

post #14 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:03 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.8to5.8
Pretty sure that's his dumbass in his avatar, playing in his shitty band.

post #15 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:07 AM Thread Starter

Quote:

It's not stupid.

Where DOES McCain go to church? Does he? Is he an athiest? The media hasn't been digging around in his religious faith. In fact, everyone who thinks that it's "important" to look into Rev. Wright, uses the excuse that who Obama's pastor is, matters to this race. If it's that important, why haven't those same people looked into McCain's church?

Therefore, the only conclusion I can draw, is that Hagee is his spiritual advisor, and Hagee digs on the Hitler. Three degrees of separation.
post #16 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:08 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Um... actually Hagee is McCain's "spiritual advisor."
The question was "who is your spritual advisor", and whether we may presume said advisor is a pervert circus clown.
post #17 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:08 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
haha! The unlearned smiley guy, who can't seem to punctuate, or put together a sentence to save his life, has called me an idiot.

Seriously, are you homeschooled? Maybe that's the problem.
post #18 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:09 AM

Quote:
lolz
post #19 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:09 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

Wink stupid

Quote:
It's not stupid.

Where DOES McCain go to church? Does he? Is he an athiest? The media hasn't been digging around in his religious faith. In fact, everyone who thinks that it's "important" to look into Rev. Wright, uses the excuse that who Obama's pastor is, matters to this race. If it's that important, why haven't those same people looked into McCain's church?

Therefore, the only conclusion I can draw, is that Hagee is his spiritual advisor, and Hagee digs on the Hitler. Three degrees of separation.
every time u speak the country weakens
post #20 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:09 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
The question was "who is your spritual advisor", and whether we may presume said advisor is a pervert circus clown.
OH! I get it. "Shit! Something bad was said about McCain! Quick! Throw insults! Take the focus of a McCain/Hitler ticket!!"
post #21 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:11 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
every time u speak the country weakens
You really don't see the irony of you calling me an idiot, with no punctuation or correct spelling, do you?

Go suckle some more.
post #22 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:11 AM

Quote:
haha! The unlearned smiley guy, who can't seem to punctuate, or put together a sentence to save his life, has called me an idiot.

Seriously, are you homeschooled? Maybe that's the problem.
Why the need for all the commas Mr. Punctuation King?
post #23 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:12 AM
Worship me

Quote:
It's not stupid.

You don't think anyone from Obama's campaign has dug into where McCain goes to church? That's pretty funny that you would think that.

Do you still live at home with mom and dad? You don't seem to be very smart about how the world works.
post #24 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:13 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
You don't think anyone from Obama's campaign has dug into where McCain goes to church? That's pretty funny that you would think that.

Do you still live at home with mom and dad? You don't seem to be very smart about how the world works.
But why hasn't Fox News done a nice piece about McCain's church?
post #25 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:13 AM
Num say'n? (tm)

Obama's own words:

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mothers race.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father: ; 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

Yeah, McCain is evil.

DFWMustangs.net
post #26 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:14 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi G
Why the need for all the commas Mr. Punctuation King?
Because if you're going to call someone a dumbass, it keeps you from sounding like one.
post #27 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:16 AM

Quote:
You really don't see the irony of you calling me an idiot, with no punctuation or correct spelling, do you?

Go suckle some more.
Shall we recap, let's do, why all the commas again?
post #28 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Because if you're going to call someone a dumbass, it keeps you from sounding like one.
That, cleared, it, up, for, me, disregard, my, last, statement.
post #29 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:20 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP135
Obama's own words:

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

Yeah, McCain is evil.
So, Obama's evil, because you took a bunch of googled quotes out of context? When you read "The Audacity of Hope" did you see the context? Oh... wait... you didn't read it.

I googled your quote, and got a list of the exact same quotes, listed by right-wing blogs. That's it.

Here's the quote, in context, not muddled by your paranoid hate post:

"Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
post #30 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:22 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP135
Obama's own words:

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mothers race.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father: ; 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

Yeah, McCain is evil.
i will stand with the Muslims should the winds shift in a ugly direction.
can you read this gpamp and you think McCain is evil lol
post #31 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:22 AM

Quote:
I doubt Hagee will be on national TV answering questions while doing the the electric boog-a-loo in the back ground while another question is being asked.

Also Hagee's church is in San Antonio where as the Baptist church McCain attends is the North Phoenix Baptist Church, perhaps you need to mapquest AZ and Tx to grasp the fact you are geographically challenged.
post #32 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:24 AM
Lifer

Quote:
OH! I get it. "Shit! Something bad was said about McCain! Quick! Throw insults! Take the focus of a McCain/Hitler ticket!!"
Simply answer the question. Don't go all spastic and flail your arms about like a monkey overdosing on caffeine!!!!!!!!

(Hint: added the !!!!!!!! to mirror your girlie-man writing)

Here's the question, one more time:
Who is your spritiual advisor, and may we presume said advisor is a pervert circus clown until such time as you shed more light on the subject?
post #33 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:25 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Wow...way to blow that out of proportion.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #34 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:34 AM
Worship me

Quote:
But why hasn't Fox News done a nice piece about McCain's church?
That's right, if you have nothing intelligent to respond with try to say something witty.
post #35 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:38 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
i will stand with the Muslims should the winds shift in a ugly direction.
can you read this gpamp and you think McCain is evil lol
Cute. You picked the one that I debunked to re-hash. Who's a cute little retard? Who?

You are! So precious.
post #36 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:40 AM

Quote:
That's right, if you have nothing intelligent to respond with try to say something witty.
I know, I know, because he deserves one of these:
post #37 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:41 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Simply answer the question. Don't go all spastic and flail your arms about like a monkey overdosing on caffeine!!!!!!!!

(Hint: added the !!!!!!!! to mirror your girlie-man writing)

Here's the question, one more time:
Who is your spritiual advisor, and may we presume said advisor is a pervert circus clown until such time as you shed more light on the subject?
First off, why would you care who MY spiritual advisor is? Not even the point.

Second, I realize you're not really asking a question, rather, hurling an insult by way of a question mark.

Boy, aren't you savvy.
post #38 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:42 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
No, actually that WAS a question. Why HASN'T Fox done a story on McCain's church? Maybe an interview with his pastor, so we can see who's advising the Republican candidate.
post #39 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:42 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Every time you post you prove that your a DUMBASS. Go smoke somemore dope you stupid freakshow. You can put in the commas if I missed any.

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
post #40 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:46 AM
T-MINUS

gpamp, you're grabbing man.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #41 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Lifer

Quote:
No, actually that WAS a question. Why HASN'T Fox done a story on McCain's church? Maybe an interview with his pastor, so we can see who's advising the Republican candidate.
You are good at asking questions but not answering them apparently.

And where did you debunk the "Standing with the Muslims" thing?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #42 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:48 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67camino
Every time you post you prove that your a DUMBASS. Go smoke somemore dope you stupid freakshow. You can put in the commas if I missed any.
You actually used "your" instead of "you're". See, the only reason that's funny, is because it comes in the sentence, "...your a dumbass." Its like if I said "boi, u sher R a idiut." See the irony?
post #43 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:51 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow06
You are good at asking questions but not answering them apparently.

And where did you debunk the "Standing with the Muslims" thing?
When I posted the true context from the book, not the "paraphrased" version that's on the right-wing blogs.

"Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

In REALITY, he was just saying, back after 9/11, that if American Muslims became the brunt of descrimination liken to the Japanese internments, then he would fight for their rights. Shockingly American, eh?
post #44 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:51 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Jeez, isn't it obvious? Maybe because it would be boring and pointless? His "spiritual advisor" is probably some dried up old crusty 70 year old preacher that talks about the spaghetti lunch going on every wednesday in the church hall.

Not quite as entertaining or controversial as Obama befriending the guy who says the goverment invented AIDS to kill black people.
post #45 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:53 AM
Lifer

Quote:
You actually used "your" instead of "you're". See, the only reason that's funny, is because it comes in the sentence, "...your a dumbass." Its like if I said "boi, u sher R a idiut." See the irony?
Sorry, my public education has failed me. But, that does not change the fact that your are a Dumb Fuck.

Quote:
post #46 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:53 AM
Lifer

Quote:
First off, why would you care who MY spiritual advisor is? Not even the point.

Second, I realize you're not really asking a question, rather, hurling an insult by way of a question mark.

Boy, aren't you savvy.

Don't try answering the question with a question, monkey boy. BTW what happened to all the exclamation points? You are mistaken (nothing new there) by saying I'm not really asking a question, and that question is, again:

Who is your spiritual advisor, and may we presume said advisor is a pervert circus clown is the absence of you shedding any additional light on the subject?
post #47 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:53 AM
Worship me

Quote:
When I posted the true context from the book, not the "paraphrased" version that's on the right-wing blogs.

In REALITY, he was just saying, back after 9/11, that if American Muslims became the brunt of descrimination liken to the Japanese internments, then he would fight for their rights. Shockingly American, eh?
So he would choose political correctness over national security? Sounds comforting.
post #48 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 10:07 AM
Lifer

McCain's church.The Mission of North Phoenix Baptist Church is to
challenge people to discover and live a Christ-centered life.

Obama's church.United Church of Christ Statement of Faith in the form of a doxology

We believe in you, O God, Eternal Spirit, God of our Savior Jesus Christ and our God, and to your deeds we testify: You call the worlds into being, create persons in your own image,and set before each one the ways of life and death. You seek in holy love to save all people from aimlessness and sin. You judge people and nations by your righteous will declared through prophets and apostles. In Jesus Christ, the man of Nazareth, our crucified and risen Savior, you have come to us and shared our common lot, conquering sin and death and reconciling the world to yourself. You bestow upon us your Holy Spirit, creating and renewing the church of Jesus Christ, binding in covenant faithful people of all ages, tongues, and races. You call us into your church to accept the cost and joy of discipleship, to be your servants in the service of others, to proclaim the gospel to all the world and resist the powers of evil,to share in Christ's baptism and eat at his table, to join him in his passion and victory. You promise to all who trust you forgiveness of sins and fullness of grace, courage in the struggle for justice and peace, your presence in trial and rejoicing, and eternal life in your realm which has no end. Blessing and honor, glory and power be unto you. Amen.

We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of slavery, the days of segregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community.

The Pastor as well as the membership of Trinity United Church of Christ is committed to a 10-point Vision:

A congregation committed to ADORATION.
A congregation preaching SALVATION.
A congregation actively seeking RECONCILIATION.
A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO AFRICA.
A congregation committed to BIBLICAL EDUCATION.
A congregation committed to CULTURAL EDUCATION.
A congregation committed to the HISTORICAL EDUCATION OF AFRICAN PEOPLE IN DIASPORA.
A congregation committed to LIBERATION.
A congregation committed to RESTORATION.
A congregation working towards ECONOMIC PARITY.

Which one sound more radical or maybe racist to you?

Quote:
post #49 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 10:09 AM
Lifer

Quote:

In REALITY, he was just saying, back after 9/11, that if American Muslims became the brunt of discrimination liken to the Japanese internments, then he would fight for their rights. Shockingly American, eh?
And that, my friends, is why you don't pull a sentence out of a book and take it for fact. Have we not learned this by now?

Does anybody care about the truth, or do people just want to push their jaded opinions on others? I'm not really an Obama fan, but dammit if that wasn't the right thing to say.

There is so much shit flying around in here its retarded...

- Benjamin Franklin

www.blowoutcongress.com
post #50 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 10:27 AM
Lifer

and you STILL didn't answer the question gpamp...

- Benjamin Franklin

www.blowoutcongress.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement