Bush's sacrifice - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 08:06 AM Thread Starter

Bush's sacrifice

The past 8 years is going to be one long "I told you so", isn't it? I'm starting early.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 08:12 AM
makin' bacon

Keep beating it.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #3 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 09:15 AM Thread Starter

This all just happened this week. I'm not beating a dead horse. I'm laughing at the energizer bunny-like mistakes of W. They just keep going, so I just keep pointing.

post #4 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 11:45 AM
Lifer

Are any of you really surprised?
post #5 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 01:35 PM Thread Starter

Just to keep Bush's extreme sacrifice, I just passed on dessert.
post #6 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Just to keep Bush's extreme sacrifice, I just passed on dessert.
As someone who has in the past and is currently sacrificing I feel it is my right and duty to tell you to get fucked. What are you doing to better anything?
post #7 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 04:11 PM
He's no good to me dead.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcluke
As someone who has in the past and is currently sacrificing I feel it is my right and duty to tell you to get fucked. What are you doing to better anything?
Well put, usmcluke!
post #8 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 04:20 PM
Time Served

liberals and their news . . .

my regards
post #9 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 04:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcluke
I voted against the asshole that started a good-for-nothing war on false pretenses.
post #10 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 04:24 PM
Which one's the clutch?

Quote:
I voted against the asshole that started a good-for-nothing war on false pretenses.

I always get confused on this, but didn't just about everyone of authority vote for the war?

1987 Nissan pick up-wrecked
1984 Ponitiac grand am-sold
1988 Buick lasabre-sold
1987 Nissan 300zx-sold intake/exhaust
2001 Yamaha r6-sold slip on
2004 Yamaha r1-sold full exhaust
1991 Nissan 240sx-torn down,almost built up.
1994 toyota celica-blown up. exhaust
2005 Honda accord-daily.
post #11 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 05:50 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie
I always get confused on this, but didn't just about everyone of authority vote for the war?
Almost everyone...including that bunch being led by the democrats that have a 22% approval rating.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #12 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 06:15 PM
IA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie
yes, including many that were for it before they were against it.
post #13 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 06:18 PM
Lifer

I guess you can't call any Democrats out, because every time you do, they have changed positions by then.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #14 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 06:21 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb
yes, including many that were for it before they realized how much smoke had been blown up their asses by the White House and "The Rummy" Pentagon.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #15 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 06:26 PM
The Medium Kabuki

Quote:

I'm just curious - did you have the same opinion on 09/12/01? When we went to war, I believe GB's rating was the highest of any Pres ever. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying we went to war and most people were behind it then, even though when some "truths" started coming out, most people changed their minds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relinquished
tou must think i am dumb or returded
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldecharmoy
i know what a long block is and i know what a short block is
post #16 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 10:26 PM
Lifer

Quote:
This all just happened this week. I'm not beating a dead horse. I'm laughing at the energizer bunny-like mistakes of W. They just keep going, so I just keep pointing.
LOL, I guess Bush won't get my vote in November.

I am so surprised that you watch that tool Olberman sick fuck. BTW, how funny that another thread started by you takes a terrible turn to you being fronted for being an idiot.

Do you still have the dreams about child molestation and think about it all day sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #17 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 10:28 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Almost everyone...including that bunch being led by the democrats that have a 22% approval rating.
That low approval rating for the Dem led Congress is also Bush's fault.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #18 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 11:00 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny c
I'm just curious - did you have the same opinion on 09/12/01? When we went to war, I believe GB's rating was the highest of any Pres ever.
Nobody did. We were jolted into reality. On 09/12/01 Bush's rating was definately on the rise for hope and need of a leader. And the entire country was on the same page and focused. It had nothing to do with Iraq. I still see 9-11 as unfinished business.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #19 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 11:36 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
That low approval rating for the Dem led Congress is also Bush's fault.
I'm going with everyone in America is finally fed-the-fuck up with Washington DC.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #20 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 11:53 PM
Pushed to the limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
I'm going with everyone in America is finally fed-the-fuck up with Washington DC.
Looks like there are a few who still find ways to defend the abortion who sits in the White House and embarrasses himself and this country every time he opens his mouth.

Buying dogs kills.
post #21 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 01:07 AM
The Medium Kabuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
I still see 9-11 as unfinished business.
I agree.

Quote:
Quote:
post #22 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 04:10 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny c
I'm just curious - did you have the same opinion on 09/12/01? When we went to war, I believe GB's rating was the highest of any Pres ever. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying we went to war and most people were behind it then, even though when some "truths" started coming out, most people changed their minds.
black said it already.

And seriously... we would've had more grounds for attacking Saudi Arabia on 9/12/01, than Iraq. In fact, if W had said, on 9/12/01... "Look, I realize that everyone who attacked America was from Saudi Arabia. And that all their training grounds and leaders live in Afghanistan. But I think we should go after Iraq because... well... because." (which is exactly how it went down, only a few months later) everyone with any sense would impeach him.
post #23 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 03:42 PM
The Medium Kabuki

Quote:
black said it already.

And seriously... we would've had more grounds for attacking Saudi Arabia on 9/12/01, than Iraq. In fact, if W had said, on 9/12/01... "Look, I realize that everyone who attacked America was from Saudi Arabia. And that all their training grounds and leaders live in Afghanistan. But I think we should go after Iraq because... well... because." (which is exactly how it went down, only a few months later) everyone with any sense would impeach him.
Thanks. Just so you know - I'm a political idiot, so I generally only pick a few things that matter to me and base that for my vote. I just like for people to explain themselves somethimes and that is why I asked.

Quote:
Quote:
post #24 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 03:56 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWTRTXSS
Looks like there are a few who still find ways to defend the abortion who sits in the White House and embarrasses himself and this country every time he opens his mouth.
Yeah. I'll defend him on some things he did, just like I did Clinton. None of our ex-Presidents were totally wrong, except of course for Jimmy Carter.

post #25 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 04:13 PM
not exclude

Quote:
black said it already.

Talk about a backasswards recollection. The invasion of Iraq wasn't what we were talking about on 9/12...it was Afghanistan.
post #26 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 04:24 PM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

you really should be Obama's running mate

Quote:
black said it already.

With you impeccable knowledge of history and and your great Analytic skills you would be a perfect match.
post #27 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 08:56 PM
Lifer

I don't even know why you guys argue with gpamp, the guys a political imbecile. Anyone who argues about the past that they haven't lived is just a moron.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #28 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 10:40 PM
The Medium Kabuki

Is it the consensus of this website that if it is Obama vs. McCain then McCain will win?

Quote:
Quote:
post #29 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 12:58 AM
makin' bacon

Quote:
This has been happening for the last 7 1/2 years. I know I am beating a dead horse, but I am just trying my best to find new reasons to bitch about Bush. I'm the energizer bunny of Bush bashing. I just keep going.
FIXED!

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #30 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 01:30 AM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
black said it already.

Let me break it down for you, we are the modern day Romans, Iraq is full of crazy ass Muslims. We are called on by all nations to defend against tyrrany when it is at their door step and we do so most of the time. Iraq was seen as a threat, we may have been given bad intelligence, the Bush Adminstration has made some bad decisions, none as bad as Clintons staff in Somalia, I was there you weren't. Bush Sr. made a good decision to free Kuwait in 1990/1991, I was there, you weren't. No one killed Timothy McVeighs family after Oklahoma City, so why attack Saudi because some of it's citizens hate us. In 1989 I jumped into Panama to dethrone Noriega, you did not.

Basically we are a country full of ass kickers, some times correct sometimes dead wrong but always better armed.

You need to go to France they tend to leave wars when their liberal citizens who won't serve cry about peace. If you don't take the fight to next bully in lines door, it is only a matter time before he brings it to yours. 911, maybe you have forgotten, I have not.
post #31 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 02:32 AM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Let me break it down for you, we are the modern day Romans, Iraq is full of crazy ass Muslims. We are called on by all nations to defend against tyrrany when it is at their door step and we do so most of the time. Iraq was seen as a threat, we may have been given bad intelligence, the Bush Adminstration has made some bad decisions, none as bad as Clintons staff in Somalia, I was there you weren't. Bush Sr. made a good decision to free Kuwait in 1990/1991, I was there, you weren't. No one killed Timothy McVeighs family after Oklahoma City, so why attack Saudi because some of it's citizens hate us. In 1989 I jumped into Panama to dethrone Noriega, you did not.

Basically we are a country full of ass kickers, some times correct sometimes dead wrong but always better armed.

You need to go to France they tend to leave wars when their liberal citizens who won't serve cry about peace. If you don't take the fight to next bully in lines door, it is only a matter time before he brings it to yours. 911, maybe you have forgotten, I have not.
I agree with you , especially that last part. No matter how people try to spin it, right or wrong, sometimes you gotta kick the bully in the teeth. No matter how you look at it, there are people in these countries that wish you and I dead, for whatever reason, and they need to be handled.
post #32 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 06:55 AM
Lifer

Quote:

Man...I've never heard that stated so eloquently, but it takes a veteran speaking from the heart, to really convey that. Best explanation I've heard.

post #33 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 10:22 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
Talk about a backasswards recollection. The invasion of Iraq wasn't what we were talking about on 9/12...it was Afghanistan.
ding ding ding!

Thanks for the highlighter to my point.
post #34 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 10:36 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Let me break it down for you, we are the modern day Romans,
Exactly my fear. The Romans had their hand in every aspect of the world, trying to influence everyone to their way of thinking. And it was then, the empire fell.
Quote:
Iraq is full of crazy ass Muslims. We are called on by all nations to defend against tyrrany when it is at their door step and we do so most of the time. Iraq was seen as a threat
If "Iraq is full of crazy ass Muslims" is your argument for the validity of the Iraq war, then there are several other nations we should attack. Saudi Arabia being top of the list. Same with "tyrrany".
Quote:
the Bush Adminstration has made some bad decisions, none as bad as Clintons staff in Somalia, I was there you weren't. Bush Sr. made a good decision to free Kuwait in 1990/1991, I was there, you weren't.
I really don't see how you being on the ground in those countries gives you more ability to discuss foreign policy than me. You probably got your information on the errors of either president, the same way I did. Unless you were an advisor to Clinton or Bush. Then I'd give you maximum credibility. And, by no means, am I diminishing your service (a common misconception during these kind of things). Just sayin'. You saying that you know more about good/bad decisions during the first Gulf War, doesn't hold water. I live downstairs from a guy who was in that same war, and he thought it was a stupid idea. He was there. He even got hurt. Which one of you is wrong?
Quote:
No one killed Timothy McVeighs family after Oklahoma City, so why attack Saudi because some of it's citizens hate us. In 1989 I jumped into Panama to dethrone Noriega, you did not.
Ok, but see, going into Iraq after 9/11 would be like killing Timothy McVeigh's NEIGHBOR after Oklahoma City. Just for the hell of it, I guess. And you're right! I didn't go to Panama. But I can read about it, study it, learn about it, just the same. I wasn't in Vietnam, either, but we could proabably have a learned conversation about it.
post #35 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 12:40 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Exactly my fear. The Romans had their hand in every aspect of the world, trying to influence everyone to their way of thinking. And it was then, the empire fell.

If "Iraq is full of crazy ass Muslims" is your argument for the validity of the Iraq war, then there are several other nations we should attack. Saudi Arabia being top of the list. Same with "tyrrany".

I really don't see how you being on the ground in those countries gives you more ability to discuss foreign policy than me. You probably got your information on the errors of either president, the same way I did. Unless you were an advisor to Clinton or Bush. Then I'd give you maximum credibility. And, by no means, am I diminishing your service (a common misconception during these kind of things). Just sayin'. You saying that you know more about good/bad decisions during the first Gulf War, doesn't hold water. I live downstairs from a guy who was in that same war, and he thought it was a stupid idea. He was there. He even got hurt. Which one of you is wrong?

Ok, but see, going into Iraq after 9/11 would be like killing Timothy McVeigh's NEIGHBOR after Oklahoma City. Just for the hell of it, I guess. And you're right! I didn't go to Panama. But I can read about it, study it, learn about it, just the same. I wasn't in Vietnam, either, but we could proabably have a learned conversation about it.
Why do you and your ilk even live in this country? You're not happy with much at all, and you seem to be a miserable individual. We are so accessible to other countries, why stay here and make yourself so unhappy and full of hate?

post #36 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 12:55 PM
$uper $low

Quote:
I really don't see how you being on the ground in those countries gives you more ability to discuss foreign policy than me.
You should re-read this part a few times. Maybe it'll eventually sink in on how stupid you sound.

post #37 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 01:22 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmagnus
You should re-read this part a few times. Maybe it'll eventually sink in on how stupid you sound.
I did. And I made a lot of sense. Again.
post #38 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 01:33 PM
$uper $low

Quote:
I did. And I made a lot of sense. Again.
Maybe him actually interacting with members on foreign soil gives him a better point of view than someone who hasn't?
I don't know, that may just be my line of thinking.
And your buddy was wounded, of couse he has a bias view.

post #39 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 02:12 PM
not exclude

Quote:
ding ding ding!

Thanks for the highlighter to my point.
Then you need to learn to separate the two in your mind.
post #40 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 03:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmagnus
Maybe him actually interacting with members on foreign soil gives him a better point of view than someone who hasn't?
I don't know, that may just be my line of thinking.
And your buddy was wounded, of couse he has a bias view.
So... the only way a soldier can come back from a war, and know the truth, or have a superior opinion, is to come back without a scratch on him?

Good point.
post #41 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 05:54 PM
Lifer

Quote:
So... the only way a soldier can come back from a war, and know the truth, or have a superior opinion, is to come back without a scratch on him?

Good point.
Or they could be like you, and read trash on the internet and think they know what the fuck they are talking about.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #42 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 07:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BAD06
Or they could be like you, and read trash on the internet and think they know what the fuck they are talking about.
The majority of what a soldier might know, could and probably comes the exact same way.

If you went to a high school, then years later you read about a scandal that went down in the teachers' lounge, even though it was happening while you were there, and maybe you even had some of the teachers involved, as a teacher, it doesn't mean you had more of an idea of what was going on in the lounge than someone in another state, seeing it on the news.
post #43 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 07:24 PM
The Medium Kabuki

Like I said before, I don't know much about politics... However, if I remember correctly the Dems have only had control of the Senate and Congress the last 2 years and the gas prices have skyrocketed and the dollar is down during that time.

I'm sure it is not that obvious, but I've hoping for some input about the topic. (and maybe some facts and not opinions, and hopefully more than just gpamp's respnse)

Quote:
Quote:
post #44 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 09:46 PM
not exclude

Quote:
The majority of what a soldier might know, could and probably comes the exact same way.

If you went to a high school, then years later you read about a scandal that went down in the teachers' lounge, even though it was happening while you were there, and maybe you even had some of the teachers involved, as a teacher, it doesn't mean you had more of an idea of what was going on in the lounge than someone in another state, seeing it on the news.
Uh, absolutely it does. In both situations, including your pisspoor parallel, you understand and experience the culture, events, and circumstances surrounding it that the armchair quarterbacks, such as yourself, don't. Your media-learning isn't going to be fully accurate nor is it going to be totally inclusive, nor will any history book you read.
post #45 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 09:52 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:

LMAO! It would be entirely different!

post #46 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 12:43 AM

Quote:

1. we are better than Rome, all of our citizens are willing to fight for this country, well not the ones like you but you understand my point.

2. Yes there are several other nations we should attack, in case you missed it Bin Laden is now asking the "crazy" muslim populace to attack it's own leaders and feels it is condoned by his religion. So who ever hides him should die, period.

3. You neighbor is wrong and here is why; you have never been in these countries and witnessed the mentality of their peoples. If you had you would not have figured you'd learn it from a text book. If you truly feel you can utilize your experiences from the library to grasp the real world that is out there, then stop reading now for you are truly not a lucid person. I think my personal experiences from Desert Storm coupled with my Masters Degree in Military Science tells me I know more than you about most wars, unless you have exclusively broken down the operations orders of the US Army VII Corps, SOCOM, spent 75 hours researching the commo tapes of the battleships USS Missouri and USS Wisconsin from Jan 1991 to April 1991 and a plethora of other info I had to mow over in order to write my professional paper on Desert Storm then defend it at the Army War College?

4. Books are wonderful as is the internet but they don't equate to experience in many instances; however, keep reading your books junior, if a terrorist ever attacks a public building you are in, you will know how to react, unless you have not made it to that chapter at that time.
post #47 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 01:51 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
1. we are better than Rome, all of our citizens are willing to fight for this country, well not the ones like you but you understand my point
Well, that's quite the elitist attitude. So... basically you're saying that all Americans who haven't signed up for the military, are lesser?

Quote:
2. Yes there are several other nations we should attack, in case you missed it Bin Laden is now asking the "crazy" muslim populace to attack it's own leaders and feels it is condoned by his religion. So who ever hides him should die, period.
Don't forget tyrany. China's next.

Quote:
3. You neighbor is wrong and here is why; you have never been in these countries and witnessed the mentality of their peoples. If you had you would not have figured you'd learn it from a text book. If you truly feel you can utilize your experiences from the library to grasp the real world that is out there, then stop reading now for you are truly not a lucid person. I think my personal experiences from Desert Storm coupled with my Masters Degree in Military Science tells me I know more than you about most wars, unless you have exclusively broken down the operations orders of the US Army VII Corps, SOCOM, spent 75 hours researching the commo tapes of the battleships USS Missouri and USS Wisconsin from Jan 1991 to April 1991 and a plethora of other info I had to mow over in order to write my professional paper on Desert Storm then defend it at the Army War College?
"You neighbor is wrong and here is why;"... you never told me why. He was there. So were you. He disagrees with that war, and the current Iraq war. The question of which one of you is wrong, is a philosophical one that points out the elitist bias that you carve your opinion out of.

Basically, when you heard the question, you probably thought "Well... duh, I'm right. Because I'm me!" And you said my neighbor was wrong, because he disagrees with you. God forbid.

Quote:
4. Books are wonderful as is the internet but they don't equate to experience in many instances; however, keep reading your books junior, if a terrorist ever attacks a public building you are in, you will know how to react, unless you have not made it to that chapter at that time.
Again, it's like me saying "because I play guitar, I know more about music, in general, than you do." Just because you were a soldier in a war, does not mean that you know every aspect of the decisions that went into going to that war. More? I've worked at the same company for 12 years. I STILL don't know what the hell the president and vice presidents are thinking with half the decisions they make. So, for me to tell you that I understand their decisions more than you do, just because I work there, would be untrue.
post #48 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Well, that's quite the elitist attitude. So... basically you're saying that all Americans who haven't signed up for the military, are lesser?.
"Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier. "
Samuel Johnson

Quote:
Don't forget tyrany. China's next.
not as long as Walmart has anything to say about it

Quote:
"You neighbor is wrong and here is why;"... you never told me why. He was there. So were you. He disagrees with that war, and the current Iraq war. The question of which one of you is wrong, is a philosophical one that points out the elitist bias that you carve your opinion out of..
I misread that as he felt your opinion was equal to mine, tell him I said I appreciate his service to our country and to stop whining.

Quote:
Basically, when you heard the question, you probably thought "Well... duh, I'm right. Because I'm me!" And you said my neighbor was wrong, because he disagrees with you. God forbid..
No I felt we were justified to assist Kuwait because they had oil, we need oil, we needed to attack Iraq along with several other nations so as to restore Kuwait to it's people. Also yes if your neighbor disagrees with me he is most likely wrong about Desert Storm. As for the War in Iraq, I don't miss Sadam but I feel we should have just bombed them back to the stone age, oh wait, they were already there. They were oppressed by a ruthless dictator who killed his own citizens on a whim. At least now they can fight back and if they die it is fighting for freedom not cowering in a corner.

Quote:
Again, it's like me saying "because I play guitar, I know more about music, in general, than you do." Just because you were a soldier in a war, does not mean that you know every aspect of the decisions that went into going to that war. More? I've worked at the same company for 12 years. I STILL don't know what the hell the president and vice presidents are thinking with half the decisions they make. So, for me to tell you that I understand their decisions more than you do, just because I work there, would be untrue.
Anytime you would like to discuss the particulars of that war or a host of others please let me know. Make no mistake about it I know the US is not always right but it is my country. It is like have a friend in a fight he caused. Even if my best friend is wrong, I have his back, right or wrong my loyalty lies with him. In the real world you have to pick a course and stay true to it, perhaps things are different in your world of books, bullshit and liberal tolerance.
post #49 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 09:22 AM

Quote:

Good point.
I am 60% disabled and get a check in the mail every month from the VA for it, never said I didn't get a scratch on me.
post #50 of 158 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 09:34 AM
Lifer

Damn, another thread that turns on gpamp the sick fuck. Hell, even PT has been throwing him around like a personal e-bitch.

Very good stuff PT!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

Sponsored Links
Advertisement