False comfort of appeasement - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 06:52 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 08:25 PM
Lifer

You would have thought Dubya had stuck a red-hot poker right up Obama's ass. According to his "camp", they thought it was directed at him. Dubya's not worried about Obama one iota. LOL!

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 08:04 AM

Yeah, who'd want to be diplomatic with terrorists?

Oh yeah. Forgot about Reagan & Iran.

And that time Rumsfeld was kickin' it with Sadam.

And the fact that George W. is friendly with Saudi Arabia, home nation of the WTC bombers.

hmm... Sounds almost like George forgot about all that, too.

And seriously... W is really going to pull the fear-mongering card again? "If you vote for a democrat, you'll be attacked! ...even though, you voted for me, and you were attacked... but forget about that. And my dealings with the Saudi prince."

George Bush will go down as the worst president in the world. I don't hate him. But he's an evil piece of shit that hasn't done ONE good thing for this country. Our country has been literally set back by his actions. We're going to have to work hard, just to get back to where we were, before he took office. I don't hate him, though, 90. (this paragraph is a parody of your hypocrisy, by the way, in case you didn't get that.)

post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 08:09 AM
Lifer

Wrong, the worst president in recent times was Jimmy Earl Carter.
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 08:21 AM
Lifer

He has actually on occasion been truthful...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8pvU...eature=related

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 08:47 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp

And the fact that George W. is friendly with Saudi Arabia, home nation of the WTC bombers.

And seriously... W is really going to pull the fear-mongering card again? "If you vote for a democrat, you'll be attacked! ...even though, you voted for me, and you were attacked... but forget about that. And my dealings with the Saudi prince."

George Bush will go down as the worst president in the world. I don't hate him. But he's an evil piece of shit that hasn't done ONE good thing for this country. Our country has been literally set back by his actions. We're going to have to work hard, just to get back to where we were, before he took office. I don't hate him, though, 90. (this paragraph is a parody of your hypocrisy, by the way, in case you didn't get that.)

Oh, I see, so Sadam Hussein is a terrorist when it suits your purposes? I guess the war was justified then!

Reagan and Iran...LOL what?

The only person who thinks GW is the worst president in history are morons who don't understand foreign policy at all. I'll be the first to admit he has been somewhat of a turd but definitely not the worst. Read a history book sometime.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 09:51 AM
Lifer

The CEO speaks about a CEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdxFn...eature=related

post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 05:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:

You need to stick to shit you know about...

post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 05:42 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Oh, I see, so Sadam Hussein is a terrorist when it suits your purposes? I guess the war was justified then!

Reagan and Iran...LOL what?

The only person who thinks GW is the worst president in history are morons who don't understand foreign policy at all. I'll be the first to admit he has been somewhat of a turd but definitely not the worst. Read a history book sometime.
Ding, ding, ding! He IS a moron who doesn't understand foreign policy...

post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 05:47 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk
Wrong, the worst president in recent times was Jimmy Earl Carter.
Dead on the money! The problem is, these young dumbshit's didn't have to live through it.
18% Prime rate!
21% auto loans!
11% Mortgages!
Double-digit inflation!
7.5% unemployment!

Think about this...we have NONE of these numbers right now. If we had just ONE of these factors, it would be catastrophic to the economy.

post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 07:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Dead on the money! The problem is, these young dumbshit's didn't have to live through it.
18% Prime rate!
21% auto loans!
11% Mortgages!
Double-digit inflation!
7.5% unemployment!

Think about this...we have NONE of these numbers right now. If we had just ONE of these factors, it would be catastrophic to the economy.
God Bless the young, naive liberals.
post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 08:24 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.

I think it's absolutely asinine how Obama reacted, I didn't see that as a jab to him AT ALL WHATSOEVER. Israel exists because they do NOT appease their enemies.. it was DIRECTLY on topic in every way.
post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 08:39 PM
Lifer

I saw this today. Chris Matthews made this moron look like the dumbass he is.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...73883#24673883

Actually, there is a much better video here.

http://onegoodmove.org/1gm/
post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 10:38 PM
Lifer

Shouldn't the Obama camp have come out and said they agree that we should not appease terrorists and negotiate with countries that want us and Israel wiped offf the map? That is the stance I think the majority of Americans want. I can just see gpamp and the other liberals negotiating with some murderous thug who wants to come into his house and kill him and his family.

I think it is funny that Bush can say we should not appease terrorists and rogue nations (completely logical and proper) and Obama comes out and says Bush was talking about him. No, he doesn't have a guilty conscience about what he said. Not at all!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Ding, ding, ding! He IS a moron who doesn't understand foreign policy...
So you're saying George Bush is some kind of foreign policy genius?

I'm going to have to think about that, every time I see a post from you, now. Like holding an envelope up to an INCREDIBLY DIM light, to see the true contents.
post #16 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ
I think it's absolutely asinine how Obama reacted, I didn't see that as a jab to him AT ALL WHATSOEVER. Israel exists because they do NOT appease their enemies.. it was DIRECTLY on topic in every way.
Ha!

You've got to be joking. Just after this speech happened, Rush Limburger, Sean Hannity, Bill Orally, etc. (not to mention every single news station on the globe) was saying "...obviously a jab at Obama".

But then, once Obama's camp caught wind of it and pointed out the hypocrisy of G.W., THEN... and only then, did everyone change their tune. Limburger, Orally, and Hannity started saying "What makes Obama think these statements were about HIM??"

Its cute that you're using their tactics. But it's also tasteless.
post #17 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 06:45 AM
Lifer

Quote:
So you're saying George Bush is some kind of foreign policy genius?

I'm going to have to think about that, every time I see a post from you, now. Like holding an envelope up to an INCREDIBLY DIM light, to see the true contents.
Right when I think you might have a clue, you fuck yourself over.

post #18 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 08:19 AM
CJ

Quote:
Ha!

You've got to be joking. Just after this speech happened, Rush Limburger, Sean Hannity, Bill Orally, etc. (not to mention every single news station on the globe) was saying "...obviously a jab at Obama".

But then, once Obama's camp caught wind of it and pointed out the hypocrisy of G.W., THEN... and only then, did everyone change their tune. Limburger, Orally, and Hannity started saying "What makes Obama think these statements were about HIM??"

Considering I listen to Limbaugh, I can verify that he was also laughing at the overreaction, and didn't see it as a attack whatsoever, and I can assume from your typos on all their names you probably just assumed they did.
post #19 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 08:34 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Considering I listen to Limbaugh, I can verify that he was also laughing at the overreaction, and didn't see it as a attack whatsoever, and I can assume from your typos on all their names you probably just assumed they did.
To show what an egotist Obama is, there's an article out today about a Senator Borah, R-Idaho, who made the remark Bush stated. Borah was a rogue Republican in the early 40's. The junior senator from Illinois needs to get over himself, along with his faithful followers.

post #20 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Wrong again.

BEFORE Obama's camp reacted, Limbaugh and the pundits ALL SAID it was directed at Obama. They only changed their tune, AFTER the reaction, and it was done as a tacted to make it seem like an overreation.

It wasn't an overreaction. When the Dixie Chicks said something about Bush overseas, everyone flipped out, and started throwing around the phrase "Politics end at the water's edge." It seems that only works FOR the conservatives, I'm guessing?
post #21 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 10:44 AM
Lifer

Quote:
It wasn't an overreaction. When the Dixie Chicks said something about Bush overseas, everyone flipped out, and started throwing around the phrase "Politics end at the water's edge." It seems that only works FOR the conservatives, I'm guessing?
"Some seem to think...". "In 1939 an American senator said..."
So, who is he accusing out of the side of his mouth? He needs to say that shit at home, not abroad. It's family business.

post #22 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 11:52 AM
IA2

Quote:
18% Prime rate!
21% auto loans!
11% Mortgages!
Double-digit inflation!
7.5% unemployment!
55 mph speed limit

fixed. Yeah, those were some dark days my friend.
post #23 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 11:57 AM
CJ

Quote:
Wrong again.

BEFORE Obama's camp reacted, Limbaugh and the pundits ALL SAID it was directed at Obama. They only changed their tune, AFTER the reaction, and it was done as a tacted to make it seem like an overreation.

wrong again? Did I fuck your wife or something? settle down with the attacks.

Did you read that somewhere, or do you listen to them? Because I listened to limbaugh and that didn't happen. I'm speaking from actual knowledge of the event, I'm certain you're reading this off some left slanted paper/news story.
post #24 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 01:39 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Did you read that somewhere, or do you listen to them? Because I listened to limbaugh and that didn't happen. I'm speaking from actual knowledge of the event, I'm certain you're reading this off some left slanted paper/news story.
He can't help himself. The only thing worse than a woman scorned, is a bitter Liberal...

post #25 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 10:44 AM

Quote:

Well, crap. You don't want me saying "wrong again", but...

I listen to Rush every day. I don't like Clear Channel Music, and Pugs and Kelly suck. So, I always turn it to Rush when he comes on. And since I sit at a computer all day at work, I have nothing to do but listen.
post #26 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 09:35 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Ha!

You are so wrong on this sick fuck. The Obama camp responded before most prime time shows came on and they had already made a statement about Bush's speech. How can you be so biased for a candidate? Oh yeah, you are a liberal, I forgot.

Do you still have the dreams about child molestation and think about it all day long sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #27 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 09:57 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
You need to stick to shit you know about...

But then he wouldn't have anything to post about. Wait....

I think you're on to something here.
post #28 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 11:04 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

what a loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
You are so wrong on this sick fuck. The Obama camp responded before most prime time shows came on and they had already made a statement about Bush's speech. How can you be so biased for a candidate? Oh yeah, you are a liberal, I forgot.

Do you still have the dreams about child molestation and think about it all day long sick fuck?
no i think he has dreams about obamas dick
post #29 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 12:47 PM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
Well, crap. You don't want me saying "wrong again", but...

I listen to Rush every day. I don't like Clear Channel Music, and Pugs and Kelly suck. So, I always turn it to Rush when he comes on. And since I sit at a computer all day at work, I have nothing to do but listen.
I was searching for your reply to AlP's question but I guess seeing that he placed you on his e-bitch list and smacked you around you decided to ignore him, here is a reminder quote if you forgot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
post #30 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 01:07 PM
Lifer

Gotta love these head up their ass 'tards with their ignore lists
post #31 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 01:11 PM

GPAMP you're fighting a losing battle throw in the towel before they make you look like more of a dumbshit...
post #32 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 01:31 PM

every car club has atleast 1.

Gramp. yer too personal with this. thats making you look like... to quote my esteemed colleague over here... a dumbshit.

give up plz... lol
post #33 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 10:36 PM
Lifer

Looks like some new recruits of Kantankerous Keyboard Konservatives.

(ooooo ....what does that mean?)

post #34 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 10:42 PM
IA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsexton1055
every car club has atleast 1.

Gramp. yer too personal with this. thats making you look like... to quote my esteemed colleague over here... a dumbshit.

give up plz... lol
damn... even the newbs are smacking around poor gpamp LOL....
post #35 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 10:45 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk
God Bless the young, naive liberals.
I have to deal with hundreds of the stupid fuckers every day

post #36 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 06:02 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
I have to deal with hundreds of the stupid fuckers every day
Do you teach high school?

post #37 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 09:14 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
Looks like some new recruits of Kantankerous Keyboard Konservatives.

(ooooo ....what does that mean?)
Quality stuff from a quality guy.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #38 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
I was searching for your reply to AlP's question but I guess seeing that he placed you on his e-bitch list and smacked you around you decided to ignore him, here is a reminder quote if you forgot.
It's not convenient, really. It's just a way to point to the hypocrisy of the right and giggle. The right yelled about Sadam being a terrorist. But Rummy held hands with him. It wouldn't matter if I said Sadam was or wasn't a terrorist. The hypocrisy still shines like a big bright clusterfuck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement