McCain's old spiritual advisor says we deserved 9/11 - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 04:58 PM Thread Starter

McCain's old spiritual advisor says we deserved 9/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kyoO...l&hs=LCN&q=rod

The "liberal" media must've passed over this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 05:05 PM
Worship me

Fail
post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 09:06 PM
Lifer

Who is McCain's "spiritual advisor"?

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"

post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 09:35 PM
T-MINUS

Uhhh....

I just can't believe how much the guy has aged in 8 years!

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 09:13 AM
Lifer

LOL, the desperation of the Obamanation is getting pretty sad. I sure hope the Dem 527's come up with something better or this election will be a landslide for Mccain.

So sick fuck, do you know how many states we have?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 10:02 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
LOL, the desperation of the Obamanation is getting pretty sad. I sure hope the Dem 527's come up with something better or this election will be a landslide for Mccain.

So sick fuck, do you know how many states we have?
"A landslide for McBush" I'm neutral cause we're fucked any way you look at it but you're wishin ...wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which gets full faster.
I'm a Christian but I think the "Christian Right" is a tool that has been worn out for it's useful leverage. Thanks to Rove.

Everybody is a sick fuck but you, huh?

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Last edited by black01gt; 05-14-2008 at 10:09 AM.
post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 10:22 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
"A landslide for McBush" I'm neutral cause we're fucked any way you look at it but you're wishin ...wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which gets full faster.
I'm a Christian but I think the "Christian Right" is a tool that has been worn out for it's useful leverage. Thanks to Rove.
McBush? You sure do buy into the extreme liberal hater rhetoric, don't you? I guess you are a McCain hater also?

All this hate is gonna burn you up dude.

Quote:
Everybody is a sick fuck but you, huh?
So far, the only sick fuck I have come across on this board is gpamp.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 10:53 AM
CJ
User may be editing post.

McBush, lol... I just get disappointed when I see people buy slogans hook line and sinker. That's the only thing the democrats can say against McCain, that and "he's old"... what a weak ass way to run a campaign. Bush is hated by the left and centrists.. so lets make Bush run for a third term, as McCain.. it's just so disappointing.
post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 10:55 AM
Lifer

Quote:
McBush? You sure do buy into the extreme liberal hater rhetoric, don't you? I guess you are a McCain hater also?
No I don't hate McCain. I have great respect for the man and I think he's been kicked around pretty hard by the old Bush machine. And now he has surrendered to it. Nope, I only have "an extreme dislike" (zat better?) for the BUSH/CHENEY type "leaders". Why wouldn't I? Why wouldn't you?

post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 11:03 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
Uhhh....

I just can't believe how much the guy has aged in 8 years!
Im sure constantly lying to the people day in and day out isnt easy on the body.
post #11 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 11:37 AM Thread Starter

Quote:

All this hate is gonna burn you up dude.

So far, the only sick fuck I have come across on this board is gpamp.
Haha! I LOVE the consistancy.

Maybe if YOU tag it as "rhetoric" then it'll be so! "Just keep saying it... Just keep saying it... they're bound to buy it someday!" At least you're positive.

I see you're also quick to switch the "rhetoric" of "Bush hater" to "McCain hater". Because anyone that disagrees with McCain is full of hate, right? And anyone that disagrees with Obama, is what? Are you an Obama hater?

If I had a "First Class Moron" stamp, I'd be sure your forehead would be tagged.
post #12 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 11:38 AM Thread Starter

And Nambla, weren't you anti-McCain around the beginning of the primaries? I guess he's "seen the light", huh?
post #13 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 11:41 AM
Which one's the clutch?

You're all fucked in the head. Some of the shit you spew out of your keyboards is ridiculous.

1987 Nissan pick up-wrecked
1984 Ponitiac grand am-sold
1988 Buick lasabre-sold
1987 Nissan 300zx-sold intake/exhaust
2001 Yamaha r6-sold slip on
2004 Yamaha r1-sold full exhaust
1991 Nissan 240sx-torn down,almost built up.
1994 toyota celica-blown up. exhaust
2005 Honda accord-daily.
post #14 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 11:46 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie
You're all fucked in the head. Some of the shit you spew out of your keyboards is ridiculous.

It's getting to the point where 90 Notch is every bit as ignorant as Zara, HookEm, gpamp, etc.

They need their own forum to bash each other in, that's all they ever do in these threads. Some of them have even made a valid point or two, but it's been lost in all the other bullshit.
post #15 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 11:53 AM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kyoO...l&hs=LCN&q=rod

The "liberal" media must've passed over this.
so I guess this means we cant vote for Obama or McCain...
I don't want Hillary either.
Third candidate please!
Whats funny is you capitalize over something like this when your candidate's recent pastor has said worse. LMAO!
post #16 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 11:54 AM
Lifer

Quote:
No I don't hate McCain. I have great respect for the man and I think he's been kicked around pretty hard by the old Bush machine. And now he has surrendered to it. Nope, I only have "an extreme dislike" (zat better?) for the BUSH/CHENEY type "leaders". Why wouldn't I? Why wouldn't you?
Actually McCain was kicked around by the North Viets, and didn't surrender to anybody
post #17 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 11:58 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk
Actually McCain was kicked around by the North Viets, and didn't surrender to anybody
Hence the bulk of my respect for him. Having to play the "Electable Candidate" is another deal.

post #18 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 12:07 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

McCain is a joke as it is...this doesn't change my distaste for the man.

post #19 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 01:11 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
McCain is a joke as it is...

So Hillary and Obama aren't?!?!?!?
post #20 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 02:28 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Hence the bulk of my respect for him. Having to play the "Electable Candidate" is another deal.
The only thing McCain shares with Bush, is his view on the war issue. McCain is just a moderate running as a Republican. He won't drill in Anwar or any other "protected area", he's pro- global warming, and he won't do anything about the illegals. If it weren't for his opinion of the war, he'd be a better Democrat than the two flakes running.

Last edited by Vertnut; 05-14-2008 at 04:17 PM.
post #21 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 03:37 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Haha! I LOVE the consistancy.

Maybe if YOU tag it as "rhetoric" then it'll be so! "Just keep saying it... Just keep saying it... they're bound to buy it someday!" At least you're positive.

I see you're also quick to switch the "rhetoric" of "Bush hater" to "McCain hater". Because anyone that disagrees with McCain is full of hate, right? And anyone that disagrees with Obama, is what? Are you an Obama hater?

If I had a "First Class Moron" stamp, I'd be sure your forehead would be tagged.
You haven't seen Obama using the "McCain will just be another Bush" stuff? Hell, even black01gt has seen and and uses it. It is the preferred rhetoric of your choice for President sick fuck. I am so shocked you don't even know what tactic he will use once he gets the nomination.

Do you still have the dreams about child molestation or do you think about it all day long sick fuck?

BTW, what is "consistancy"?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #22 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 03:39 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
It's getting to the point where 90 Notch is every bit as ignorant as Zara, HookEm, gpamp, etc.

They need their own forum to bash each other in, that's all they ever do in these threads. Some of them have even made a valid point or two, but it's been lost in all the other bullshit.
The guy on the list of the mindnumbingly stupid doesn't like me? How ever will I get over it?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #23 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 04:20 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
The guy on the list of the mindnumbingly stupid doesn't like me? How ever will I get over it?

It's not that I don't like you... It's that I don't like reading your mindless, childish fucking babble.

Don't know how you're going to get over, nor do I give a shit.

EDIT: As for the "mindnumbingly stupid" comment. Ha. Do you have any real facts to back this up, or are you just throwing out mindless babble as usual?

At the very least, I'm intelligent enough to realize that "mindnumbingly" isn't a fucking word, not to mention 'mind' and 'numbing' should be seperated by a hyphen.

Last edited by bcoop; 05-14-2008 at 04:28 PM.
post #24 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 05:09 PM
Lifer

Quote:
McCain is a joke as it is...this doesn't change my distaste for the man.
I realize he's not the archetypical Republican and his Immigration views are laughable, but it's hard for me not to respect someone who endured what he did in Vietnam. My uncle is a Vietnam vet and knows many guys that never did psychologically recover from their experiences. This man spent 5 years as a POW and was tortured on a regular basis. Not only did he manage to survive the experience, but he kept his career and prospered in most areas of his professional life.

I could never call anyone a "joke" who survived Hanoi Hilton and didn't spend the rest of their lifes being crippled with cynicism and living in the bottom of a bottle.

He's not an ideal candidate for some of us, but he's infinitely better than 57 state Obama or we got off the plane under heavy gunfire H. Clinton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #25 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 05:13 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
I realize he's not the archetypical Republican and his Immigration views are laughable, but it's hard for me not to respect someone who endured what he did in Vietnam. My uncle is a Vietnam vet and knows many guys that never did psychologically recover from their experiences. This man spent 5 years as a POW and was tortured on a regular basis. Not only did he manage to survive the experience, but he kept his career and prospered in most areas of his professional life.

I could never call anyone a "joke" who survived Hanoi Hilton and didn't spend the rest of their lifes being crippled with cynicism and living in the bottom of a bottle.

He's not an ideal candidate for some of us, but he's infinitely better than 57 state Obama or we got off the plane under heavy gunfire H. Clinton.
I agree, but man, I'm dissappointed after seeing the interview he did with Bill O Reilly. He's bought into "global warming", won't drill in Anwar, or anywhere else that might "threaten the ecology", and he's not going to do anything about illegals. He's not much of a Republican or conservative.

post #26 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 05:34 PM
Lifer

Quote:
It's not that I don't like you... It's that I don't like reading your mindless, childish fucking babble.

Don't know how you're going to get over, nor do I give a shit.

EDIT: As for the "mindnumbingly stupid" comment. Ha. Do you have any real facts to back this up, or are you just throwing out mindless babble as usual?

At the very least, I'm intelligent enough to realize that "mindnumbingly" isn't a fucking word, not to mention 'mind' and 'numbing' should be seperated by a hyphen.
Then why do you post up about me as if you are enamored with me or something?

Are you still upset about me making fun of you in that thread awhile back? If so, get over it dude, this is the internet. LOL

BTW, I used "mindnumbingly" as a made up word becuase I was making fun of you. You really don't want to go down the "grammer" police road with me, now do you? LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #27 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 05:47 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Then why do you post up about me as if you are enamored with me or something?

I've posted up about your ignorance only a few times. The only reason I continue to do so, is because you spew your ignorance all over the board. Enamored with you? Don't flatter yourself.

Quote:
Are you still upset about me making fun of you in that thread awhile back? If so, get over it dude, this is the internet. LOL

You made fun of me in a thread? You obviously are so weak at your shit talk, you failed to impress me if I can't even recall it. Nice try, though.

Quote:
BTW, I used "mindnumbingly" as a made up word becuase I was making fun of you. You really don't want to go down the "grammer" police road with me, now do you? LOL

Sure.
post #28 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 10:25 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I've posted up about your ignorance only a few times. The only reason I continue to do so, is because you spew your ignorance all over the board. Enamored with you? Don't flatter yourself.

You made fun of me in a thread? You obviously are so weak at your shit talk, you failed to impress me if I can't even recall it. Nice try, though.

Sure.
LOL, yeah you can't remember huh? I guess that is why you post about me on your own, because I am so unimportant and never made fun og you and hurt your feelings, right? When I start throwing out random posts about you maybe you can say the same, but until then, not so much.

I laugh at you alot!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #29 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 10:29 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Why wouldn't I hate Bush? I don't think he has done anything to deserve my hate. I think he deserves my respect and admiration for keeping me and my family safe since 9/11.

I think Clinton made the Presidency a joke and laughing stock for the whole world and I don't hate him. This hate stuff is for the weak minded and the liberals, yeah I know, that is being repetitive. LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #30 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 11:21 PM
Lifer

Quote:
This hate stuff is for the weak minded and the liberals, yeah I know, that is being repetitive. LOL
Aw horseshit. Did you hate Hussein? Better question...do you hate Bin Laden? Or as a "strong minded conservative" are you incapable of that.

post #31 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 11:31 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
I
I respect what he endured, but he's a ragdoll of a politician. He's no different than Romney, he's just better at being, uh, multi-faceted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
He's not much of a Republican or conservative.
Oh, he's a republican for sure, but today, Republicans have very little in common with Conservatives.

post #32 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 06:18 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I respect what he endured, but he's a ragdoll of a politician. He's no different than Romney, he's just better at being, uh, multi-faceted?

Oh, he's a republican for sure, but today, Republicans have very little in common with Conservatives.
He may not be a RINO, but he's a half bubble off from being a Republican.

post #33 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 08:17 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Why wouldn't I hate Bush? I don't think he has done anything to deserve my hate. I think he deserves my respect and admiration for keeping me and my family safe since 9/11.

I think Clinton made the Presidency a joke and laughing stock for the whole world and I don't hate him. This hate stuff is for the weak minded and the liberals, yeah I know, that is being repetitive. LOL
Semantics.

See, those of us (the majority) that disagree with everything Bush has done, and say so, you start yelling "hate! hate!" even though we never say "hate". You start throwing out all the reasons you disagree with Clinton, and claim that you're having some kind of civil disagreement.

You're a hypocrite of the highest order, 90. You use small minded tactics to get your feeble minded points across. Most, of which, are obvious repetitions of conservative pundit-talk.

You hate Clinton. Stop bashing him, then saying "oh, no... I don't hate him." Sure, you can semantically argue that you didn't say the word "hate", but neither did we.

You still attending the NAMBLA meetings?
post #34 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 08:18 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
He may not be a RINO, but he's a half bubble off from being a Republican.
When John McCain wasn't the obvious nominee, everyone in here called him a "RINO".

Odd.
post #35 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 09:06 AM
makin' bacon

Quote:

Watch it there buddy, talk like that will cause you to get your liberal democrat card revoked.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #36 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 09:41 AM
Boost is Good

Quote:
When John McCain wasn't the obvious nominee, everyone in here called him a "RINO".

Odd.
I'm so glad you speak for me and everyone else on the board
post #37 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 10:03 AM
Lifer

Did O'Blama get his education from the Method Acting School?
post #38 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 10:06 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Aw horseshit. Did you hate Hussein? Better question...do you hate Bin Laden? Or as a "strong minded conservative" are you incapable of that.
I thought Hussein was evil, and so is Bin Laden. I sure hate what both of them did.

You hate Bush, not just what he has done, right? I sure hope you don't start backtracking all of a sudden.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #39 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 10:14 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Semantics.
Of course it is to a hypocritical sick fuck liberal. Please deny you're a liberal while supporting the most liberal Senator in Congress if you want, we would expect no less from you or any other liberal.

Quote:
See, those of us (the majority) that disagree with everything Bush has done, and say so, you start yelling "hate! hate!" even though we never say "hate". You start throwing out all the reasons you disagree with Clinton, and claim that you're having some kind of civil disagreement. ?
You say that because his approval ratring is at a very low place, that means every one of those people disagree with every single thing he has ever done? Amazing how you liberals spin stuff. Maybe that is how you libs sleep at night being so hypocritical.

Quote:
You're a hypocrite of the highest order, 90. You use small minded tactics to get your feeble minded points across. Most, of which, are obvious repetitions of conservative pundit-talk.
I wouldn't want you to see my side and agree since you are a sick fuck, so I am very okay with you not agreeing with me.

Quote:
You hate Clinton. Stop bashing him, then saying "oh, no... I don't hate him." Sure, you can semantically argue that you didn't say the word "hate", but neither did we.?
I think Clinton is a liar, has no honor, and was a terrible father, husband, and one of the worst Presidents we have ever had. If that is hate to you, then so be it.

BTW, never ever think you know me or have any idea how I think or what motivates me. It can never be understood by someone as sick a fuck as you.

Quote:
You still attending the NAMBLA meetings?
Hey sick fuck, do you still have the dreams about child molestation and think about it all day?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #40 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 10:17 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Odd.
Didn't you deny being a liberal before you decided to vote for the most liberal person running for President? Not odd at all for a sick fuck.

Do you still dream about child molestation and think about it all day sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #41 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 11:11 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I thought Hussein was evil, and so is Bin Laden. I sure hate what both of them did.

You hate Bush, not just what he has done, right? I sure hope you don't start backtracking all of a sudden.
Tap dance

Well let's see....yep. But I hate Cheney more.

post #42 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-17-2008, 04:19 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
I think Clinton is a liar, has no honor, and was a terrible father, husband, and one of the worst Presidents we have ever had. If that is hate to you, then so be it.
If anyone were to use those words to define George W., you'd say they were Bush haters. You can say you wouldn't, but I've seen it many times.

Quote:
Hey sick fuck, do you still have the dreams about child molestation and think about it all day?
You still didn't answer my question. Do you attend them, or not? ANSWER THE QUESTION!!! (In 90 Notch fashion.)
post #43 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 09:22 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Tap dance

Well let's see....yep. But I hate Cheney more.
I am so surprised by you having hate for someone!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #44 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 09:24 AM
Lifer

Quote:
If anyone were to use those words to define George W., you'd say they were Bush haters. You can say you wouldn't, but I've seen it many times.
Considering you are a sick fuck with no credibility, forgive me if I just laugh at you still. LOL

Quote:
You still didn't answer my question. Do you attend them, or not? ANSWER THE QUESTION!!! (In 90 Notch fashion.)
Do you still have the dreams about child molestation and think about it all day sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #45 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 09:57 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I am so surprised by you having hate for someone!
As opposed to your hating everyone that doesn't agree with your "let's lose the farm to pretend we're fighting terrorist" bullshit.

post #46 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 01:01 PM
Lifer

Quote:
As opposed to your hating everyone that doesn't agree with your "let's lose the farm to pretend we're fighting terrorist" bullshit.
LOL, the world sure is ugly when you look through those hate-colored glasses, huh?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #47 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 08:05 PM
Lifer

Quote:
LOL, the world sure is ugly when you look through those hate-colored glasses, huh?
I only strive to be as compassionate, understanding, and broad minded as you.

post #48 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 10:18 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Considering you are a sick fuck with no credibility, forgive me if I just laugh at you still. LOL

Do you still have the dreams about child molestation and think about it all day sick fuck?
You just rendered yourself obsolete.
post #49 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 08:48 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I only strive to be as compassionate, understanding, and broad minded as you.
You are not doing a very good job at it. Keep trying.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #50 of 50 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 08:50 AM
Lifer

Quote:
You just rendered yourself obsolete.
Is that all you got sick fuck? The guy who cannot get in a thread without being ridiculed by every person in those threads says I am obsolete? How laughable!

Do you still dream about child molestation and think about it all day long sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

Sponsored Links
Advertisement