Turning in a company that uses illegal aliens - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
Censored

Turning in a company that uses illegal aliens

How would someone turn in a company that uses illegal aliens for employees? As fucked up as this sounds, is it even worth my time to try and turn the company in? With the results I got online they said ICE will probably do nothing about it???

Doors Done Rite
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 01:26 PM

call INS
post #3 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 01:26 PM

or put them in the back of your dodge and drop them off at INS like that one guy

post #4 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_tiger
How would someone turn in a company that uses illegal aliens for employees? As fucked up as this sounds, is it even worth my time to try and turn the company in? With the results I got online they said ICE will probably do nothing about it???
Do nothing about it?? It is their job, they better do something. Deport their illegal asses.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #5 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 02:17 PM
Vikings are next!

What did the company do to you?

02 GT
X-pipe and flows

post #6 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 02:20 PM

What company don't?

Before you say yours look outside at the lawn and get back to me.
post #7 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Pushed to the limit

Turn em in so maybe the people who aren't illegal can lose their jobs when the company folds. Fuck em. They should have gotten jobs with a company that doesn't use illegals.

Buying dogs kills.
post #8 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.6 Love
Hired illeagle ailens, which undermined our countries economical, employment, healthcare and social systems. By doing this they are lowering the living standars for all legal citizens.
post #9 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Moved to dfw mustangs.net

Thumbs up

Quote:
Hired a bunch of illegals! that's crime enough for me!
post #10 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by white87306
Hired illeagle ailens, which undermined our countries economical, employment, healthcare and social systems. By doing this they are lowering the living standarDs for all legal citizens.
there ya go

WHATEVER IT TAKES!!
post #11 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Hired illeagle ailens, which undermined our countries economical, employment, healthcare and social systems. By doing this they are lowering the living standars for all legal citizens.
Underminded our economical, employment, healthcare, and social systems? That's a crime?

If so, George W. Bush is gonna be locked up for some time.
post #12 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Recovering Lush

Obsessed much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Underminded our economical, employment, healthcare, and social systems? That's a crime?

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #13 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 02:44 PM
que?

Quote:
lmao
post #14 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 02:44 PM
Pushed to the limit

Quote:
They appear to be directly effecting the educational systems as well.

Buying dogs kills.
post #15 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 02:56 PM
not exclude

Quote:

Read smarter not harder. The list of things is what they did to him. The crime is hiring illegal aliens.
post #16 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 03:24 PM

company has to have more than 15 peeps to apply. You will not get the lawn guy either, because he is legal but his workers are not and watch them scatter when you try to prove it. Nothing you can do if they are not employeed by your company.
Most Employeed to someone else and contracted to do work for your company and there is nothing you can do about it. I dont know about you but I dont plan to do the work they do anyway. $5-20 hr give me a break, they can have it. Not worth my time. Nothing is going to change...If you dont like it get a degree and make yourself more qualified than they are...!!! Are you actually going to do some roofing or lawn work??? I like knowing that I know how, but I can always let them do it since it is cheaper.
post #17 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 03:27 PM
IA2

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund Burke
"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
post #18 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Foxbody King

There not going to do anything. I passed the Garland day labor place this morning it was full of illegals. If they wanted to pick them up thats the place to go.

2003 cobra DSG
post #19 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 03:33 PM
Radial Racer

It aint your business , leave it alone.

High Performance World
3133 National Circle
Garland, TX 75041
972-271-3900
post #20 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Lifer

Obviously the individuals are committing a crime, but is the company? Is there a law that says is it illegal to hire a person who is not a citizen of the US?

For the record: I think it is wrong, and I have heard both ways, that it is and is not illegal, just looking for some clarification

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #21 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:

Says the man who supports Obama for the Presidency. Ironic, is it not?

post #22 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEAL
You're right, the sanctity of my state and my country aren't my business. LOL!
post #23 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 04:11 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWTRTXSS

LMAO, no kidding...

79 K5 blazer, 6" lift 38x15" tires d44/12b lockers and chromoly axles ,6.2L GM diesel - Waste Vegetable Oil conversion - cross over steering,14"SAW nitrogen shocks, beefed shackles, shackle flip, winch/ bumpers, diff covers.

94 CBR 600 naked, handbraked, -1 +3 sprockets, one wheel operation mod

"I'm sorry, nothing quite says, "F- You, I'm from Texas" like an all-business, stripped-down K5."
post #24 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:

Apathy FTL.
post #25 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 04:28 PM
KJ94GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow06
Obviously the individuals are committing a crime, but is the company? Is there a law that says is it illegal to hire a person who is not a citizen of the US?

For the record: I think it is wrong, and I have heard both ways, that it is and is not illegal, just looking for some clarification
No, it is not illegal to hire a person who is not a citizen. However, the employees must either have a visa or some of the other legal ways of being here.

I'm pretty sure that knowingly hiring illegal immigrants is a crime. I need to look it up. There were some stories circulating not long ago about businesses being busted for employing illegals, but I'm not sure what came of it.
post #26 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 04:33 PM
$uper $low

Quote:
Fucking hired illegal aliens. Did you miss that part in the opening post?

post #27 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack
or put them in the back of your dodge and drop them off at INS like that one guy
I love that video.

The OP is a narc
post #28 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVazquez
there ya go

Congratulations on catching the important part.
post #29 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Hey sick fuck, how have you been? Still obsessed with your Bush-hating I see. Hell, I wonder how you have any time for thinking about child molesting.

Do you still have the dreams about child molestation or do you think about it all day?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #30 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Radial Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowthreeohz
You're right, the sanctity of my state and my country aren't my business. LOL!
The way I see it. It's like complaining about the gas prices. This one phone call will not do anything except cause unemployment for these poor bastards for about 15 minutes. They'll be back at it before the feds even clear the scene.

I just live my life and let others live theirs. This country was created by God not us. It isn't like they're not working or anything. They just want to make a decent living like everyone else. They should use the proper channels to obtain the paperwork they need but our government isn't very efficient and drags it out for months. I'd say to hell with it and work illegally too.

High Performance World
3133 National Circle
Garland, TX 75041
972-271-3900
post #31 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWTRTXSS
Very nice!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #32 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 04:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:
The way I see it. It's like complaining about the gas prices. This one phone call will not do anything except cause unemployment for these poor bastards for about 15 minutes. They'll be back at it before the feds even clear the scene.
Before you can clear a forest, you have to cut down the first tree.

Quote:
I just live my life and let others live theirs. This country was created by God not us. It isn't like they're not working or anything. They just want to make a decent living like everyone else. They should use the proper channels to obtain the paperwork they need but our government isn't very efficient and drags it out for months. I'd say to hell with it and work illegally too.
I would stop with the "just let others live" stuff once the crime is committed, but maybe that is just me.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #33 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 04:46 PM
KJ94GT

Quote:

I agree with you to a point, but not completely.

People should be free to live their lives, but when these people are coming here illegally and using public services that are paid for by taxpayers and not contributing themselves, it bothers the hell out of me. This causes everyone's health insurance to skyrocket as well. They also put a strain on the educational system by over-populating the classrooms. When this happens, all students lose.

Come here the legal way like everyone else. Pay taxes like everyone else.
post #34 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 04:49 PM

Right, we're all descendents of immigrants, but mine came via Ellis Island, signed the book, and became citizens.

I feel that if they can't do that, they don't deserve to here. That simple, really.
post #35 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Hey sick fuck, how have you been? Still obsessed with your Bush-hating I see. Hell, I wonder how you have any time for thinking about child molesting.

Do you still have the dreams about child molestation or do you think about it all day?
Looks like someone had there no no spot rubbed the wrong way.
post #36 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi G
Looks like someone had there no no spot rubbed the wrong way.
You have personal knowledge of the sick fuck acting on his dreams? Do tell!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #37 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 05:59 PM
CJD
Time Served

Quote:

Dude, that's NO excuse! This is the best country in the world. and being a citizen is a PRIVELAGE not a right, so our government has no duty to legalize anybody who applies for citizenship, especially legalizing them quickly. Plus, it's not like everybody who's coming here to work illegally are actually trying to get here legally FIRST, BEFORE they try and come here illegally so I REFUSE to listen to anyone use that excuse!

Last edited by CJD; 05-07-2008 at 06:17 PM.
post #38 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 06:04 PM
KJ94GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kris
ok now what are you going to do when one of these ilegals is driving to work and plows into you and has no insurance or anything just bails. you may have a difference of opinion then
You seriously need to study about capitalization and punctuation dude. I mean that in the nicest way possible.
post #39 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 06:14 PM
CJD
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ94GT
I agree with you to a point, but not completely.

People should be free to live their lives, but when these people are coming here illegally and using public services that are paid for by taxpayers and not contributing themselves, it bothers the hell out of me. This causes everyone's health insurance to skyrocket as well. They also put a strain on the educational system by over-populating the classrooms. When this happens, all students lose.

Come here the legal way like everyone else. Pay taxes like everyone else.
And do you want to know my BIGGEST pet peeves about illegals???

1. Them and their children hoisting the Mexican flag instead of the American Flag. I mean, I have no problem with them wanting to remember roots, but Mexico can't be that great of a country or people wouldn't be coming here by the thousands. If you wanna wave the Mexican flag and not atleast accompany it with the American Flag, then leave my country! And that goes for flags of other countries too! Here's a hint.... if you want to call for legalization of Illegals that are here, DON'T fly the Mexican flag while marching!

When I was at the auto show, I was standing beside a Mustang that was painted in the colors of the American flag. These two hispanic kids walked by it, started looking at it, and one of the kids starts talking about it being painted with the Mexican flag. I was about ready to slap him! How bout I beat your ass up, kidnap you, take you to Mexico and leave you. Would you want to come back???

2. I hate when they don't learn how to speak English! That annoys the hell out of me! ATLEAST try and learn it! Don't sit on your ass knowing that you live in an English speaking country, and don't learn a lick of English! If you've been here for years, there should be no excuse for you to not know English! Some of them have been here for decades and don't know English! That's rediculous!!
post #40 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Vikings are next!

Quote:
ok now what are you going to do when one of these ilegals is driving to work and plows into you and has no insurance or anything just bails. you may have a difference of opinion then
So if it were an american citizen with no insurance, would that make a difference to you?

02 GT
X-pipe and flows

post #41 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Married Man on 14Feb2010

It is very sad that people would rather slink over here to the United States and mooch off of our economy than to stay at home and fix their own fucked up country. Lazy.
post #42 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 06:26 PM
Vikings are next!

Quote:
Yes, it would because an american citizen you can take to court. A border jumper will just get deported and your shit out of luck!
Good luck with that...

02 GT
X-pipe and flows

post #43 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 06:27 PM
CJD
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDevilDog
It is very sad that people would rather slink over here to the United States and mooch off of our economy than to stay at home and fix their own fucked up country. Lazy.
That's the problem, nobody wants to fix Mexico's economy because they know that they can come here so easily! I don't have a problem with a Guest Worker Program, but there's no real incentive in any of these bills for Mexico to do more to get its act together.
post #44 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 06:44 PM
$uper $low

Quote:
Good luck with that...
Some people do go through gaps of time in insurance because of clerical errors, but continue to drive.
I'd rather someone who is legal hit me, so they can be tracked, and contacted for court cases, or filed for a hit and run, as opposed to some illegal (and i don't mean beaner, i mean ILLEGAL - Asian, Indian, South American, African - any individual not on public papers as an american citizen, or visiting foreigner) who could simple continue their life as if nothing happened, and repeat their incident with someone else.

Bring that fucking illegal alien sympathy bullshit somewhere else.
I will never respect or accept someone whose very first act in this country was to break it's laws to get here.

post #45 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Lifer

Turn their asses in. Yes.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #46 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Lifer

Just when you think you've heard it all...
Don't even THINK about leaving and make us go back to paying wages and benefits!!! This should scare em into staying.

Feds arrest illegal immigrants who are trying to leave USA

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline...rrest-ill.html

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #47 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 07:53 PM
DERP DERP DERP

Quote:
YEAH now you cant even graduate high school without being able to speak spanish. last I checked this was not mexico but I guess if you want to speak english anymore you need to move to canada. they havent migrated that far for now
You do realize a lot of places in Canada speak French for the most part, right?

post #48 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 08:04 PM
DERP DERP DERP

Quote:
well then fuck me! there is not a damn place you can go
Uhh, England?

You must've gone to Boswell.

post #49 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 08:12 PM
Time Served

Quote:
By doing this they are lowering the living standars for all legal citizens.

I am for being here legally, but this actually keeps standards of living the same or better. Having to pay ss and medicare and higher wages for legals is one of the things making prices higher right now. You didn't think it was just gas making everything higher did you?
post #50 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 08:20 PM

Quote:
This country was created by God not us.

LOL, I mean, seriously. By that rational, hey, God created herpes too! Down with anyone who opposes herpes! You antiherpites!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement