Ahmadinejad casts doubt on 9/11 attacks - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
CJ
User may be editing post.

Ahmadinejad casts doubt on 9/11 attacks

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080416/...ea/iran_sept11

Looks like the holocaust isn't the only thing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad believe is a conspiracy. He makes the statement that the 'supposed' victims have never been named, however each name was stated in person 9/11/07... Where is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's defense lawyer...? Zara?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 03:51 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ

Looks like the holocaust isn't the only thing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad believe is a conspiracy. He makes the statement that the 'supposed' victims have never been named, however each name was stated in person 9/11/07... Where is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's defense lawyer...? Zara?
if the terrorist burrkha dont fit......YOU MUST ACQUIT!
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 04:10 PM
Worship me

Of course he does, it helps him and his creepy brown teeth mullahs keep the brainwashed sheep under their spell.

Of course, Zara will be in here to defend this cocksucker even though him and his friends are the worst thing to happen to Iran in a hundred years.

post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 04:12 PM
IA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Of course, Zara will be in here to defend this cocksucker even though him and his friends are the worst thing to happen to Iran in a hundred years.
Yep, i'm waiting to see his defense of ahab-a-jab. Oh, wait... he's on ignore
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 04:12 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

lmao at Mahmoud. He's the Hillary Clinton of Iran; next thing you know, he'll be telling us stories of dodging sniper fire in Bosnia.

post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 04:41 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
lmao at Mahmoud. He's the Hillary Clinton of Iran; next thing you know, he'll be telling us stories of dodging sniper fire in Bosnia.
cept that one will be true lol
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 05:43 PM
Secular Dogooderist

It's nice to know everybody wants to hear my opinion. It's good to hear that though, everyone should ask questions.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 05:46 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:

I'm still waiting on your reply in the other thread.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 05:49 PM
Recovering Lush

Both anti-Semetic hate mongers, so it's quite possible....

Quote:
Where is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's defense lawyer...? Zara?

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 06:59 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Anti-semitism is only what follows logically form Christianity.

I have never or will never embrace anti-semitism in an argument. I don't know where you come off calling me that.

Stop Generalizing.

Try and pull your head out of your ass just a little more, so at least your ears clear your cornhole and are able to hear and then comprehend simple logic.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #11 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
CJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
I'm still waiting on your reply in the other thread.
I'll get to it, I have to wet sand and polish some paint on a truck.
post #12 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 07:39 PM
Secular Dogooderist

I've got all the time in the world.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #13 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 11:37 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Anti-semitism is only what follows logically form Christianity.

I have never or will never embrace anti-semitism in an argument. I don't know where you come off calling me that.

Stop Generalizing.

Try and pull your head out of your ass just a little more, so at least your ears clear your cornhole and are able to hear and then comprehend simple logic.
It's kind of like when someone doesn't agree with the Palestinian cause and someone uses the term "racist". You should be familiar with that.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #14 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 11:40 PM
Recovering Lush

He hates Jews...not sure why he's confused about the anti-Semetic label.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #15 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 01:37 AM
Secular Dogooderist

Another blind accusation...

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #16 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 01:38 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Another blind accusation...

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #17 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 01:49 AM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
I'm a post-whore!!!

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #18 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 02:07 AM Thread Starter
CJ

Quote:
baby has a soft spot.
post #19 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 02:14 AM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
baby has a soft spot.
He didn't post after that did he?

He's probably on the phone with his guy right now talking about where he's gonna meet him...

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #20 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 02:29 AM
Secular Dogooderist

Getting back on topic...

Here's what Benjamin Netanyahu had to say in response to Tehran

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq,"

Sickening...

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #21 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 06:39 AM
Recovering Lush

People are really wanting to meet you. This a good place?

Quote:
Getting back on topic...

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq,"

Sickening...

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #22 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 10:04 AM
reo
Lima Lima Mike Foxtrot

Quote:
Getting back on topic...

Sickening...

First, I got to ask what is your opinion of Ahmadinejad's statement claiming 9/11 was made up?

Second, though it may seem disturbing that the Isrealis say they are "benefiting" from 9/11, lets look at the reality of it. I'm sure England and Russia said they beneifited from Pearl Harbor. I'm sure South Korea benefited from the attack on our destroyer. As brutal as it may seem, it is true.

Also, I am curious of what the actual death toll in Iraq is now, as far as civilians go. And then take that number, and seperate the ones killed by US soldiers, and then the ones killed by suicide bombers, sectarian violence, etc. Who is killing them the most?

I'm just asking question, not trying to get involved in name calling or anything else.

-Eric

Official Adrenaline Donor
1971 Chevy C-10 LWB - 350/350 with some fun parts.
1999 GMC 2500 LWB

"Why do they call this route the 'Widowmaker'?"
"I'm not sure, maybe route 'Oh God we're all going to die' was taken..."
post #23 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 10:09 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Getting back on topic...

Sickening...
Sickening to point out that a shift in our foreign policy has benefited them?

That pales in comparison to the trivializing and conspiracy mongering that your buddy Aboodinajajadoodad does on a daily basis. I am waiting for him to roll out his orbital space laser conspiracy theory on the attacks....

It's funny that Netanyahu puts forth the idea that Iran could manage any sort of offensive like Nazi Germany did. I find that amusing.
post #24 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 10:17 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by reo
First, I got to ask what is your opinion of Ahmadinejad's statement claiming 9/11 was made up?

Second, though it may seem disturbing that the Isrealis say they are "benefiting" from 9/11, lets look at the reality of it. I'm sure England and Russia said they beneifited from Pearl Harbor. I'm sure South Korea benefited from the attack on our destroyer. As brutal as it may seem, it is true.

Also, I am curious of what the actual death toll in Iraq is now, as far as civilians go. And then take that number, and seperate the ones killed by US soldiers, and then the ones killed by suicide bombers, sectarian violence, etc. Who is killing them the most?

I'm just asking question, not trying to get involved in name calling or anything else.

-Eric
Aboodadoodad is not saying the 9/11 attacks are fictitious, he is hinting that they were a jewish conspiracy. It is part of the constant stream of poisonous propaganda that comes out of governments in the mid east. It allows them to keep the dimwitted radical Islamic sheep under their control. It is one of the oldest systems of control, IE, give the people a common enemy and paint that enemy as a persistent and constant threat. You can then make the people forget that they live in an oppressive religious based totalitarian state.
post #25 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 10:33 AM
Worship me

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/976033.html

Oh snap. I'm not suprised at all.
post #26 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 12:08 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Originally Posted by reo

-Eric
Let's ask this, Who else is also benefiting from the death and destruction of the current regime? Why, those that orchestrated this tragic theater that so swooningly won and cuddled our little helpless emotions. Who else also benefited immensely? Not just the Israelis...

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #27 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 12:10 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Let's ask this, Who else is also benefiting from the death and destruction of the current regime? Why, those that orchestrated this tragic theater that so swooningly won and cuddled our little helpless emotions. Who else also benefited immensely? Not just the Israelis...

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #28 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 12:11 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Sickening to point out that a shift in our foreign policy has benefited them?

That pales in comparison to the trivializing and conspiracy mongering that your buddy Aboodinajajadoodad does on a daily basis. I am waiting for him to roll out his orbital space laser conspiracy theory on the attacks....

It's funny that Netanyahu puts forth the idea that Iran could manage any sort of offensive like Nazi Germany did. I find that amusing.
Godwin's law right there...

It's only a matter of time until justice is served.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #29 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 12:11 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:

Wow, even the presidential hopefuls are stepping up their war rhetoric.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #30 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 12:31 PM
IA2

Quote:

I'm pretty sure that israel can take care of the iranians. *big boom*
post #31 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 12:33 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb

But, what about all the contributions they make to the global community??????

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #32 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 12:37 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb
Maybe the Iranians in and of themselves, they've got nukes, Iran doesn't.

All Tehran needs to do is make one call over to Putin and say hey, our shit is fucked.

Putin would be like ALRIGHT!

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #33 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 12:39 PM
Recovering Lush

And this type of brilliant analysis is why zara is ALWAYS spot on!

Quote:
Maybe the Iranians in and of themselves, they've got nukes, Iran doesn't.

All Tehran needs to do is make one call over to Putin and say hey, our shit is fucked.

Putin would be like ALRIGHT!

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #34 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 12:47 PM
Secular Dogooderist

You're my #1 Fan!

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #35 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 01:41 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Why wouldn't they when the Iranian president keeps mouthing off?
post #36 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 01:48 PM
Lifer

Quote:
They better. It's not going away, and will have to be dealt with.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #37 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 04:26 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
They better. It's not going away, and will have to be dealt with.
You've fallen right into their information trap. Congratulations.

To escape from prison, you must first realize that you're in prison, otherwise, there is no escape.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #38 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 04:27 PM
Lifer

Quote:
You've fallen right into their information trap. Congratulations.

To escape from prison, you must first realize that you're in prison, otherwise, there is no escape.
LOL!

post #39 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 04:29 PM
Secular Dogooderist

I'm glad you think your blind submission is funny.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #40 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 04:32 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I'm glad you think your blind submission is funny.
Oh...never mind.

post #41 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 04:58 PM

Submit to the taco or die.
post #42 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 05:56 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Thread's dead.

I made another one.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #43 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 06:16 PM
IA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangVilla
Submit to the taco or die.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement