Two Minute Patriot Act read through - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 10:33 PM Thread Starter
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Two Minute Patriot Act read through

This is a quick summary/analysis I did for my government class. Requirements were only that it had to be a page long, so I apologize if it's a little bit brief, but I think that it's not a bad read for gaining comprehension of what the Patriot Act is in a very small nutshell; a lot of people get stuck at the wiretapping and enhanced surveillanced measures, and are completely unaware of the other things that the Patriot Act does. Excuse the hastily thrown together analysis of the public's opinion: it had to be done, and I threw it together to complete the asssignment:

The USA Patriot Act

What is it?

The USA Patriot act is actually an acronym which stands for “Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism.” It was introduced in the 1st session of the 107th Congress of the United States of America on October 24, 2001 as H.R. 3162.

Why was it introduced?

The USA Patriot act was introduced as a direct response to the terrorist attacks carried out by Islamic extremists on the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center in New York City, New York on September 11, 2001. It was designed as a bill to hinder the advancement of terroristic ideals and motives throughout the US and the world, and to stop further terrorists attacks on US soil.

How does it work?

The Patriot Act was actually a series of acts, bills, and decrees that were all designed to form a cohesive layer of protection against terrorist attacks. The acts/bills/decrees fall into several subsections outlined in the bill, as listed at htpp://epic.org: Enhancing domestic security against terrorism, Enhanced Surveillance Procedures (wiretapping etc.), International Money Laundering Abatement, Protecting the Border, Removing Obstacles to Investigating Terrorism, Providing for Victims of Terrorism, Increased Intelligence Sharing, Strengthening of Laws Against Terrorism, and Improved General Intelligence.

What was the public’s reaction?

Public reaction was very negative to the Patriot Act. Many Americans believe it to be an unconstitutional violation of their rights as citizens of this country and that it should be repealed immediately. Others believe that the only reason you would have to fear the Patriot Act is if you had something to hide, and therefore the Act should remain in place. Both sides of the argument bring up valid points, yet both have their faults as well.

Those who say that the Patriot Act is an unconstitutional violation of their rights do have some bit of ground to stand on according to the Bill of Rights. The Fourth Amendment states that “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.” It is fairly clear that Title II of the Patriot Act is in direct violation of the 4th amendment as no warrants need be issued to institute a wiretap or other “enhanced” surveillance technology.

However, those that disagree with Title II’s validity must also realize that it is only one small piece of the puzzle that is the Patriot Act. The whole of the Patriot Act is much larger than just Title II. Take for instance Title VII which focuses on the increased sharing of intelligence between US intelligence firms (i.e. FBI, CIA, DHS). Some may argue that if intelligence had been shared to the extent that it is today between the various intelligence offices in this country, 9/11 could have been prevented entirely. This portion alone provides a large amount of security for this country, something that didn’t exist before 9/11. In another example, we take Title III which focuses on International Counter Money Laundering. This section of the Patriot Act focuses on tracking offshore banking accounts through which terrorist organizations finance their operations. By tracking the flow of money, the intelligence bureaus of the US can find out not just who is carrying out the operations, but who is funding them, and where they’re being funded from, all of which is vital to preventing attacks.

The Patriot Act is bigger than Title II. Perhaps Title II is entitled on shaky ground; however, I see no reason to repeal an entire bill worth of quality intelligence acts in the name of one small piece to the puzzle. The time and resources lost restructuring the Patriot Act could prove to be fatal. I challenge the public to look at the whole of the Patriot Act, and not just the Patriot Act (Title II) that is presented to them by the media.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 10:42 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

You're missing a comma after "New York, New York," in the "Why was it introduced?" paragraph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #3 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 10:46 PM Thread Starter
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
You're missing a comma after "New York, New York," in the "Why was it introduced?" paragraph.
Thanks for the heads up.

post #4 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 12:43 AM
Lifer

the patriot act is a joke.,just like everythingelse thats happened since 2000

and as far as 911 goes,i think most of us know what really happpened.

everything that happens big is designed to happen the way for one reason or another.the reason that you get to hear isn't always the correct one.
yes sometimes we as a nation are straight up lied to and convinced to beleive something as being true when false.

nothing new,but definetly getting worse as time goes by.

RON PAUL '08
post #5 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 12:46 AM
Moved to dfw mustangs.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast83
I've been in a coma since late 2000, can you fill me in?!
post #6 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 07:37 AM
Out

Quote:

everything that happens big is designed to happen the way for one reason or another.the reason that you get to hear isn't always the correct one.
yes sometimes we as a nation are straight up lied to and convinced to beleive something as being true when false.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?! Do you realize the amount of intellegence gathered against threatening sources that has led to the termination of acts carried out since this plan was put into effect?

As for your second statement, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?! Your statement leads me to believe that you don't think a group of Islamic terrorists, members of Al Qeida, backed by Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban, acted against the people of the United States to kill the people that were killed on September 11th for the sole purpose of inflicting terror among the USA and the rest of the world. If you do think this way, then you must also not think there's an existing threat. Listen, bro, these guys are going out of their way to show you their intentions. That's the whole purpose of terrorism... to inflict terror. Even Helen Keller would be albe to see what happened on 9/11 AND what is currently happening in the world today.
post #7 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 09:14 AM
Lifer

Quote:

I might be worried if a person who thought like this guy actually was able to spell and punctuate properly. Luckily the tin foil hat guys never do! LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #8 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 09:17 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #9 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 09:30 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Exclamation

9/11 Conspiracy Theories 'Ridiculous,' Al Qaeda Says

Quote:
post #10 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
9/11 Conspiracy Theories 'Ridiculous,' Al Qaeda Says
lmao.

post #11 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 04:20 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Hilarious, that guys not even Arab...

And it's on the onion...

"Al-qaeda operative"

Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
post #12 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 04:25 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?! Do you realize the amount of intellegence gathered against threatening sources that has led to the termination of acts carried out since this plan was put into effect?
Enlighten us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
As for your second statement, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?! Your statement leads me to believe that you don't think a group of Islamic terrorists, members of Al Qeida, backed by Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban, acted against the people of the United States to kill the people that were killed on September 11th for the sole purpose of inflicting terror among the USA and the rest of the world. If you do think this way, then you must also not think there's an existing threat. Listen, bro, these guys are going out of their way to show you their intentions. That's the whole purpose of terrorism... to inflict terror. Even Helen Keller would be albe to see what happened on 9/11 AND what is currently happening in the world today.
You're absolutely insane, no other explanation can put a blanket over it.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
post #13 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 04:34 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
You're absolutely insane, no other explanation can put a blanket over it.
As insane as that lady you posted as proof of a 9/11 conspiracy who thought that the 9/11 attacks were done with an orbital laser operated by the U.S. government?
post #14 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 04:39 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
As insane as that lady you posted as proof of a 9/11 conspiracy who thought that the 9/11 attacks were done with an orbital laser operated by the U.S. government?
I don't remember what you're referring to, and that also seems to bit too outlandish for me to have posted that claiming that as proof. If I MAY have posted a link to that farce, it was overlooked while I was copying and pasting, and I surely did not argue that point out with you. A while back I posted numerous credible physicists, geologists, chemists, administrative figures, construction workers, eye-witness spectators, AND experienced demolition experts that all testified against the official report. I'm sure you remember...

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #15 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 08:17 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.

Quote:

And it's on the onion...

"Al-qaeda operative"

how do you know he's not an arab?
post #16 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 08:22 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Look at him!

THIS IS FROM THE ONION!!! Do you know what the Onion is?

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #17 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 09:32 PM
CJ

Quote:
Look at him!

THIS IS FROM THE ONION!!! Do you know what the Onion is?
you're a fucking racist. Remember when I said the illegal immigrants at the local gas station were mexicans.. and you said "How do you know they are mexicans?" and then went on to a full page of stupid ass rhetoric about how everyone on dfwstangs looks at someone and instantly makes assumptions.

Ah, once again, the tables have turned. Let's hear your elitist comeback and how you're above all this.

and yes, I know what the onion is.
post #18 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 10:52 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:

And it's on the onion...

"Al-qaeda operative"

Geez, you're right again!

Quote:
post #19 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 11:05 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ
you're a fucking racist. Remember when I said the illegal immigrants at the local gas station were mexicans.. and you said "How do you know they are mexicans?" and then went on to a full page of stupid ass rhetoric about how everyone on dfwstangs looks at someone and instantly makes assumptions.

Ah, once again, the tables have turned. Let's hear your elitist comeback and how you're above all this.

and yes, I know what the onion is.
The fact that this is the onion we're talking about clearly makes your point very invalid. That guy is an actor, not some guys standing on the corner waiting for a job to roll around. The tables are turned, again.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #20 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 11:08 PM
CJ

Quote:
The fact that this is the onion we're talking about clearly makes your point very invalid. That guy is an actor, not some guys standing on the corner waiting for a job to roll around. The tables are turned, again.
Um? How so? Since when does your employer determine your ethnicity and religion? Don't flatter yourself with false senses of grandeur, again.
post #21 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 11:27 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Um? How so? Since when does your employer determine your ethnicity and religion? Don't flatter yourself with false senses of grandeur, again.
Are you serious?
His employer did not determine his ethnicity and I said nothing of religion. Common sense told me he's not really an al-qaeda operative, you bloke.

The onion is a farcical news outlet where fake news is broadcast every day in an extremely satirical manner, why would a terrorist sit in on a nightly news panel and admit to and reveal the date of a terrorist attack? Did you watch the video? It's clearly fake, your little argument about the tables having been turned and the fact that I'm a racist is absolutely hilarious.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #22 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 11:29 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Are you serious?
His employer did not determine his ethnicity and I said nothing of religion. Common sense told me he's not really an al-qaeda operative, you bloke.

The onion is a farcical news outlet where fake news is broadcast every day in an extremely satirical manner, why would a terrorist sit in on a nightly news panel and admit to and reveal the date of a terrorist attack? Did you watch the video? It's clearly fake, your little argument about the tables having been turned and the fact that I'm a racist is absolutely hilarious.
He's most likely not an al-Qaeda operative, but how do you know he's not Arab?

Quote:
post #23 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 11:39 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Nice move, Bridges!

Well, for starters, his accent varies throughout the video, and its clearly fake, drops it very often. A simply done analysis of the guy's mannerisms and moth movements clearly tells you this. He talks with an american accent in half of the video!! I was trying to pick out 3 or 4 times and mark down the time/second that it happened, but he literally loses his accent for seconds at a time for half of the video. The second half of the video is really bad, the guy is clearly not Arab.

HEEEEELLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!?????

You guys can't be serious...

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #24 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 11:45 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Nice move, Bridges!

Well, for starters, his accent varies throughout the video, and its clearly fake, drops it very often. A simply done analysis of the guy's mannerisms and moth movements clearly tells you this. He talks with an american accent in half of the video!! I was trying to pick out 3 or 4 times and mark down the time/second that it happened, but he literally loses his accent for seconds at a time for half of the video. The second half of the video is really bad, the guy is clearly not Arab.

HEEEEELLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!?????

You guys can't be serious...
Oh, I see. If he speaks English with no accent, he can't have been born in the Middle East, and there's no way his parents were, either.

Quote:
post #25 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 11:47 PM Thread Starter
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
Oh, I see. If he speaks English with no accent, he can't have been born in the Middle East, and there's no way his parents were, either.
Well it's similar to the situation in which Mexican that doesn't use the terms 'S.A.' or 'Holmes' clearly isn't a Mexican.

post #26 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 11:49 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
Well it's similar to the situation in which Mexican that doesn't use the terms 'S.A.' or 'Holmes' clearly isn't a Mexican.
Ese?

Quote:
post #27 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 11:56 PM
Secular Dogooderist

If you're gonna put it like that anybody can be an al-qaeda operative and represent al-qaeda on the onion news network describing the next attack in detail and exchanging faceless banter with an author of a book that may or may not be real, ese.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #28 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 12:00 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
If you're gonna put it like that anybody can be an al-qaeda operative and represent al-qaeda on the onion news network describing the next attack in detail and exchanging faceless banter with an author of a book that may or may not be real, ese.
Why do you keep changing your argument? You said they're not Arab, and I want to know how you can tell. You're Arab, right?, and you don't have an accent.

Quote:
post #29 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 12:03 AM Thread Starter
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
Why do you keep changing your argument? You said they're not Arab, and I want to know how you can tell. You're Arab, right?, and you don't have an accent.
I think that he thinks that we think that the Onion is real and that the people on the Onion are real! LOL!

post #30 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 12:04 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
I think that he thinks that we think that the Onion is real and that the people on the Onion are real! LOL!
They're real people, duh; they're just portraying fictional people.

Quote:
post #31 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 12:05 AM Thread Starter
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
They're real people, duh; they're just portraying fictional people.
goddamned semantics

post #32 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 12:10 AM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
You're Arab, right?, and you don't have an accent.
Whoa!

No, not even close

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #33 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 12:10 AM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Did you really gather that from what I've typed?

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #34 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 12:13 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Whoa!

No, not even close
I thought you were born in Iran.
Quote:
Did you really gather that from what I've typed?
Yes, you referred to it being from The Onion a couple of times and asked if they knew what The Onion was, and then explained what it is anyways.

Quote:
post #35 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 12:14 AM Thread Starter
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
I thought you were born in Iran.
I believe that's StangPeddler or something similar, who now resides in (the great, uncapitalized) canada.

post #36 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 12:15 AM
Genetically Blessed

Lmao @ Tony not knowing what the onion is.
post #37 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 12:16 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
I believe that's StangPeddler or something similar, who now resides in (the great, uncapitalized) canada.
I'm pretty sure Armand (Zara...) is, too; at least his parents were, which is kind of funny since they run/own a Tex-Mex restaurant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99
Lmao @ Tony not knowing what the onion is.
Is that a fruit?

Quote:
post #38 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 12:17 AM Thread Starter
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
Is that a fruit?
lmao.

post #39 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 12:32 AM
CJ

the reason you're being castigated is because you're a hypocrite. Numerous times you have commented to other forum members that they are stereotyping. Here you are stereotyping and it's completely fine for your to do it.
post #40 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 12:35 AM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
the reason you're being castigated is because you're a hypocrite. Numerous times you have commented to other forum members that they are stereotyping. Here you are stereotyping and it's completely fine for your to do it.
Lies. And those that you are referring to mainly include yourself.

I was clearly not stereotyping. Common sense should tell you this. The evidence is there, I pointed it out. Did you watch the video, or are you arguing, again, from nothing?

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #41 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 12:37 AM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Armand (Zara...) is, too; at least his parents were, which is kind of funny since they run/own a Tex-Mex restaurant.Is that a fruit?
Mom's 100% Mexican, of Spanish descent.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #42 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 12:47 AM
Genetically Blessed

I will say this, and I'll probably get flamed. Zara can make a decent argument for a lot of things in this forum. Now, I specifically remember Zara getting owned, in my opinion, on a thread about people being judgmental, then saying that truck drivers could be in Mensa, so Mensa obviously has no validity. That statement totally went against all assumptions about people, which was what he was trying to argue. However, I think he can make pretty valid statements sometimes, for argument's sake. I'm not saying that I agree with most of them. A member who's touting Mensa credentials and misspelling and using words improperly really gets to me, however.

Last edited by slow99; 04-16-2008 at 12:53 AM.
post #43 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 12:49 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Mom's 100% Mexican, of Spanish descent.
wait a minute! so you're not a dune coon, you're a spic? and all this time..........

post #44 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 01:08 AM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
I will say this, and I'll probably get flamed. Zara can make a decent argument for a lot of things in this forum. Now, I specifically remember Zara getting owned, in my opinion, on a thread about people being judgmental, then saying that truck drivers could be in Mensa, so Mensa obviously has no validity. That statement totally went against all assumptions about people, which was what he was trying to argue. However, I think he can make pretty valid statements sometimes, for argument's sake. I'm not saying that I agree with most of them. A member who's touting Mensa credentials and misspelling and using words improperly really gets to me, however.
Now that shit is funny.

The purpose of an argument is to uncover a particular truth, or stepping stone to the truth, that brings us closer to understanding the concept at hand. Sometimes contradictions in arguments happen, and they're not abnormal, especially in this environment. That contradiction was pretty stupid of me, I'll admit, but I was reading a website about Mensa and I came across something about truck drivers. I don't want to take away from my point though, contradictions are healthy in an argument. Only when a pissing contest is arranged and egos are on the line do contradictions in arguments matter too much, I think.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #45 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 01:10 AM
CJ

Quote:
Lies. And those that you are referring to mainly include yourself.

I was clearly not stereotyping. Common sense should tell you this. The evidence is there, I pointed it out. Did you watch the video, or are you arguing, again, from nothing?
And the evidence of me stating the illegal immigrants at the local gas station are mexican is not common sense? YOU are the one that argues like this, I just targeted your post to give you a dose of your own medicine. So when you insult me, you're insulting yourself... you just keep fucking falling into these traps, you have to be the easiest person to catch in traps I've ever seen.
post #46 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 01:13 AM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro88LX
wait a minute! so you're not a dune coon, you're a spic? and all this time..........
Easy man, with the epithets.

I'm half Persian, half Mexican.

Kinda makes you think, doesn't it?

I just might know what the hell I'm talking about...

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #47 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 01:13 AM
CJ

Quote:
I made a typo on a single word in a post a few months ago and that's the only thing you have on me... seeing as you saw fit to mention that, it's pretty damn disgusting that you would think I could give a shit... It's pathetic.

Last edited by CJ; 04-16-2008 at 01:20 AM.
post #48 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 01:13 AM
Genetically Blessed

Quote:
Now that shit is funny.

The purpose of an argument is to uncover a particular truth, or stepping stone to the truth, that brings us closer to understanding the concept at hand. Sometimes contradictions in arguments happen, and they're not abnormal, especially in this environment. That contradiction was pretty stupid of me, I'll admit, but I was reading a website about Mensa and I came across something about truck drivers. I don't want to take away from my point though, contradictions are healthy in an argument. Only when a pissing contest is arranged and egos are on the line do contradictions in arguments matter too much, I think.
Yes, and I'm saying that I can at least appreciate the source from which some of your arguments originate, regardless if I agree with them or not. Anyone who has a blind position on something without the will to hear the other side of an argument, is ignorant, in my eyes. I can totally disagree, but I'm always willing to hear the other side.
post #49 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 01:15 AM
CJ

post #50 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 01:19 AM
Genetically Blessed

Quote:
Yeah, that was the same thread where I misspelled a single word and our little troll here jumped on it. Mispelling and using words improperly? Not likely. But, thanks for the kind words. You're not going to get under my skin like I do to Zara, I'm pretty confident people don't think I'm a tool.
I'm not trying to get under your skin. In fact, I disagree with damned near everything Zara posts. I'm simply saying that he at least has this forum going back and forth, which is probably his intent.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement