Where is that guy from Iran? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 10:11 PM Thread Starter

Where is that guy from Iran?

If you still want to throw down for your country I am here and waiting on you! Your fellow Iranians are gettin in on it, you ready to back up your statements?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/12/wo...policy.html?hp

Quote:
WASHINGTON — Iran is engaging in a proxy war with the United States in Iraq, adopting tactics similar to those it has used to back fighters in Lebanon, the United States ambassador to Iraq said Friday.

The remarks by the ambassador, Ryan C. Crocker, reflected the sharper criticism of Iran by President Bush and his top deputies over the past week, as administration officials have sought to trace many of their troubles in Iraq to Iran.

Mr. Crocker said in an interview that there had been no substantive change in Iranian behavior in Iraq, despite more than a year of talks between the Bush administration and Iran over how to calm Shiite-Sunni tensions in Iraq. He said that the paramilitary branch of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps was continuing to direct attacks by Shiite militias against American and Iraqi targets, although he offered no direct evidence.

Asked if the United States and Iran were engaged in a proxy war in Iraq, Mr. Crocker said, “I don’t think a proxy war is being waged from an American point of view.” But, he added, “When you look at what the Iranians are doing and how they’re doing it, it could well be that.”

While Bush administration officials have long denounced what they have described as Iran’s meddling in Iraq, Mr. Crocker’s language was unusually strong, reflecting fresh concern about what he described in Congressional testimony this week as Iran’s role in supplying militias with training and weapons, including rockets used in recent attacks on the Green Zone, in Baghdad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 10:18 PM
IA2

post #3 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 10:27 PM
Lifer

We're already there. Take 'em out now, so we won't have to go back later. Pop Tehran a few times, and more than likely, the people will turn on their own government.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"

post #4 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 10:31 PM
Out

Which one? Both would be appreciated more if they left this side of the world.
post #5 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 10:33 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
We're already there. Take 'em out now, so we won't have to go back later. Pop Tehran a few times, and more than likely, the people will turn on their own government.
Unlikely. While they live a better existance than Iraq they are a militant culture and will defend their beliefs with the same zealousness that we do ours. If it were to happen it would more than likely be more protracted and violent than Iraq is/was. The only way to win these wars is to turn of the cameras and let the war fighters do their jobs. PC and war have no place being together.

You want to kill, I want to kill; lets see who is better at it.
post #6 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcluke
Unlikely. While they live a better existance than Iraq they are a militant culture and will defend their beliefs with the same zealousness that we do ours. If it were to happen it would more than likely be more protracted and violent than Iraq is/was. The only way to win these wars is to turn of the cameras and let the war fighters do their jobs. PC and war have no place being together.

Iran seems a little unstable, as far as what the people feel about their "leadership". I still think it's inevitable, but I do hope I'm wrong...

post #7 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 10:43 PM
Recovering Lush

Disagree. Their people, particularly their student population, is quite enamored with the Western culture. We supply a few of their rebel groups, and I suspect would we see a revolution.

Quote:

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #8 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 10:57 PM
IA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
Disagree. Their people, particularly their student population, is quite enamored with the Western culture. We supply a few of their rebel groups, and I suspect would we see a revolution.
If we could tip the basket in favor of a revolution that would be ideal. I suspect that certain people in certain positions of power would need to be removed first before that could happen.
post #9 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 11:00 PM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb
If we could tip the basket in favor of a revolution that would be ideal. I suspect that certain people in certain positions of power would need to be removed first before that could happen.
Actually, I think the two shot callers staying in power is what WILL start the inner conflict.
post #10 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 11:56 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
That is the loud minority and people tend to see things differently when another country steps in and starts shooting shit. Ask me how I know.

I do think that minority would be a valuable asset should we go in but they hold no power or ability to wage war at this time. That is why they aren't in charge, if they could affect change they would have done so already. Just like the pissing and moaning of the Dems and anti-war faggots; they are all you hear but they ain't callin the shots.
post #11 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 12:03 AM
Recovering Lush

They would need to be armed, for starters. A risky proposition...

Quote:
That is the loud minority and people tend to see things differently when another country steps in and starts shooting shit. Ask me how I know.

I do think that minority would be a valuable asset should we go in but they hold no power or ability to wage war at this time. That is why they aren't in charge, if they could affect change they would have done so already. Just like the pissing and moaning of the Dems and anti-war faggots; they are all you hear but they ain't callin the shots.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #12 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 12:14 AM
Factory Issue

I just don't think there's a way to solve this that doesn't end with us nuking that place into a freakin' sandbox. The fact of the matter is it doesn't matter who's in power in islamist countries. When a group sees it is gaining power out there, they instantly become a new "rebel" group. They eventually wear down the establishment, and become the new establishment. It's the way of things over there. It's at the core of Islam. If it were possible, I'd say, pull back and adopt Israeli style security.

Give me a dollar.
post #13 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 12:21 AM
Recovering Lush

If it was any other Muslim country, I would agree with you. Iran, however, is being shafted by their government. (Yes, moreso than others.) Their culture is not at all in tune with the culture of the Iraquis: They have quite a few Western leaning tendencies. It isnt their fault their ruler behaves like our own resident nutball, zara.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmeabeer
I just don't think there's a way to solve this that doesn't end with us nuking that place into a freakin' sandbox. The fact of the matter is it doesn't matter who's in power in islamist countries. When a group sees it is gaining power out there, they instantly become a new "rebel" group. They eventually wear down the establishment, and become the new establishment. It's the way of things over there. It's at the core of Islam. If it were possible, I'd say, pull back and adopt Israeli style security.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #14 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 01:11 AM
Factory Issue

Wait, was there someone on THIS forum from Iran talkin' noise?

Give me a dollar.
post #15 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 01:13 AM
IA2

Quote:
zara + stang seller both proud to be from the area while having left it.
post #16 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 01:28 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:

Zara. He also promoted Iran as a bastion of religous tolerance.
And no, I'm not kidding.....

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #17 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 02:28 AM
Factory Issue

Oh wow.....

EDIT: Just so we're clear here, this response wasn't directed at stang seller. I haven't paid enough attention to his posts to come to an opinion on him. I do have to ask if Zara is actually a Zoroastrian, and if not, has he paid attention to Iran's level of tolerance to that group since its, "revolution?"

Give me a dollar.

Last edited by Gimmeabeer; 04-13-2008 at 05:11 AM.
post #18 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 06:28 PM
Secular Dogooderist

I'd like to see the proof...

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
post #19 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 07:00 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Ahmadinejad vs. Bush in a cage match!

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #20 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 07:01 PM
Secular Dogooderist

There's a filth of war-mongering groupthink lingering around in here. Keep an eye on the bottom line...

In the minds of (some) Americans, Iran is now tied to all of the forces that go against the United States or the interests, and this connection, for all you know it, could have been fabricated--constructed out of thin air. Do you believe everything you're told?

here's a good read for you

There's a little military logic for you. Propaganda is real.

"That the Bush regime would tell such a blatant lie shows that the regime has no respect for the intelligence of the American public and no respect for the integrity of the US media. And why should it? The public and media have fallen for every lie the Bush regime has told."

"Consider our "Christian" president’s position: It is perfectly appropriate for the US to bomb and to invade countries and to send its agents and surrogates to harm Iraqis, Afghans, Somalians, Serbians and whomever, but resistance to American aggression is the mark of terrorism, and any country that aids America’s victims is at war with America."

"Sooner or later it will occur to other countries that putting up with America is a habit that they don’t need to continue."

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
post #21 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 07:55 PM
KJ94GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
"Sooner or later it will occur to other countries that putting up with America is a habit that they don’t need to continue."
Where did this quote come from?
post #22 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
Ahmadinejad vs. Bush in a cage match!
George would whip his ass...

post #23 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 08:26 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
George would whip his ass...
I heard he is training with Ruiz.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #24 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 08:28 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
zara + stang seller both proud to be from the area while having left it.
Not from there, I was born in Denton.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #25 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 08:29 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ94GT
Where did this quote come from?
It's in the writeup I posted a link to in blue... toward the bottom.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #26 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 08:46 PM
Lifer

Iran is hardly tied to all the forces that go against the United States, they are neither strong enough or important enough on the world stage to pull that off. Iran today is simply an irksome fly that needs to be squashed.
post #27 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 08:55 PM
Time Served

[QUOTE=Zarathustra]

"That the Bush regime would tell such a blatant lie shows that the regime has no respect for the intelligence of the American public and no respect for the integrity of the US media. And why should it? The public and media have fallen for every lie the Bush regime has told."

"Consider our "Christian" president’s position: It is perfectly appropriate for the US to bomb and to invade countries and to send its agents and surrogates to harm Iraqis, Afghans, Somalians, Serbians and whomever, but resistance to American aggression is the mark of terrorism, and any country that aids America’s victims is at war with America."

Thats the funniest crap I've read in awhile, I actually laughed out loud.

its still "we the people"right?

"So this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause"

"a lesson lived is a lesson learned, everyday is a lesson."

obama is a man made disaster
post #28 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 09:09 PM
Lifer

[QUOTE=mightyp]
Quote:

Thats the funniest crap I've read in awhile, I actually laughed out loud.
You haven't been around long. You've missed some real doozie's out of this guy.
The list is long, and the bullshit is deep...

post #29 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 09:17 PM
Secular Dogooderist

On the other hand, you've had absolutely nothing to offer...

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #30 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 09:18 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Let's not get off topic here, someone challenge my arguments posted.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #31 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk
Iran is hardly tied to all the forces that go against the United States, they are neither strong enough or important enough on the world stage to pull that off. Iran today is simply an irksome fly that needs to be squashed.
That is contrary to popular opinion and collective commonly held belief, what are you doing disagreeing with the status quo? Justify your latter claim, back it up with some reason. Elaborate on how you think "Iran is an irksome fly that needs to be squashed". I'm actually curious.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #32 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 09:24 PM
Lifer

Quote:
George would have his "manservant" whip his ass...

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #33 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 09:33 PM
IA2

[QUOTE=Vertnut]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyp
the ignore feature rocks
post #34 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 09:46 PM
Time Served

[QUOTE=mikeb]
Quote:

the ignore feature rocks
I've given that some thought, but then I couldn't laugh at 95% of his posts. Its kinda like having the joke forum in every thread.

post #35 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 09:48 PM
Time Served

[QUOTE=Vertnut]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyp
Oh I've been here, at first I kinda felt sorry for him, now I just laugh.

post #36 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 09:55 PM
Secular Dogooderist

my voice reaches even the deaf.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #37 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 09:56 PM
Lifer

Quote:
That is contrary to popular opinion and collective commonly held belief, what are you doing disagreeing with the status quo? Justify your latter claim, back it up with some reason. Elaborate on how you think "Iran is an irksome fly that needs to be squashed". I'm actually curious.
It may be contrary to your opinion and belief, but you know next to nothing about the status quo. You live in a child's world, so consider staying out of the adult conversations until you grow up, if that ever happens.

Iran is foolishly attempting to become a major player on the world stage, and it just isn't going to happen. Their time was 2500 years ago, and now they are irrelevant, but they are too stupid to realize that. Bring in some washed-up, constipated old mullahs to try to recapture the old glory days, that's real smart. So before they get a hold of something that they might hurt themselves or someone else with, they need to be squashed. Simple really.
post #38 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 10:02 PM
IA2

[QUOTE=mightyp]
Quote:

I've given that some thought, but then I couldn't laugh at 95% of his posts. Its kinda like having the joke forum in every thread.

post #39 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 03:14 AM
Factory Issue

Quote:
Seriously, are you even Zoroastrian, or is it just a cultural fixation? I'm Cajun and Irish, but you don't see me calling myself James Joyce and calling my mom Evangeline for the sake of my own ego. Your posts amount to masturbation, and that's why everyone is so disgusted with you. That's why we seem so knee jerk - the calm and composed responses just aren't the first to come to mind. Now stop misquoting dead people you don't know, oh champion of original thought.

Give me a dollar.
post #40 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 07:11 AM
Out

Quote:
There's a filth of war-mongering groupthink lingering around in here. Keep an eye on the bottom line...

In the minds of (some) Americans, Iran is now tied to all of the forces that go against the United States or the interests, and this connection, for all you know it, could have been fabricated--constructed out of thin air. Do you believe everything you're told?

here's a good read for you

There's a little military logic for you. Propaganda is real.

And you want to challenge us for some of our sources?!?! Please.

Iran is nothing more than a nuisance that has the potential to pose a small threat. The shit-stirrer that MIGHT take a sucker-punch, if you will. They'll throw out threats, but when confronted, try to not only deny the threat, but turn blame on the accuser in a weak attempt to force guilt. This is just today's NEWS.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080415/...an_israel_dc_2
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080415...t_080415092608
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080414...l_080414213806 (yet more lies from Iran)

Zara, if you are truely looking to clear that piece of shit/waste of land, I invite you to read Aram Roston's book, ‘The Man Who Pushed America to War.' Let me give you some excerpts to let you have your say...

The Iranian Revolutionary Guard’s Quds Force, which is tasked to propagate Iran’s Islamic Revolution, divided its operations in Iraq into three directorates after the U.S. invasion (of Iraq). The southernmost is referred to by the Quds Force as the “Ramadan,” or “Ramazan” (in Farsi), command, and the complex Iranian operations there are overseen by Gen. Ahmed Frouzanda (sometimes transliterated as “Frohazendah”). It is the most important region of Iraq, from Iran’s perspective, not just because of the shared border but because the area is home to Iran’s Shiite constituency. Ayatollah Khomeini had sought to make it his second Islamic Republic.

Frouzanda is one of Iran’s master operatives. U.S. military and counterterrorism officials treated him as a “high-value” intelligence target for years, even before the Iraqi invasion, and they try to track his whereabouts. They believe he cut his teeth working in Lebanese Hezbollah operations against the United States and Israel in the 1980s.

Chalabi had met him at least twice before the war, according to former INC official Nabeel Musawi. Frouzanda is said to be distinctive in appearance, getting portly in his fifties but with handsome features and a salt-and-pepper beard. He is, as Musawi points out, a “handsome” man. Musawi says he was at a lunch meeting with Frouzanda and Chalabi, where they discussed how to ensure that INC operations in southern Iraq went smoothly.

There can be no doubt about Frouzanda, according to American intelligence experts. “He is a murderer of Americans,” said a former CIA official familiar with Frouzanda’s file and with the hunt for him. “He is an intelligence officer of a hostile service which is directly involved with operations that kill Americans. He is a paramilitary officer with the Revolutionary Guard and a skilled one. He is an enemy of the United States.”

Once the United States invaded Iraq and Chalabi continued to accept DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) cash, according to U.S. intelligence sources, he did not cut himself off from Frouzanda or other members of Iranian intelligence. In the late winter and spring of 2004, the United States was battling Sunnis in the west of Iraq and Shiites in the south, and cracking down on Muqtada al-Sadr’s Mahdi Army. Chalabi had positioned himself ever more closely to the Shiite bloc.

It was then, sources say, that the CIA believed there was another meeting between Ahmad Chalabi and Frouzanda. The meeting, they believed, took place in northern Iraq, near the small border town of Penjwin, and was set up by Aras Habib Kareem, Chalabi’s enforcer and intelligence chief.

(Editor’s Note: In January 2008, the U.S. government issued an Executive Order designating Ahmed Foruzendeh (a different spelling of his name) and others as threatening the stability of Iraq. Among other things, the order said that Foruzandeh “leads terrorist operations against Coalition Forces and Iraqi Security Forces, and directs assassinations of Iraqi figures.”)

It was in this same time frame that the NSC intercepted communications indicating that Tehran had been warned its codes had been broken. It was a high-level breach of U.S. intelligence. Soon, the FBI began investigating. “It was an enormous investigation,” said a CIA official on the ground at the time. FBI agents from their counterintelligence squads, as well as their national security division, began trying to uncover the source of the breach. They quickly pulled the DIA agents in from their assignments over at the Iraqi National Congress headquarters to interrogate them. DIA agents were sent home to the States in shame for questioning.

FBI interview never happened
After the case went public, an FBI official involved in it said the agents quickly tried to set up an interview with Ahmad Chalabi. “We were not looking at him as a subject,” the agent emphasized. “Chalabi was looked at as a witness.” From an FBI perspective, even if Chalabi had revealed U.S. secrets, it is not at all clear that he would have been committing a criminal offense. More important to the bureau was how Chalabi would have learned of the information in the first place. That was the riddle, the FBI official said: could it have been espionage, or indiscretion, or even an accident — unintentionally disclosed by an American? Over the next few months, the FBI, according to the agent, hashed out an agreement with a member of Chalabi’s U.S.-based legal team. He agreed to do an interview, the agent said, but it never happened.

Certainly Chalabi continued to deal with Iran. Middle East intelligence sources maintain that Chalabi’s operation collecting Baathist files and documents after the U.S. invasion was useful for the Iranians. One intelligence source alleged in an interview that “He gave intelligence documents to the Iranian MOIS” (Ministry of Intelligence and Security). But if he did, there is no law against this, especially if they were not actually U.S. documents.

Officials began to re-examine the relationship Chalabi’s INC had maintained with the Iranians all along. “The Defense Intelligence Agency has concluded that a U.S.-funded arm of Ahmed Chalabi’s Iraqi National Congress has been used for years by Iranian intelligence,” reported Newsday’s Knut Royce, “to pass disinformation to the United States and to collect highly sensitive American secrets, according to intelligence sources.”

Zara, could you please address Mr. Roston's allegations that the Iranians were not only an influence to Iraqis trying to stop Coalition Forces in Iraq, but also supplying intellegence to Ahmed Chalabi and God knows who. I won't even start with Iran supplying training, PEOPLE, weapons, and materials to aid in the Coalition's opposition.
post #41 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 08:14 AM
Recovering Lush

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Quote:
Seriously, are you even Zoroastrian, or is it just a cultural fixation? I'm Cajun and Irish, but you don't see me calling myself James Joyce and calling my mom Evangeline for the sake of my own ego. Your posts amount to masturbation, and that's why everyone is so disgusted with you. That's why we seem so knee jerk - the calm and composed responses just aren't the first to come to mind. Now stop misquoting dead people you don't know, oh champion of original thought.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #42 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 08:16 AM
Recovering Lush

Spot on, yet again!!!!

How does he do it?????

Quote:

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #43 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 08:36 AM

Iran & Iraq fought for 8 years so yea it stands to reason they want us gone so
they can roll through the streets and take over.

This will scare the crap out of the UAE and they will want our protection
again i.e. lower fuel unless of course China beats us to it.
post #44 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 09:02 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98COBRA#770
Iran & Iraq fought for 8 years so yea it stands to reason they want us gone so
they can roll through the streets and take over.

This will scare the crap out of the UAE and they will want our protection
again i.e. lower fuel unless of course China beats us to it.
China would just kill all of them with extreme prejudice, and take their shit...

post #45 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 09:18 AM
Lifer

You guys that keep responding to zurethra are just adding fuel to the fire that feeds this idiot. He just keeps spewing the same old tired America hating pro-Iranian crap.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #46 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 04:18 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
You guys that keep responding to zurethra are just adding fuel to the fire that feeds this idiot. He just keeps spewing the same old tired America hating pro-Iranian crap.
Tears you up inside to hear the truth, doesn't it?

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #47 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 04:20 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:

As it's been said so many times.... If you don't like it, get the fuck out you piece of shit. America doesn't want you here.
post #48 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 04:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
You are so right Z!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #49 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 05:55 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
As it's been said so many times.... If you don't like it, get the fuck out you piece of shit. America doesn't want you here.
That's your view. I have the balls and the wit to try and do something about it, that's what democracy is all about. So are you saying WE should all just lay down and take a corporate fascist ass-raping form these guys in power? Your opinion is just that, if it's been said so many times, why say it again?

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #50 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 08:03 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Stupidity of the sort he shows can be entertaining. It's also entertaining to stick Iran up his ass, and he really, really likes that.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement