Was Hillary responsible for the pardons Bill granted? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

Was Hillary responsible for the 16 terrorist pardons Bill granted?

http://online.wsj.com/public/article...085260827.html

On Aug. 7, 1999, the one-year anniversary of the U.S. African embassy bombings that killed 257 people and injured 5,000, President Bill Clinton reaffirmed his commitment to the victims of terrorism, vowing that he "will not rest until justice is done." Four days later, while Congress was on summer recess, the White House quietly issued a press release announcing that the president was granting clemency to 16 imprisoned members of FALN.

This is what the members of FALN did to get jail time.---

It was nearly 10 p.m. on New Year's Eve, 1982. Two officers on New York Police Department's elite bomb squad rushed to headquarters at One Police Plaza, where minutes earlier an explosion had destroyed the entrance to the building. Lying amid the carnage was Police Officer Rocco Pascarella, his lower leg blasted off.

"He was ripped up like someone took a box cutter and shredded his face," remembered Detective Anthony Senft, one of the bomb-squad officers who answered the call 25 years ago. "We really didn't even know that he was a uniformed man until we found his weapon, that's how badly he was injured."

About 20 minutes later, Detective Senft and his partner, Richard Pastorella, were blown 15 feet in the air as they knelt in protective gear to defuse another bomb. Detective Senft was blinded in one eye, his facial bones shattered, his hip severely fractured. Mr. Pastorella was blinded in both eyes and lost all the fingers of his right hand. A total of four bombs exploded in a single hour on that night, including at FBI headquarters in Manhattan and the federal courthouse in Brooklyn.

The perpetrators were members of Armed Forces of National Liberation, FALN (the Spanish acronym), a clandestine terrorist group devoted to bringing about independence for Puerto Rico through violent means. Its members waged war on America with bombings, arson, kidnappings, prison escapes, threats and intimidation. The most gruesome attack was the 1975 Fraunces Tavern bombing in Lower Manhattan. Timed to go off during the lunch-hour rush, the explosion decapitated one of the four people killed and injured another 60.

FALN bragged about the bloodbath, calling the victims "reactionary corporate executives" and threatening: "You have unleashed a storm from which you comfortable Yankees can't escape." By 1996, the FBI had linked FALN to 146 bombings and a string of armed robberies -- a reign of terror that resulted in nine deaths and hundreds of injured victims.

The prisoners were convicted on a variety of charges that included conspiracy, sedition, violation of the Hobbes Act (extortion by force, violence or fear), armed robbery and illegal possession of weapons and explosives -- including large quantities of C-4 plastic explosive, dynamite and huge caches of ammunition. Mr. Clinton's action was opposed by the FBI, the Bureau of Prisons, the U.S. attorney offices that prosecuted the cases and the victims whose lives had been shattered. In contravention of standard procedures, none of these agencies, victims or families of victims were consulted or notified prior to the president's announcement.

Observed Judge George Layton, who sentenced four FALN defendants for their conspiracy to use military-grade explosives to break an FALN leader from Ft. Leavenworth Penitentiary and detonate bombs at other public buildings, "[T]his case . . . represents one of the finest examples of preventive law enforcement that has ever come to this court's attention in the 20-odd years it has been a judge and in the 20 years before that as a practicing lawyer in criminal cases."

The FBI cracked the cases with the discovery of an FALN safe house and bomb factory. Video surveillance showed two of those on the clemency list firing weapons and building bombs intended for an imminent attack at a U.S. military installation. FBI agents obtained a warrant and entered the premises, surreptitiously disarming the bombs whose components bore the unmistakable FALN signature. They found 24 pounds of dynamite, 24 blasting caps, weapons, disguises, false IDs and thousands of rounds of ammunition.

what was Hillary's part in this?
Mrs. Clinton is running for the U.S. Senate in New York. where there is a large Puerto Rican population.

A reputed leader of the FALN group speaking through Luis Nieves Falcon, directly petitioned Hillary Clinton to support such a deal, implying she could gain Puerto Rican political support in New York if she did so.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...12/ai_n8877467

This is the magic bullet to defeat Billary
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

Last edited by jyro; 03-22-2008 at 01:22 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 10:16 PM

But... did she sleep with lobbyists?
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 10:32 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
I know you can't be refering to McCain. It's already been disproven...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
I know you can't be refering to McCain. It's already been disproven...
I believe the "disproven" part of your post is where McCain said "I didn't do it."

um... ok.
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 11:30 PM Thread Starter
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

on a side note, seen McCain' daughters?

http://stylemens.typepad.com/.shared...ghanmccain.jpg
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 11:51 PM

She ate Chelsea, didn't she?

I was wondering where Chelsea went.
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 12:15 AM
BANNED

Quote:
She ate Chelsea, didn't she?

I was wondering where Chelsea went.
she looks good to me

post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 06:49 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I believe the "disproven" part of your post is where McCain said "I didn't do it."

um... ok.
No. The NYT released eroneous info called an "article" which was nothing but inuendo. Even some top Dems came to his defense, saying it wasn't so. Please...they were all over TV the night after the article was published. You need to worry about your hero, Obama. Every time he opens his mouth, his numbers fall against Hillary.

post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
No. The NYT released eroneous info called an "article" which was nothing but inuendo. Even some top Dems came to his defense, saying it wasn't so. Please...they were all over TV the night after the article was published. You need to worry about your hero, Obama. Every time he opens his mouth, his numbers fall against Hillary.
Every time he opens his mouth? Really? He's not saying anything that causes people anguish.

The smear machine's working.
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro88LX
she looks good to me
She's what big girls call "curvy".
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 08:37 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Do you know how I know your Gay? Damn I hope i spelled everything right. Fagget

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 08:38 AM
AHMO!

Quote:
She's not that bad dude...what are you married to? Feel free to post up. I will follow suit with what I'm currently dating if need be.
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 09:13 AM

Hey, I'm just sayin'...

I hope that's a light beer.
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 09:14 AM
AHMO!

Quote:
Hey, I'm just sayin'...

I'm sure you are in some amazing shape yourself to be throwing stones in glass houses is all I'm saying...
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 10:25 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Are you implying those lobbyists were of the other feminine persuasion? Otherwise, how could it be possible?
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 10:25 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Every time he opens his mouth? Really? He's not saying anything that causes people anguish.

The smear machine's working.
The "smear machine" you speak of, is from your own party! I'm enjoying the punishment the Dems are inflicting on each other, and the divisiveness among the party. Game on!

post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 10:33 AM
Lifer

It is quite amusing to sit back and watch Billary and Barack bitch-slap each other....today's Democrats at their finest!
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 11:42 AM
Recovering Lush

You are just being contrary. She is hotter than any piece of tail you have the right to even fantasize about, much less actually hook up with.

Quote:
Hey, I'm just sayin'...

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 12:53 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
She's not that bad dude...what are you married to? Feel free to post up. I will follow suit with what I'm currently dating if need be.
He is not married, same sex marriages are still illegal in Texas.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 12:54 PM
AHMO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo

Stevo
Baziiiing.
post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo

Stevo
Harsh. haha
post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
You are just being contrary. She is hotter than any piece of tail you have the right to even fantasize about, much less actually hook up with.
I think Jesus called the woman at the well a "piece of tail", didn't he?
post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 03:12 PM
Out

Quote:
No. That was Peter.
post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 03:13 PM
Recovering Lush

I somehow doubt that, but it has the relavance of snow skiing gear in a submarine.

Quote:

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
I somehow doubt that, but it has the relavance of snow skiing gear in a submarine.
Just wondering why a self proclaimed Christian would call a woman "a piece of tail".

It has relevance when you're the one arguing.
post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 04:29 PM
Recovering Lush

Re-read my post. I said no such thing. My comment was toward something he would fantasize about. Reading is fundamental.

And consiering the last time I checked, I'm still not Jesus, it isn't relevant.

Quote:
Just wondering why a self proclaimed Christian would call a woman "a piece of tail".

It has relevance when you're the one arguing.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org

Last edited by HookEm; 03-21-2008 at 05:48 PM.
post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 05:39 PM
Lifer

Oh sick fuck, notice a trend in every thread you get into?

You still having the dreams or are you thinking about it all day sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 11:55 PM Thread Starter
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

Bill and Hillary Clinton pardoned 16 terrorists

"Former President Bill Clinton told a crowd in West Texas that his wife is the most experienced presidential candidate running for office. The husband of Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton kept returning to that theme, saying she offers workable solutions to political problems."

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive/1999/303.shtml

FALN Pardon Violates Federal Victim Rights Law

Politically-Motivated Clinton Pardon of Puerto Rican Terrorists Callously Neglects Victims' Rights

In a Wall Street Journal article of August 30, 1999 entitled "Clinton's Clemency for Terrorists Is Unpardonable," Joseph and Thomas Connor, whose father was murdered by Puerto Rican Armed Forces for National Liberation (FALN) terrorists, condemned their politically-motivated pardon by Bill Clinton. The Connors wrote that the pardon is "made in an attempt to sway New York's Hispanic voters with an eye to his wife's Senate campaign." The Connors' father, Frank, was killed on the day his two young sons were to celebrate their 9th and 11th birthday parties.

"In his rush to help the First Lady's Senate campaign, Mr. Clinton and his Justice Department did not have the decency to even notify the Connors of the clemency offer. Under the Victims' Rights and Restitution Act of 1990, 42 U.S.C. 10607(c)(5)(B) and (8), a responsible official shall provide a victim the earliest possible notice of ... [the] release from custody of the offender,' so the victim can provide his or her views on the proposed release. Even minimal courtesy and respect was not paid to the victims by either Mr. Clinton or his Justice Department," stated Judicial Watch Chairman Larry Klayman. "At a minimum, before proceeding to finalize the pardons Mr. Clinton and Attorney General Janet Reno should now personally contact the Connors and the other victims to first-hand obtain their views on the clemency offer."

Last edited by jyro; 03-22-2008 at 12:06 AM.
post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 01:47 AM
IA2

Quote:
Good lord, she has big tits and she's cute. And what is wrong with a curvy female?
post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 09:42 AM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb
Good lord, she has big tits and she's cute. And what is wrong with a curvy female?
He likes his women to look 'boyish', and by boyish I mean short hair, flat chested and have a penis.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 11:57 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
No. That was Peter.
He called her a piece of Peter?
post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-23-2008, 04:29 AM
Lifer

I think Chelsea Clinton is kind of cute. She has a nice mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement