Republicans Voting Democrat - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 09:52 AM Thread Starter
Bla Bla Bla
 
DaisyDoesDallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Amazon
Posts: 3,382
Republicans Voting Democrat

So I don't know how truthfull this is but there have been many media stations, Rush Limbaugh etc that have promoted Republicans to vote for the Democratic party they felt McCain could prevail against.

I noticed when voting yesterday that there was crickets at the Republican side and a mad house on the Democrats.

Doesn't this defeat the purpose, I mean yes playing the system but isn't the purpose so that people's vote matter not trying to play the system so McCain gets the best possible outcome. Or is it just me??? Thoughts??

All I hear is bla bla bla......
DaisyDoesDallas is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 09:55 AM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Someone on here has a thread about how they are Republican but voted for Hillary yesterday.

Personally, I think it's bullshit.

redheadintx is offline  
post #3 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 09:55 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Damn shame... damn shame! It's just you, BTW. People can do what they want to make their vote count where they feel it'll make most of a difference for their cause. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a Democratic Convention to get ready for
Denny is offline  
 
post #4 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 09:56 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
Someone on here has a thread about how they are Republican but voted for Hillary yesterday.

Personally, I think it's bullshit.
I'm just taking your signature to heart
Denny is offline  
post #5 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 09:56 AM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
I know people can do what they want... I just don't agree with it.

redheadintx is offline  
post #6 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:00 AM Thread Starter
Bla Bla Bla
 
DaisyDoesDallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Amazon
Posts: 3,382
I just feel like in a sense its cheating.

All I hear is bla bla bla......
DaisyDoesDallas is offline  
post #7 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:02 AM
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDoesDallas
I just feel like in a sense its cheating.
Bingo! I agree. Maybe I'm just a bitter democrat?

redheadintx is offline  
post #8 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:02 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
I know people can do what they want... I just don't agree with it.
Well, let's hop into my shoes for a sec...

McCain is getting the Rep nomination no matter what. Hillary and Barak are neck and neck. I could just throw a vote on the Rep side and get the same results if I just sat at home or I can have a chance to vote for someone who I'd like to see McCain run against. Truthfully, of the two, I'd take Hillary. That's the only place where my vote really counted yesterday (both of them). How is that abusing the system?

Now, the part where I was selected to go to the county convention, OK, you got me there
Denny is offline  
post #9 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:06 AM Thread Starter
Bla Bla Bla
 
DaisyDoesDallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Amazon
Posts: 3,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Well, let's hop into my shoes for a sec...

McCain is getting the Rep nomination no matter what. Hillary and Barak are neck and neck. I could just throw a vote on the Rep side and get the same results if I just sat at home or I can have a chance to vote for someone who I'd like to see McCain run against. Truthfully, of the two, I'd take Hillary. That's the only place where my vote really counted yesterday (both of them). How is that abusing the system?

Now, the part where I was selected to go to the county convention, OK, you got me there

When you say like to see him run against, do you mean think he has a better chance of winning if he runs against her than Barak???

I thik it should be the best two not the second one being the best choice for McCain to win against.

All I hear is bla bla bla......
DaisyDoesDallas is offline  
post #10 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:06 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
McCain is getting the Rep nomination no matter what. Hillary and Barak are neck and neck. I could just throw a vote on the Rep side and get the same results if I just sat at home or I can have a chance to vote for someone who I'd like to see McCain run against. Truthfully, of the two, I'd take Hillary. That's the only place where my vote really counted yesterday (both of them). How is that abusing the system?
Simple math owns Hillary. She won't be able to close the gap even if she aces all the primaries left.

If Hillary was really about the democratic party and not all into herself she'd admit this and let Obama start planning for November since he'll be there all ready.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #11 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:07 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDoesDallas
I just feel like in a sense its cheating.
I feel in a sense it's cheating that people get bussed in from the ghetto to vote for certain candidates etc.

Or people that make big promises for changes and hope but have never said one way to accomlish that.
Nate is offline  
post #12 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:09 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
Simple math owns Hillary. She won't be able to close the gap even if she aces all the primaries left.

If Hillary was really about the democratic party and not all into herself she'd admit this and let Obama start planning for November since he'll be there all ready.
Still a possibility IF neither reaches the delegate count to get the automatic nomination.
Denny is offline  
post #13 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:10 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDoesDallas
So I don't know how truthfull this is but there have been many media stations, Rush Limbaugh etc that have promoted Republicans to vote for the Democratic party they felt McCain could prevail against.

I noticed when voting yesterday that there was crickets at the Republican side and a mad house on the Democrats.

Doesn't this defeat the purpose, I mean yes playing the system but isn't the purpose so that people's vote matter not trying to play the system so McCain gets the best possible outcome. Or is it just me??? Thoughts??
It is a joke really. Democrats can vote for someone who says time for a change and has not accomplished/ changed anything in his political career, yes he was on Veteran affairs, but what has he done. Or someone who says it is time for change and has failed at everything she has ever attempted. Really this is easy. Our country is in trouble if either of these candidates get into office. I am typically Republican, but I do my own research as most young people do not do. McCain is the most qualified of these candidates by far and honestly we need some better choices. Where is a Bill Clinton or.... when you need him? You get the idea, I am for the best for the country first and formost.
Preston is offline  
post #14 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:11 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDoesDallas
When you say like to see him run against, do you mean think he has a better chance of winning if he runs against her than Barak???

I thik it should be the best two not the second one being the best choice for McCain to win against.
No. IMO, McCain should beat them both. I'm just looking at it as if McCain somehow loses, I'd rather see him lose to Hillary than Barak. Nothing more, nothing less.
Denny is offline  
post #15 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:12 AM Thread Starter
Bla Bla Bla
 
DaisyDoesDallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Amazon
Posts: 3,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
I feel in a sense it's cheating that people get bussed in from the ghetto to vote for certain candidates etc.

Or people that make big promises for changes and hope but have never said one way to accomlish that.

I agree with that as well except for the bussing in part. I feel everyone should be given the opportunity to vote and if that means they get a ride in great but it should not be only if they are voting for one person.

It's really said that so many people have the RIGHT to vote and they don't. It sad they through that away especially when others fought so hard for there children to have that right and now there children take it for granted!

All I hear is bla bla bla......
DaisyDoesDallas is offline  
post #16 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDoesDallas
I agree with that as well except for the bussing in part. I feel everyone should be given the opportunity to vote and if that means they get a ride in great but it should not be only if they are voting for one person.

It's really said that so many people have the RIGHT to vote and they don't. It sad they through that away especially when others fought so hard for there children to have that right and now there children take it for granted!
Personally, I'm glad that most DON'T vote. Is it sad that they don't vote? Ya, but it's still their choice.
Denny is offline  
post #17 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:16 AM
Lifer
 
Mike69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,590
From what I have heard, the republicans are voting for Barak cuz Mc Cain has a better chance of beating him rather than Clinton. I don't vote so it doesn't really matter to me cuz no President ever does what they say they are going to do!

1990 Mustang GT
306, typhoon intake, E303, stock heads, 1.6 FMS R.R., 70 T.B., 80mm PMAS, 42lb injectors, 255 fuel pump, adj. billet regulator, MSD dist., coil & 6A box, BBK shorties, o/r x-pipe, Spintech Pro Streets dumped, T-5, Center Force Dual Friction, 3.55's, S-Trim... 396hp/398trq
Mike69 is offline  
post #18 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:17 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike69
From what I have heard, the republicans are voting for Barak cuz Mc Cain has a better chance of beating him rather than Clinton. I don't vote so it doesn't really matter to me cuz no President ever does what they say they are going to do!
Funny, I heard the exact opposite.
Denny is offline  
post #19 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:18 AM Thread Starter
Bla Bla Bla
 
DaisyDoesDallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Amazon
Posts: 3,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Funny, I heard the exact opposite.

Me too!

All I hear is bla bla bla......
DaisyDoesDallas is offline  
post #20 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:19 AM
Lifer
 
Mike69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,590
Maybe it's all just hear say then.

1990 Mustang GT
306, typhoon intake, E303, stock heads, 1.6 FMS R.R., 70 T.B., 80mm PMAS, 42lb injectors, 255 fuel pump, adj. billet regulator, MSD dist., coil & 6A box, BBK shorties, o/r x-pipe, Spintech Pro Streets dumped, T-5, Center Force Dual Friction, 3.55's, S-Trim... 396hp/398trq
Mike69 is offline  
post #21 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:19 AM Thread Starter
Bla Bla Bla
 
DaisyDoesDallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Amazon
Posts: 3,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike69
From what I have heard, the republicans are voting for Barak cuz Mc Cain has a better chance of beating him rather than Clinton. I don't vote so it doesn't really matter to me cuz no President ever does what they say they are going to do!

Why even comment if you don't vote. If you don't vote you have no say period!

All I hear is bla bla bla......
DaisyDoesDallas is offline  
post #22 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:20 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDoesDallas
Why even comment if you don't vote. If you don't vote you have no say period!
But he can bitch all he wants! It's the American way, ya know?
Denny is offline  
post #23 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:21 AM
Lifer
 
Mike69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,590
Sorry........... Don't get mad, it will be alright!!!!

1990 Mustang GT
306, typhoon intake, E303, stock heads, 1.6 FMS R.R., 70 T.B., 80mm PMAS, 42lb injectors, 255 fuel pump, adj. billet regulator, MSD dist., coil & 6A box, BBK shorties, o/r x-pipe, Spintech Pro Streets dumped, T-5, Center Force Dual Friction, 3.55's, S-Trim... 396hp/398trq
Mike69 is offline  
post #24 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:21 AM Thread Starter
Bla Bla Bla
 
DaisyDoesDallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Amazon
Posts: 3,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
But he can bitch all he wants! It's the American way, ya know?

Ya I am going to sit on my ass and DO NOTHING, but I am going to complain on what is going on that has a direct effect on ME! Brilliance!

All I hear is bla bla bla......
DaisyDoesDallas is offline  
post #25 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:22 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike69
Sorry........... Don't get mad, it will be alright!!!!
I don't think she was getting mad, rather trying to figure out your logic.
Denny is offline  
post #26 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
Bla Bla Bla
 
DaisyDoesDallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Amazon
Posts: 3,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
I don't think she was getting mad, rather trying to figure out your logic.

Exactly no anger here.

All I hear is bla bla bla......
DaisyDoesDallas is offline  
post #27 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:24 AM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
Sgt Beavis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Lake Dallas, TX
Posts: 10,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
Simple math owns Hillary. She won't be able to close the gap even if she aces all the primaries left.

If Hillary was really about the democratic party and not all into herself she'd admit this and let Obama start planning for November since he'll be there all ready.
You're right, of course. Hillary can't outright win. But Obama can't get the delegates needed to win either. In other words it will be a brokered convention. When that happens, all bets are off. You're going to have delegates switching sides. You're going to have a HUGE push to get the Michigan and Florida delegates seated (and their votes counted)

In the end, no matter who finally pulls out a victory at the Democratic primary, the Republican's are the winner as a result of last nights election. McCain has locked up the nomination and how he can strictly focus on fund raising. He gets 7 weeks to build a war chest. Even after the primaries are over, Barak and Hillary will be spending a lot of their time wooing super delegates. They won't be able to focus as hard on raising money for the General Election. McCain will also be free to focus his part of the debate strictly on the Democratic candidates. Hillary and Obama will have to focus on each other for the most part. They will mostly leave McCain alone.

There are still a ton of factors to consider but no matter who eventually wins the Democratic nomination, the fact that it will be a drawn out process benefits John McCain and the Republican party. Oh, and you know the party is now going to put a huge emphasis on regaining control of the House. I don't think they can regain control of the Senate though...

We're Adopting. Contact us through our website.

http://www.theboyetts.com

You can also LIKE us on Facebook
Sgt Beavis is offline  
post #28 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:25 AM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDoesDallas
Why even comment if you don't vote. If you don't vote you have no say period!
What if you have a bitch against every candidate running, and you don't want to be directly responsible for putting them in office?


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #29 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:26 AM
makin' bacon
 
Stevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Longview,TX
Posts: 5,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDoesDallas
Why even comment if you don't vote. If you don't vote you have no say period!
So, you think that your vote has an effect on who will be the next president?
Interesting...

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky


Stevo is offline  
post #30 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:26 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
What if you have a bitch against every candidate running, and you don't want to be directly responsible for putting them in office?
There's always a Chuck Norris write-in option. No one has a bitch against Chuck!
Denny is offline  
post #31 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:27 AM
Lifer
 
Mike69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDoesDallas
Ya I am going to sit on my ass and DO NOTHING, but I am going to complain on what is going on that has a direct effect on ME! Brilliance!
I'm not complaining. I was just saying what I have heard & that's it.

1990 Mustang GT
306, typhoon intake, E303, stock heads, 1.6 FMS R.R., 70 T.B., 80mm PMAS, 42lb injectors, 255 fuel pump, adj. billet regulator, MSD dist., coil & 6A box, BBK shorties, o/r x-pipe, Spintech Pro Streets dumped, T-5, Center Force Dual Friction, 3.55's, S-Trim... 396hp/398trq
Mike69 is offline  
post #32 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:27 AM Thread Starter
Bla Bla Bla
 
DaisyDoesDallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Amazon
Posts: 3,382
Just an interesting historical fact, but previously in US history every time we have had one party for two terms the following election has always been for the opposite term. Meaning if McCain wins he will make history in the sense that he will be the 3rd consecutive term of Republicans holding the Presidency. Think it will really happen???

All I hear is bla bla bla......
DaisyDoesDallas is offline  
post #33 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:27 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
So, you think that your vote has an effect on who will be the next president?
Interesting...

Stevo
If done correctly, yes.
Denny is offline  
post #34 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:27 AM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
There's always a Chuck Norris write-in option. No one has a bitch against Chuck!
Fuck yes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #35 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
Bla Bla Bla
 
DaisyDoesDallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Amazon
Posts: 3,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
What if you have a bitch against every candidate running, and you don't want to be directly responsible for putting them in office?

Your just at fault by doing nothing!

All I hear is bla bla bla......
DaisyDoesDallas is offline  
post #36 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:28 AM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDoesDallas
Your just at fault by doing nothing!
Not as at-fault as the dipshits that voted for a shitty president!


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #37 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDoesDallas
Just an interesting historical fact, but previously in US history every time we have had one party for two terms the following election has always been for the opposite term. Meaning if McCain wins he will make history in the sense that he will be the 3rd consecutive term of Republicans holding the Presidency. Think it will really happen???
I think it has just as good of a chance as it not happening. There are too many factors that are dis-similar for each time-frame.
Denny is offline  
post #38 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
Bla Bla Bla
 
DaisyDoesDallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Amazon
Posts: 3,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
Not as at-fault as the dipshits that voted for a shitty president!
Wrong if you had voted maybe the least shitty President would have one, you know the lesser of evils!

All I hear is bla bla bla......
DaisyDoesDallas is offline  
post #39 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:30 AM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Shitty president, shitty president, shitty president, shitty president. It doesn't matter which one you pick, they're all shitty.

Chuck Norris FTW. Seriously. Chuck in '08.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #40 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:31 AM Thread Starter
Bla Bla Bla
 
DaisyDoesDallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Amazon
Posts: 3,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
Shitty president, shitty president, shitty president, shitty president. It doesn't matter which one you pick, they're all shitty.

Chuck Norris FTW. Seriously. Chuck in '08.

Your rationale is interesting at best.

All I hear is bla bla bla......
DaisyDoesDallas is offline  
post #41 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:32 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
Shitty president, shitty president, shitty president, shitty president. It doesn't matter which one you pick, they're all shitty.

Chuck Norris FTW. Seriously. Chuck in '08.
Just for the record, I'll be eligible in '12. Hang in there.
Denny is offline  
post #42 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:34 AM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDoesDallas
Your rationale is interesting at best.
You have no idea. You really should do all you can do to get to know my rationale better. Laughter makes you live longer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Just for the record, I'll be eligible in '12. Hang in there.
Chuck in '08 and '12. Then he'll kick the shit out of that amendment that limits the number of terms a president can serve and stay forever, because he's Chuck Norris, and Chuck Norris doesn't die.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #43 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:36 AM Thread Starter
Bla Bla Bla
 
DaisyDoesDallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Amazon
Posts: 3,382
LMAO

If Chuck were to fight Arnold who would win, Chuck or a tie???

All I hear is bla bla bla......
DaisyDoesDallas is offline  
post #44 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:37 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDoesDallas
LMAO

If Chuck were to fight Arnold who would win, Chuck or a tie???
Dude, if you have to ask...
Denny is offline  
post #45 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:37 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDoesDallas
Just an interesting historical fact, but previously in US history every time we have had one party for two terms the following election has always been for the opposite term. Meaning if McCain wins he will make history in the sense that he will be the 3rd consecutive term of Republicans holding the Presidency. Think it will really happen???
Not true. Republicans have done it quite a bit. The last being Reagan/Bush through the 80s.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #46 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:38 AM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDoesDallas
LMAO

If Chuck were to fight Arnold who would win, Chuck or a tie???
Blasphemy. Chuck could break Arnold in three with nothing more than a single stroke of his beard.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #47 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:38 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Still a possibility IF neither reaches the delegate count to get the automatic nomination.
Yea and my 7-3 offsuit has a possibility against pocket aces too.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #48 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:39 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
Yea and my 7-3 offsuit has a possibility against pocket aces too.
Bit if a stretch, don't you think? More like a suited 9-10.
Denny is offline  
post #49 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:39 AM Thread Starter
Bla Bla Bla
 
DaisyDoesDallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Amazon
Posts: 3,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Dude, if you have to ask...

I am not a Dude, I am a Dudette! lol

All I hear is bla bla bla......
DaisyDoesDallas is offline  
post #50 of 118 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 10:40 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDoesDallas
I am not a Dude, I am a Dudette! lol
Whatever, bro.
Denny is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome