Obama owes me money.... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-02-2008, 06:06 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Obama owes me money....

after I worked the event at the FW Convention Center this last Thursday.

I also got my opinion of the typical Obama supporter confirmed and will try and be nice and just say that Obama supporters are an "interesting" crowd. Yeah, they are interesting. LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-02-2008, 07:22 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns

I wish he'd quit spending money sending me mailers, having telemarketers call and sending people to my door. I keep telling them all I'm voting for Ron Paul.
post #3 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-02-2008, 07:44 PM
T-MINUS

With people supposedly passing out at his events I can only imagine what kind of douche bags are showing up.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #4 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-02-2008, 07:46 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

I found an obama flyer on my car and on my door at my house yesterday.

I plan to set them on fire and take pictures, along with the hillary sign that was posted in my front yard by a few jackass friends of mine. bastards!

seriously, if he's so ecologically responsible and thoughtful, why is he sending me all of these flyers? it's a waste of paper. not to mention all of the electrons he's frying and the coal he is burning when he sends me an e-mail.

post #5 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-02-2008, 07:51 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
I found an obama flyer on my car and on my door at my house yesterday.

I plan to set them on fire and take pictures, along with the hillary sign that was posted in my front yard by a few jackass friends of mine. bastards!

seriously, if he's so ecologically responsible and thoughtful, why is he sending me all of these flyers? it's a waste of paper. not to mention all of the electrons he's frying and the coal he is burning when he sends me an e-mail.
Someone has been running around Southlake pulling up Hillary posters... they put a bunch out yesterday and they were all pulled up and thrown on the ground today

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
post #6 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-02-2008, 08:23 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
With people supposedly passing out at his events I can only imagine what kind of douche bags are showing up.
They're all going to wake up, and figure out he's not the second coming of Rick James...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #7 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8mpg
Someone has been running around Southlake pulling up Hillary posters... they put a bunch out yesterday and they were all pulled up and thrown on the ground today
lmao, awesome!

i'm just gonna soak the one i pulled out of my yard in some lighter fluid and watch the bitch burn (...literally).

post #8 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-02-2008, 11:39 PM

I still wanna know how they were "interesting".
post #9 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-02-2008, 11:44 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns

So has Obama chartered several dozen busses to give people in the hood rides to the polls?
post #10 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 07:27 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
They're all going to wake up, and figure out he's not the second coming of Rick James...
Rick James had more substance than Obama, Biiiitch!

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #11 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 09:08 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp

So goes the sick fuck!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #12 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
So goes the sick fuck!
Ok. So, you had no meaning behind it. You just hoped that we would draw our own conclusions on what "interesting" means, huh? That way, you haven't exactly said anything bad about them. Like this:

Is it hard to be a racist police officer?
post #13 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Ok. So, you had no meaning behind it. You just hoped that we would draw our own conclusions on what "interesting" means, huh? That way, you haven't exactly said anything bad about them. Like this:

Is it hard to be a racist police officer?
Who said anything about race? It seems you are not only a sick fuck, you are a racist also. Why do so many negative things get into your thoughts so easily sick fuck?

BTW, I had plenty of meaning behind it and I doubt you will ever see it as a sick fuck idiot.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #14 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 09:38 AM
Packin' up...

- confused
post #15 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 09:57 AM
Worship me

I heard one of his commercials this morning and it featured some young girl talking about how he is going to help her out with her $25K in student loans.

Do people actually believe this stuff? It is like a festival of bullshit.
post #16 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 10:08 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
I heard one of his commercials this morning and it featured some young girl talking about how he is going to help her out with her $25K in student loans.

Do people actually believe this stuff? It is like a festival of bullshit.
I said the people who support him are interesting. I just hope I get some of that free money if he wins.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #17 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 10:32 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffrazr
The other morning I had to endure one of his commercials about how he has never used PAC money or Lobbyists money, and then the very next commercial came on that was paid for by a PAC and endorsed Obama. Go figure. Oh, but he's gonna change the way things are.
Check out this link . It gives two different numbers for PAC contributons, the second one is almost $15,000!.

Edit: Can anyone tell me why the two number are different. One chart says $25, the other says $9k and $3k??

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #18 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Lifer

Quote:
X2.

post #19 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 11:36 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx
X2.
Do you also agree with gpamp that interesting = race?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #20 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Not at all... just curious as to why they're interesting... race doesn't come to mind at all for me. I just want to know if by interesting you mean they act weird, dress weird, talk off-the-wall nonsense, jump around like insane people, etc.? How are they interesting? Are they so interesting that you'd be able to choose them from a line-up as opposed to say someone rooting for a republican candidate?

post #21 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Actually, Diddle, I wasn't saying "interesting = race". I was alluding to the fact that you were using "interesting" to insinuate something vague, but negative. I'm certain that's the case, now.

I used the same trick, but I flipped it. See? I said "Is it difficult being a racist police officer?" And you, being a police officer, immediately took offense. But I didn't say you were racist. Just asking if you knew if it was difficult.

And now, I guess you're going to call me a racist?

Oh, Diddle. You're hillarious.
post #22 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 02:19 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Not at all... just curious as to why they're interesting... race doesn't come to mind at all for me. I just want to know if by interesting you mean they act weird, dress weird, talk off-the-wall nonsense, jump around like insane people, etc.? How are they interesting? Are they so interesting that you'd be able to choose them from a line-up as opposed to say someone rooting for a republican candidate?
He may have meant intellectually stimulating.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #23 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 03:51 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
They were just interesting to me. I would not call a person who acts weird, talks off-the-wall nonsense or jumps around like an insane person as being interesting. The insane person may be entertaining, but I wouldn't call them interesting.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #24 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
He may have meant intellectually stimulating.
Or in my case, intelectually stimulating.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #25 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 03:53 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Actually, Diddle, I wasn't saying "interesting = race". I was alluding to the fact that you were using "interesting" to insinuate something vague, but negative. I'm certain that's the case, now.

I used the same trick, but I flipped it. See? I said "Is it difficult being a racist police officer?" And you, being a police officer, immediately took offense. But I didn't say you were racist. Just asking if you knew if it was difficult.

And now, I guess you're going to call me a racist?

Oh, Diddle. You're hillarious.
You mentioned race when I said interesting, so you meant to imply I was speaking of race.

And no I don't see your "trick", as I don't understand sick fuck logic.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #26 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 03:54 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Or in my case, intelectually stimulating.
LOL. I'm glad you are protecting Ft. Worth.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #27 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 03:54 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8mpg

Sweet!
post #28 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 04:06 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
LOL. I'm glad you are protecting Ft. Worth.
Bite me!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #29 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Worship me

When 90 Notch says "interesting" he means "degenerate dirt bag".

That's cop talk.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #30 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 04:27 PM
PAN

Quote:

That's cop talk.

Lol, and so true.

And I figured interesting was a synonym for brainless idiot...
post #31 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:

That's cop talk.
LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #32 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466
Lol, and so true.

And I figured interesting was a synonym for brainless idiot...
Man, I have gotten way too predictable I guess.

BTW, this is not intended as an admission that Al or Mike are correct, just that they seem to both have made similar assumptions, which means I have gotten too predictable.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #33 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 07:33 PM

Quote:

BTW, this is not intended as an admission that Al or Mike are correct, just that they seem to both have made similar assumptions, which means I have gotten too predictable.
...thus proving my point.
post #34 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:

and mine...

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
post #35 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 07:42 PM
PAN

Quote:
And you posting as vociferously as you have proves his...
post #36 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
LOL, they aren't screaming idiots like you and zurethra. BTW, zurethra isn't a sick fuck like you.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #37 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
and mine...
Have you been to an Obama rally? I have.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #38 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 08:09 PM
PAN

Quote:
LOL, they aren't screaming idiots like you and zurethra. BTW, zurethra isn't a sick fuck like you.

I'd have to agree. Taco guy and the canuck guy actually have a tiny bit of... ummm... Damn. A tiny bit of credo? on the board.

That guy is just... damn...
post #39 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 08:10 PM
PAN

Quote:
Have you been to an Obama rally? I have.
Quoted of the day right there.
post #40 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Secular Dogooderist

so self explanatory.

I can almost see some pretentious filet-mignon fed yuppy north dallas pipedude that became a cop to not be a complete waste of space saying exactly that.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
post #41 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 08:22 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
so self explanatory.

I can almost see some pretentious filet-mignon fed yuppy north dallas pipedude that became a cop to not be a complete waste of space saying exactly that.
What does your completely wrong guess have to do with me? BTW, I can prove how wrong you are if you desire. It will take more effort than going to moveon.org or dailykos.com, so it may be more than you can handle.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #42 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 08:23 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Quoted of the day right there.
I was hoping it was taken in context of WHY I was there.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #43 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 08:25 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
I'd have to agree. Taco guy and the canuck guy actually have a tiny bit of... ummm... Damn. A tiny bit of credo? on the board.

That guy is just... damn...
I guess the taco philosopher does have credo in tacoland and the canuck guy has credo in canada, and we all really care about them.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #44 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
I guess the taco philosopher does have credo in tacoland and the canuck guy has credo in canada, and we all really care about them.
Piddly insults sir, they're ridiculous and not funny at all. Get some new material, pig.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #45 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 08:37 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Piddly insults sir, they're ridiculous and not funny at all. Get some new material, pig.
Well if I cared what was funny in tacoland I might try harder to impress you.

Guess what? I don't care what you think as long as you provide me so much fun being the idiot you are.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #46 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 08:57 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Well if I cared what was funny in tacoland I might try harder to impress you.

Guess what? I don't care what you think as long as you provide me so much fun being the idiot you are.
Yea? Oh shit all I live for is gone!!! What will I ever DO!!???

Hey, why don't you post some more nonsensical bullshit?

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #47 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 09:24 PM

90 is an artist. And bullshit is his medium.
post #48 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 09:50 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Yea? Oh shit all I live for is gone!!! What will I ever DO!!???
Continue making tacos I would guess.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #49 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 09:51 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
90 is an artist. And bullshit is his medium.
Have you ever been to an Obama rally sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #50 of 123 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 09:55 PM
The Janitor

lol, whats this about people passing out? what the hell is this, a fucking beatles concert in 1964?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement