Barack Obama and Che Guevara - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 56 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 07:03 PM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell
 
Fobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Richmond Tx
Posts: 2,584
Barack Obama and Che Guevara

Interesting...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCja99KpjWU

And here is the lady's response to this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5lJrMvqahA&NR=1

Fobra is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 56 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 10:23 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobra
Really? You're seriously buying into this?

There's hundreds of offices for Obama's campaign. One in each major city, and then some. He, personally, can't account for every piece of wall art that someone wants to put up in their office.

But if you can successfully link Obama to Che, is it safe to say that Timothy McVeigh, a registered Republican, would probably vote for McCain? Lets let the rumors fly!!

Sheeple.
gpamp is offline  
post #3 of 56 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 10:49 PM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell
 
Fobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Richmond Tx
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Really? You're seriously buying into this?

There's hundreds of offices for Obama's campaign. One in each major city, and then some. He, personally, can't account for every piece of wall art that someone wants to put up in their office.

But if you can successfully link Obama to Che, is it safe to say that Timothy McVeigh, a registered Republican, would probably vote for McCain? Lets let the rumors fly!!

Sheeple.
If you noticed, that was the title of the vid, "I" wasn't trying to link the two together.

Fobra is offline  
 
post #4 of 56 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 11:26 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobra
If you noticed, that was the title of the vid, "I" wasn't trying to link the two together.
No. But you used the classic smear tactic. Throw something like this out there, and say "interesting" or something generic of the sort, and let people feed off of it what they will. Making it an issue, when it really wasn't to begin with.

Like, when Bush's camp had people in their call centers ask people "If you were to find out that John McCain had an illegitimate black child, would that change the way you would vote?"

Not actually "saying" that he had one. But planting the seed, none the less.
gpamp is offline  
post #5 of 56 (permalink) Old 02-24-2008, 12:44 AM
T-MINUS
 
Sean88gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,540
Nope. If McCain scored some black tail, it tells me he has more game than I gave him credit for.

Seeing as Obama scraps his loads to Castro, I don't see Che being to far out of his spank bank.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams


Sean88gt is offline  
post #6 of 56 (permalink) Old 02-24-2008, 09:11 AM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell
 
Fobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Richmond Tx
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
No. But you used the classic smear tactic. Throw something like this out there, and say "interesting" or something generic of the sort, and let people feed off of it what they will. Making it an issue, when it really wasn't to begin with.

Like, when Bush's camp had people in their call centers ask people "If you were to find out that John McCain had an illegitimate black child, would that change the way you would vote?"

Not actually "saying" that he had one. But planting the seed, none the less.
Right, well, I didn't see it as a "classic smear tactic." It's not like this is something you need to throw a hissy fit about since it was one of the offices of Barack that supports Che and not Barack himself.

Fobra is offline  
post #7 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 11:04 AM
Lifer
 
67camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nevada,Texas Custom Tranny Builder
Posts: 1,344
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccbPV...eature=related

This man is un-american to say the least.
67camino is offline  
post #8 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 11:06 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Really? You're seriously buying into this?

There's hundreds of offices for Obama's campaign. One in each major city, and then some. He, personally, can't account for every piece of wall art that someone wants to put up in their office.

But if you can successfully link Obama to Che, is it safe to say that Timothy McVeigh, a registered Republican, would probably vote for McCain? Lets let the rumors fly!!

Sheeple.
McVeigh can't vote.
Denny is offline  
post #9 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 11:22 AM
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
He wants to be accountable for our entire country, yet he can't be accountable for his own campaign headquarters in Houston?

Gotcha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Really? You're seriously buying into this?

There's hundreds of offices for Obama's campaign. One in each major city, and then some. He, personally, can't account for every piece of wall art that someone wants to put up in their office.

But if you can successfully link Obama to Che, is it safe to say that Timothy McVeigh, a registered Republican, would probably vote for McCain? Lets let the rumors fly!!

Sheeple.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
post #10 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 11:24 AM
Num say'n? (tm)
 
JP135's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
McVeigh can't vote.
He could've if LBJ was running!

DFWMustangs.net
JP135 is offline  
post #11 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 12:21 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67camino
This man is un-american to say the least.
Because he will not wear a 10 cent pin that was made in China?
IownaVW is offline  
post #12 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 12:22 PM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by IownaVW
Because he will not wear a 10 cent pin that was made in China?
If you're shallow enough to just look at the material, then ya.
Denny is offline  
post #13 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 01:27 PM
Lifer
 
67camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nevada,Texas Custom Tranny Builder
Posts: 1,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by IownaVW
Because he will not wear a 10 cent pin that was made in China?
This man is a US senator and he wants to show his love and respect for his country by not weareing a flag pen that every other senator does. Well, all he has shown me is he has no respect for the office he holds and the flag it represents. This man is a worthless POS.
67camino is offline  
post #14 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 02:51 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67camino
This man is a US senator and he wants to show his love and respect for his country by not weareing a flag pen that every other senator does. Well, all he has shown me is he has no respect for the office he holds and the flag it represents. This man is a worthless POS.
"They tick argh jabs!"

Yes. Because he doesn't wear a pin, he hates the country, and the flag.

It's all that simple.

Because you wear clothes that may not be made in America, you hate Americans with jobs. Probably America, too.

Seriously, enough of the simpleton mindset.
gpamp is offline  
post #15 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 03:12 PM
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
You complain about simpleton mindset, but you use thsi kind of rhetoric:
"They tick argh jabs!"


Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
"They tick argh jabs!"

Yes. Because he doesn't wear a pin, he hates the country, and the flag.

It's all that simple.

Because you wear clothes that may not be made in America, you hate Americans with jobs. Probably America, too.

Seriously, enough of the simpleton mindset.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
post #16 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 05:49 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET
 
Shorty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Gone
Posts: 7,886
My biggest complaint is that Obama is a Mack Daddy
Shorty is offline  
post #17 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 06:06 PM
Secular Dogooderist
 
Zarathustra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Hive
Posts: 3,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp

Sheeple.
Nice.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
Zarathustra is offline  
post #18 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty
My biggest complaint is that Obama is a Mack Daddy
hahahahaha nice!

05 GT Torch Red C&L CAI, Diablo 93 tune, BMR LCR's & UCR, Pro 5.0, S UDP, Mac
<a href="http://giftube.com/"><img src="http://giftube.com/gifs/1016.gif" alt=""></a><br/><a style="padding:3px;background: transparent;color:#00ADEF;font-family:tahoma;font-size:10px;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:none;" href="http://giftube.com/" target="_blank">Gifs at Giftube.com </a>
jones4stangs is offline  
post #19 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
He, personally, can't account for every piece of wall art that someone wants to put up in their office.
No, but it shows the kind of people running his show, and that fucking scares me. Che Guevara was the biggest hypocrite this world has ever seen, and these people have his fucking face on a Chilean flag hanging in an office of a man who is supposed to be the future of this country?

Give me a fucking break, g-papsmear.

You want to talk sheeple? Obama's supporters are nothing more than sheeple, following a promise of "hope" and "change". Give me a fucking break. Are you that ignorant?

Slowhand is offline  
post #20 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 07:56 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
No, but it shows the kind of people running his show, and that fucking scares me. Che Guevara was the biggest hypocrite this world has ever seen, and these people have his fucking face on a Chilean flag hanging in an office of a man who is supposed to be the future of this country?

Give me a fucking break, g-papsmear.

You want to talk sheeple? Obama's supporters are nothing more than sheeple, following a promise of "hope" and "change". Give me a fucking break. Are you that ignorant?
Ok... well, I know a guy who is voting for McCain. He hates black people.

McCain is racist.

See how ignorant that sounds? Apply that to that situation. Now... who's ignorant?
gpamp is offline  
post #21 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 07:57 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
You complain about simpleton mindset, but you use thsi kind of rhetoric:
"They tick argh jabs!"
It's from South Park. These people from the future come to the present, where the dollar is still worth something, and start working really cheap (illegal immigration parody, obviously). All the simpletons in South Park just yell "They tick argh jabs!" all the time. ("They took our jobs!") Even when it didn't make sense.
gpamp is offline  
post #22 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
You're comparing his Campaign Headquarters, an official office, to Joe Blow from Idaho. Huge difference.


Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Ok... well, I know a guy who is voting for McCain. He hates black people.

McCain is racist.

See how ignorant that sounds? Apply that to that situation. Now... who's ignorant?

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
post #23 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 11:22 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
You're comparing his Campaign Headquarters, an official office, to Joe Blow from Idaho. Huge difference.
You're hell-bent on smearing.

You're forgetting the volunteer factor.
gpamp is offline  
post #24 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 07:16 AM
Lifer
 
67camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nevada,Texas Custom Tranny Builder
Posts: 1,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
You're hell-bent on smearing.

You're forgetting the volunteer factor.
I am shure obama will have no problem smearing his own name. If he cant do it Hillary will.
67camino is offline  
post #25 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 07:38 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67camino
I am shure obama will have no problem smearing his own name. If he cant do it Hillary will.
That makes sense.

Shure is a microphone company. "Sure".
gpamp is offline  
post #26 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 08:15 AM
Lifer
 
67camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nevada,Texas Custom Tranny Builder
Posts: 1,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
You're hell-bent on smearing.

You're forgetting the volunteer factor.
Come on man you have to addmit that there is something wrong with a cuban flag with che's picture on it hanging in an official office for obamas campaign.
67camino is offline  
post #27 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 08:18 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67camino
Come on man you have to addmit that there is something wrong with a cuban flag with che's picture on it hanging in an official office for obamas campaign.
Bro, you gotta understand who you're audience is here. This guy will defend Obama's actions if he torched am American flag at the next "Change" rally.
Denny is offline  
post #28 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 08:32 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Bro, you gotta understand who you're audience is here. This guy will defend Obama's actions if he torched am American flag at the next "Change" rally.
No, I wouldn't.

But if some guy who said he likes Obama, started burning a flag in parking lot of my apartment complex, I wouldn't automatically link Obama to that.

Unless I had some political leanings, that it would benefit. hmmmm....
gpamp is offline  
post #29 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 08:38 AM
Lifer
 
67camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nevada,Texas Custom Tranny Builder
Posts: 1,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
No, I wouldn't.

But if some guy who said he likes Obama, started burning a flag in parking lot of my apartment complex, I wouldn't automatically link Obama to that.

Unless I had some political leanings, that it would benefit. hmmmm....
Man you are thick headed, this flag was hanging in obamas campaign office. This was not just an obama supporter.
67camino is offline  
post #30 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 08:40 AM
PAN
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 20,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67camino
Man you are thick headed, this flag was hanging in obamas campaign office. This was not just an obama supporter.
Still not fair! The maintenance crew had a key and planted that picture! There's no way Barrack Hussein would do anything like that! He couldn't as he has way too much charisma!
Fox466 is offline  
post #31 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 09:09 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Ok, so should I just start assuming that McCain really did sleep with lobbyists? And that he's Panamanian, not American?

Seriously. The smear is queer.
gpamp is offline  
post #32 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 11:18 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
That makes sense.

Shure is a microphone company. "Sure".
Don't be "spinless" and lose your "conscious" sick fuck.

How do you get off at a typo when you have screwed up the above words?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."

Last edited by 90 Notch; 03-15-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Paladin is offline  
post #33 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 11:19 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Bro, you gotta understand who you're audience is here. This guy will defend Obama's actions if he torched am American flag at the next "Change" rally.
Yeah he will. He is part of the Obamanation and wants to Barrack the vote with his blinders on!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #34 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 01:47 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Yeah he will. He is part of the Obamanation and wants to Barrack the vote with his blinders on!
As blindly as you support Rudyfredmit McCain?
gpamp is offline  
post #35 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 06:06 PM
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
Obama wants to hook up with Che, Jr, flies flags all over his campaign office, refuses to wear the American flag, or say the pledge of allegiance, and it's all ok....sheez.

Obama, in a question-and-answer with supporters, said the U.S. had neglected Latin America under George W. Bush and he said he would meet Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.


He said Chavez was consolidating power, had "despotic tendencies" and was using oil money to fan anti-Americanism, "but it is not enough to say `I oppose (Cuba's Fidel) Castro and I oppose Chavez and that's the end of it."

He said Latin America will no longer be a junior partner in its relationship with Washington, and he will travel the region to talk to leaders about human rights, political prisoners in Cuba and hemispheric trade ties.







color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org

Last edited by HookEm; 03-06-2008 at 06:36 PM.
HookEm is offline  
post #36 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 06:08 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
That makes sense.

Shure is a microphone company. "Sure".
wow. you keep getting classier and classier.

Slowhand is offline  
post #37 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 06:25 PM
PAN
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 20,154
Post number 35 puts it right there!


Nicely put together Bryce.
Fox466 is offline  
post #38 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 06:28 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
LMAO! That woman typifies Obama supporters:

"Everyone I'm talking to wants change, and most people seem to trust Obama to make that change?"

TELL ME HOW HE'S GOING TO FUCKING DO IT!

Slowhand is offline  
post #39 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-07-2008, 07:42 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
LMAO! That woman typifies Obama supporters:

"Everyone I'm talking to wants change, and most people seem to trust Obama to make that change?"

TELL ME HOW HE'S GOING TO FUCKING DO IT!
Just what D.C. needs... Another brother hanging around the White House, begging for CHANGE!
Denny is offline  
post #40 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-07-2008, 08:03 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
LMAO! That woman typifies Obama supporters:

"Everyone I'm talking to wants change, and most people seem to trust Obama to make that change?"

TELL ME HOW HE'S GOING TO FUCKING DO IT!
He's trying to be known as the "unifier", but his voting record and history suggest he's far from that...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #41 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-07-2008, 10:07 AM
Meeeeooowww
 
ALLAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: the MCO airport
Posts: 20,309
commies.


ALLAN is offline  
post #42 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-07-2008, 10:11 AM
PAN
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 20,154
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Just what D.C. needs... Another brother hanging around the White House, begging for CHANGE!
Nice!
Fox466 is offline  
post #43 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-07-2008, 11:02 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Republicans aren't racist.
gpamp is offline  
post #44 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-07-2008, 11:04 AM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Republicans aren't racist.
and the media isn't left wing

Slowhand is offline  
post #45 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-07-2008, 11:22 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns
 
BP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: At the Dexter Lake Club
Posts: 12,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Republicans aren't racist.
How many republicans in congress are confessed KKK members?
BP is offline  
post #46 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-07-2008, 01:27 PM
He's no good to me dead.
 
Bobba Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fett's vette
Posts: 716
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
It's from South Park.
Great source...cuz "sheeple" don't watch south park
Bobba Fett is offline  
post #47 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-15-2008, 09:50 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Don't be "spinless" and lose your "conscious" sick fuck.

How do you get off at a typo when you have screwed up the above words?
Did you forget to respond to this sick fuck?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #48 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-15-2008, 09:54 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
As blindly as you support Rudyfredmit McCain?
Wrong again sick fuck! I have been clear as a bell on this. I support the candidate who I think will be the strongest on the War on Terror. The dems offer no one who will be strong in this area. They offer "style" (disguised as change) and lack of susbstance (a woman who can't keep her own house in order but will run the country, yeah right!).

You chose "change" sick fuck, take a bow!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #49 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-15-2008, 10:02 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
Nice.
Taco boy supports the sick fuck. Nice!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #50 of 56 (permalink) Old 03-15-2008, 10:04 PM
Secular Dogooderist
 
Zarathustra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Hive
Posts: 3,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Taco boy supports the sick fuck. Nice!

You should be banned.

Grow up.

Act your age.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
Zarathustra is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome