Tell me why. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-20-2008, 09:44 PM Thread Starter

Tell me why.

Tell me why you will vote against Obama/Clinton or McCain. I want proof to your finger pointing as well. Let the bullshit begin.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-20-2008, 09:46 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurston
Tell me why you will vote against Obama/Clinton or McCain. I want proof to your finger pointing as well. Let the bullshit begin.
I'll vote for the lesser of the 3 evils, whomever that may be. Right now, McCain is at the top of my shit list after my recent discovery of whose pocket he is in.

post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-20-2008, 09:51 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
I'll vote for the lesser of the 3 evils, whomever that may be. Right now, McCain is at the top of my shit list after my recent discovery of whose pocket he is in.
If you're talking about the lobbyist issue, it's bullshit. It's a 20-year-old story that the New York Times dug back up, with no way to substantiate any of it. A big-time democratic author, Bob Bennett, was just on TV saying it was all BS, and he even told the NYT to blow it off. He was one of the original investigators on this, and there is nothing.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-20-2008, 09:53 PM
IA2

Quote:
I vote for none of the above. However, obama is to the left of hillary, and she is plenty left.

I think that McCain having run as a liberal on a conservative platform might be held to what he has said and might have to moderate his liberalism if elected. We can only hope.
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-20-2008, 10:02 PM
Lifer

Obama makes Jimmy Carter look like Ronald Reagan. He's the classic case of preaching "gloom and doom" and telling everyone how wonderful all will be when he fixes everything wrong. But...he never tells you how he'll do it. Hopefully, McCain will hold his feet to the fire when the real debates start, and force him to commit to answers.

post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-20-2008, 10:35 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Obama makes Jimmy Carter look like Ronald Reagan. He's the classic case of preaching "gloom and doom" and telling everyone how wonderful all will be when he fixes everything wrong. But...he never tells you how he'll do it. Hopefully, McCain will hold his feet to the fire when the real debates start, and force him to commit to answers.
My brother and I were discussing this very issue today on the phone, glad to see others are noticing it.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-20-2008, 11:39 PM

Quote:
If you're talking about the lobbyist issue, it's bullshit. It's a 20-year-old story that the New York Times dug back up, with no way to substantiate any of it. A big-time democratic author, Bob Bennett, was just on TV saying it was all BS, and he even told the NYT to blow it off. He was one of the original investigators on this, and there is nothing.
8 years ago, Karl Rove told me that John McCain has an illegitimate black child.
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 09:18 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
I'm really referring to George Soros.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...os&btnG=Search

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/01/25...orm-institute/

Don't you find it quite odd that this guy was about 2 steps away from throwing in the towel, then the next thing you know, he's got all the money his campaign needs and starts raking in the votes? It's not because the people had a change of heart... Face it, our election is being outright purchased by one of the richest Dems in the world.

post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 09:22 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Not voting against any of the above, voting FOR John McCain.
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 12:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk
Not voting against any of the above, voting FOR John McCain.
I understand that. Now tell me why you wont vote for whoever wins the dem nod.
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 12:47 PM
Factory Issue

This election year sucks, let's take it back for a refund.

Give me a dollar.
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 12:47 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
8 years ago, Karl Rove told me that John McCain has an illegitimate black child.
...but he had his cock shortened, and got "bleached"? I'm no McCain fan.

post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 01:47 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

I'm voting for Hillary in the primaries.
I'm voting for McCain in the General Election.

McCain will do the least amount of damage. Obama will do the most.

We're Adopting. Contact us through our website.

http://www.theboyetts.com

You can also LIKE us on Facebook
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 05:18 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
I'm really referring to George Soros.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...os&btnG=Search

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/01/25...orm-institute/

Don't you find it quite odd that this guy was about 2 steps away from throwing in the towel, then the next thing you know, he's got all the money his campaign needs and starts raking in the votes? It's not because the people had a change of heart... Face it, our election is being outright purchased by one of the richest Dems in the world.
YUP
This is the sad state of affairs.

79 K5 blazer, 6" lift 38x15" tires d44/12b lockers and chromoly axles ,6.2L GM diesel - Waste Vegetable Oil conversion - cross over steering,14"SAW nitrogen shocks, beefed shackles, shackle flip, winch/ bumpers, diff covers.

94 CBR 600 naked, handbraked, -1 +3 sprockets, one wheel operation mod

"I'm sorry, nothing quite says, "F- You, I'm from Texas" like an all-business, stripped-down K5."
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-22-2008, 07:03 AM
Lifer

I'm not telling you shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-22-2008, 05:05 PM
DFWS

Hell I’d happier if a high school drop out that came right off street ran for president an WON!!!!!!!

This shit here is ridiculous and there’s not allot of options to vote for the right person for the job!!!

Keepin' The Old School Alive
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-22-2008, 05:37 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
Neither is Obama. I mean, his mouth opens, he expels words to the tune that he will change the world, but fails to explain HOW he plans to change the world.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-22-2008, 06:04 PM
Musician for the deaf

I'm voting for the nigger so people can't call me a racist.
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-22-2008, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
I'm voting for the nigger so people can't call me a racist.
lololololol ^ DAS FUNNY
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 12:21 PM

PantsSuit is a fucking joke and will say/do anything to get into office and once there I believe she would only work to further herself and would spiral our economy into the shitter not too mention leave our country vulnerable like a soft bellied vagina so to speak. I dont think she is trustworthy at all and I know all politicians lie but I honestly think she's evil and the name Hitlery is fitting. There are a lot of skeletons in her/bills past and we dont need another 4-8 years of "clinton"

Obama is a nice guy and very charismatic...great for selling books and speaches but not so much for running our country. He has no substance and no valid explanations of "change" and how it will occur. He too would further hurt our Economy I believe and would be too soft in a time in the world where hostility seems to be growing in radical countries.

McCain isnt the best by far, but if its one of these three that have to fumble their way through the next 4 years it misewell be him. I think damage would be minimal and while he wont "turn our country around" I think he can keep it from getting worse atleast...but only time will tell.

Economy, Immigration, and Terrorism are the 3 may concerns for me..I could give a rats fucking ass about gay marriage, universal healthcare, abortion issues etc etc...and on these 3 issues..the first 2 being very important to 90% of america I believe, McCain will do the best job out of the 3 main candidates
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 12:29 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
My brother and I were discussing this very issue today on the phone, glad to see others are noticing it.

Stevo
x2 on this one. I just had a lengthy discussion with a few of my friends who are now former Obama supporters about how all his campaign consists of is preaching doom and then preaching about how awesome it will be when he is President without providing the means by which to do so. He's a preacher, a manipulator. Not a leader.

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 12:33 PM
Time Served

I'm voting for Mickey Mouse. I've always thought I was a republican but I'm not sure it matters anymore. They all make promises they can't keep because the mother f'ers can't get along and work with one another. I doesn't look like where going to have a good presidential canidate again.

1992 LX Hatch
331 Stroker (Z06 Eater)

I've had this thing since it was new. It's 17 years old and now it's new again.. LOL

post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 12:45 PM
Time Served

Quote:

Thats the thing. They all say their going to fix everything that is wrong but none of them know how their going to fix it. I've always said it doesn't matter who's president anyways. It's their cabinet that altimately makes the decisions of course it is the president who hires the cabinet.

1992 LX Hatch
331 Stroker (Z06 Eater)

I've had this thing since it was new. It's 17 years old and now it's new again.. LOL

post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 01:19 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmeabeer
This election year sucks, let's take it back for a refund.
Good one. wish it weren't a joke.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 01:23 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
Atta boy!!! But, what brought on the sudden outburst?

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement