Here is what you democrats voted for... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-19-2006, 05:04 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Here is what you democrats voted for...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/....ap/index.html

Discuss....

Newbies, please watch THIS before posting.
www.Lewisvillefishing.net
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-19-2006, 05:44 PM
ebay pimp

The last military draft was held under a Republican (Nixon).

The military has had to lower recruiting standards, revise procedures to delay dumping unqualified candidates, and as shown on 60 Minutes last week, lie to potential applicants and help them pass drug tests. All that to BARELY meet recruiting quotas. Apparently not too many of the young Republicans are interested in serving in Iraq.

But if we're going to continue to : keep troops in S Korea, keep troops in Japan, keep troops in Germany, and fight in Iraq.......fresh supplies of recruits will be nessasary.

Scott
post #3 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-19-2006, 05:52 PM
CJD
Time Served

It's not gonna happen. Too many people on both sides will oppose this. Not to mention,they don't have enough votes in the Senate to block this,and will not be Veto proof. I like the intention,but this isn't the way to keep us from not going to war.

post #4 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-19-2006, 06:07 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns

It could very well happen if we end up having to invade Iran or North Korea. I'd much rather see a draft than either of those countries having the capability of sending a nuke to Washington.

If if does happen I plan on being at the recruiters office the day after they draw the first names.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #5 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-19-2006, 06:44 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP
It could very well happen if we end up having to invade Iran or North Korea. I'd much rather see a draft than either of those countries having the capability of sending a nuke to Washington.

If if does happen I plan on being at the recruiters office the day after they draw the first names.
It does attach a new reality to things. It's the ole draft lottery drawing that'll get ya. I was #84.
post #6 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-19-2006, 06:49 PM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithis
You mean against, since it has been shot down by more than just the republican majority for the past 3 years.
post #7 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-19-2006, 11:33 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by White trash wagon

The military has had to lower recruiting standards, revise procedures to delay dumping unqualified candidates, and as shown on 60 Minutes last week, lie to potential applicants and help them pass drug tests. All that to BARELY meet recruiting quotas. Apparently not too many of the young Republicans are interested in serving in Iraq.

But if we're going to continue to : keep troops in S Korea, keep troops in Japan, keep troops in Germany, and fight in Iraq.......fresh supplies of recruits will be nessasary.

Scott
The Air Force sure isn't having any problems cutting people because, according to the Secratary of the Air Force, we are over manned in most career fields.

And, for what it's worth, I gave up two full ride academic scholarships (Arizona State University and Northern Arizona University) to join the Air Force.

A draft won't be necessary either. With the new Democratic Congress coming in to office in January, they'll go to every extent necessary to make sure we don't go to war with the likes of Iran and North Korea. We'll have a big ole supply of troops sitting at home doing a whole lot of nothing.

post #8 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 05:52 AM
ebay pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90StangLX5.0
The Air Force sure isn't having any problems cutting people because, according to the Secratary of the Air Force, we are over manned in most career fields.

And, for what it's worth, I gave up two full ride academic scholarships (Arizona State University and Northern Arizona University) to join the Air Force.
Correct, I should have excepted the Air Force, they never have trouble with recruiting goals. But the Army, & Marines sure do have recruiting troubles! And there's no doubt some volunteers are exceptional, such as yourself. But at least for the Army & Marines it's pretty difficult.

Scott
post #9 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 08:16 AM
Token Troll

Just LOL.

Remember when Kerry was pushing this issue for votes because they were saying Bush wanted the draft?

Frackin' Dems...

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #10 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 08:23 AM
Worship me

Bring it on. Nothing wrong with it IMO. I do find it ironic that the Dems were crying about the issue during election time. I'm 35 but if they called me up I would go because that's what we all should do.
post #11 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 09:03 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Bring it on. Nothing wrong with it IMO. I do find it ironic that the Dems were crying about the issue during election time. I'm 35 but if they called me up I would go because that's what we all should do.
I don't think we're going to need it, but I'm the same way. Fine if I go, fine if I don't.
post #12 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 09:04 AM
Hero in a half shell

I think the draft would actually benefit some of the degenerate youths of our society in that they'd learn some respect when they go through boot camp.

post #13 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 09:18 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
I don't think we're going to need it, but I'm the same way. Fine if I go, fine if I don't.
Well, its not like being an officer would be backbreaking work or anything. I got no problems telling young punks what the fuck to do already.
post #14 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 09:23 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Well, its not like being an officer would be backbreaking work or anything. I got no problems telling young punks what the fuck to do already.
Whatever... you've got E-2 written all over you! Better enlist before you get drafted.
post #15 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 09:26 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Whatever... you've got E-2 written all over you! Better enlist before you get drafted.
"Stop eye fuckin' me, boy...."
post #16 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 09:29 AM
Out

Thank you sir, may I have another?!?!
post #17 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-20-2006, 04:36 PM
The Janitor

Quote:

Scott

Nixon was the one who revised the system to the lottery program, making it faaaar more democratic and egalitarian than the previous system under "democrats" (as we are dividing up the issue in terms of republican/democrat") where blacks were 35% of US combat casualties in Vietnam, when they made up around 11-13% of the US population. There were far fewer exceptions to the lottery system than before, and you couldnt get out of it as easy.
post #18 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 09:35 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Scott
Are you paraphrasing Kerry and saying the current military are only dropouts and losers who can't cut it anywhere else?

If there are no Republicans serving, why does 90% or more in the military support Bush?

Funny, but if Bush had called for a draft I doubt you would have been on board with it.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #19 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 09:39 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP

I say elect a democrat as President and we won't invade anyone. We will just tolerate attacks on our soil and against our interests and lob a few cruise missiles at them.

I love the libs coming out talking trash now that they control Congress. How soon they forget history. LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #20 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 09:46 PM
I might, im drunk.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobra
I think the draft would actually benefit some of the degenerate youths of our society in that they'd learn some respect when they go through boot camp.
Or teach them military tactics to use here

http://www.militaryspot.com/videos/video72.htm
post #21 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 10:07 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

I think the draft would be useless. Too many people are in disagreement with the war. Personally, I don't want to work with someone who was forced in to doing this job. It's not an easy job, there is a lot of pressure and stress involved, and for what we (the military, collectively) do, we don't get paid very well. I don't want to be working with some disgruntled "just doing my time" type of person. I would rather work with someone who shares the same work ethic as I have and work longer hours with a heavier work load than work with someone who doesn't want to be there.

post #22 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 11:01 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I think the draft would be useless. Too many people are in disagreement with the war. Personally, I don't want to work with someone who was forced in to doing this job. It's not an easy job, there is a lot of pressure and stress involved, and for what we (the military, collectively) do, we don't get paid very well. I don't want to be working with some disgruntled "just doing my time" type of person. I would rather work with someone who shares the same work ethic as I have and work longer hours with a heavier work load than work with someone who doesn't want to be there.
Yeah...good luck wid dat. "It's not an easy job. There's a lot of pressure and stress involved..." Ooooh..Did you bust a knuckle or something cause I know you didn't dodge any bullets on your short trip.
You don't know shit about a draft system tough guy cause you weren't even shittin your diapers yet last time we had one.
post #23 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 11:12 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
Yeah...good luck wid dat. "It's not an easy job. There's a lot of pressure and stress involved..." Ooooh..Did you bust a knuckle or something cause I know you didn't dodge any bullets on your short trip.
You don't know shit about a draft system tough guy cause you weren't even shittin your diapers yet last time we had one.
It isn't an easy job and there is a lot of pressure and stress involved.

You're right, I don't know much about a draft system besides what I have read in books and online. You're also right in saying I didn't dodge any bullets on my last trip; I stayed in Kuwait the whole time with the exception of a week. But, I have been in some hairy situations none the less.

Regardless of what you may think of the military or think of me, don't pass judgement on things you know nothing about.

And for the record, nowhere did I say I was or let on that I was a "tough guy". I'm just an average Joe doing a job that you're scared to do.

post #24 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 06:49 AM
ebay pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Are you paraphrasing Kerry and saying the current military are only dropouts and losers who can't cut it anywhere else?

If there are no Republicans serving, why does 90% or more in the military support Bush?

Funny, but if Bush had called for a draft I doubt you would have been on board with it.
No, I was quoting my buddy who is a 44 year old Army recruiter. And if there was a draft, and my name was drawn, I would serve. But at 45, I'm doubt that will happen

Scott
post #25 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 06:51 AM
ebay pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
Don't go there black01gt! Military personnel can have thier opinions,but they do NOT have the option of questioning orders, or picking thier duty. You can support our military personnel even if you question what they were TOLD to do.

And trust me, working on aircraft in a 130 degree sand blasting cabinet (the middle east) is NOT something you want to do. 12 shifts are the minimum, and you can't just finish a job "tommorow".

I have nothing but respect for ANYONE who would do that. No matter what I think of our Commander-in-Chief.

Scott

Last edited by White trash wagon; 11-22-2006 at 10:06 AM.
post #26 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 07:00 AM
Out

One day in the sandbox > black01gt's entire work life.
post #27 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 07:14 AM
T-MINUS

Keep in mind, this has nothing to do with the good of the country, it has everything to do with sending a statement.

Democrats think in terms of Party, Self, Power, Paying interests, Staying in office, Poll Numbers, and then maybe the country and somewhere further down the list is citizens.
post #28 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 07:21 AM
ebay pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
Democrats think in terms of Party, Self, Power, Paying interests, Staying in office, Poll Numbers, and then maybe the country and somewhere further down the list is citizens.
How is that any different than the Republican's thinking?

Scott
post #29 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 07:51 AM
Top Gun Actor

Quote:
I agree with you about not wanting to work with a bunch of bitches that didn't have the nuts to join on their own.
However......I wouldn't say that your job has a lot of pressure or stress compared to that of combat forces, so try not to use the word "collectively" so loosely.

By the way 90Stang I love my XD 45.......cunt

“Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as the night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.” — Sun Tzu
post #30 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 07:55 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsredgt50
I agree with you about not wanting to work with a bunch of bitches that didn't have the nuts to join on their own.
However......I wouldn't say that your job has a lot of pressure or stress compared to that of combat forces, so try not to use the word "collectively" so loosely.

By the way 90Stang I love my XD 45.......cunt
I'd use the word, "collectively" in that case. Being 1/2 way around the world, dodging incoming rockets, sleeping in a hostile environment, etc. Ya, I'd use collectively.
post #31 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 08:10 AM
Top Gun Actor

Quote:
I'd use the word, "collectively" in that case. Being 1/2 way around the world, dodging incoming rockets, sleeping in a hostile environment, etc. Ya, I'd use collectively.
Hate to break it to you but...90Stang was in Kuwait soooo

Kuwait= no hostile action

However if he was there when I was around march of 2003 while we were invading then I might cut him some slack. But I dont think he was so no slack to give.

“Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as the night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.” — Sun Tzu
post #32 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 08:16 AM
Out

Quote:
Hate to break it to you but...90Stang was in Kuwait soooo

Kuwait= no hostile action

However if he was there when I was around march of 2003 while we were invading then I might cut him some slack. But I dont think he was so no slack to give.
Ahhh... I see. you're one of those guys who thinks they're the Greatest American Hero and tries to push what they did over there was more important than anyone else and that no one else could do it.

"Hero, right here... come and get me. Who wants to touch me? I said who wants to fucking touch me?!?!"

Sorry, let the rest of us move aside for all those campaign medals
post #33 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 08:50 AM
Top Gun Actor

Quote:
Ahhh... I see. you're one of those guys who thinks they're the Greatest American Hero and tries to push what they did over there was more important than anyone else and that no one else could do it.

"Hero, right here... come and get me. Who wants to touch me? I said who wants to fucking touch me?!?!"

Sorry, let the rest of us move aside for all those campaign medals
No I'm not one of "those".....I joined the Marines to fight and kick ass not to get money for college. I'm the 5th generation of my family to be lucky enough to fight in a war for my country. I had some of the highest test scores and I could have had just about any job I wanted....but I didn't go for the desk job.

I'm not trying to say non combat jobs are pointless....they get us where we need to go right? I have tons of respect for those guys! That's why they are called "Combat Support".

I just don't like it when someone piggybacks on great people that kill and destroy the enemy within an arms distance. Seeing a Marine kill a terrorist with a KA-BAR instead of a weapon (gun) just because he wants to is a beautiful thing.

I would dare you to go up to a Marine/Army Dog that just got back from a fire fight and say "hey man we did a good job huh?" while your eating your ice cream. He would beat you.

By the way I only got 3 ribbons/medals for my time in Iraq. Could have had more if I had put my name on the list but that's not what I was there for.

1. CAR
2. SS
3. GWOTE

post #34 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 08:57 AM
Out

Quote:
No I'm not one of "those".....I joined the Marines to fight and kick ass not to get money for college. I'm the 5th generation of my family to be lucky enough to fight in a war for my country. I had some of the highest test scores and I could have had just about any job I wanted....but I didn't go for the desk job.
Well, when you get done patting yourself on the back, let me have a shot too.

Quote:
I'm not trying to say non combat jobs are pointless....they get us where we need to go right? I have tons of respect for those guys! That's why they are called "Combat Support".
Your showing of "respect" is different than what everyone else calls it.

Quote:
I just don't like it when someone piggybacks on great people that kill and destroy the enemy within an arms distance. Seeing a Marine kill a terrorist with a KA-BAR instead of a weapon (gun) just because he wants to is a beautiful thing.
Ya, because that's what it's all about. BTW, have you done it yourself?

Quote:
I would dare you to go up to a Marine/Army Dog that just got back from a fire fight and say "hey man we did a good job huh?" while your eating your ice cream. He would beat you.
I seriously doubt that, but that's apples and oranges.

Quote:
By the way I only got 3 ribbons/medals for my time in Iraq. Could have had more if I had put my name on the list but that's not what I was there for.

1. CAR
2. SS
3. GWOTE
Again, let me know when you're done patting. I really want to get in on some of that.
post #35 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 09:26 AM
Top Gun Actor

Quote:
Well, when you get done patting yourself on the back, let me have a shot too.

Your showing of "respect" is different than what everyone else calls it.

Ya, because that's what it's all about. BTW, have you done it yourself?

I seriously doubt that, but that's apples and oranges.

Again, let me know when you're done patting. I really want to get in on some of that.
We can pat together if you want.

So what is it "about"? War is Hell! BTW, no I didn't...never said I did, have you done it? But I loved watching it happen to a sniper that killed one of our guys.

How the fuck can you seriously "doubt that"? I figured you for a pretty smart guy till that came out of your mind. Hell I should have known what a dumb ass you were for saying "dodging incoming rockets, sleeping in a hostile environment, etc. in Kuwait" Just proves you have no idea what the fuck your talking about.

I'm not here to start shit unlike you. I'm just stating my opinion. All I said was "I wouldn't use the word collectively so loosely". Did I ever say "You better not or I will kick your ass" Nooo I didn't. Soooooo why don't you remove your mouth from 90Stang's cock swallow the load and let him stand up for himself.

And the only reason I said anything was because it was 90Stang saying it. If it had been someone else I wouldn't have said anything. I think 90Stang is a little bitch and he knows it. Has nothing to do with you.

post #36 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 09:26 AM
Out

Don't get me wrong, I bet you're a hell of a troop, but I'll be DAMNED if you think you can take anything away from ANYONE who served our country. All of our troops deserve nothing less than our highest regard.
post #37 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 09:31 AM
Out

Quote:
We can pat together if you want.

So what is it "about"? War is Hell! BTW, no I didn't...never said I did, have you done it? But I loved watching it happen to a sniper that killed one of our guys.

How the fuck can you seriously "doubt that"? I figured you for a pretty smart guy till that came out of your mind. Hell I should have known what a dumb ass you were for saying "dodging incoming rockets, sleeping in a hostile environment, etc. in Kuwait" Just proves you have no idea what the fuck your talking about.

I'm not here to start shit unlike you. I'm just stating my opinion. All I said was "I wouldn't use the word collectively so loosely". Did I ever say "You better not or I will kick your ass" Nooo I didn't. Soooooo why don't you remove your mouth from 90Stang's cock swallow the load and let him stand up for himself.

And the only reason I said anything was because it was 90Stang saying it. If it had been someone else I wouldn't have said anything. I think 90Stang is a little bitch and he knows it. Has nothing to do with you.
You basically said you're better than him for the jobs you both did. I still say "I doubt that." Right about now, you're the one talking out of your ass if you don't think I know what I'm talking about. I'm not going to do any back-patting for me, but I was there doing shit "THE MARINES" didn't want to do. Don't get me started with that shit. I'm not even military. LMAO!
post #38 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 09:34 AM
Top Gun Actor

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I bet you're a hell of a troop, but I'll be DAMNED if you think you can take anything away from ANYONE who served our country. All of our troops deserve nothing less than our highest regard.
Sorry I didnt see this till after I posted my last. You can disregard the cock comment

I agree but some deserve more than others not that the "others" don't deserve any (and I'm not saying myself is included) I know guys that have done a hell of a lot more than me. I tend to have more respect for someone that has been there and done that over someone thats hundreds of miles away. You cant compare combat to non-combat and that's what 90Stang was doing.

post #39 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 09:36 AM
Out

Quote:
Sorry I didnt see this till after I posted my last. You can disregard the cock comment

I agree but some deserve more than others not that the "others" don't deserve any (and I'm not saying myself is included) I know guys that have done a hell of a lot more than me. I tend to have more respect for someone that has been there and done that over someone thats hundreds of miles away. You cant compare combat to non-combat and that's what 90Stang was doing.
Bro... half the people in our country would rather shit and eat it than to even go to Kuwait during this wartime. That's still considered "theatre".
post #40 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 09:36 AM
Top Gun Actor

Quote:
You basically said you're better than him for the jobs you both did. I still say "I doubt that." Right about now, you're the one talking out of your ass if you don't think I know what I'm talking about. I'm not going to do any back-patting for me, but I was there doing shit "THE MARINES" didn't want to do. Don't get me started with that shit. I'm not even military. LMAO!
You were cleaning the shitters? LMAO j/k bro

post #41 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 09:39 AM
Out

Quote:
You were cleaning the shitters? LMAO j/k bro
WMDs... their "HAZMAT" team wouldn't touch the stuff. That's cool, though. I'd rather it be me than them since I had more hands-on experience than any of them. I did recruit a couple and it took a full bird ordering them to get them to go with me. LOL!

I just had them as "support"
post #42 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 09:41 AM
Top Gun Actor

Quote:
Bro... half the people in our country would rather shit and eat it than to even go to Kuwait during this wartime. That's still considered "theatre".
Point taken...However Im coming from experience and having actually been in the "shit" (lol). If I were a civilian, then yes you would have more of a point to accuse me.

post #43 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 09:43 AM
Out

Quote:
Point taken...However Im coming from experience and having actually been in the "shit" (lol). If I were a civilian, then yes you would have more of a point to accuse me.
More than 1/2 of the military would rather shit and eat too! LOL I've never heard so much complaining as I heard out there. There were a select few who you could tell were bred for being there, though.
post #44 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 09:44 AM
Top Gun Actor

Quote:
WMDs... their "HAZMAT" team wouldn't touch the stuff. That's cool, though. I'd rather it be me than them since I had more hands-on experience than any of them. I did recruit a couple and it took a full bird ordering them to get them to go with me. LOL!

I just had them as "support"
I hear you on that!! The most work they did was sound the fucking alarm so they could laugh at our ass for having a mask on every 30 GD min. as a "TEST"
Fukin A holes!

post #45 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 09:45 AM
Out

Thumbs down

Quote:
I hear you on that!! The most work they did was sound the fucking alarm so they could laugh at our ass for having a mask on every 30 GD min. as a "TEST"
Fukin A holes!
MOPP sucks teh azz!!!
post #46 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 09:46 AM
Top Gun Actor

Quote:
More than 1/2 of the military would rather shit and eat too! LOL I've never heard so much complaining as I heard out there. There were a select few who you could tell were bred for being there, though.
If a Marine isnt complaining. There is something very wrong.

post #47 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 09:49 AM
Top Gun Actor

Quote:
MOPP sucks teh azz!!!
I think full MOPP and sand storms are the worst things a man can go through. Shit I went full MOPP just to get away from that big storm in the invasion. I couldnt even breath without my mask.

post #48 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 09:57 AM
Out

Quote:
I think full MOPP and sand storms are the worst things a man can go through. Shit I went full MOPP just to get away from that big storm in the invasion. I couldnt even breath without my mask.
Sandstorms are nothing more than a photo-op.

post #49 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 10:41 AM
Top Gun Actor

werd! I got my photo-op's

post #50 of 61 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 11:43 AM
Lifer

Quote:
No, I was quoting my buddy who is a 44 year old Army recruiter. And if there was a draft, and my name was drawn, I would serve. But at 45, I'm doubt that will happen

Scott
I would also go if drafted. If they get into the 40+ crowd though I will probably have already volunteered. Things will be really bad if they come for my out of shape self. LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

Sponsored Links
Advertisement