Glenn Beck's "Exposed:The Extremist Agenda" - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
CJD
Time Served

Glenn Beck's "Exposed:The Extremist Agenda"

ABOUT THE SHOW
In a one-hour special, Glenn Beck will show you the shocking images that help fuel rage against Israel and the West.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/beck.extremistagenda/

Tonight at 6,8,and 11 on CNN Headline News.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 04:15 PM
Worship me

I don't need to see it.

Here is a good example...last week Israel fucks up and fires a missile and kills a bunch of kids. The world is outraged. The PM apolgizes on TV. Two days later (yesterday) the Palestinians fire some rockets, deliberately targeting civilians just like they always do and manage to kill some jewish lady. And no one gives a shit about that.

Same as the Lebanon war. Israel kills some a bunch of "civilians" according to the media. World is outraged. How dare they kill some civilians. On a sidenote, does Hezbollah have uniforms? I've never figured out how you could tell who was a civilian and who wasn't over there in Towelheadland when no one wears a uniform when they fight?? Anyway, the Hezbollah clowns fire rockets and deliberately try to kill Israeli civilians, often being successful and once again no one gives a shit.

Fuck the UN and fuck the media.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-16-2006, 04:05 PM Thread Starter
CJD
Time Served

Yeah,we know that they are biased,but it wasn't about. He showed the propaganda that they're disceminating throughtout the Muslim world about us and about Israel through their media. Like how according to a journalist on the state-owned Iranian media outlet,Coca Cola inc. sends billions of dollars to Israel,and how "PEPSI" means "Pay Each Penny Save Israel".

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Hero in a half shell

I saw "Exposed," pretty good IMO. I found it interesting when he said that it took him over a month to get this episode "okay'd" by his superiors

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-16-2006, 10:54 PM Thread Starter
CJD
Time Served

Well,afterall,this is the same network that showed the Rush Limbaugh/Michael J. Fox debacle ever 15 minutes. This is also the same network that aired the Insurgent Sniper Footage..
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 07:48 AM
Worship me

I hate CNN. Fuck Ted Turner in his wrinkled up old communist ass!!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 09:16 AM
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJD
Well,afterall,this is the same network that showed the Rush Limbaugh/Michael J. Fox debacle ever 15 minutes. This is also the same network that aired the Insurgent Sniper Footage..
yep, it wasn't a shocker if you ask me.

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 01:56 PM Thread Starter
CJD
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobra
yep, it wasn't a shocker if you ask me.
Yeah,I'm surprised CNN and MSNBC(or MSDnc as Rush calls them) didn't throw a parade for Democrats when they won the elections.

I tell you man,I was at the Gym and they had CNN on the TVS. I was doing an hour of cardio and in that hour I must've seen them play the Limbaugh story 3 or 4 times.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement