American's are stupid - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 06:15 AM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

American's are stupid

"The american people have spoken" by electing a Democratic controlled Congress because of the War in Iraq.

According to a new AP Poll, 57 percent of all adults said Democrats do not have a plan for Iraq; 29 percent said they do. Idiots
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 06:45 AM
Out

They're gonna get what they wished for...
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 07:56 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
They're gonna get what they wished for...
"They"? You're not American now?

post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:04 AM
Sign I saw on the ground:

Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
He means he didn't vote
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:07 AM
4 Cams are better than 1

heehheee outcome will tell with time
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:42 AM
PAN

Quote:
Your not realizing that he was referring to the majority (in simpleton terms those who voted democrat) will get what they asked for comes as no surprise.
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:46 AM
Resident Curmudgeon

Get the politicians, Republicans, democrats or whatever, outta' the damn way and let the military handle it... War is not something where Political Correctness can be applied successfully.

I'm absolutely disgusted by the continued lack of clear strategic planning over this whole deal.

Bush was correct to go in and remove Saddam and his regime, but the unbelievable lack of a clear exit strategy is/was just unacceptable.

mardyn
Republican & Bush fan....

R.I.P. James E. Berry 01/03/57-- 01/14/05

post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:55 AM
Worship me

Bush is going to let them bury themselves. They have no plan to do anything and never had one. "Shit your pants and run for home" even if you call it "a staged redeployment" is not a valid strategy. The Iraqi fuckheads in charge need to be forced into taking action to police their own people. Our military should not be their police force. When overwhelming force is needed to crush resistance to Iraqi police, that should be the role of our troops at this stage of the game.
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 09:05 AM
duh...duh....duh

I usually don't get involved with these chase your tail discussions...but I agree with the last 3 sentences that AL P posted.

My '03 Sold.
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 09:11 AM
Thread Kill

I wouldn't say American's are stupid. American's who voted for a change, with no inclination as to what that change will be, are stupid.
post #11 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 09:12 AM
Lifer

I don't care if we are stupid, dumb, silly ect ect ect. I just want my friends to come home from Iraq. I have had them come home mangled and in body bags for some country that is in the middle of a civil war now. Lets get out and let them kill each other or make big flat glass coffee tables out of it but let not let our guys get stuck in the middle anymore. Looks like another 'Nam to me.

1/2 mile 9 turns 41.3 sec
post #12 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 09:29 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kart21
I don't care if we are stupid, dumb, silly ect ect ect. I just want my friends to come home from Iraq. I have had them come home mangled and in body bags for some country that is in the middle of a civil war now. Lets get out and let them kill each other or make big flat glass coffee tables out of it but let not let our guys get stuck in the middle anymore. Looks like another 'Nam to me.

well i hope youre prepared to fight them fuckers on your front lawn.. better to be fighting over there than to be dodging airplanes, missles, and suicide bombers over here.. just my 2cents.. your friends signed up.. kinda like expecting a check but not wanting to go to work...

1969 camaro- daily with a little pop...
1970 chevelle- project with a lot of pop..
post #13 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 09:38 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

American's that dont know the role of the apostrophe are stupid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #14 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 09:41 AM
Lifer

Quote:

Do you think those of us who support the war don't want your friends and our families back from there as soon as possible also?

What happens when we cut and run, your plan, and then al quaeda regroups in Iraq and plans attacks on our soil, carries them out, and kills thousands of Americans? Will you support us going in then? Or will it have to be a Democrat as President for you to support it?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #15 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 11:19 AM
Worship me

Quote:
This is the level of resolve of a lot of people in our country. It's the "instant gratification" crowd.
post #16 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 11:30 AM
Out

Quote:
You make my taint itch...
post #17 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 11:34 AM

i just think we need to have our priorities straight. are we there to actually help them or are we there to suck up and then expect use of their oil? we have billions of problems here at home that we still need to fix, like the huge debt this war has brought us in. i understand that they could regroup and maybe destroy us though. its a very complicated issue =[. we want our troops to come home unharmed, but we still want to destroy the fuckers that started this. cant have both i guess.
post #18 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 11:34 AM
Out

Quote:
So, basically you're saying that what we're doing over there is pointless and our boys have been dying for nothing?

You people kill me with wanting results immediately! We went into a country by force, defeated the existing army, terminated the existing government, and de-throned the existing dictator. All this and you expect everything to be hunky-dory after a couple of years?
post #19 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 11:35 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannni
i just think we need to have our priorities straight. are we there to actually help them or are we there to suck up and then expect use of their oil? we have billions of problems here at home that we still need to fix, like the huge debt this war has brought us in. i understand that they could regroup and maybe destroy us though. its a very complicated issue =[. we want our troops to come home unharmed, but we still want to destroy the fuckers that started this. cant have both i guess.
Tell me this, genius, what advantages have we gained in the oil market from this?
post #20 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 11:42 AM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:

Do you think we WANT to keep deploying? Fuck now. Three times in just over 2 years is enough. But, with that being said, most of me wants to keep deploying so that I can do whatever is in my power to do my part. Spending anniversaries, birthdays, and holidays away from loved ones is no fun, but we get a certain amount of gratification out of deploying; at least I know I do. Comments like this make me want to punch you. We're not "stuck" in Iraq. We're a 100% volunteer military and we are there because we signed the dotted line. Just to show you we're not "stuck" in Iraq...I've never even been deployed to Iraq. And it only looks like another Vietnam to you because you're ignorant.

post #21 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 11:44 AM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:
We do have our priorities straight. If you had to choose between someone breaking down your front door and killing everyone in your family or going broke; which would you choose? It's not a complicated issue to those who have half of an understanding of politics and an ounce of common sense. We either stay there and finish what we started, or, we cut and run like the Dems want to do and the war comes here. Not a difficult choice for me.

post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 03:14 PM
CJD
Time Served

Quote:
The war isn't what has gotten us in debt,what got us in debt was 9/11,an inherited recession,high gas prices,corruption in the work place(IE:Enron),etc.
post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 03:19 PM
CJD
Time Served

Quote:
Tell me this, genius, what advantages have we gained in the oil market from this?
Exactly! Can someone please tell me what happened to the oil that we supposedly went to Iraq to get..
post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 03:24 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJD
Exactly! Can someone please tell me what happened to the oil that we supposedly went to Iraq to get..
It did the same disappearing act that the WMDs did.

post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 03:32 PM

i think that we are def in trouble with the democrats spliting the decisions now. it will be interesting how things pan out in the next year or so, but we will definately be screwed if we elect a democrat for next president.
post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 03:51 PM

Give me a Republican Congress and a Democrat President or a Democrat Congress and a Republican President anyday.

I love Gridlock!

Murph

1992 Taurus Half-Breed
whining alternator pulley

Domestic with an Import heart.
post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 03:51 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillaice
i think that we are def in trouble with the democrats spliting the decisions now. it will be interesting how things pan out in the next year or so, but we will definately be screwed if we elect a democrat for next president.
Oh, and things were going so great otherwise....
post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 03:53 PM
Lifer

Quote:
You make my taint itch...
I swear you sound homo enough to be a senator.
post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 03:59 PM
PAN

Quote:
I swear you sound homo enough to be a senator.

ZZZIIIINNNNGGGGG!

He got you good Denny! Damn! How you gonna top that? wow but that may be one of the bestest insults evar on this board.
post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 04:04 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
American's that dont know the role of the apostrophe are stupid!
LOL. How ironic that you would say that.
post #31 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 04:18 PM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

could it be

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJD
You've been lied to?

We never went there for oil, we went there for national security reasons, that's why we are still there. If the troops come home before the enemy is defeated, war will be fought here for the first time.

On a side note, you can never have too much ammo. stock up now, democrats won't stop guns from being owned, they will stop bullets from being sold.
post #32 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 04:35 PM
Lifer

Why does Sen. McCain consider himself a Republican? Someone answer me that.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #33 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 04:49 PM
PAN

He masquerades as a Republican, from what I gather...
post #34 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 04:54 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466
He masquerades as a Republican, from what I gather...
Exactly. Why is he scared to admit he isnt. I mean his stance on practically everything esp Iraq screams Democrat.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #35 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:56 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up
LOL. How ironic that you would say that.
Almost as if it were planned...hmmmm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BAD06
Why does Sen. McCain consider himself a Republican? Someone answer me that.
Because everybody loves a Republican.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #36 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 10:15 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BAD06
Exactly. Why is he scared to admit he isnt. I mean his stance on practically everything esp Iraq screams Democrat.
He's really old...maybe his mind isn't working right anymore.

post #37 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 10:28 PM
Wolverines!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyro
You've been lied to?

We never went there for oil, we went there for national security reasons, that's why we are still there. If the troops come home before the enemy is defeated, war will be fought here for the first time.

On a side note, you can never have too much ammo. stock up now, democrats won't stop guns from being owned, they will stop bullets from being sold.
uhhhh..... first time.....?
Revolution, 1812, civil war, mexican war, ww2(alaska was invaded)
post #38 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-16-2006, 05:49 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466
ZZZIIIINNNNGGGGG!

He got you good Denny! Damn! How you gonna top that? wow but that may be one of the bestest insults evar on this board.
Don't know, but I do know one thing... nothing "straight" ticket about his votes!
post #39 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-16-2006, 06:55 AM
Lifer

Did youall know that McCain was shot down over the 'nam flying a A-4 for the Navy. Held POW for 5 years. I think he knows what he is talking about. My friends who volunteered to serve in the service have done so glady and it was not about just " getting a check ". I hate to here from them that there is not any mission focus now. Do shoot / don't shoot , drive here , drive there, today these guys are our our friends and yesterday they wern't. We have been in Iraq longer than we were in World War II. And Yes I can defend the house. Did it before and I will do it again. It's good to have the enemys weapons. How long do we have to support another country on my dime. Let the UN do it, if their are so good at keeping the world safe, we have been paying that bill for a long time. Let the Europens take some of the load if everyone is so concerned. Only the Brit's have stepped up. From talking to my friends, there needs to be more energy put into the missions on" what do you want from this mission " instead of " lets go here and see what happens " My vote would be big flat glass coffee tables. Have a good day. BOOM.

1/2 mile 9 turns 41.3 sec
post #40 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-16-2006, 09:29 AM
Out

Quote:
Did youall know that McCain was shot down over the 'nam flying a A-4 for the Navy. Held POW for 5 years. I think he knows what he is talking about. My friends who volunteered to serve in the service have done so glady and it was not about just " getting a check ". I hate to here from them that there is not any mission focus now. Do shoot / don't shoot , drive here , drive there, today these guys are our our friends and yesterday they wern't. We have been in Iraq longer than we were in World War II. And Yes I can defend the house. Did it before and I will do it again. It's good to have the enemys weapons. How long do we have to support another country on my dime. Let the UN do it, if their are so good at keeping the world safe, we have been paying that bill for a long time. Let the Europens take some of the load if everyone is so concerned. Only the Brit's have stepped up. From talking to my friends, there needs to be more energy put into the missions on" what do you want from this mission " instead of " lets go here and see what happens " My vote would be big flat glass coffee tables. Have a good day. BOOM.
Ya, I think McCain has let everyone with a heartbeat know about hiswartime experience. The troops' mission is to follow the orders of their superiors (ie: shoot here, shoot there, don't shoot here, drive there, etc.). We are in Iraq longer than in Europe because we were getting rid of an invading force (Nazi's), which we did. Bordering nations assisted with the rebuilding of Germany, along with the Germans themselves. Here, we got rid of a govt. with a country that was bound for civil war anyway. It is completely divided and fueding with or without us. If we left now, Syria and Iran would both be all over them to take control of that country. We don't have "Allied Forces" like we did in WWII because of our own division on the war within the US. Too many Liberal fucks just want to oppose ANYTHING this administration says no matter what it is and they know they have the support of their sheep. Would you aid a country in an occupation that was torn within themselves like us? Hell no. This war went from a great idea, to a good idea with good intentions, to a cluster fuck with no support. It was going well until people who originally supported us got impatient from waiting on results and just left whoever was out there hanging to dry. With the way our decision makers are going, I'd say pull our troops out too before it does become another Viet Nam. Damn the Liberals and their media! With them around, I don't want any part of ANY war. Fuck it, I'll fend for myself.

<----Does not like the way America is going with this. Nothing but a bunch of impatient pussy sell-outs.
post #41 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-16-2006, 03:44 PM
CJD
Time Served

Eh,McCain isn't that bad. Yeah I know,some of his thought patterns are questionable,but atleast he's not voting strictly down the party line. I'd rather a politician vote outside of the party line on some issues than never. We need more of that with our politicians. Afterall,there are worse Republicans than McCain(IE:Lincoln Chaffee who votes with Democrats most of the time).
post #42 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 10:00 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJD
The war isn't what has gotten us in debt,what got us in debt was 9/11,an inherited recession,high gas prices,corruption in the work place(IE:Enron),etc.
Are you saying that spending $177,000,000 a day on the war hasn't had anything to do with it?
post #43 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 11:44 AM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:
Are you saying that spending $177,000,000 a day on the war hasn't had anything to do with it?
Minor details.

Could you imagine how much MORE it would cost if Qatar, Kuwait, and Iraq made the US pay for all of their jet fuel and base costs (electricity, water, etc)?

post #44 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 01:36 PM
CJD
Time Served

Quote:
Did I say that? No.

Did I insinuate that? No.

You however,insinuated that the War is the only thing that has us in debt.

True,the war hasn't helped the debt,but had those other things not happened,we wouldn't be in debt even with both Wars.
post #45 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 06:14 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJD
Did I say that? No.

Did I insinuate that? No.

You however,insinuated that the War is the only thing that has us in debt.

True,the war hasn't helped the debt,but had those other things not happened,we wouldn't be in debt even with both Wars.
You said (
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJD
The war isn't what has gotten us in debt,
). So yes, you did say that.

I think you must have me confused with someone else because I didn't insinuate anything. I was just responding to you saying that the war hasn't gotten us into debt. Sure, it hasn't if you ignore the $177M we spend a day. It's not the only factor, but it sure has been a reason.
post #46 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-18-2006, 04:59 PM
CJD
Time Served

Quote:
I think you must have me confused with someone else because I didn't insinuate anything. I was just responding to you saying that the war hasn't gotten us into debt. Sure, it hasn't if you ignore the $177M we spend a day. It's not the only factor, but it sure has been a reason.
If I'm not mistaken,we were in debt before Iraq. President Bush inherited a recession. Iraq had nothing to do with us getting into debt even though it certainly has helped.
post #47 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-19-2006, 06:55 PM
Gunga galunga

lol the war has not helped the national debt... but the reason we are so far in the hole is because the government has had uncontrolled spending for the past two decades.

To add to this we have Bush in office, which has had one of the most liberal fiscal policy's in history of all presidents which was allowed because of a national tragedy

My problem with bush and republicans, is that his fiscal policy is an absolute joke, and the republican controlled house let everything slide through... As of right now inflation is continuing to rise, and frankly the fed has no idea's to stop it.

"Apres moi le deluge"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement