Dems win? Immigrants come on? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 04:40 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Dems win? Immigrants come on?

I'm sorry, I guess I'm a little fuzzy, but do all of the other countries that are "so relieved that the democrats won" think that its gonna be fair game on immigrating to the u.s.? I don't understand why other countries are happy about something going on in OUR government... I mean, we don't jump for joy when Germany elects a new official, right? Sorry, I guess I just need a little education
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 04:59 PM
PAN

Other countries want the illegals to kill our country.

The world is a vampire.

FTW
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 04:59 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsst04
Sorry, I guess I just need a little education
Yes you do.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 08:24 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsst04
I'm sorry, I guess I'm a little fuzzy, but do all of the other countries that are "so relieved that the democrats won" think that its gonna be fair game on immigrating to the u.s.? I don't understand why other countries are happy about something going on in OUR government... I mean, we don't jump for joy when Germany elects a new official, right? Sorry, I guess I just need a little education
Don't act like there hasn't been an unprecedented increase in illegal immigration over the last few years under your cherished republican rule. You don't need an education; you just need to stop lying to yourself!

Read it and weep:
http://www.numbersusa.com/index
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 01:26 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
Don't act like there hasn't been an unprecedented increase in illegal immigration over the last few years under your cherished republican rule. You don't need an education; you just need to stop lying to yourself!

Read it and weep:
http://www.numbersusa.com/index
Any chance that the possibility of tightening up the borders and the fence that is going to be built has caused some to come over before that happens?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 01:52 PM
Lifer

Bob Barker is retiring next year. Maybe border states can start using him as their poster boy. Now that the Dems have control of Congress "come on down!".

90 LX
86 GN

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 03:58 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCPA
Now that the Dems have control of Congress "come on down!".
Oh I don't know...did the overrun of immigrants just start in the last couple of weeks. Unbelievably cheesy that you would try and blame this on Dems.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 04:26 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Oh I don't know...did the overrun of immigrants just start in the last couple of weeks. Unbelievably cheesy that you would try and blame this on Dems.
Unbelievably cheesy that you think the Dems are going to do anything differently. You are all fucking suckers if you think any of the assholes in Washington are going to do anything about this problem. All of those fuckwads are in the back pocket of special interest groups and big business.

Instead of pointing god damn fingers at each other like we have during this war we should be united in the concept that WHOEVER is in office has to do something. This is an issue that we should all be in agreement on. Anything less than that and the assholes in Washington win. They want us to be too busy arguing with each other to realize that every last god damned one of them is on the take when it comes to this issue.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 04:34 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Unbelievably cheesy that you think the Dems are going to do anything differently. You are all fucking suckers if you think any of the assholes in Washington are going to do anything about this problem. All of those fuckwads are in the back pocket of special interest groups and big business.

Instead of pointing god damn fingers at each other like we have during this war we should be united in the concept that WHOEVER is in office has to do something. This is an issue that we should all be in agreement on. Anything less than that and the assholes in Washington win. They want us to be too busy arguing with each other to realize that every last god damned one of them is on the take when it comes to this issue.
NOW YOU'RE TALKING!!! I HEARD DAT!
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 04:58 PM
PAN

Lightbulb

Quote:
NOW YOU'RE TALKING!!! I HEARD DAT!
I almost feel sorry for you. Really, I do.

AL is right. Again. Fucker.

Unfortunately the GP coming to a consensus on anything, much less control of this plague, will never happen.

Oooohhh. Since this encroachment will destroy all that is the US, based on the demonstration put forth in that video, could it be construed as a plague? Are we in the end times? Does this post need to be in the theology forum? Am I really that bored?
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 05:18 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466
Oooohhh. Since this encroachment will destroy all that is the US, based on the demonstration put forth in that video, could it be construed as a plague? Are we in the end times? Does this post need to be in the theology forum? Am I really that bored?
Man, such drama! I don't know if you're bored or not but you sure are full of shit. Still. FUCKER.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 05:47 PM
PAN

Quote:
Man, such drama! I don't know if you're bored or not but you sure are full of shit. Still. FUCKER.
It's called humor, you mindless dolt. Not that I thought for a nano-second you would catch it, but humor none the less.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 07:04 PM
Lifer

Quote:
It's called humor, you mindless dolt. Not that I thought for a nano-second you would catch it, but humor none the less.
Sorry..I never expected humor in my direction.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 07:12 PM
PAN

Not a problem. You have yourself a good night and try reading something by Limbaugh...
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-16-2006, 06:31 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Not a problem. You have yourself a good night and try reading something by Limbaugh...
I'm not much into scary stories.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement