Nick Berg beheading video a fake? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 06:53 PM Thread Starter
Racist....that means you!

Nick Berg beheading video a fake?

--Accidently put it in the wrong forum, so let's try this again.------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably all bullshit conspiracy like the 9/11 videos, but an interesting read none the less.

This link has the video of the beheading in it, but by clicking on my link you will not see the video. You have to go to the link I am putting on here and then click it's link.

Discuss

http://topplerummy.org/berg/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 10:38 PM
Lifer

It's really too late to go pick their ananlysis apart, but there are several things that stand out to me.

I'm not convinced it's a fake by their logic.

Matt
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-29-2006, 06:14 AM
Worship me

Whoever wrote all that shit is a fucking moron. Especially the part about white tennis shoes. I've never been to Iraq and I've seen plenty of videos of those fuckers wearing athletic shoes.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-29-2006, 07:15 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Whoever wrote all that shit is a fucking moron. Especially the part about white tennis shoes. I've never been to Iraq and I've seen plenty of videos of those fuckers wearing athletic shoes.
Yeah, their logic is a joke. Written by another left wing conspiracy nutjob.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-29-2006, 09:12 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Yeah, their logic is a joke. Written by another left wing conspiracy nutjob.
Right after i posted that I went over to CNN and there was a story about a guy who is mourning the death of his mother. Wearing a gold ring on his hand.

People who write shit like this are fucking idiots.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-29-2006, 09:15 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Right after i posted that I went over to CNN and there was a story about a guy who is mourning the death of his mother. Wearing a gold ring on his hand.

People who write shit like this are fucking idiots.
Yeah, their hatred for Bush will make them say anything to make him look like the enemy.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-29-2006, 09:17 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Yeah, their hatred for Bush will make them say anything to make him look like the enemy.
I don't think it is that as much as it is a good old fashioned lack of intelligence. A lot of people just refuse to think things through. What is a fake video going to accomplish again? We are already in Iraq? At the time the president's approval rating was nice and high?

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-29-2006, 09:18 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
I don't think it is that as much as it is a good old fashioned lack of intelligence. A lot of people just refuse to think things through. What is a fake video going to accomplish again? We are already in Iraq? At the time the president's approval rating was nice and high?
Typical bullshit, ya know.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 08:17 PM
Time Served

I say its real. And really fucked up.

07 Mustang GT vert. Mac SS catback, Airaid full cold air intake. My DD so keeping it pretty stock for now. 43k miles.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 11:38 AM
The Janitor

didnt al-zaqari (spelling) have a propaganda video of him wearing like air jordans? The one where our marines found the unedited video with him being unable to clear a jam on a LMG?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement