Clinton denys this ever happened - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-23-2006, 12:35 AM Thread Starter
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

Clinton denys this ever happened

the problem is , HE'S on tape admitting it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvo2lQe81xk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-23-2006, 02:13 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

I'm glad we've finally got some solid proof of this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-23-2006, 09:11 AM
Lifer

Try this one too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmn...elated&search= "he's met his match..." What a putz!!!

Or this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UwJabtvSUQ

And his best statement yet...

Last edited by black01gt; 09-23-2006 at 09:21 AM.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-23-2006, 09:44 AM
Beer Swillin' Redneck

Bush is not eloquent, but if that is what we look for in a good president, then we are looking at the WRONG quality.

What he says is right. This thing is bigger than one man. Just pursuing Bin Laden is a mistake. As Al Queda has shown there are hundreds willing to take Osama's place.

As for Clinton, hindsight is always 20/20. The fact that he is trying to put a spin on it to distance himself from a mistake does not surprise me. At the time Clinton was offered Bin Laden, it was known that Bin Laden & Al Queda were involved in the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing. So to say he had not committed a crime against the US was BS. But it sounds good in a spin and has a particular appeal to the ACLU supporters and pinkos.

"I have taken more out of alcohol than it has taken out of me."

"If not, by age 20, you are a liberal, then you have no heart. If not, by age 30, you are a conservative, then you have no brain.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-23-2006, 10:05 AM
Lifer

I would never guess that Clinton had issues with telling the truth. He is such an honest guy, this is shocking!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-23-2006, 10:08 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouseKiller
Bush is not eloquent, but if that is what we look for in a good president, then we are looking at the WRONG quality.

What he says is right. This thing is bigger than one man. Just pursuing Bin Laden is a mistake. As Al Queda has shown there are hundreds willing to take Osama's place.

As for Clinton, hindsight is always 20/20. The fact that he is trying to put a spin on it to distance himself from a mistake does not surprise me. At the time Clinton was offered Bin Laden, it was known that Bin Laden & Al Queda were involved in the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing. So to say he had not committed a crime against the US was BS. But it sounds good in a spin and has a particular appeal to the ACLU supporters and pinkos.
Very well said. If Bush gets Bin Laden he will go down as one of the strongest presidents ever, if he doesn't, it will mark his presidency almost as bad as Monica does Clintons, and failing to get Bin Laden before he killed several thousand people on 9/11 does, and...

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-24-2006, 11:45 AM
The Janitor

the thing about al queda is once you kill bin ladin, there will be a power vaccuum and LOTS of people wanting to take over. There will be a power struggle to attain dominance over the leadership of al queda and that will benifit the united states to see infighting.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-24-2006, 12:09 PM
Lifer

Isn't Bin Laden the major financier of Al Quaeda? I bet his wives and children will be wanting most of that money now that he is gone. I doubt they will find another single main donor like he was.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-24-2006, 12:21 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Isn't Bin Laden the major financier of Al Quaeda? I bet his wives and children will be wanting most of that money now that he is gone.
Who sez he's gone?
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-24-2006, 01:11 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black01gt
Who sez he's gone?
I was refering to the unsubstantiated report that he was gone and the subsequent speculation about what will hapen if he is gone.

I guess people like you need a disclaimer on all posts:

Listen here idiots, Bin Laden is not confirmed dead, so any talk about what will happen after he is actually confirmed dead is still speculation.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

Sponsored Links
Advertisement