Hugo Chavez asassinated? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 10:31 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Hugo Chavez asassinated?

Do you think that the U.S. will put in a plan of action to get rid of the venezuelan punk like they tried back when Castro was such a pain in the ass?

P.S. the U.S. failed on castro, for those of you that arent to political.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 10:34 AM
Worship me

Naaaa, he won't be in power for long in his country. He has plenty of people down there who hate him. The CIA will back whatever group does it but we won't directly harm him.
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 10:41 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Naaaa, he won't be in power for long in his country. He has plenty of people down there who hate him. The CIA will back whatever group does it but we won't directly harm him.
He did get a standing ovation after his Bush-bashing speech to a colloege in NY yesterday. Maybe he could have a successful political career in the US.

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 10:43 AM
4 Cams are better than 1

...he will be next to get dropped
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 10:43 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
He did get a standing ovation after his Bush-bashing speech to a colloege in NY yesterday. Maybe he could have a successful political career in the US.

You know Im not a HUGE fan of bush, I dont consider myself democratic or republican, I have different view on different things like most americans, but when some 3rd world president comes to america on our land when we give his nation a miilion a day for oil, I believe It is a direct shot at all of us and something needs to be done.
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 10:46 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
That would be great, he could take land from coporations, wealthy families and the government and give it to bums to farm. That is what he is doing Venezgina.
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 11:02 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 12:18 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns

I love the fact that he's quoting Chomsky. Hell I'm suprised he hasn't gone to lunch with Howard Dean and John Kerry yet. Makes you wonder what that cold war was all about.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 02:06 PM
Lifer

Won't happen but I wish they would. The World would be a better place if they started assassinating some of these loud mouth third world idiots.
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 02:40 PM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

I wouldn't mind if a few Citgo's burnt

I'm never going to another one.

on a side notedemocrats are distancing them selves from chavez, I heard Charlie Wrangle today defending President Bush and he actually called him ,"MY PRESIDENT". Funny since Charlie has said the same things about President Bush as Chavez.
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 02:48 PM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyro

on a side notedemocrats are distancing them selves from chavez, I heard Charlie Wrangle today defending President Bush and he actually called him ,"MY PRESIDENT". Funny since Charlie has said the same things about President Bush as Chavez.
It's kinda funny to see what piles of shit can actually unionize things better than they were before, huh?
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 03:35 PM
Lifer

What a fucking Piece of shit that guy is. Citgo is also banned by myself. Anyways, werd on the streets is the Democrats are defending the Pres. and lashing out against Hugo fuckhead. Its kind of nice to see unity for once. I guess it takes BS like this to get it though.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 03:39 PM
Lifer

Quote:

It tells you just how extreme Chavez is when the Dems even realize they need to start distancing themselves from him.

I doubt our government will assassinate him, but then again, nothing really surprises me anymore.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 03:59 AM
Musician for the deaf

They all realize he isn't long for this world.

Nationalizing the Orinoco tar fields was a two edged sword; he siphoned off lots of cash that would have gone to exploration and pumped it into his economy which arguably needed it. That is fine when the price is steadily going up, because when the new holes come in it should be worth more, kind of like getting interest on your oil reserves. But with the price going down, he has crippled his economy in the long run. He is going to need $90 a barrel oil to get back in the race.
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 05:46 AM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BAD06
Citgo is also banned by myself.
Glad to see I'm not the only guy doing this.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 05:59 AM
Lifer

Fuggin Chavez is a butthole. Middle eastern fuckers run the Citgo here, so i don't/haven't been in there in years.
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 06:15 AM
Beer Swillin' Redneck

I gave up Citgo last year when that shithead started making headlines on all this crap. This is a boycott that I think is working. The 7-11 down the street from me gave up citgo and found a new vendor.

Just FYI, 7-11 is often tied with them. To see if any of the stations you frequent are citgo:

http://www.citgo.com/Home.jsp

"I have taken more out of alcohol than it has taken out of me."

"If not, by age 20, you are a liberal, then you have no heart. If not, by age 30, you are a conservative, then you have no brain.
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 09:07 AM
Hero in a half shell

sign the petition against this nut, i stopped buying from him about a month ago
http://www.grassfire.org/80/petition...11772719&NID=1

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 09:19 AM
Banned

The typical Venezuelan dictator (presidency, but dictator is more appropriate)has a term of 5 years...and, unlike here, they cannot run back to back...you can be president as many times as you like, just not in a row

I lived there between 1983 - 1985 ... great country, beautiful women, cheap gas, cheap living (alot of Americans retire to Valencia)...crappy politics

BTW- Chavez is hacked at the US because we wouldn't support him or his cabinet, or supply him with replacement aircraft parts (we sold F-16s to them)...word is they are cannibalizing and only a few are still flying...which is why they recently purchased Russian Fighters
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 07:11 PM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

I would never suggest this

behind about every station there is a main disconnect for power, NEVER pull that lever, it will cause all the power to go off and the station will be out of business till all the computers reboot, some don't for the pumps and they also can't pump gas till the computer is fixed. No one should do this.
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 04:41 AM
Formerly 5.0Vert

Quote:
behind about every station there is a main disconnect for power, NEVER pull that lever, it will cause all the power to go off and the station will be out of business till all the computers reboot, some don't for the pumps and they also can't pump gas till the computer is fixed. No one should do this.
at fast food joints.....they have to wait some hours for the electric company to come out and fix that.

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 06:53 AM
Banned

Quote:

They don't have computerized gas stations there...they still use the good ol' fashion mechanical, non-digitized pumps...

You want to have an effect on Venezuela, BOMB their refineries...(We should have blueprints for them...seeing as how American Oil Companies HELPED build them back in the 60's and 70's!)
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 07:59 AM
IA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal93Cobra
You want to have an effect on Venezuela, BOMB their refineries...(We should have blueprints for them...seeing as how American Oil Companies HELPED build them back in the 60's and 70's!)
It would almost be worth the higher gas prices we'd pay after doing that just to see chavez go broke/impotent.
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 08:19 AM
Worship me

Don't be fooled by the Democrats defending Bush. They are just positioning themselves for the election. They realize that they need to move towards the center in order to have a shot at re-election.

See Casper's post as to why Chavez won't be in power for that long. He supposedly led a leftist revolution against a goverment that was squandering the oil income. Now his goverment is doing the same damn thing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement