Are they blowing smoke, or warning their enemies (per the Koran)? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 12:56 AM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell

Are they blowing smoke, or warning their enemies (per the Koran)?

Those of you who've studied jihadis and their beliefs and tactics know that they are commanded to warn their enemies before they strike. We've technically been receiving warnings from zawahiri and osama with the recent releases of tapes from them.

Nuclear Threats : MUSLIMS ORDERED TO LEAVE THE UNITED STATES, NEXT ATTACK IMMINENT

...ACCORDING TO AL QAEDA COMMANDER

"We have a different plan for the next attack. You will see. Americans will hardly find out any Muslim names, after the next attack. Most of our brothers are living in Western countries, with Jewish and Christian names, with passports of Western countries. This time, someone with the name of Muhammad Atta will not attack inside America, it would be some David, Richard or Peter."--Abu Dawood

Exclusive to the Northeast Intelligence Network & CanadaFree Press.com

By Dr. Paul L. Williams & David Dastych

Urgent news from Abu Dawood, the newly appointed commander of the al Qaeda forces in Afghanistan:

* Final preparations have been made for the American Hiroshima, a major attack on the U. S.

* Muslims living in the United States should leave the country without further warning.

* The attack will be commandeered by Adnan el Shukrijumah (“Jaffer Tayyer” or “Jafer the Pilot”), a naturalized American citizen, who was raised in Brooklyn and educated in southern Florida.

* The al Qaeda operatives who will launch this attack are awaiting final orders. They remain in place in cities throughout the country. Many are masquerading as Christians and have adopted Christian names.

* Al Qaeda and the Taliban will also launch a major strike (known as the “Badar offensive” against the coalition forces in Afghanistan during the holy month of Ramadan.

* The American people will be treated to a final audio message from Osama bin Laden which will be aired within the next two weeks.

The announcements from Abu Dawood were obtained by Hamid Mir, the only journalist to interview Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri, and Taliban leader Mullah Omar in the wake of 9/11. Mir earlier reports regarding the resurgence of the Taliban with support from Iran and an unofficial truce between President Pervez Musharraf and al Qaeda have been panned out by the press in recent months.

Mr. Mir interviewed Dawood on September 12 at the tomb of Sultan Mehmud Ghaznawi on the outskirts of Kabul. Dawood and the al Qaeda leaders who accompanied him were clean-shaven and dressed as Western reporters. The al Qaeda commandeer had contacted Mir by cell-phone to arrange the meeting. The contents of the encounter are as follows:

Q: How did you have my local mobile number?

A: We watched you on Geo TV walking in the mountains near Kabul with British troops. You were embedded with our enemies. We were sure that you are staying in one of the few hotels or guest houses in Kabul. We were looking for you in Serena and Intercontinental hotels, but then some Taliban friends informed us that they had your phone number and you might visit them in Zabul [an Afghani province]. We got your number from Commander [Muhsen] Khayber. [Khayber was responsible for a homicide bombing in Casablanca that killed 32 people]. Don’t worry about that. We will not make any harm to you. We just want to warn you that you better don’t take any rides in the tanks and humvis of the Western Forces; they are not safe for any journalist in Afghanistan.
http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/si...hp?storyid=589

Now comes this recent confirmation regarding illegals crossing our borders with KI tablets (also known as Potassium Iodate), which protects (to a certain degree) one's organs from radiation poisoning...as in, NUCLEAR radiation.

*18 September 2006: In an article provided exclusively to the Northeast Intelligence Network and Canada Free Press by Dr. Paul Williams and Mr. David Dastych on Saturday, “final preparations have been made for the next major attack on the US” identified as “American Hiroshima,” suggesting the attack will be nuclear in nature. Since we published that report, confidential sources in law enforcement positions have privately confirmed to the Northeast Intelligence Network that a "disturbing trend" is being reported on both of our borders – a pattern that is consistent with a potential nuclear attack scenario against the US. According to these sources, a "significant and alarming number" of illegal aliens attempting entry into the US, caught by border patrol agents, have been found to be carrying Potassium Iodide tablets, which are used to protect against exposure to radiation in emergency situations.*

According to our sources, the illegal aliens who have been caught have been described as OTMs (other-than Mexicans), and consist primarily of Chinese and Iranian nationals on our southern border, and Asians and others from a variety of Middle Eastern countries at the US-Canadian border. Law enforcement sources providing this information to the Northeast Intelligence Network agreed that this is “a very recent phenomena,” but one that has increased to “alarming levels” and is of particular concern to government officials.

*NOTE: An astute and well-educated reader accurately points out that Potassium Iodate, also referred to as KI, protects only one organ in the body (the thyroid) from ONE form of radiation (I-131). And it does so only if a person takes the tablet BEFORE (or just after) being exposed to I-131, as the KI fills up the thyroid gland with "good" salt instead of the radioactive version.

Too many people nationwide already falsely believe that KI is a so-called "anti-radiation" pill that will protect them from all forms of radiation. If a person takes the tablet and fails to leave/evacuate a radioactive area, they will still be exposed to radiation and will likely become ill or even die from radiation sickness. Further, Gamma radiation, (the type of radiation that killed so many people in Nagasaki and Hiroshima, Japan, after the atomic blasts in 1945) is deadly; Potassium Iodate offers no protection on this type of nuclear radiation.

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/si...hp?storyid=592

So, should we get nuked, how do you'll think the best way to respond would be given that Al Queda is constantly hiding in mountains? Nuking them back wouldn't seem to do much imo. I say bring on the goodies from Area 51 and use'em and show the world what we're made of

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 06:41 AM
PAN

I will wait on the analysis of our more knowledgeable board members...

What kind of goodies other than "turn the face of the planet into a sheet of glass" do we have? That would seem to be a pretty damned good one.

Besides, they can retreat into the hole. They just can't come out for a couple hundred years...
post #3 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 07:12 AM
Musician for the deaf

It would be a whole lot cheaper to just fund some illegal crossings and require them only to carry KI tablets in return for passage

post #4 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 07:15 AM
Racist....that means you!

Let's roll.
post #5 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 07:37 AM
Resident Epicurean

Where the fuck have I been, to not know this was going on?
post #6 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 07:40 AM
Out

So all the Muslims leave the US? Sounds like our last days will at least be peaceful!

But seriously, I'm sick and tired of the United States acting in a reactive role. It's time we get a little proactive on this. Blatant threats made like this should be handled as if the incident already took place. I've never said this before because I would only want to as a last resort, but we should back our people out of the area and give that place a cleansing. I couldn't really care less what anyone else's opinion is anymore and the civilian casualties would be more than worth it. If those countires don't like it, get out when we do. They should have nipped it in the butt when Al Qeada was a cub scout group instead of pretending like they didn't know what was going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Let's roll.
IN!!!
post #7 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 07:44 AM

Looks like I will be going to Wal Mart today and picking up some water, duct tape, etc. I have been needing to have a little corner of a closet stocked with survival equipment and supplies for a long time. I guess today is as good as any.
post #8 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 07:54 AM
Lifer

sounds like a bunch of bullshit....
post #9 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw33
sounds like a bunch of bullshit....
No, here is an actual taped recording of what will happen.

http://endofworld.net/
post #10 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 08:19 AM
Worship me

This a lot of crap IMO and even if it isn't Homeland Security is all over it. The scenario that they are hinting at is a dirty bomb scenario which is a conventional explosive that scatters radioactive nuclear waste over a wide area when it goes off.

If something like this does happen then I am all for what we should have done in the first place with Afghanistan...

"You have Bin Laden, you got 24 hours to hand him over..."

24 hours go by with no Bin Laden

Tactical nuclear strike on Afghanistan city.

Repeat

No one had the guts to do this shit the first time. Now he's hiding in Pakistan and all indications are that they aren't even really looking for him anymore and we are too chickenshit to do anything about it. Substitute Pakistan in my method above and you'll see how I would prefer we deal with the aftermath of such an attack. I'm with Denny, I could give a rat's ass about their civilians, I'm tired of seeing them on TV acting like they are civilized. They aren't civilized, they are fucking animals and the sooner we treat them like animals the sooner this whole thing is going to end.
post #11 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 08:37 AM
Lifer

Fuck them, they are all full of shit.
post #12 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 09:36 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
If something like this does happen then I am all for what we should have done in the first place with Afghanistan...
Why wait for it?!?! That's what I'm screamin'!
post #13 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 09:37 AM

I wish R Lee Ermey was the President.
post #14 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 09:56 AM
Top Gun Actor

Quote:
I wish R Lee Ermey was the President.
I like the way you think Devil

If you dont have an AR15 with a few thousand rounds sitting in your closet, your behind the curve.

“Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as the night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.” — Sun Tzu
post #15 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsredgt50

If you dont have an AR15 with a few thousand rounds sitting in your closet, your behind the curve.
Mossberg 12 guage sawed off. And bolt action sniper rifle.
post #16 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:02 AM
Top Gun Actor

Quote:
Mossberg 12 guage sawed off. And bolt action sniper rifle.
LOL I'll spot 'em you pop 'em

“Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as the night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.” — Sun Tzu
post #17 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:03 AM

Quote:
LOL I'll spot 'em you pop 'em
oorahh
post #18 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:03 AM
World Record Holder!

The next major attack will be something like a dirty bomb blown up in the downtown area of a large city. Make a 3 mile radius uninhabitable for 30 years. If they did that in front of the NASDAQ office building, that would shut down our economy for a few weeks more than likely.
post #19 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:14 AM
Out

Quote:
Looks like I will be going to Wal Mart today and picking up some water, duct tape, etc. I have been needing to have a little corner of a closet stocked with survival equipment and supplies for a long time. I guess today is as good as any.
You wanna copy of my list? On top of things like that, I firmly believe that everyone should stay up with their vaccinations/immunizations, be AT LEAST First Aid/CPR trained (first responder's level at a minimum), have an adequate supply of water, non-perishable goods, portable electricity, a large First Aid kit, weaponry/defense tools, and an emergency response plan (including contacts, evacuation routes, and communiction), and cash. I'm not just saying all this because of recent events, but because it should be in place anyway.

On top of all that's listed above on what you need to know/have, it would be a wise thing to learn about your environment and how to pull/use your resources from there first hand. For example: subsistence farming, tapping natural water supplies, hunting, etc.

I know this sounds like some back-woods-militia-paranoia thing, but who would have thought things would have come as far as they have already? Honestly, I never dreamed of people hijacking planes and flying them into heavily populated buildings before 9/11. Just don't be caught off-guard, but you don't have to spend every extra penny you got and stock up; nor do you have to live in a constant fear. If either the case, then the terrorists have already won.
post #20 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
You wanna copy of my list? On top of things like that, I firmly believe that everyone should stay up with their vaccinations/immunizations, be AT LEAST First Aid/CPR trained (first responder's level at a minimum), have an adequate supply of water, non-perishable goods, portable electricity, a large First Aid kit, weaponry/defense tools, and an emergency response plan (including contacts, evacuation routes, and communiction), and cash. I'm not just saying all this because of recent events, but because it should be in place anyway.

On top of all that's listed above on what you need to know/have, it would be a wise thing to learn about your environment and how to pull/use your resources from there first hand. For example: subsistence farming, tapping natural water supplies, hunting, etc.

I know this sounds like some back-woods-militia-paranoia thing, but who would have thought things would have come as far as they have already? Honestly, I never dreamed of people hijacking planes and flying them into heavily populated buildings before 9/11. Just don't be caught off-guard, but you don't have to spend every extra penny you got and stock up; nor do you have to live in a constant fear. If either the case, then the terrorists have already won.
Yeah,you got it all right. I am gonna make it easy on myself and go and buy a How to Survive book and keep it with the supplies incase something happens to me and my wife is okay. Always good to be prepared.
post #21 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:19 AM
Meeeeooowww

Quote:

Even my wife has an AR.

post #22 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:21 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAN
Even my wife has an AR.
You have a wife?!?!
post #23 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:36 AM
Meeeeooowww

Quote:
You have a wife?!?!
Over a year now.
You didn't get the memo? lol

post #24 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:37 AM
Out

Quote:
Over a year now.
You didn't get the memo? lol
I must not have. Damn... well, congrats!
post #25 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:38 AM
Meeeeooowww

Quote:
I must not have. Damn... well, congrats!
Guess you were still out of town.

thanks.

You know I moved to Florida...right?

post #26 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:38 AM

Maybe the Muslims just need some of my tastey root beer.
post #27 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:39 AM
Out

Quote:
Maybe the Muslims just need some of my tastey root beer.
Why the hell did your rootbeer thread get locked? I smell conspiracy!!
post #28 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:39 AM
Out

Quote:
Guess you were still out of town.

thanks.

You know I moved to Florida...right?
Ya, I got that memo... late.
post #29 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Why the hell did your rootbeer thread get locked? I smell conspiracy!!
Yeah, that is some jihadist bullshit right there!
post #30 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:42 AM
Out

Quote:
Yeah, that is some jihadist bullshit right there!
Allah says, "Fuck root beer!"
post #31 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:42 AM
Top Gun Actor

Quote:
Even my wife has an AR.
She's got the pink one right? I think I remeber seeing it in the Gun Pic thread.

post #32 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:43 AM
Meeeeooowww

Quote:
She's got the pink one right? I think I remeber seeing it in the Gun Pic thread.
yeah....that's what she wanted. lol

post #33 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:46 AM
Top Gun Actor

Quote:
I know this sounds like some back-woods-militia-paranoia thing,
LOL I was just thinking how a lot of the DFWStang members could make up a militia. We could get a militia network going.

post #34 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:46 AM
Out

Quote:
I bet yours has NACAR stickers on it or something to that extent.
post #35 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:49 AM
Top Gun Actor

Quote:
Good stuff

post #36 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 11:00 AM
Meeeeooowww

Quote:
I bet yours has NACAR stickers on it or something to that extent.
lmao....maybe my targets do.

post #37 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 11:01 AM
Out

Quote:
lmao....maybe my targets do.
LOL @ the closet Gordon fan!
post #38 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 11:03 AM
Meeeeooowww

Quote:
LOL @ the closet Gordon fan!
fag
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gordan-baby.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	68472  

post #39 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 11:36 AM
Lifer

Quote:
So all the Muslims leave the US? Sounds like our last days will at least be peaceful!

But seriously, I'm sick and tired of the United States acting in a reactive role. It's time we get a little proactive on this. Blatant threats made like this should be handled as if the incident already took place. I've never said this before because I would only want to as a last resort, but we should back our people out of the area and give that place a cleansing. I couldn't really care less what anyone else's opinion is anymore and the civilian casualties would be more than worth it. If those countires don't like it, get out when we do. They should have nipped it in the butt when Al Qeada was a cub scout group instead of pretending like they didn't know what was going on.

IN!!!
I feel the same way. As long as we worry about being politically correct and trying to appease the UN, we will never be able to defeat these loons. The problem with beating them is the fact that they blend in with the normal peaceful people so you never know who to take out. Now they are trying to do the same thing over here. If that happens, we're screwed.

Apparently, the peacful muslims are sympathetic to them too. How often do you see them condeming what the extremist are saying or doing? Yet, you see them demonstrating against the US quite often. I don't like to kill innocent bystanders, but as far as I'm concerned, all is fair in love and war. If there has to be collateral damage, then so be it.
post #40 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 11:53 AM
Top Gun Actor

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up
If there has to be collateral damage, then so be it.
"....and the word was spoken" Fuck'em all

post #41 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 302_plus_a_few
The next major attack will be something like a dirty bomb blown up in the downtown area of a large city. Make a 3 mile radius uninhabitable for 30 years. If they did that in front of the NASDAQ office building, that would shut down our economy for a few weeks more than likely.
BULL SHIT!
Ever hear of backups?
post #42 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 12:01 PM

I don't understand the name thing.....David, Peter ect I know these are
normal US names and out of the Bible but I "thought" the Jihad was all
about them claiming they did this or that?

That's there deal right kill a few infidels and go see Alla and get your name
on TV and be a martar.

I'm so down with the DFWstangs/guns club.
post #43 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 12:03 PM
Lifer

What they dont realize if more shit happens, I guarantee you more pissed off americans with guns will start taking out random dirkas. It happened right after 9/11.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #44 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 12:10 PM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98COBRA#770
I don't understand the name thing.....David, Peter ect I know these are
normal US names and out of the Bible but I "thought" the Jihad was all
about them claiming they did this or that?

That's there deal right kill a few infidels and go see Alla and get your name
on TV and be a martar.

I'm so down with the DFWstangs/guns club.
Trust me. They will claim it, they just need to have an "in" that's less conspicuous.
post #45 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 12:11 PM
Lifer

I wonder what the reaction would be if we started burning their flags and figures that represented Allah?

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #46 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 12:13 PM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BAD06
I wonder what the reaction would be if we started burning their flags and figures that represented Allah?
Most of us wouldn't waste our time, just go right to the source with the torch
post #47 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 12:15 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Most of us wouldn't waste our time, just go right to the source with the torch
Mercenary sounds like a great career move.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #48 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 12:24 PM
Top Gun Actor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BAD06
Mercenary sounds like a great career move.
Its a great stress reliever!

www.cochiseconsult.com
www.triplecanopy.com
www.blackwaterusa.com
www.dyn-intl.com

Good luck!

post #49 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 12:29 PM
Top Gun Actor

I turned down a 200k contract with DynCorp (dyn-int.com) to go be a VIP Bodyguard/Counter Terrorist Team. I wanted to go so bad but I have a family and it would'nt be very fair for them if I got my ass killed.

post #50 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 12:40 PM
Out

Triple canopy would be where I'd go if anything. Becky (racegirl) is now with Blackwater.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement