I love this bleeding heart liberal bull... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
Worship me

I love this bleeding heart liberal bull$hit...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/09/15/imm....ap/index.html

STILLMORE, Georgia (AP) -- Trailer parks lie abandoned. The poultry plant is scrambling to replace more than half its workforce. Business has dried up at stores where Mexican laborers once lined up to buy food, beer and cigarettes just weeks ago.

This Georgia community of about 1,000 people has become little more than a ghost town since September 1, when federal agents began rounding up illegal immigrants.

The sweep has had the unintended effect of underscoring just how vital the illegal immigrants were to the local economy.

More than 120 illegal immigrants have been loaded onto buses bound for immigration courts in Atlanta, 189 miles away. Hundreds more fled Emanuel County. Residents say many scattered into the woods, camping out for days. They worry some are still hiding without food.

At least one child, born a U.S. citizen, was left behind by his Mexican parents: 2-year-old Victor Perez-Lopez. The toddler's mother, Rosa Lopez, left her son with Julie Rodas when the raids began and fled the state. The boy's father was deported to Mexico.

"When his momma brought this baby here and left him, tears rolled down her face and mine too," Rodas said. "She said, `Julie, will you please take care of my son because I have no money, no way of paying rent?"'

For five years, Rodas has made a living watching the children of workers at the Crider Inc. poultry plant, where the vast majority of employees were Mexican immigrants. She learned Spanish, and considered many immigrants among her closest friends. She threw parties for their children's birthdays and baptisms.

The only child in Rodas' care now, besides her own son, is Victor. Her customers have disappeared.

Federal agents also swarmed into a trailer park operated by David Robinson. Illegal immigrants were handcuffed and taken away. Almost none have returned. Robinson bought an American flag and posted it by the pond out front -- upside down, in protest.

"These people might not have American rights, but they've damn sure got human rights," Robinson said. "There ain't no reason to treat them like animals."

The raids came during a fall election season in which immigration is a top issue.

Illegal immigrant population doubles
Last month, the federal government reported that Georgia had the fastest-growing illegal immigrant population in the country. The number more than doubled from an estimated 220,000 in 2000 to 470,000 last year. This year, state lawmakers passed some of the nation's toughest measures targeting illegal immigrants, and Republican Gov. Sonny Perdue last week vowed a statewide crackdown on document fraud.

Other than the Crider plant, there isn't much in Stillmore. Four small stores, a coin laundry and a Baptist church share downtown with City Hall, the fire department and a post office. "We're poor but proud," Mayor Marilyn Slater said, as if that is the town motto.

The 2000 Census put Stillmore's population at 730, but Slater said uncounted immigrants probably made it more than 1,000. Not anymore, with so many homes abandoned and the streets practically empty.

"This reminds me of what I read about Nazi Germany, the Gestapo coming in and yanking people up," Slater said.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman Marc Raimondi would not discuss details of the raids. "We can't lose sight of the fact that these people were here illegally," Raimondi said.

Businesses may have to close
At Sucursal Salina No. 2, a store stocked with Mexican fruit sodas and snacks, cashier Alberto Gonzalez said Wednesday that the owner may shutter the place. By midday, Gonzalez has had only six customers. Normally, he would see 100.

The B&S convenience store, owned by Keith and Regan Slater, the mayor's son and grandson, has lost about 80 percent of its business.

"These people come over here to make a better way of life, not to blow us up," complained Keith Slater, who keeps a portrait of Ronald Reagan on the wall. "I'm a die-hard Republican, but I think we missed the boat with this one."

Since the mid-1990s, Stillmore has grown dependent on the paychecks of Mexican workers who originally came for seasonal farm labor, picking the area's famous Vidalia onions. Many then took year-round jobs at the Crider plant, with a workforce of about 900.

Crider President David Purtle said the agents began inspecting the company's employment records in May. They found 700 suspected illegal immigrants, and supervisors handed out letters over the summer ordering them to prove they came to the U.S. legally or be fired. Only about 100 kept their jobs.

The arrests started at the plant September 1. During the Labor Day weekend, agents with guns and bulletproof vests converged on workers' homes after getting the addresses from Crider's files.

No people, no work
Antonio Lopez, who came here two years ago from Chiapas, Mexico, and worked at the Crider plant, said agents kicked in his front door. Lopez, 32, and his 15-year-old son were handcuffed and taken by bus to Atlanta with 30 others. Because of the boy, Lopez said, both were allowed to return. In his back pocket, he carries an order to return to Atlanta for a court hearing February 2.

But now, "there's no people here and I don't have any work," he said.

The poultry plant has limped along with half its normal workforce. Crider increased its starting wages by $1 an hour to help recruit new workers.

Stacie Bell, 23, started work canning chicken at Crider a week ago. She said the pay, $7.75 an hour, led her to leave her $5.60-an-hour job as a Wal-Mart cashier in nearby Statesboro. Still, Bell said she felt bad about the raids.

"If they knew eventually that they were going to have to do that, they should have never let them come over here," she said.

My favorite part is this:
"The poultry plant has limped along with half its normal workforce. Crider increased its starting wages by $1 an hour to help recruit new workers."

Gives you an idea of what happens once you don't have people who will work for jack shit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006, 11:55 AM
PAN

Good last line, and so very true. If we get rid of them, our wages go up. So, for the slow ones, we have no more law breakers and our families are better off. Get the picture? Probably not but...
post #3 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006, 02:34 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

I know that the government is just doing it for show but the results can't be denied. Illegal immigrants are supressing wages.

Not only that, but every one of those illegals had to have had a fake Social Security number to get a job. How much identiy theft is this country going to put up with?

We're Adopting. Contact us through our website.

http://www.theboyetts.com

You can also LIKE us on Facebook

post #4 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 04:05 AM
Musician for the deaf

That wouldn't happen in Hazzard county. Not on Roscoe P. Coaltrain's watch.

He would have supplied better ID for the workers.
post #5 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 11:15 AM
Lifer

Why do we have to resort to name calling and label them as liberals? LOL

I love this part, which will probably be lost to the bleeding hearts among us:

Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman Marc Raimondi would not discuss details of the raids. "We can't lose sight of the fact that these people were here illegally," Raimondi said.

So where are the liberals from the site on this topic? LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #6 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 01:34 PM
Lifer

[QUOTE=Sgt Beavis] Illegal immigrants are supressing wages.

Are you serious? The damned Republican congress is supressing wages! They have given themselves seven (count them, 7) pay raises since they have raised the minimum wage in this country. If they were to raise the minimum wage, it stands to reason that people could afford to buy more, thus helping the economy.

DeWayne
post #7 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 10:02 PM
Time Served

Please don't..

Get me started on minimum wage.
Think about it.
If you make minimum you either need to work better or change jobs.
Increase in minumum wage pays only the very bottom of wage earners.
I had to exlain to a young lady making 1.35 (may be wrong figure as my memory bites)over minimum wage last time it went up that she got no raise.
And now she was only making .15 over minimum.
We watched as the headoffice sent in price increases to pay for the wage increase. Everyones costs went up....hard workers had less earning power and dregs had more money!
Union wages are also tied into minimum wage as a percent.
Say union contract says wages for building widgets will be twice minumum...
Old wage 5.00 widget makers get 10.00
New wage is 6.00 widget makers get 12.00.
Widget price goes up.
Taxes on wages go up for union and dregs...taxes on prices are more.
Winners of a minimum wage increase....dregs, Unions and government!!!
Which one are you?

Bruce
post #8 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 10:05 PM
Time Served

Not just Repubs

[QUOTE=12SecondT-Bird]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Beavis
Illegal immigrants are supressing wages.

Are you serious? The damned Republican congress is supressing wages! They have given themselves seven (count them, 7) pay raises since they have raised the minimum wage in this country. If they were to raise the minimum wage, it stands to reason that people could afford to buy more, thus helping the economy.
I don't see Democrats turning down the increases.
Congress is full of crooks, deal makers and swindlers.
The trick is to elect one that is on your side and better than the rest!!

Bruce
post #9 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 10:27 PM
OLD SCHOOL crew

I'm not sure where I stand on minimum wage. The only time I worked at minimum wage was as a freshman in HS, it was 4.25 then. I was working for a small business and was very young, basically, the owner wanted to make sure I was going to stay around for awhile, could do what I said I could, and wasn't the typical shiftless-irresponsible teen.

After two months he bumped me up to 6.50 I think, never went down from there at any job I had that paid hourly as a kid.

In a business mgt class I had we went over some big corporations and how they pay people. Some jobs will always have a lot of turn-over, no matter what you pay (within reason) McDonalds spent a lot of time trying to figure out the best way to compensate people and make the job interesting, people still quit at the same rate. Basically, the job required such little skill, no matter what they paid, people got b-o-r-e-d and went elsewhere. It was cheaper for them to pay minimum wage and have 100% turn-over in a year in their entry-level positions, than pay more, and continue to have the same amount of turnover.

If minimum wage is increased, businesses like that will just pass the cost on to the consumer.

It's unfortunate that some people (very poorly educated people, immigrants,ex-cons) have to work jobs like that, but simply bumping the pay isn't the answer. Work there for awhile, get some experience, some job history, and move on, that's what MOST of those employers (fast food) expect you to do.

Buy my 98 Civic 5spd - New A/C $2250 over 40mpg on the [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
I want to live as an outlaw, or what used to be called a Free American.
Quote:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories. And to render even them safe, their minds must be improved to a certain degree." --Thomas Jefferson
post #10 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-18-2006, 10:45 AM

If you're working for minimum wage, you're a worthless piece of shit anyway...

Unless you're a crip, then you're... well you're still worthless. But I'm more proud of you than some of those other non-crip worthless pieces of shit!
post #11 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-18-2006, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobieF3
It's unfortunate that some people (very poorly educated people, immigrants,ex-cons) have to work jobs like that, but simply bumping the pay isn't the answer. Work there for awhile, get some experience, some job history, and move on, that's what MOST of those employers (fast food) expect you to do.
Why do that when you can just sit in that job, doing jack shit and keep crying until the big bad government orders the big bad company you work for to give you a well deserved pay raise for doing work that a monkey could do?
post #12 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-18-2006, 10:56 AM
Never settle always excel

Well they need to do that in Dallas for a change. I saw like 200 guys hanging out on the eastern side of 35 in Lewisville this weekend waiting for work, can bet money they were 80% plus illegals. We had some chick in our grad class this summer that kept trying to correct me by saying they weren't illegals the were simply un-registered LOL. Yep she was nuts.
post #13 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 04:12 PM
Lifer

The section below demonstrates how illegal immigration is dragging our wages down. Now that they've left, it's already improving.

"The poultry plant has limped along with half its normal workforce. Crider increased its starting wages by $1 an hour to help recruit new workers.

Stacie Bell, 23, started work canning chicken at Crider a week ago. She said the pay, $7.75 an hour, led her to leave her $5.60-an-hour job as a Wal-Mart cashier in nearby Statesboro. Still, Bell said she felt bad about the raids."

It's about time the govt does something instead of just talking to get votes.
post #14 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 04:20 PM Thread Starter
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up
It's about time the govt does something instead of just talking to get votes.
Don't fall for it. They aren't doing shit.
post #15 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 04:49 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Why do we have to resort to name calling and label them as liberals? LOL

I love this part, which will probably be lost to the bleeding hearts among us:

So where are the liberals from the site on this topic? LOL

90% of the poeple you call liberal on this site aren't liberals. That's where they are.

If they're here illegally... Fuck 'em.
post #16 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 04:52 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
90% of the poeple you call liberal on this site aren't liberals. That's where they are.

If they're here illegally... Fuck 'em.
LOL, then why did you feel the need to respond? Please don't try and argue you are conservative or even moderate.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #17 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 04:55 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Quote:
LOL, then why did you feel the need to respond? Please don't try and argue you are conservative or even moderate.

You like to put words in peoples mouths almost as much as cock, dontcha?
post #18 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 04:56 PM
Lifer

Quote:
You like to put words in peoples mouths almost as much as cock, dontcha?
I may put words in your mouth, but I have no desire to put my cock there. LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #19 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 04:57 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Quote:
I may put words in your mouth, but I have no desire to put my cock there. LOL

Don't lie, big boy.
post #20 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 04:59 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Don't lie, big boy.
I guess I will ask instead of putting words in your mouth, do you want to suck my dick?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #21 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 05:01 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Quote:
I guess I will ask instead of putting words in your mouth, do you want to suck my dick?

I wouldn't suck your dick with your mouth.
post #22 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 05:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Don't fall for it. They aren't doing shit.
That's funny, cause as I was typing that out, I was wondering to myself how much of what they did was just for show.
post #23 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 05:27 PM Thread Starter
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up
That's funny, cause as I was typing that out, I was wondering to myself how much of what they did was just for show.
Exactly...they will put on a good show up until election time and that will be it. The corporations who pay the crooks in Congress don't want to lose their source of cheap as hell labor. And the average Joe gets to keep right on paying for the healthcare and social services for their labor pool.
post #24 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 05:27 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I wouldn't suck your dick with your mouth.
You would die trying even if you wanted to.

Very interesting how gay sex is on your mind so much. But yeah, no gay guys get married to women, so you are safe, right?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #25 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 07:41 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Quote:
You would die trying even if you wanted to.

Very interesting how gay sex is on your mind so much. But yeah, no gay guys get married to women, so you are safe, right?

And the biggest homophobes are usually fags themselves. Aren't you married as well? Owned yourself in 3 posts. I'd say it's a new record, but it really isn't even close.
post #26 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 08:18 PM
Lifer

Quote:
And the biggest homophobes are usually fags themselves. Aren't you married as well? Owned yourself in 3 posts. I'd say it's a new record, but it really isn't even close.

Yep, been married for 13 years. You forget one thing, you are the one who wanted to give me a blowjob, not the other way around.

Your fascination with gay marriage and performing oral sex on other males is probably a better indication of your sexuality than my opposition to gay marriage is about mine. I doubt your simple mind would agree, but that is just more proof of my point about you.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #27 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 08:33 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Quote:
You forget one thing, you are the one who wanted to give me a blowjob, not the other way around.

Quote/link?
post #28 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 08:53 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Quote/link?
Post #17 this thread. You say I put words and cock in your mouth. So far, everytime I have had my cock in a girls mouth, they were giving me a blowjob.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #29 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 09:03 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Quote:
Post #17 this thread. You say I put words and cock in your mouth. So far, everytime I have had my cock in a girls mouth, they were giving me a blowjob.

Quote the word "My" in that post, please? I must have missed it.

Really? Every time you were getting a BJ, eh? What else would you be doing? Taking their temperature?
post #30 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 09:23 PM
not exclude

sig check
post #31 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 09:29 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
sig check

lmao! Yet, somewhere in that little tin brain of his, he thinks I offered it to him instead of vice versa. Perfect. This guy most be the most confused person on the internet.
post #32 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:38 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Quote the word "My" in that post, please? I must have missed it.

Really? Every time you were getting a BJ, eh? What else would you be doing? Taking their temperature?
This from the guy who doesn't see why he gets labeled a liberal even though he comes into a thread making fun of liberals and picks a fight with a conservative.

An ardent defender of gay marriage talks about me putting words and cock in his mouth also? Hmmm, could be a pattern developing.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #33 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:40 PM
Lifer

Quote:
sig check
Are you still trying to join tally's crew by following him around with your nose up his ass? Just plain sad.

Maybe at the next meeting they will vote you in, after all, he is the leader.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #34 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 11:27 PM
not exclude

Quote:
Are you still trying to join tally's crew by following him around with your nose up his ass? Just plain sad.

Maybe at the next meeting they will vote you in, after all, he is the leader.
I was unaware that Talisman had a crew. I also was unaware that I was following him. Since there are a whole two active threads in this forum, I'm frankly surprised that you came to that conclusion. You never fail to surprise me.
post #35 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 02:46 AM
Musician for the deaf

Man, I need a crew! How do I go about it? Do I have to own some people first?
post #36 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 10:02 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I was unaware that Talisman had a crew. I also was unaware that I was following him. Since there are a whole two active threads in this forum, I'm frankly surprised that you came to that conclusion. You never fail to surprise me.

Sadly you haven't ever surprised me. So what do you think about the point of the thread?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #37 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 10:02 AM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
Man, I need a crew! How do I go about it? Do I have to own some people first?
I think you have to apply through 90 Notch, he seems to know alot about these crews.
post #38 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 10:05 AM
not exclude

Quote:
Sadly you haven't ever surprised me. So what do you think about the point of the thread?
Good one! Get that one from reading the last sentence of my post or did someone read my post to you?

I think the point of the thread is a textbook case of spin, nothing terribly new.
post #39 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 11:01 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Good one! Get that one from reading the last sentence of my post or did someone read my post to you?

I think the point of the thread is a textbook case of spin, nothing terribly new.
I am shocked, a liberal thinks it's spin!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #40 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 12:39 PM
not exclude

I'm literally ROFL at all the PMs this clown has sent me. It appears my pretty new sig. has him all upset. Unfortunately all he has been able to do is call me immature and a liberal (oh no!). Oh yeah, and an MS kid. *Pats 90 Notch on the back* Nice try, pal!

Btw slugger, so far, out of all the people who have made my sig. You have BY FAR exceeded any previous responses/reactions. It's entertainment such as you that keeps me coming back to this site *tear*
post #41 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 02:54 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Fair Trade

Send 1 Illegal home and give that job to someone on welfare. Solve 2 problems at a time!
post #42 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 03:46 PM
IA2

It is amazing that americans will in fact take jobs that "americans won't do" when the job pays enough for someone living here legally to make a living on the wage.
post #43 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 04:55 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Quote:
I'm literally ROFL at all the PMs this clown has sent me. It appears my pretty new sig. has him all upset. Unfortunately all he has been able to do is call me immature and a liberal (oh no!). Oh yeah, and an MS kid. *Pats 90 Notch on the back* Nice try, pal!

Btw slugger, so far, out of all the people who have made my sig. You have BY FAR exceeded any previous responses/reactions. It's entertainment such as you that keeps me coming back to this site *tear*

LMGDAO. Forward that to me, if you don't mind. Funny how it's a big conspiracy when someone agrees with me, and points him out for being the tard he is. Obviously it's a well orchestrated conspiracy by the subversive liberal dfwstangs Krew. It couldn't possibly be that he is wrong, and misread something for the one billionth time.
post #44 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 05:42 PM
Lifer

Quote:

I pm to ask why you quote me out of context and only partial sentences like a MS kid. I guess that makes me upset? I never asked you to stop, did I?

I was trying to point out how silly you are for doing it, since you would have to lie if anyone asked you and you didn't admit it was apartial and out of context quote.

You are one of only a few I have made fun of on this site, and amazingly, you are one of that same group who chose to quote me in your sig. At least the others didn't alter it like a MS kid.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #45 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 05:43 PM
Lifer

Quote:
LMGDAO. Forward that to me, if you don't mind. Funny how it's a big conspiracy when someone agrees with me, and points him out for being the tard he is. Obviously it's a well orchestrated conspiracy by the subversive liberal dfwstangs Krew. It couldn't possibly be that he is wrong, and misread something for the one billionth time.
I think Casper wants to join, can you get him in?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #46 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 05:51 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Thumbs up

Holy hell, you sent him SIX fucking PMs trying to get him to take it out of his sig? LMGDFAO!!!
post #47 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 05:53 PM
not exclude

Seven, just got another.
post #48 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 05:55 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Seven, just got another.

I'm laughing so hard I think I just cracked a rib.
post #49 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 05:56 PM
not exclude

Quote:
I pm to ask why you quote me out of context and only partial sentences like a MS kid. I guess that makes me upset? I never asked you to stop, did I?
Lies! I'm fairly positive you never asked me that question.
post #50 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 08:08 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Holy hell, you sent him SIX fucking PMs trying to get him to take it out of his sig? LMGDFAO!!!
If he told you I asked him to remove it, he is a liar. If he told you I thought he was a loser for doing partial quotes out of context, well he is getting a little closer to the truth.

I have not pm'd anyone else who quoted me correctly. If he had put a few "..." to indicate a partial sentence, it would have been correct.

Besides, you are the one who said I had put words and cock in your mouth. If any quote should be put in a sig, it should be that one. Maybe if I was still in middle school I would have.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

Sponsored Links
Advertisement