9/11 was an inside job? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 08:09 AM Thread Starter

9/11 was an inside job?

So i haven't really been into all that stuff about what happened, but i'm riding home yesterday, and on the back of this mini van, i see "911 was an inside job". That pissed me the hell off! I kindly flipped them the bird as i rode by. Have any of ya'll heard anything like that? How can they be so brave to live in this country, and display such words?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 08:23 AM
Resident Curmudgeon

Hey CBRJ,

If you have not already noticed, we're surrounded by idiots. What you saw was just more proof of it.

mardyn

R.I.P. James E. Berry 01/03/57-- 01/14/05

post #3 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 08:37 AM Thread Starter

Oh trust me, i've noticed. And alot of them are on this board.

But really, that just bothered the hell out of me to see that. And they were caucasian(sp?). I might understand if they were some kind of foreigner.

post #4 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 11:25 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrjames

But really, that just bothered the hell out of me to see that. And they were caucasian(sp?). I might understand if they were some kind of foreigner.
Well at least you let them know how you felt about it. You should've kicked off their mirror. Fucking heartless morons.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #5 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-26-2006, 07:25 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

I carry an extra WTC mini-statue made of fucking steel in my car just in case I see people like that so I can throw it through their window. Ass holes.

post #6 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-29-2006, 07:21 AM

Quote:
So i haven't really been into all that stuff about what happened, but i'm riding home yesterday, and on the back of this mini van, i see "911 was an inside job". That pissed me the hell off! I kindly flipped them the bird as i rode by. Have any of ya'll heard anything like that? How can they be so brave to live in this country, and display such words?

You ever see something like that again feel free to take a bat and bust out all their windows and say it is in honor of my cousin that died their that day..... I will be more than happy to bail you out of jail!
post #7 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-29-2006, 07:26 AM
4 Cams are better than 1

they are going to end up getting whooped or ran off the road by someone who lost family or friends on 9/11
post #8 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-29-2006, 06:51 PM Thread Starter

Yeah, i'm sure they have had plenty of run ins with people over it. And if any of ya'll are in the Ft. Worth area, i saw this white mini van on 820 and Bryant Irvin.
post #9 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 08:17 AM
Never settle always excel

The people on this very thread are showing just how much we are surrounded by idiots. I think what they had on the car was dumb and anti-american but if you are so pathetic that anytime someone displays something that offends you, you need to resort to physical violence that shows how pathetic some of you really are. The idea is freedom, free to be stupid but not free to mangle someones property with a bat or kick off a mirror possibly placing others in harms way while driving down the road. Free to display what you like, just like some people display ant-abortion, others have Calvin peeing on a chevy sign, etc.I doubt any of you actually have the nuts to act out your fantasy warrior type shit anyhow.
post #10 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 11:43 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Waaa, waaaa Im a bleeding heart, let everyone do what they want, this world would be a much better place. Free everything....
Fixed, for the Liberal.

I suppose you also feel KKK rally speeches are alright too.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #11 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 11:46 AM
Racist....that means you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Ac
Fixed, for the Liberal.

LMGDAO!
post #12 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 11:55 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
LMGDAO!
Its true though! I guess this guy has never heard of "likely to incite imminent lawless action" speech.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #13 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 12:00 PM
Worship me

Quote:
The people on this very thread are showing just how much we are surrounded by idiots. I think what they had on the car was dumb and anti-american but if you are so pathetic that anytime someone displays something that offends you, you need to resort to physical violence that shows how pathetic some of you really are. The idea is freedom, free to be stupid but not free to mangle someones property with a bat or kick off a mirror possibly placing others in harms way while driving down the road. Free to display what you like, just like some people display ant-abortion, others have Calvin peeing on a chevy sign, etc.I doubt any of you actually have the nuts to act out your fantasy warrior type shit anyhow.
Says the guy who wants to act like he's going to do something when someone calls him a dumbass on the internet.
post #14 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 12:17 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Come the fuck on PT. Are you really that un-American? Two of the most prominent architectural pieces in this country were taken to the ground because some lawless haji mother fuckers hijacked American aircraft and flew them in to the buildings. The largest (area wise) building in this country had a plane flown in to the side of it. Do you not feel anger and rage when you see fellow "Americans", if you want to call them that, with dumb ass stickers on their car? Jesus, Mary, and Jospeh.

post #15 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 12:22 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Says the guy who wants to act like he's going to do something when someone calls him a dumbass on the internet.

LMGDAO!!!!! I forgot about that shit.

DUMBASS!
post #16 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 12:32 PM
ebay pimp

I think some of you misunderstand what PT said. Re-read it, he mostly states that if you don't like a bumper sticker on someone's car, you don't have the right to assault them or jack with thier car.

Scott
post #17 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 12:35 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by White trash wagon
I think some of you misunderstand what PT said. Re-read it, he mostly states that if you don't like a bumper sticker on someone's car, you don't have the right to assault them or jack with thier car.

Scott
Sure we do. It is a free country right? It's not a crime if you don't get caught...

post #18 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 12:37 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90StangLX5.0
Sure we do. It is a free country right? It's not a crime if you don't get caught...
post #19 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 12:40 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Scott
And I think you need to Re-Read what I said. Its not considered "Free Speech" if it is "likely to incite imminent lawless action". Brandenburg vs. Ohio?

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #20 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 12:41 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:
And I think you need to Re-Read what I said. Its not considered "Free Speech" if it is "likely to incite imminent lawless action". Brandenburg vs. Ohio?
Touche.

post #21 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 12:47 PM Thread Starter

So yeah, this thread is taking off now!

So PT, if someone related to you were gunned down, and the killer got away with it, and displayed it on their vehicle allll the time, and you ran across it, you wouldn't feel enough anger to want to do them or teir vehicle any harm?
post #22 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 12:53 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:

So PT, if someone related to you were gunned down, and the killer got away with it, and displayed it on their vehicle allll the time, and you ran across it, you wouldn't feel enough anger to want to do them or teir vehicle any harm?
He will reply "no" for one simple reason, he more than likely has never been put in that kind of situation. The same could be said for most people who critisize 9/11.

post #23 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 12:59 PM
Out

I'm taking that bumper sticker as an admission of guilt. Would I be wrong?
post #24 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 01:02 PM
ebay pimp

Quote:
How could this incite lawless action?

post #25 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 02:12 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:
How could this incite lawless action?

His quote would not incite lawless action. The person's sticker on the car would, and quite possibly will. I know for a fact that if I saw something like that, the person would get AT VERY LEAST a good ass ripping.

post #26 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Fixed, for the Liberal.

I don't like their message but if they wish to be a group of dumbasses feel free. Also, understanding that freedom does not equate to being a liberal might help you out. You will have to excuse me if I don't agree with you by the way, you are free to call me a liberal no matter how wrong you are but seeing I vote right sided you're kinda wrong. Pardon me if feel as though I spent 10 years in the military protecting the freedoms most dismiss, possibly you, maybe due to ignorance. If you feel attacking a persons car or property is correct when they don't hold your opinion then maybe you would be more comfortable living in China or North Korea where freedom doesn't exist. I don't give two turds if you like my opinion, it isn't like your gonna do anything about it, LOL. This forum is just packed with people patting one another on the back and agreeing that anyone that doesn't agree with their concensus should be somehow attacked. Pardon me for comprehending what the very word freedom means, go get a dictionary commie boy!
post #27 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 02:25 PM

Quote:
His quote would not incite lawless action. The person's sticker on the car would, and quite possibly will. I know for a fact that if I saw something like that, the person would get AT VERY LEAST a good ass ripping.
Why because you somehow feel you have more right to express your opinion than they do theirs, no matter how wrong they are, this is America jack. I'd tell you to go f*** yourself if I had a bumper sticker you didn't like and you decided to "rip" on me, LOL.
post #28 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 02:31 PM

Quote:

I don't see how some idiot thinking that 9-11 was a conspiracy of our government can somehow be equated to someone I know being killed. Yes I did know two people who died during the 9-11 attacks personally. I don't think that bumper sticker is being displayed by Osama Bin Laden though, it is being displayed by some idiot here locally who is obviously anti-government. I am not sure how your question applies to freedom, did the bumper sticker make you feel as though they were somehow responsible for the deaths of those we lost during 9-11? Do you feel as though your opinion or freedoms are more valid than other US citizens?
post #29 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 02:45 PM
Worship me

Quote:
I don't see how some idiot thinking that 9-11 was a conspiracy of our government can somehow be equated to someone I know being killed. Yes I did know two people who died during the 9-11 attacks personally. I don't think that bumper sticker is being displayed by Osama Bin Laden though, it is being displayed by some idiot here locally who is obviously anti-government. I am not sure how your question applies to freedom, did the bumper sticker make you feel as though they were somehow responsible for the deaths of those we lost during 9-11? Do you feel as though your opinion or freedoms are more valid than other US citizens?
Why are you calling them an idiot if their opinion is just as valid as yours?
post #30 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 03:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I don't like their message but if they wish to be a group of dumbasses feel free. Also, understanding that freedom does not equate to being a liberal might help you out. You will have to excuse me if I don't agree with you by the way, you are free to call me a liberal no matter how wrong you are but seeing I vote right sided you're kinda wrong. Pardon me if feel as though I spent 10 years in the military protecting the freedoms most dismiss, possibly you, maybe due to ignorance. If you feel attacking a persons car or property is correct when they don't hold your opinion then maybe you would be more comfortable living in China or North Korea where freedom doesn't exist. I don't give two turds if you like my opinion, it isn't like your gonna do anything about it, LOL. This forum is just packed with people patting one another on the back and agreeing that anyone that doesn't agree with their concensus should be somehow attacked. Pardon me for comprehending what the very word freedom means, go get a dictionary commie boy!
Dance Dance Dance around.. I still dont see where you told me a difference in hate speech inciting dangerous bahavior vs. this doing the same thing? Its ok though, your filler words are enough to tell me you dont know what the hell you're talking about.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #31 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 03:20 PM
Musician for the deaf

Quote:
No shit. Besides, if they really do believe that, it doesn't mean they don't mourn for the loss.
post #32 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 03:24 PM
Musician for the deaf

Quote:
Practically anything you say falls under that.
post #33 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 03:30 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
Practically anything you say falls under that.
?

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #34 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 03:49 PM
Lifer

i would be SSSOOOO pissed if i was driving down the road and seen that. i think i would have to follow that van and take that sticker off. America has too many cry babies, things need to change, thats for sure

FTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #35 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 04:08 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:
did the bumper sticker make you feel as though they were somehow responsible for the deaths of those we lost during 9-11?
Honestly? Yes, I do.

post #36 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 04:34 PM
Saint's heart sinner skin

Quote:
Come the fuck on PT. Are you really that un-American?
The biggest un-American thing is this thread is people not wanting others to have the freedom of speech.

Quote:
That's a murderer proclaiming his victory, and rubbing it in your face... which isn't even on the same fucking plane as stating an idea or opinion. Like was stated above, you wouldn't bash the windows out of one of these P.O.S. Chevy Silverados because it had Calvin pissing on the blue oval, and it's no different. The opinion doesn't hurt anyone, so just GTFO it. This is ESPECIALLY ironic because everyone on here jumps to throw the word "liberal" around, and say all they do is whine. Y'all are the only ones whining in this thread. "Waaaa, they have a bumper sticker on their car, Waaaa, I don't agree with it, I woulda kicked their ass...." .

The second-most un-patriotic thing is this thread is NOT questioning your government.
"A decent and manly examination of the acts of the Government should not only be tolerated, but encouraged."

"To question your government is the most patriotic thing you can do."

-These are both quotes from, you guessed it, Presidents.

Here are a few more, just in case you're open-minded enough to listen to what REAL patriots have to say. The end question is do you want to associate yourself with these patriots, or "patriots" such as John Ashcroft, Cheney, Bush? I already know where history will place them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppenheimer
We do not believe any group of men adequate enough or wise enough to operate without scrutiny or without criticism. We know that the only way to avoid error is to detect it, that the only way to detect it is to be free to inquire. We know that in secrecy error undetected will flourish and subvert.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reagan
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson
Liberty has never come from government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is the history of resistance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Webster
Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson
If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be... if we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed.
Be informed, don't just believe blindly, or because John Ashcroft says so .
post #37 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 04:44 PM

Ok, I lied... here's one more for ya
Quote:
Republic ... it means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose.
That comes from one of y'all's favorite guys. A real badass, a real patriot, a real cowboy who loves his country, John Wayne.
post #38 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 04:49 PM
Worship me

Questioning your government is one thing, insisting that it had a hand in the largest terrorist act perpetrated on this country is another thing all together IMO. One of the serious problems in our society is the fact that people have the attitude that radical opinions are "just as valid" as more mainstream well-thought ideas. It has contributed to the dumbing down of our entire country. All of a sudden every fruitcake crackpot with a conspiracy theory shouldn't be publicly shamed for his idiotic thoughts. The anonymity of the internet has multiplied this effect by many times. All of a sudden if it is in print and smothered with enough bullshit it must be true. These people should be humiliated if at all possible. I'd feel great about driving by this asshole and giving him the finger.

Should they be physically beaten? No Should they be able to display their idiotic ideas without recourse from more sane people. Sure they should. Can they? Of course not! The reason why is because their display is irresponsible. Should I be able to leave my car running at the 7-11 with the keys in it when I go in to get a Slurpee? Sure I should. Why don't I? Hell it wouldn't be responsible! Expecting to have a bumper sticker like that on the back of your car and to at the same time not get the shit kicked out of you is just as irresponsible IMO.
post #39 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 04:53 PM
Banned

I don't think that the gov't was solely behind 9/11 but I think that there is more to the story than was originally thought. Watching slow-motion footage of the towers collapsing, you can clearly see implosions on the lower floors as the buildings are collapsing. Also, seriously, where the fuck is the plane that smashed into the pentagon? It sure as hell isn't in the twilight zone.
post #40 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 05:05 PM
Lifer

Quote:
?
I'm lost why you're stating Brandenburg v. Ohio when it pretty much has no backing on your argument.
post #41 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 05:13 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopnut2
I don't think that the gov't was solely behind 9/11 but I think that there is more to the story than was originally thought. Watching slow-motion footage of the towers collapsing, you can clearly see implosions on the lower floors as the buildings are collapsing. Also, seriously, where the fuck is the plane that smashed into the pentagon? It sure as hell isn't in the twilight zone.
Jesus Jones...another one...do you hang out with Super Coupe/Tamestang and 92 Notch?

post #42 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Jesus Jones...another one...do you hang out with Super Coupe/Tamestang and 92 Notch?
No, he's just looking at the UN-ALTERED videotape of the tower going down. There are explosions going down the building several floors ahead of each collapsing floor. It was even stated by a scientist that those were implosions, who later said he was misquoted... his employer... the FBI.

We could all sit and watch and speculate about the Pentagon as well, but the government went to all the surveillance cameras along the way and took the film.
post #43 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 05:42 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod66stang
No, he's just looking at the UN-ALTERED videotape of the tower going down. There are explosions going down the building several floors ahead of each collapsing floor. It was even stated by a scientist that those were implosions, who later said he was misquoted... his employer... the FBI.

We could all sit and watch and speculate about the Pentagon as well, but the government went to all the surveillance cameras along the way and took the film.
Explain to me why the government would want to blow up the World Trade Center.
post #44 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Why are you calling them an idiot if their opinion is just as valid as yours?
That is a good question Al, it just seemed to flow easier when I wrote it that way.
post #45 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 06:02 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod66stang

You're right...it's a government conspiracy...fucking hooligans. When a building collapses the air has to go somewhere...it takes the quickest and easiest route out. The air is being displaced my solid mass and is being forced elsewhere...if you think those were implosions, you need to get a fucking clue....just sayin'.

post #46 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 06:02 PM
I Brake (For) Bitches

Quote:

haha yeah, because if they were some type of foreigner, it was an inside job to them fuckin bastards

Who needs please when we've got guns?
post #47 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 06:02 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:
Your guess is just as good as mine Al...

post #48 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Honestly? Yes, I do.
Well you are free to believe that just as others think that people within our government were responsible for Kennedy's assassination. Does devalue Kennedy's life if Oswald was not the lone assassin? It does not mean the people with the bumper sticker as Casper said "do not mourn the loss", they simply look elsewhere, right or wrong for someone to blame. So you decide to blame someone here in town who didn't fly a plane into the building and most likely does not know Osama personally? in my opinion that is about as logical as the bumper sticker itself, in my opinion of course.
post #49 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 06:09 PM

Quote:
You're right...it's a government conspiracy...fucking hooligans. When a building collapses the air has to go somewhere...it takes the quickest and easiest route out. The air is being displaced my solid mass and is being forced elsewhere...if you think those were implosions, you need to get a fucking clue....just sayin'.
I'm sorry if you don't understand that an implosion comes from somewhere inside, and that it's not the air, or dust that made anyone think that it was an implosion... it was the explosions seen coming from the inside of the building, hence the implosion of the whole building.
post #50 of 113 (permalink) Old 08-31-2006, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
I never said that the gov't set the explosions. I think the plan involved more than the planes though. I mean come on, you hit the upper level of a building with a plane and it takes as long as it did to finally fuck up the infrastructure enough to make the building collapse? Wasn't it in the early 90's when a bomb went off at the BOTTOM of one of the WTC towers, the most likely place to take down an entire building, and it failed?

I don't know if the Gov't would do anything like that. Also, I don't believe that the president knows about everything that goes on within the Gov't. It very well could be an inside job...or at least a job with some inside help. I don't believe that George Bush is responsible though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement