Mutiny on Flight 613 - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Mutiny on Flight 613

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Quote:
British holidaymakers staged an unprecedented mutiny - refusing to allow their flight to take off until two men they feared were terrorists were forcibly removed.

The extraordinary scenes happened after some of the 150 passengers on a Malaga-Manchester flight overheard two men of Asian appearance apparently talking Arabic.
I guess it isn't against the law for passengers to racially profile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006, 07:41 PM
PAN

Bravo! We need more of this, since those in charge are too damned scared to do what is right. In this case, racial profiling.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006, 08:15 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466
Bravo! We need more of this, since those in charge are too damned scared to do what is right. In this case, racial profiling.
I dont think that the government is afraid of doing something. They dont want to hurt someone's feeling. The PC crap is hurting our ability to fight this.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 06:32 AM
ebay pimp

"The extraordinary scenes happened after some of the 150 passengers on a Malaga-Manchester flight overheard two men of Asian appearance apparently talking Arabic."

Asian guys speaking arabic? that's strange in itself! And the British passengers were able to discern Arabic from Japanese/Chinese/some other Asian language?
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 02:54 PM

I'm not condoning violence, bigotry, racism or anything but obviously govt to govt sanctions don't do anything. The people of other countries do not respond. Until there are person to person sanctions like this flight the people will take no action. If innocent Arabs or Muslims are not able to fly or take part in other current world privileges and activities because of what they are allowing the extremists to do under the guise of the innocent, wouldn't the innocent take action, create change, etc? I say more of this behavior!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 04:12 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White trash wagon
Asian guys speaking arabic? that's strange in itself! And the British passengers were able to discern Arabic from Japanese/Chinese/some other Asian language?
It really is no challenge to discern the two unless you are a complete moron.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by White trash wagon
"The extraordinary scenes happened after some of the 150 passengers on a Malaga-Manchester flight overheard two men of Asian appearance apparently talking Arabic."

You can you tell the difference between Spanish and Japanese. Because you are exposed to them. If you were raised in Europe with all the different langages around you, then you will be able to tell.

I was watch a video on the internet with my boss from Germany. I asked if that was German, sounded like it. He said it was Danish.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement