Hezbollah stores rockets in mosque - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 09:26 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010
 
TexasDevilDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Fort Worth, Texas (North Side)
Posts: 14,140
Hezbollah stores rockets in mosque

http://www.southernillinoisan.com/ar.../d8j1d1m80.txt

Quote:
The village was strategically important because it overlooked an area where Hezbollah had command posts, Gantz said. The forces seized a cache of weapons and rockets in a village mosque, he added. The village is believed to be a launching point for the rocket attacks on northern Israel.
Typical .
TexasDevilDog is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 09:56 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDevilDog
What do you expect from guys that refuse to show their faces by wearing masks all the time and use religion as an excuse to kill innocent people?

Thats what a coward does.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 10:03 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 6,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
What do you expect from guys that refuse to show their faces by wearing masks all the time and use religion as an excuse to kill innocent people?

Thats what a coward does.

Not a religion... its a cult.

God has nothing to do with the killing of some one because they dont believe what you do. At least not since Jesus and the new covenant.
360 Notch is offline  
 
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 10:10 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 6,759
"We want to wipe them out, and we don't intend for them to ever be there again."

at least Israel knows what is required to end this shit... I dont see too many of the Israilie people bitching about what the army is doing.... the US needs to learn from Israel again.
360 Notch is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 10:10 PM
The Janitor
 
32VfromHell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Sacred Heart Hospital
Posts: 16,424
I hate radical islam as being completely unabashedly intolerant of others and for their human rights violations and desire to destroy the entire western world.


However, calling Islam as a "cult" is no better than radicals in Hezbollah calling for the destruction of all jews and calling the jewish faith a "cult".
32VfromHell is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 10:13 PM
Lifer
 
jw33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: MARINE CORPS EXTREMIST
Posts: 7,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by 360 notch for ur LS1
"We want to wipe them out, and we don't intend for them to ever be there again."

at least Israel knows what is required to end this shit... I dont see too many of the Israilie people bitching about what the army is doing.... the US needs to learn from Israel again.

that's also why you don't see these maniacs video taping themselves chopping off the heads of some of these captured soldiers. They know that the IDF doesn't fuck around...
jw33 is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 10:17 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 6,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32VfromHell
I hate radical islam as being completely unabashedly intolerant of others and for their human rights violations and desire to destroy the entire western world.


However, calling Islam as a "cult" is no better than radicals in Hezbollah calling for the destruction of all jews and calling the jewish faith a "cult".


You know what I mean.... I dont agree with the Jewish faith or Islam. Neither seem to be following what God says to do.

Either way some ones right and someones wrong. Jews, Christians, Cathliocs, Islamics, Mormon, etc...
360 Notch is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 10:18 PM
Meeeeooowww
 
ALLAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: the MCO airport
Posts: 20,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32VfromHell
I hate radical islam as being completely unabashedly intolerant of others and for their human rights violations and desire to destroy the entire western world.


However, calling Islam as a "cult" is no better than radicals in Hezbollah calling for the destruction of all jews and calling the jewish faith a "cult".
The durka durkas religion pretty much says they need to destroy us.

ALLAN is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 10:20 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010
 
TexasDevilDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Fort Worth, Texas (North Side)
Posts: 14,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32VfromHell
However, calling Islam as a "cult" is no better than radicals in Hezbollah calling for the destruction of all jews and calling the jewish faith a "cult".
Honor killings
Female Genital Mutilation **WW**don't click this if you have a weak stomach
Stonings
Execution for Homosexuals
Dhimmitude
Killing of Apostates
TexasDevilDog is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 10:47 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 6,759
Apostasy in Islam (Arabic: ارتداد, irtidād or ridda) is commonly defined as the rejection of Islam in word or deed by a person who has been a Muslim.

All five major schools of Islamic jurisprudence agree that a sane male apostate must be executed. A female apostate may be put to death, according to some schools, or imprisoned, according to others.



Religion of Love and one the US should respect and accept...
360 Notch is offline  
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-23-2006, 02:59 AM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360 notch for ur LS1
Apostasy in Islam (Arabic: ارتداد, irtidād or ridda) is commonly defined as the rejection of Islam in word or deed by a person who has been a Muslim.

All five major schools of Islamic jurisprudence agree that a sane male apostate must be executed. A female apostate may be put to death, according to some schools, or imprisoned, according to others.



Religion of Love and one the US should respect and accept...
That's what happens when laws are drawn from religion.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-23-2006, 08:50 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 6,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
That's what happens when laws are drawn from religion.
you are correct!


with one correction... Islam is a mans religon, not a worship of God / Jesus.
360 Notch is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome