Ann Coulter - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 05:11 PM Thread Starter
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Ann Coulter

... Proves once again how big of a fucking cunt she is.

Clinton slams Coulter's 'vicious' put-down of some 9/11 widows

Wednesday, June 7, 2006; Posted: 2:48 p.m. EDT (18:48 GMT)

WASHINGTON (AP) -- New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton lashed out at Ann Coulter for a "vicious, mean-spirited attack" on a group of outspoken 9/11 widows, whom the right-wing television pundit described as "self-obsessed" and enjoying their husbands' deaths.

Coulter writes in a new book, "Godless: The Church of Liberalism," that a group of New Jersey widows whose husbands perished in the World Trade Center act "as if the terrorist attacks happened only to them."

She also wrote, "I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much."

Clinton, who has felt Coulter's wrath over the years, responded angrily on Wednesday.

"Perhaps her book should have been called 'Heartless,"' the senator said.

"I know a lot of the widows and family members who lost loved ones on 9/11. They never wanted to be a member of a group that is defined by the tragedy of what happened."

The New York Democrat and former first lady said she found it "unimaginable that anyone in the public eye could launch a vicious, mean-spirited attack on people whom I've known over the last four and a half years to be concerned deeply about the safety and security of our country."

The senator spoke after delivering a speech on protecting children from exposure to sex- and violence-saturated media.

Coulter appeared Tuesday on NBC's "Today" show, and reiterated her stance, saying the women used their grief "to make a political point."

Her criticism was aimed at four New Jersey women whom she dubbed "The Witches of East Brunswick," after the town where two of them live.

They have spent the years since the 2001 terror attacks supporting an independent commission to examine government failures before the attack, and in the 2004 presidential campaign they endorsed Democrat John Kerry.

The women are Kristen Breitweiser, Lorie Van Auken, Mindy Kleinberg and Patty Casazza of New Jersey.

The women, who are still pushing for changes in how the government guards against future attacks, issued a joint statement after Coulter's television appearance.

"We have been slandered. Contrary to Ms. Coulter's statements, there was no joy in watching men that we loved burn alive. There was no happiness in telling our children that their fathers were never coming home again. We adored these men and miss them every day," the women said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So somebody wanting to investigate the cause of a loved one's death, and try and prevent that from occuring again is labeled a "witch?" Someone please explain that to me.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
So somebody wanting to investigate the cause of a loved one's death, and try and prevent that from occuring again is labeled a "witch?" Someone please explain that to me.
Perhaps it's because going public about somebody's death numerous times raises concern about the 'intent' of going public?

post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 07:40 PM
Lifer

Cindy Sheehan ring a bell?

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 07:52 AM Thread Starter
HERE WE GO STEELERS

This has nothing to do with Cindy Sheehan.

post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 07:53 AM Thread Starter
HERE WE GO STEELERS

post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 08:20 AM
Musician for the deaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Allegorically it does.
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 08:24 AM
duh...duh....duh

I had to use google to figure out that word. Thank you, today is not a waste since I learned something new.

My '03 Sold.
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 08:31 AM
Lifer

I think Ann Coulter is a litle too blunt about what she says, but the message rings clear to me. I love it how liberal flame throwers are tolerated but conservatives are chastised and demonized. Coulter never said they WANTED their husbands killed, like Clinton was insinuatiing, but they are pushing their pre-9/11 liberal ideas and hate for Bush by using their status as widows. That is pretty much what Sheehan is doing.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 08:43 AM
Musician for the deaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceyko
I had to use google to figure out that word. Thank you, today is not a waste since I learned something new.
Cool. I'm going to use that in my next staff meeting somehow. I do that each week. Last week it was "Superflous". By the end of the week I spotted it on 3 emails and overheard it twice. I bet that's how "Synergy" became a buzzword; some bored programmer decided to use it for laughs and it just stuck.
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 08:44 AM
Musician for the deaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
I think Ann Coulter is a litle too blunt about what she says, but the message rings clear to me. I love it how liberal flame throwers are tolerated but conservatives are chastised and demonized. Coulter never said they WANTED their husbands killed, like Clinton was insinuatiing, but they are pushing their pre-9/11 liberal ideas and hate for Bush by using their status as widows. That is pretty much what Sheehan is doing.
And my tax dollars are paying for it.
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 09:31 AM
Lifer

they're all tools...

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
Idiocracy: it's here. We're fucked.
post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 09:35 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

You mean Hillary took something out of context and is making headlines with it? Say it isn't so!

Ann goes straight for the jugular and doesn't hold back anything in a political discussion. She does excellent research and the facts she presents are pretty much infallible. She singled out 4 women in particular that obviously have been influenced and guided by people with an anti Bush agenda (ala Cindy Sheehan).

I mean think about it, who in their right mind blames the president when their husbands are killed by fanatical terrorists? Most people would never associate the two, unless someone outside convinced them of it. However this is a group of 4 women together doing just that.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 07:09 AM
PAN

Ann Coulter is called the 'Human Uzi' for a reason. Personally, I like her. The guys above pretty much nailed it with their posts.

How do you feel about that democratic pittbull James Carville? Is he good people?
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 07:28 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466
Ann Coulter is called the 'Human Uzi' for a reason. Personally, I like her. The guys above pretty much nailed it with their posts.

How do you feel about that democratic pittbull James Carville? Is he good people?
I like Carville, he's a good guy that speaks his mind. No problems at all with old school democrats. He doesn't do much in the US anymore and he's not on the same level as Ann Coulter but he's still good for the country when he does speak.

Personally I can't think of anyone considered as a democrat on the same level as Ann. She's intelligent, fairly attractive, extremely eloquent and flat out brutal when provoked.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 08:40 AM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Coulter has just ONE motive behind her comments....

Sell Books.

Since her comments, her book has shot to #1 at Amazon.

We're Adopting. Contact us through our website.

http://www.theboyetts.com

You can also LIKE us on Facebook
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 09:16 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Beavis
Coulter has just ONE motive behind her comments....

Sell Books.

Since her comments, her book has shot to #1 at Amazon.
She didn't comment on anything until Hillary took a small segment from her book out of context and made headlines. It's #1 on Amazon because it's what most of their customers want to read. It hasn't made the NY times #1 yet but it will soon enough, most of her books do.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 09:40 AM
IA2

I've read her first two books. I don't like her writing style (like drying to drink from a fire hose) but what she writes seems to be well documented, researched, and footnoted. Guess i'll have to pick up the latest one now.

And there is a double standard as far as what a liberal or a conservative can say/do and the kind of reaction they'll get. A lot of it has to do with what the press decides to print, and the slant they put on the story.
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 09:51 AM
Lifer

She's no dumbass...Cornell grad, with honors, then went on to graduate from the U. of Michigan School of Law. Private practice in New York, yada, yada, yada. Pretty damn sharp, and I wouldn't want her picking at my silly ass.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Time Served

Once again the left has a pass to say anything (lies) they want to fit their agenda, but god forbid someone from the right calling a spade, a spade.
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-10-2006, 09:39 PM

She's a bitch and I actually agree with Clinton for once.
post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 12:50 AM
Saint's heart sinner skin

I hadn't even heard of this bitch until tonight. She was on Leno, and just came off like a total tool. Everything sounded rehearsed and like she was pushing her agenda on everyone. I just searched on her name and it turned up an article that she just wrote. Needless to say, all of her oh-so-witty, from the top of my head quips were in the article found here. You people are so partisan it hurts. Y'all act like conservatives never get to say what they want . People didn't get to bash Clinton WHILE he was in office? He was in office for 8 years and no one ever heard a peep from conservatives? Conservatives never got a word in edgewise when Texan Democrats fled to N.M. or wherever? And that's on a LOCAL level. Even the Austin-American Statesman (probably the most liberal paper in the whole fucking world) bashed those Democrats. They told both sides of the story, but they still bashed them. Then we have the matter of all the people she names in her article that have been talked badly about...McCarthy, Nixon, Linda Tripp, Pat Buchanan, etc. Um, did I miss something Did they not deserve to be talked about poorly? That's like me saying Bill Clinton is a saint and shouldn't be slandered . And again, this whore is just trying to sell books and y'all gobble it up. She claims it isn't to sell books, but she has a link to buy the book at the end of her article. Ann, you have me convinced.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BP
She didn't comment on anything until Hillary took a small segment from her book out of context and made headlines.
The "comment" is a direct quote from her book, which obviously had to be there BEFORE Hillary said something about it. And I quote "I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much," Coulter writes in her new book. "And by the way, how do we know their husbands weren't planning to divorce these harpies? Now that their shelf life is dwindling, they'd better hurry up and appear in Playboy. . ."
I guess she didn't have her quick quips prepared for this interview ...
When Lauer grilled Coulter about the book, she yelled at him so harshly that gasps echoed through Rockefeller Center - and then she made a wisecrack about CBS-bound former host Katie Couric.
"If you lose a husband, you no longer have the right to have a political point of view?" Lauer asked.

As the exchange grew tense, Coulter said, "Look, you're getting testy with me."

She later added: "Hey, where's Katie? Did she leave or something?"
Waaaaaa, cry me a river cuz you got put on the ropes you stupid whore.
Next set of info comes from here
Quote:
After the September 11 attack masterminded by a terrorist hoping to spark a religious war, virtually every official and pundit knew better than to take the bait. Except for conservative commentator Ann Coulter, who wrote in a syndicated column on September 12 that in responding to terrorists "we should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."
Hmm, sounds like what radical Christians would say. Let's belittle terrorists who wage a war on us because of their religion so that we can go wage a war on them and try to convert them to "our" religion. You make a lot of sense, Ann.
Quote:
The column outraged the public, but conservatives, including National Review editor Richard Lowry, ascribed Coulter's column to grief over the loss of a friend in the attacks. But the following week, Coulter was at it again: "Congress could pass a law tomorrow requiring that all aliens from Arabic countries leave....We should require passports to fly domestically. Passports can be forged, but they can also be checked with the home country in case of any suspicious-looking swarthy males." This time Lowry spiked her column. Coulter responded by calling Lowry and his staff censorious "girly boys." Lowry then dropped her as a contributing editor. Other conservative leaders also condemned her comments.
You mean she lost a friend in the attacks, and is motivated to speak out about it because of that, but women who lose their husbands aren't allowed to do the same? Ann, you're starting to make me think that you're a hypocrit. Even your fellow conservatives didn't like your comments until you got popular .
Don't skip this part
More quotes from the same article:
*To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."---MSNBC
*"If you don't hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."---George, 7/99...... Typical Repub "you don't love your country" B.S. What about if you support Bush?
*"It's enough [to be impeached] for the president to be a pervert."---The Case Against Bill Clinton, Coulter's 1998 book........... Um, no it isn't Ann. She might need to go back and figure that one out.
*"I think we had enough laws about the turn-of-the-century. We don't need any more." Asked how far back would she go to repeal laws, she replied, "Well, before the New Deal...[The Emancipation Proclamation] would be a good start."---Politically Incorrect 5/7/97..... no wonder your fans are dumbass rednecks and hoity toity types. You just sound like a flat-out racist to me. Check out the Emancipation Proclamation here
*"I think [Whitewater]'s going to prevent the First Lady from running for Senate."---Rivera Live 3/12/99
*"My track record is pretty good on predictions."---Rivera Live 12/8/98....Yeah, I can see that.
*"The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "---Beyond the News, Fox News Channel, 6/4/00.... yeah, you're right Ann, I can't like a few ideas that either side has. Typical partisan bullshit. Ann, I think you're the one with an IQ lower than a toaster.
*"The good part of being a Democrat is that you can commit crimes, sell out your base, bomb foreigners, and rape women, and the Democratic faithful will still think you're the greatest." .............. Wait, Ann isn't that what YOU'RE doing? You're sticking up for Bush, etc who do those same things. Weren't you the one to say that we should invade all these countries and kill EVERYONE? You can't say you're not serious now. This makes you a liar either way you paint it. Either you're just trying to sell books or you're being a hypocrit.

I left off a few more that were worse, but they were quotes from Politically Incorrect, so I'm sure those were half smart-assed remarks.

In searching just the name "Ann Coulter" I was drowned by a huge swarm of results insinuating the same thing: Ann Coulter is a liar and purposefully skews fact and is a hypocrit. I guess it's pretty apparent. I mean, I was able to tell by just looking at one site. You guys and your stupidity really amaze me sometimes. Take the 2 seconds to actually read some of her other shit, think logically, not partisan about things and you'll see she's an idiot who is just trying to sell books. She flip-flops and contradicts her own quotes more than John Kerry and y'all ripped him a new one . She's making a killing off of this shit, but doesn't even support the First Amendment . Give me a fucking break.

Last edited by hotrod66stang; 06-15-2006 at 12:57 AM.
post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 01:15 AM

Story made short.... she's a bigger hypocrit than the Democrats she pokes fun of, she's full of shit, is a flat-out racist, and doesn't support the first amendment which allows her to say all of the things that she does and helps sell her books . You guys can support her, but I have a brain and my own train of thought that someone else didn't have to tell me. The only logical conclusion would be to disregard her as someone as stupid and with as big a personal agenda as Cindy Sheehan.
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 08:32 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod66stang
Story made short.... she's a bigger hypocrit than the Democrats she pokes fun of, she's full of shit, is a flat-out racist, and doesn't support the first amendment which allows her to say all of the things that she does and helps sell her books . You guys can support her, but I have a brain and my own train of thought that someone else didn't have to tell me. The only logical conclusion would be to disregard her as someone as stupid and with as big a personal agenda as Cindy Sheehan.
I think the main difference is that Coulter is just a private citizen who gives her opinions and throws conservative bombs while the Dems have Dean, Kerry, Hillary, Pelosi, Murtha, and others who throw liberal bombs from appointed or elected positions. I will call out any elected Republicans who throw bombs like the Dems elected officials do, but liberlas stay silent while their representatives spew lies and rhetoric for political gain.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 09:26 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

I was actually suprised to hear Leno give his political stance for a change. A guy from Boston living in LA and he's not a Liberal, I was shocked! I was also amazed that George Carlin just sat their and listened to everything she said, I mean sure he was completely outgunned but he didn't even try to defend himself. It's be like a poodle against a gorilla but still, at least the poodle is gonna make a little noise.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP
I was also amazed that George Carlin just sat their and listened to everything she said, I mean sure he was completely outgunned but he didn't even try to defend himself. It's be like a poodle against a gorilla but still, at least the poodle is gonna make a little noise.
I hope you're joking. This is George Carlin we're talking about. The man has been doing this shit since the 50's. He's got liberals and conservatives on lock, but not this lady? She probably made them promise George wouldn't refute any of her claims and make her look like an idiot. After all, she got owned by MATT FUCKING LAUER . OMG, she's a gorilla, a tiger, she goes straight for the jugular , but got put in her place by a lowly anchorman. She's no more useful than a baby, just a piss and shit factory with nothing else to offer. She's not even entertaining, she's just an annoying bitch.
post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 09:27 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I hope you're joking. This is George Carlin we're talking about. The man has been doing this shit since the 50's. He's got liberals and conservatives on lock, but not this lady? She probably made them promise George wouldn't refute any of her claims and make her look like an idiot. After all, she got owned by MATT FUCKING LAUER . OMG, she's a gorilla, a tiger, she goes straight for the jugular , but got put in her place by a lowly anchorman. She's no more useful than a baby, just a piss and shit factory with nothing else to offer. She's not even entertaining, she's just an annoying bitch.
I sure would like to see this interview if you say she got owned.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 09:33 PM
Goblin King of Fort Worth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
Cool. I'm going to use that in my next staff meeting somehow. I do that each week. Last week it was "Superflous". By the end of the week I spotted it on 3 emails and overheard it twice. I bet that's how "Synergy" became a buzzword; some bored programmer decided to use it for laughs and it just stuck.
Man, I'd love to work for you. I"m sure in 3 months time I could make a 500 on the verbal portion of the SAT. FWIW, I watched Ann on Kudlow today and she's coming off completely over the top.
post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 09:37 PM
Goblin King of Fort Worth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
I sure would like to see this interview if you say she got owned.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xv05...=ann%20coulter
<-- isn't saying she got owned. I'd staple my sack to my forehead and go on tv if it took me to #1 on the NY times...
post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 10:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordblue625
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xv05...=ann%20coulter
<-- isn't saying she got owned. I'd staple my sack to my forehead and go on tv if it took me to #1 on the NY times...
Well I will say it, you have to be a screaming bleeding heart liberal to think she got owned. Matt tried to set her up with an old video and it didn't work. She was even cracking jokes about Couric leaving at the end.

It was a good interview for both, and Matt Lauer is starting to shake off his pretty boy image and show some ability at interviewing, no doubt about that.

Thanks for the link dude.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 11:38 AM
Lifer

The Courtney Love of "conservatives". She don't give a shit about nothing but her book and her clit...oh..and her hair.
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:00 PM

I only saw the last parts of it where she begins backpeddling and says "you're getting testy with me." Now that I've seen the whole thing I wouldn't exactly say she got "owned" but she was definitely kept in check by just some anchorman. She's just a loudmouth trying to sell her book and doesn't really make much sense. Hell, I'm more liberal than conservative and I'll bash the shit out of Cindy Sheehan. I think her son is probably rolling over in his grave due to what Cindy is doing now. I think that's her right to do so, but her son made the choice to join up. Yeah, I guess you just can't respond to people like that, Ann. Just like you haven't responded to the widows from 9/11 . How do you say you can't respond to something WHILE responding to it and calling them names . Again Ann, you make no sense.
post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-24-2006, 11:23 AM
Lifer

[QUOTE=hotrod66stang She's no more useful than a baby, just a piss and shit factory with nothing else to offer. She's not even entertaining, she's just an annoying bitch.[/QUOTE]

That reminds me of something my neighbor told me the other day. It fits Coulter perfectly. That is; A woman is just life support for a pussy.
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-24-2006, 12:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I only saw the last parts of it where she begins backpeddling and says "you're getting testy with me." Now that I've seen the whole thing I wouldn't exactly say she got "owned" but she was definitely kept in check by just some anchorman. She's just a loudmouth trying to sell her book and doesn't really make much sense. Hell, I'm more liberal than conservative and I'll bash the shit out of Cindy Sheehan. I think her son is probably rolling over in his grave due to what Cindy is doing now. I think that's her right to do so, but her son made the choice to join up. Yeah, I guess you just can't respond to people like that, Ann. Just like you haven't responded to the widows from 9/11 . How do you say you can't respond to something WHILE responding to it and calling them names . Again Ann, you make no sense.
I think her point isn't that you can't respond, but that you can't respond without being called hateful or disrespectful. Funny, that is EXACTLY what is happening. She contends that liberals embrace Sheehan and the widows who hate Bush because they are very sympathetic.

Has there been a conservative group who has paraded the conservative minded widows and families around for political gain? I sure haven't seen them in the media anyway.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-24-2006, 01:14 PM
EW
Procrastination Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
They have spent the years since the 2001 terror attacks supporting an independent commission to examine government failures before the attack, and in the 2004 presidential campaign they endorsed Democrat John Kerry.

The women, who are still pushing for changes in how the government guards against future attacks, issued a joint statement after Coulter's television appearance.
Coulter says some crazy stuff sometimes but if the Dems were so good at stopping attacks/national security, Klinton (bill), would've had Osama locked up years ago when he had the chance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement