Canadian Jihad - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 09:06 AM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010
 
TexasDevilDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Fort Worth, Texas (North Side)
Posts: 14,140
Canadian Jihad

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,198050,00.html

Quote:
TORONTO — Seventeen Canadian residents were in custody Saturday on terrorism-related charges, including plots to use explosives in attacks on Canadian soil, authorities said.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police said they arrested 12 male adults and five youth and foiled plans for terrorist attacks against targets in southern Ontario.

...

The Toronto Star reported Saturday that Canadian youths in their teens and 20s, upset at the treatment of Muslims worldwide, were among those arrested.
TexasDevilDog is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 03:53 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010
 
TexasDevilDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Fort Worth, Texas (North Side)
Posts: 14,140
Proof that terror profiling is a waste of time. Keep checking the african-american 80 year ladies.

Arrested and charged with offences under the Criminal Code of Canada are:

1. Fahim Ahmad, 21, of Robinstone Drive, Toronto, Ontario;
2. Zakaria Amara, 20, of Periwinkle Crescent, Mississauga, Ontario;
3. Asad Ansari, 21, of Rosehurst Drive, Mississauga, Ontario;
4. Shareef Abdelhaleen, 30, of Lowville Heights, Mississauga, Ontario;
5. Qayyum Abdul Jamal, 43, of Montevideo Road, Mississauga, Ontario;
6. Mohammed Dirie, 22, Kingston, Ontario;
7. Yasim Abdi Mohamed, 24, Kingston, Ontario;
8. Jahmaal James, 23, of Trudelle Street, Toronto, Ontario;
9. Amin Mohamed Durrani, 19, of Stonehill Court, Toronto, Ontario;
10. Steven Vikash Chand alias Abdul Shakur, 25, of Treverton Drive, Toronto, Ontario;
11. Ahmad Mustafa Ghany, 21, of Robin Drive, Mississauga, Ontario;
12. Saad Khalid, 19, of Eclipse Avenue, Mississauga, Ontario.
TexasDevilDog is offline  
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 04:36 PM
ebay pimp
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Carrollton, TX
Posts: 4,360
How's the job hunt going Richard?

Scott
White trash wagon is offline  
 
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 07:09 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010
 
TexasDevilDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Fort Worth, Texas (North Side)
Posts: 14,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by White trash wagon
How's the job hunt going Richard?

Scott
Still collecting unemployment. Probably will for a month or so more.
TexasDevilDog is offline  
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 03:01 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010
 
TexasDevilDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Fort Worth, Texas (North Side)
Posts: 14,140
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...604?hub=Canada
Quote:
TORONTO -- From an unmarried computer programmer to a university health sciences graduate and the unemployed, the 17 suspects charged in a foiled terrorist plot represent a "broad strata'' of Canadian society.

"Some are students, some are employed, some are unemployed,'' RCMP assistant Commissioner Mike McDonell said Saturday.
Gee! they have nothing in common. Um.......
TexasDevilDog is offline  
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 08:31 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010
 
TexasDevilDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Fort Worth, Texas (North Side)
Posts: 14,140
http://www.news14charlotte.com/conte...sp?ArID=121226

Quote:
TORONTO -- Police said Monday more arrests are likely in an alleged plot to bomb buildings in Canada, while intelligence officers sought ties between the 17 suspects and Islamic terror cells in the United States and five other nations.
...
A Muslim prayer leader who knew the oldest suspect, 43-year-old Qayyum Abdul Jamal, told The Associated Press on Monday that Jamal's sermons at a storefront mosque were "filled with hate" against Canada.
...
But Faheem Bukhari, a director of the Mississauga Muslim Community Center, said Jamal, the oldest suspect, had taken to giving hateful sermons and preaching intolerance to young Muslims at a small storefront mosque in Mississauga, a city near Toronto where six of the suspects lived.

"These youth were very fun-loving guys, soccer-loving guys, and then all of sudden they were not associating with guys they used to," Bukhari told AP, referring to some of the younger suspects.

He said Jamal once told "the audience that the Canadian Forces were going to Afghanistan to rape women."
TexasDevilDog is offline  
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 06:04 PM
T5-T56-Tremec specialist
 
thesource's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Heading back to Plentywood
Posts: 8,389
Complete cavativy searches for all of them !!!! SNAP ............
thesource is offline  
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 06:09 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom
 
D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 9,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDevilDog
Still collecting unemployment. Probably will for a month or so more.
Maybe one day you'll get lucky and win the lotto...but only people who post relevant shit win the lotto.

D is offline  
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010
 
TexasDevilDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Fort Worth, Texas (North Side)
Posts: 14,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90StangLX5.0
Maybe one day you'll get lucky and win the lotto...but only people who post relevant shit win the lotto.
Kind of the lotto.

I found out today that I may qualify for Trade Adjustment Assistance. I will get extra unemployment $$$ for up to 2 years, tuition $$$ for 2 years, extra health insurance tax credits and job relocation allowance if I find a job out of this area.



NAFTA is the shit.
TexasDevilDog is offline  
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 07:42 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom
 
D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 9,335
Way to take advantage of the tax dollars the rest of us pay in...

D is offline  
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 08:40 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDevilDog
Proof that terror profiling is a waste of time. Keep checking the african-american 80 year ladies.

Arrested and charged with offences under the Criminal Code of Canada are:

1. Fahim Ahmad, 21, of Robinstone Drive, Toronto, Ontario;
2. Zakaria Amara, 20, of Periwinkle Crescent, Mississauga, Ontario;
3. Asad Ansari, 21, of Rosehurst Drive, Mississauga, Ontario;
4. Shareef Abdelhaleen, 30, of Lowville Heights, Mississauga, Ontario;
5. Qayyum Abdul Jamal, 43, of Montevideo Road, Mississauga, Ontario;
6. Mohammed Dirie, 22, Kingston, Ontario;
7. Yasim Abdi Mohamed, 24, Kingston, Ontario;
8. Jahmaal James, 23, of Trudelle Street, Toronto, Ontario;
9. Amin Mohamed Durrani, 19, of Stonehill Court, Toronto, Ontario;
10. Steven Vikash Chand alias Abdul Shakur, 25, of Treverton Drive, Toronto, Ontario;
11. Ahmad Mustafa Ghany, 21, of Robin Drive, Mississauga, Ontario;
12. Saad Khalid, 19, of Eclipse Avenue, Mississauga, Ontario.

No, you must be wrong it was our government -- remember?!?!?
LMPChris is offline  
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 10:21 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010
 
TexasDevilDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Fort Worth, Texas (North Side)
Posts: 14,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90StangLX5.0
Way to take advantage of the tax dollars the rest of us pay in...
I paid for the benefit.
TexasDevilDog is offline  
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 10:15 AM
D
Sofa Kingdom
 
D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 9,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDevilDog
I paid for the benefit.
If that's how you want to look at it. Or you could look at it as when you were you were paying in to people who are doing what you are doing...now we are paying for you.

D is offline  
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 10:24 AM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010
 
TexasDevilDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Fort Worth, Texas (North Side)
Posts: 14,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90StangLX5.0
If that's how you want to look at it. Or you could look at it as when you were you were paying in to people who are doing what you are doing...now we are paying for you.
No, I mean that I have been gainfully employed for over 21 years and this is the first time I have collected unemployment.
TexasDevilDog is offline  
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 10:39 AM
D
Sofa Kingdom
 
D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 9,335
You didn't get some kind of pension? You better believe I'm sticking the military out for another 17 years to get my pension...then I'll go teach high school so I can coach a hockey team.

D is offline  
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 10:53 AM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010
 
TexasDevilDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Fort Worth, Texas (North Side)
Posts: 14,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90StangLX5.0
You didn't get some kind of pension? You better believe I'm sticking the military out for another 17 years to get my pension...then I'll go teach high school so I can coach a hockey team.
It does matter what Nokia gave me when I left. I still get unempolyment. I wonder if I can get welfare and food stamps.
TexasDevilDog is offline  
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 12:52 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom
 
D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 9,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDevilDog
It does matter what Nokia gave me when I left. I still get unempolyment. I wonder if I can get welfare and food stamps.


D is offline  
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 02:21 PM
Musician for the deaf
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Euless, TX
Posts: 9,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDevilDog
Kind of the lotto.

I found out today that I may qualify for Trade Adjustment Assistance. I will get extra unemployment $$$ for up to 2 years, tuition $$$ for 2 years, extra health insurance tax credits and job relocation allowance if I find a job out of this area.



NAFTA is the shit.
I think you can actually stay here and get the tuition part.
Casper is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome