Iran leader calls for Israel's destruction - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-26-2005, 07:56 AM Thread Starter
makin' bacon

Iran leader calls for Israel's destruction

Normal Islamic zealotism, or is this a real call to arms? Do you think this will push Israel to the point of attacking Iran, wiping out it's nuclear cababilities as they announced they will?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051026/...ea/iran_israel

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-26-2005, 09:34 AM
Married Man on 14Feb2010

post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-26-2005, 04:21 PM
Married Man on 14Feb2010

This is important part of the Iran equation that isn't getting time in the main stream news.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...ixnewstop.html
Quote:
An Iranian foreign policy official has boasted that the regime bought extra time over its stalled negotiations with Europe to complete a uranium conversion plant.

In comments that will infuriate EU diplomats, Hosein Musavian said that Teheran took advantage of the nine months of talks, which collapsed last week, to finish work at its Isfahan enrichment facility.

"Thanks to the negotiations with Europe we gained another year in which we completed the [project] in Isfahan," he told an Iranian television interviewer.

Mr Musavian also claimed that work on nuclear centrifuges at a plant at Natanz, which was kept secret until Iran's exiled opposition revealed its existence in 2002, progressed during the negotiations.

"We needed six to 12 months to complete the work on the centrifuges," said Mr Musavian, chairman of the Iranian Supreme National Security Council's foreign policy committee. He made his remarks on August 4 - two days before Iran's foreign ministry rejected the European Union offer of incentives to abandon its uranium enrichment programme.

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-27-2005, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDevilDog
This is important part of the Iran equation that isn't getting time in the main stream news.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...ixnewstop.html
that's gotta make you feel good. I bet in the future either the US or the UN will go in to check for nuclear weapons and end up like Iraq unless we get a President thats a woose with no backbone. That is just my opinion though.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-27-2005, 07:28 AM
reppin tha westside

i'd say lets let 'em keep fucking with Israel.....Egypt learned their lesson in 6 days

------------------------------------------------------------------------
El Duderino.......of the Crown Royal Cruisers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Jester, your posts do the same thing as going to a county fair, you really make people think "Hey, I'm not so fucked up after looking at that guy!"
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-27-2005, 07:58 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzwell
i'd say lets let 'em keep fucking with Israel.....Egypt learned their lesson in 6 days
Iran is a country that is ran by extremists for extremists.

They are going to get a taste of Israel very very soon. I figure it is coming just about any day now.
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-27-2005, 03:25 PM
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Latest from the country of peace.

http://www.nola.com/newsflash/intern...=international
Quote:
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iranians will hold massive demonstrations Friday to back their president in the face of international criticism of his remarks that Israel should be destroyed, Iran's foreign minister said.

Manouchehr Mottaki said Thursday the demonstrations will take place in Tehran and other parts of the country to mark al-Quds Day — the annual event when Iranians protest Israel's control over Jerusalem.

"The world will see the anger of the Islamic world against this regime," state-run television quoted him as telling ambassadors from Islamic countries. He added that the "Zionist regime is illegitimate."
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-27-2005, 06:37 PM
Meeeeooowww

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-28-2005, 07:01 AM
Out

If we would let go of Israel's chains, they'd be able to wipe out just about anyone that crossed them. Remember the 6 day war? It wasn't named that for no reason.
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-28-2005, 12:05 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

This guy is the Next Hitler . . . I say that because he actually controls a government . . . a country that is a member of the UN. I really think he will begin WWIII.

Ok, this is going to sound a little weird: My Mom has gone to the same woman for 15 years to get her nails done. So they've become pretty good friends. This woman is Iranian. She actually was an assistant to the former Queen of Iran, wife of the Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, Ruler of Iran. She left Iran under specific orders of the Queen as Khomeini took power in 1979.

She had never spoke of this in the 15 years that my mom has known her until just before the Iranian Elections this Summer because of her fears. She said the election would be fixed, this guy would take power, and YES he was one of the people who took the American Hostages. She knew of this guy and his madness long before the Shah was toppled. She was convinced this summer that he will start a World War. Sure seems like he's proving her right.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-28-2005, 02:33 PM
Meeeeooowww

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/...ion/index.html

At least he is standing by his words.

Crazy bastard..lol

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-28-2005, 04:43 PM
07 TBSS

Israelis are definately not a force to fuck with. However, the U.N being the backboneless group they are will definately frown upon them if they were to go all out on Iran. If this were to happen, then it would definately make things hard on us, since we'd have to support them and then add yet another country in the middle east which we are occupying.

07 TBSS mods inc
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-29-2005, 05:39 AM
Meeeeooowww

Cocaines a hell of a drug...lol

Iran denies threatening attack
U.N. condemns remarks on Israel by Iran's president

Saturday, October 29, 2005; Posted: 6:52 a.m. EDT (10:52 GMT)

(CNN) -- Iran has moved to soften the impact of remarks by its president that Israel should be "wiped off the map", saying it stood by its U.N. commitments and would not use violence against another country.

"The Islamic Republic of Iran is committed to its U.N. charter commitments. It has never used force against a second country or threatened the use of force," the Foreign Ministry said in a statement Saturday, according to Reuters.

Conservative President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had on Friday stood by his saber-rattling rhetoric, calling for Israel to be destroyed.

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-29-2005, 08:41 AM
Worship me

My question is, what does he hope to accomplish by saying this shit?

Israel is already chomping at the bit to destroy their reactor
The world wants them to abandon their nuclear program
The U.S. has just removed a neighboring regime that had the same agenda

I think maybe that he wants a war of the West versus Islam. But he has to have the West attack him so he can control the maximum number of fanatics. That whole "Imperialist Great Satan" thing again. I think that he thinks he can win because of the current state of the Iraq war which has an on-going insurgency and low approval ratings from the people at home. He's also probably banking on the US being spread too thin because of Afghanistan.

The other question is...does he have nuclear weapons?

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-29-2005, 09:57 AM
Token Union Member

Israel is nothing more than America's attack dog in the middle east. Hell we supply all there army with arms and technology. All the US has to do is give the word and after Israel fucks up Iran our leaders will say well it was a bad situation and we told them not to do it. While all this is taking place our learders will be patting Israel on the back in private and slapping em on the wrist in public. I just wish theyd get on with it and do it. Those dam arabs are so stupid hell we have a prime example with Iraq on what we do to those that don't listen and they still run there fucking cock holders. The middle east has been at war with one another for the past 2000 years so don't expect that to change any time soon. Id rather we just exterminate them all steal their oil and reinhabitate the land with people that want to live in peace.

TRAIN TRASH it's like WHITE TRASH but with money.

My other vehicle is a Locomotive.

Don't cupple up without protection.
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-29-2005, 10:00 AM
07 TBSS

If he wants a nuclear weapon so bad, he could easily through channels get one from russia or any of its renegade military factions running loose. Russia has already admitted it will sell arms to whoever wants to buy them. Cause right now at the base my unit is stationed at in Iraq, they're being hit with long distance mortars. i wanna say 107mm thats recalling a convo i had w/ someone like 6 weeks ago so yea. However, they didn't have that shit a year ago, they only had stuff with a max distance of like 5 miles. So Iran most likely has some shit from the russians that were not for certain they have.

07 TBSS mods inc
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-29-2005, 11:10 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 636ryder
If he wants a nuclear weapon so bad, he could easily through channels get one from russia or any of its renegade military factions running loose. Russia has already admitted it will sell arms to whoever wants to buy them. Cause right now at the base my unit is stationed at in Iraq, they're being hit with long distance mortars. i wanna say 107mm thats recalling a convo i had w/ someone like 6 weeks ago so yea. However, they didn't have that shit a year ago, they only had stuff with a max distance of like 5 miles. So Iran most likely has some shit from the russians that were not for certain they have.
i'd agree with you in regards to conventional weapons, if the Russians don't sell to them directly then some other faction with Russian weapons would. But to say that the Russians would be willing to sell the Iranians nuclear weapons is a little far fetched IMO, that is a totally different ball game. I don't think the Iranians would be going through the trouble of building a reactor and refining uranium if they could simply pay the Russians for a weapon. That's a lot of trouble for nothing.

I'm beginning to wonder if this clown in Iran has an atom bomb, something equivalent to 1940s technology and is trying to bait Israel into bombing the reactor complex so he can retaliate with his little toy. It is going to be interesting to see what happens, especially since everyone knows that Israel has nuclear weapons even though they won't admit it. If anyone is crazy enough to use a nuclear device, even with the threat of like retaliation, it is those nutty mother fuckers in Iran.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-29-2005, 06:01 PM
07 TBSS

If any nuclear incident goes down, i guarantee you the muslims will say it has ties to us. Odds are Iran doesnt have anyting comprable to a minuteman III. So if they went in and knocked that reactor out without actually fucking up the rods in it not causing an explosion then everything will be gravy. Im sure we can put on some Israeli special forces uniforms and do it our damn selves if we have to.

07 TBSS mods inc
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-29-2005, 06:42 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 636ryder
If any nuclear incident goes down, i guarantee you the muslims will say it has ties to us. Odds are Iran doesnt have anyting comprable to a minuteman III. So if they went in and knocked that reactor out without actually fucking up the rods in it not causing an explosion then everything will be gravy. Im sure we can put on some Israeli special forces uniforms and do it our damn selves if we have to.
If there is an earthquake over there, they blame it on the US or Jews. Those people are so gullible that it is sad. That is part of the problem. It is a good example of what can go horribly wrong when you let a religion dictate the governing of your entire society.

And Iran doesn't have a delivery system worth a shit, not that I have read about anyway.

post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-29-2005, 06:47 PM
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
If there is an earthquake over there, they blame it on the US or Jews. Those people are so gullible that it is sad. That is part of the problem. It is a good example of what can go horribly wrong when you let a religion dictate the governing of your entire society.

And Iran doesn't have a delivery system worth a shit, not that I have read about anyway.

Bush caused the tsunami and the lunar eclipse too, they said.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement