What is with all the liberals - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005, 08:08 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
aceman85turbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: If I listened to you, i would have a mustang just like yours!
Posts: 1,752
What is with all the liberals

still talking trash about the way our country is run, and how bush sucks

newsflash! bush was re-elected, he must be doing somthing right, despite the dog shit coming out of some people mouths.
aceman85turbo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005, 08:11 PM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Brilliant thread. Thank you for joining the political community.
exlude is offline  
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005, 09:28 PM
gear jammer
 
bucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: out west
Posts: 2,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceman85turbo
still talking trash about the way our country is run, and how bush sucks

newsflash! bush was re-elected, he must be doing somthing right, despite the dog shit coming out of some people mouths.



Live..ride..dream


1998 Suzuki TL1000
1983 HD FXSB
bucky is offline  
 
post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 12:23 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Pro trash wouldn't answer my question in his thread, so maybe someone will in this one.

Can a liberal please explain why they think no liberal based talk show ever survives without substantial government funding and why conservative talk shows prosper?

Hint: It has to do with the liberal messages and all their contradictions.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-18-2005, 10:07 AM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Trying to explain why liberalism isn't an overwelming minority and crack pot 1% of the country is outlandish. The facts are the facts, liberals think because they have the media, and a few hollywood actors, they are the majority.

you can talk loud and scream far, but it dosent change the fact your a moron. The proof is in the pudding, liberals have zero substance and zero factuality, they are eaten everytime they attempt to make a stand. Liberals will never grab a foothold, they have nothing to stand on.
CJ is offline  
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-18-2005, 10:36 AM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ
Trying to explain why liberalism isn't an overwelming minority and crack pot 1% of the country is outlandish. The facts are the facts, liberals think because they have the media, and a few hollywood actors, they are the majority.

you can talk loud and scream far, but it dosent change the fact your a moron. The proof is in the pudding, liberals have zero substance and zero factuality, they are eaten everytime they attempt to make a stand. Liberals will never grab a foothold, they have nothing to stand on.
Brilliant post. Thank you for joining the political community.
exlude is offline  
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-18-2005, 10:38 AM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
Brilliant post. Thank you for joining the political community.
Oh I've been here
CJ is offline  
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-18-2005, 10:39 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ
your a moron.

There is nothing funnier on this site than the number of times this phrase is written like above.

edit: stupid e instead of a... need to stop typing and talking on the phone at the same time.

Last edited by 01WhiteCobra; 10-18-2005 at 10:44 AM.
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-18-2005, 10:40 AM
v2004 rebooted.
 
talisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 30,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
There is nothing funnier on this site then the number of times this phrase is written like above.



Should do a search and see how many people have done it. I get a chuckle every time I see it.
talisman is offline  
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-18-2005, 10:55 AM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
There is nothing funnier on this site than the number of times this phrase is written like above.

edit: stupid e instead of a... need to stop typing and talking on the phone at the same time.
Q. How many dfwstangs members does it take to change a light bulb?
A. 1,331 1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed;
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently;
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs;
27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs <- you are in here
53 to flame the spell checkers; <- I'm here.
41 to correct spelling in the spelling/grammar flames;
156 to write to the list administrator complaining about the light bulb, discussion and its inappropriateness to this mail list;
109 to post that this list is not about light bulbs and to please take this email exchange to another list ;
203 to demand that cross posting to other lists about changing light bulbs be stopped;
111 to defend the posting to this list saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts *are* relevant to this mail list ;
3 to post about links they found from the URLs that are relevant to this list which makes light bulbs relevant to this list;
306 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique, and what brands are faulty;
27 to post URLs where one can see examples of different light bulbs;
14 to post that the URLs were posted incorrectly, and to post corrected URLs ;
33 to concatenate all posts to date, then quote them including all headers and footers, and then add "Me Too."
12 to post to the list that they are unsubscribing because they cannot handle the light bulb controversey;
19 to quote the "Me Too's" to say, "Me Three."
4 to suggest that posters request the light bulb FAQ
48 to propose new change.lite.bulb newsgroup
47 to say there is already an alt.light.bulb newsgroup
143 to ask if anyone ever did change the lightbulb
CJ is offline  
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-18-2005, 10:57 AM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
It's not just any old spelling/grammar error...it's one of the more comical ones.
exlude is offline  
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-19-2005, 09:33 AM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Pro trash wouldn't answer my question in his thread, so maybe someone will in this one.

Can a liberal please explain why they think no liberal based talk show ever survives without substantial government funding and why conservative talk shows prosper?

Hint: It has to do with the liberal messages and all their contradictions.
Well liberals tend to utilize the TV media outlet, conservatives seemingly prefer talk radio. This is a question I figured you could answer for yourself. The funny thing is you mention the words contradictions and the first thing I think of is Bush Sr. looking into the TV screen saying "Read my lips, No New Taxes" . I think both parties are full of contradictions, I don't feel most democrats are hard core liberals but moderate liberals who can at least accept the ideas of the other side. It is said that an educated person has the ability to agree to disagree, I don't see that on this site very often.
Pro Trash is offline  
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-19-2005, 09:47 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Well liberals tend to utilize the TV media outlet, conservatives seemingly prefer talk radio. This is a question I figured you could answer for yourself. The funny thing is you mention the words contradictions and the first thing I think of is Bush Sr. looking into the TV screen saying "Read my lips, No New Taxes" . I think both parties are full of contradictions, I don't feel most democrats are hard core liberals but moderate liberals who can at least accept the ideas of the other side. It is said that an educated person has the ability to agree to disagree, I don't see that on this site very often.
Any chance you want to answer the question posed? Why is it that the Democrats (Liberals) can't get their message out in the media?

Talk radio is almost all about the Republican message, and TV news is just biased and liberal leaning. For instance, reporting that Bush's poll numbers and approval rating went down. They could say just that, that a new poll says 39% of Americans say Bush is doing a good job as opposed to last week when it was 43%. There are some TV news that might say, Bush's approval ratings conitune to drop and there appears to be no end in sight at how far they will fall. That is just opinion, not news.

So why isn't the liberal message getting out, except at NPR, which isn't even self sufficient? So far no liberal has ever answered this, so I really would like to hear your opinion. Then I will give mine.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-19-2005, 10:11 AM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Any chance you want to answer the question posed? Why is it that the Democrats (Liberals) can't get their message out in the media?

Talk radio is almost all about the Republican message, and TV news is just biased and liberal leaning. For instance, reporting that Bush's poll numbers and approval rating went down. They could say just that, that a new poll says 39% of Americans say Bush is doing a good job as opposed to last week when it was 43%. There are some TV news that might say, Bush's approval ratings conitune to drop and there appears to be no end in sight at how far they will fall. That is just opinion, not news.

So why isn't the liberal message getting out, except at NPR, which isn't even self sufficient? So far no liberal has ever answered this, so I really would like to hear your opinion. Then I will give mine.
Once again you have answered your own question. The Evening News is liberal in tone you just stated that. Talk radio is conservative in tone, just like the the news can be mainly the opinions the radio can be also.

So we must define opinion over fact. If the general population is asked to take a poll on how they feel about the President and in June 60% say they are pleased then another poll is taken in October and he approval rating has fell below 50% it is a fact his approval rating is dropping, the opinion is that it will continue to fall with this trend.

Here is another example, fact Bill Clinton had an affair with Monica L. and lied under oath, opinioin Bill Clinton is the worst President we ever had.

So I am not sure why the liberals would care about talk radio when most people watch the evening news and they seem to dominate that arena, what is your point exactly? Is it the fact is more right wing talk shows exist than liberal ones, more left leaning influence is on the evening news. Why would the left or liberals care about talk radio that touches a much smaller audience than does the TV news.

Also some of the crack pots on the right who have their own radio shows constantly show just how biased they are which costs them credibilty. I recall back in 1999 listening to a talk show where the right wing host was saying that Clinton was in bed with the Chinese and that he was going to flee to China and they were going to attack the USA. I was astounded by this opinion and just laughed, I guess he was wrong but at least he was entertaining, like a clown at a circus.
Pro Trash is offline  
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-19-2005, 10:27 AM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ
Trying to explain why liberalism isn't an overwelming minority and crack pot 1% of the country is outlandish. The facts are the facts, liberals think because they have the media, and a few hollywood actors, they are the majority.

you can talk loud and scream far, but it dosent change the fact your a moron. The proof is in the pudding, liberals have zero substance and zero factuality, they are eaten everytime they attempt to make a stand. Liberals will never grab a foothold, they have nothing to stand on.
Problem is you are not taking into account the general population you know those who don't follow politics every day and actually listen to the news. This would probably lend it's hand as to why you are now in the minority of Americans that approve of his job rating.

As of today only 39% of Americans approve of Bush where as 58% dissaprove, so it seems the minority you speak of is vastly influencing the majority of the country which in turns makes you a minority .

http://www.pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm
Pro Trash is offline  
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-19-2005, 10:43 AM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Any chance you want to answer the question posed? Why is it that the Democrats (Liberals) can't get their message out in the media?

Talk radio is almost all about the Republican message, and TV news is just biased and liberal leaning. For instance, reporting that Bush's poll numbers and approval rating went down. They could say just that, that a new poll says 39% of Americans say Bush is doing a good job as opposed to last week when it was 43%. There are some TV news that might say, Bush's approval ratings conitune to drop and there appears to be no end in sight at how far they will fall. That is just opinion, not news.

So why isn't the liberal message getting out, except at NPR, which isn't even self sufficient? So far no liberal has ever answered this, so I really would like to hear your opinion. Then I will give mine.
I would say the major news outlets are doing a fairly good job of getting a message out.
exlude is offline  
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-19-2005, 02:43 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Once again you have answered your own question. The Evening News is liberal in tone you just stated that. Talk radio is conservative in tone, just like the the news can be mainly the opinions the radio can be also.

So we must define opinion over fact. If the general population is asked to take a poll on how they feel about the President and in June 60% say they are pleased then another poll is taken in October and he approval rating has fell below 50% it is a fact his approval rating is dropping, the opinion is that it will continue to fall with this trend.

Here is another example, fact Bill Clinton had an affair with Monica L. and lied under oath, opinioin Bill Clinton is the worst President we ever had.

So I am not sure why the liberals would care about talk radio when most people watch the evening news and they seem to dominate that arena, what is your point exactly? Is it the fact is more right wing talk shows exist than liberal ones, more left leaning influence is on the evening news. Why would the left or liberals care about talk radio that touches a much smaller audience than does the TV news.

Also some of the crack pots on the right who have their own radio shows constantly show just how biased they are which costs them credibilty. I recall back in 1999 listening to a talk show where the right wing host was saying that Clinton was in bed with the Chinese and that he was going to flee to China and they were going to attack the USA. I was astounded by this opinion and just laughed, I guess he was wrong but at least he was entertaining, like a clown at a circus.
You threw alot of fluff in that answer, but didn't really address the question IMO.

The viewers and ratings are continually dropping from the major evening news shows. Does that also mean that the liberal message is no longer being accepted by the masses? (In my opinion, yes) I think you are wrong about the small audiences of talk radio, especially considering some of the major talk show hosts now have highly watched cable TV shows.

Regardless, my opinion is that the liberal message is out of favor because a majority of Americans believe in personal responsibility, the death penalty, fighting crime by putting bad guys in jail when guilty, marriage is between a man and a woman, are against abortion, and believe in lower taxes. These are all things that contradict the liberal message.

Pro-abortion but anti-death penalty seems to most as a contradiction. Why kill innocent life but save guilty life? I am not advocating either one in this argument, just that by taking the liberal positions, there appears to be a contradiction.

Why advocate that government is bad/corrupt/incompetent (especially when run by Republicans) but advocate raising taxes and giving Federal control to more money?

Why do liberals feel that government entitlements/welfare/assistance should be given with little or no control, like giving more money to mothers already on welfare who have more children, but don't think the people paying the taxes, like the middle and upper-class taxpayers, should get tax relief?

I am not saying that all liberals believe in the above or that all Republicans believe exactly a certain way. There are probably anti-abortion Democrats and pro-abortion Republicans for instance, but they are not what the MESASAGE of their party is trying to send out.

To me, against abortion (innocent) and for the death penalty (guilty) is the consistent message.

These are my opinons of why the liberal message cannot be self-sufficent on talk radio and why the national TV news, who has a liberal agenda but does not overtly push the liberal message, is starting to suffer. Fox news is propspering with their consevative message but NPR is operating only beacuse it gets Federal money.

Please don't split hairs and miss the big picture with your response. If you argue that Bush is contradicting a conservative message, like protecting the borders and cutting government spending, I will already be in agreement with you. I will also agree that Clinton cut some welfare/entitlement spending during his presidency. but those are not the party message for either guy.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-19-2005, 02:48 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
I would say the major news outlets are doing a fairly good job of getting a message out.
Do you think an TV news anchor putting spin on a story is getting the party "message" out? To me, that is just biased reporting, not putting out the party message.

I do not think Dan Rather or those other left wing liberal anchors got the message of the party out, I think they had an agenda much more hostile and personal.

Can you tell me what you think the liberal message is? I put my opinion in the post above.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-19-2005, 04:40 PM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
You threw alot of fluff in that answer, but didn't really address the question IMO.

The viewers and ratings are continually dropping from the major evening news shows. Does that also mean that the liberal message is no longer being accepted by the masses? (In my opinion, yes) I think you are wrong about the small audiences of talk radio, especially considering some of the major talk show hosts now have highly watched cable TV shows.

Regardless, my opinion is that the liberal message is out of favor because a majority of Americans believe in personal responsibility, the death penalty, fighting crime by putting bad guys in jail when guilty, marriage is between a man and a woman, are against abortion, and believe in lower taxes. These are all things that contradict the liberal message.

Pro-abortion but anti-death penalty seems to most as a contradiction. Why kill innocent life but save guilty life? I am not advocating either one in this argument, just that by taking the liberal positions, there appears to be a contradiction.

Why advocate that government is bad/corrupt/incompetent (especially when run by Republicans) but advocate raising taxes and giving Federal control to more money?

Why do liberals feel that government entitlements/welfare/assistance should be given with little or no control, like giving more money to mothers already on welfare who have more children, but don't think the people paying the taxes, like the middle and upper-class taxpayers, should get tax relief?

I am not saying that all liberals believe in the above or that all Republicans believe exactly a certain way. There are probably anti-abortion Democrats and pro-abortion Republicans for instance, but they are not what the MESASAGE of their party is trying to send out.

To me, against abortion (innocent) and for the death penalty (guilty) is the consistent message.

These are my opinons of why the liberal message cannot be self-sufficent on talk radio and why the national TV news, who has a liberal agenda but does not overtly push the liberal message, is starting to suffer. Fox news is propspering with their consevative message but NPR is operating only beacuse it gets Federal money.

Please don't split hairs and miss the big picture with your response. If you argue that Bush is contradicting a conservative message, like protecting the borders and cutting government spending, I will already be in agreement with you. I will also agree that Clinton cut some welfare/entitlement spending during his presidency. but those are not the party message for either guy.
Well opinions are just that and seeing that the news is the only media really hitting hard on Bush and the approval ratings are going down I would say the left is having its way. You are the only one questioning consistency with the politicians I see inconsistency in both parties, no point to argue there.

I stated that in the past conservatives could be seen going back on their word just as dems can. The big difference between you and I is you feel somewhat justified in pointing out the obvious and I just believe what I believe. If you think Bush is doing a great job good for you, I tend to disagree and have my reasons.
Pro Trash is offline  
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-19-2005, 07:01 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Well opinions are just that and seeing that the news is the only media really hitting hard on Bush and the approval ratings are going down I would say the left is having its way. You are the only one questioning consistency with the politicians I see inconsistency in both parties, no point to argue there.

I stated that in the past conservatives could be seen going back on their word just as dems can. The big difference between you and I is you feel somewhat justified in pointing out the obvious and I just believe what I believe. If you think Bush is doing a great job good for you, I tend to disagree and have my reasons.
How did a question and discussion about the liberal message turn into me supposedly supporting Bush and saying he was doing a good job?

Why did I even think you would answer? You are a train running down the liberal track with no turns, no control, and no brakes. Get out of the way!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-29-2005, 10:09 AM
Token Union Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: texas
Posts: 2,912
LoL talk to any lib and all will get is Scooter Libby lied, chenney doesn't know whats going on and bush sucks. The best part about libs is they act like they are running against bush in 08. News flash you can only be president for two terms. So while they are busy wasting time and money on bashing bush which really doesnt do a thing the republicans are building up their base more and figureing out who is going to run for president in 08. Kerry thinks the second time around is the charm but that shit aint going to happend and Billary is in a predictament right now. She wont say wether or not she is going to run but she will have to decide real soon before the 06 elcections. If she says shes not going to run and gets re-elected to the senate and then decideds to run the whole country will have proof right in their face shes a dam liar. On the flip side if she does come out and decide to run then the republican have 2 years to show what a flake she is. Hillary isn't as strong as most people think she is. Most woman dispise her for staying with a cheating husband so she cant run on that ticket.

TRAIN TRASH it's like WHITE TRASH but with money.

My other vehicle is a Locomotive.

Don't cupple up without protection.
FreightTrain is offline  
post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-29-2005, 07:41 PM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Do you think an TV news anchor putting spin on a story is getting the party "message" out? To me, that is just biased reporting, not putting out the party message.

I do not think Dan Rather or those other left wing liberal anchors got the message of the party out, I think they had an agenda much more hostile and personal.

Can you tell me what you think the liberal message is? I put my opinion in the post above.
Yes, I would say it's getting a message out.

Honestly, I couldn't tell you the "liberal message". Doesn't seem to be any unifying ideal from what I can tell...
exlude is offline  
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-29-2005, 10:59 PM
IA2
 
mikeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 22,413
The liberal message/platform is not resonating with enough americans to enable them to win enough elections to gain majority power at the moment. The libs need a cohesive message and platform other than simply spewing criticism (boxer,pelosi) at the people currently in power. Also, the libs need to address issues that concern mainstream americans instead of being focused on fringe issues. Reasoned solutions, not vitriol, go a long way toward winning elections.

Meanwhile, the conservative message is resonating and winning elections at the moment but it seems to me that some of the conservatives are taking actions that are going to turn the tables if the libs ever get a coherent platform together.

2008 is going to be interesting.
mikeb is offline  
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-30-2005, 08:16 AM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE
 
jyro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Midlothian, Tx
Posts: 4,427
2008,, very interesting indeed

Unless the Democrats actually come up with a platform that unites them even a tiny bit , they will be doomed forever.
Having Moveon and Sorros/Dean as their main leaders is the best thing Republicans could wish for to stay in leadership positions in future elections.
Mid-term elections should tell a tale of the future for both partys.
Am I happy with Bush, no, will I give up the Republican party, no, what's the alternative? I hope for better leaders to come forward from both partys, I can't find ANY on the democrat side and very few on the Republicans side.

it's depressing!
jyro is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome