Jihad at Texas OU game - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 08:37 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 10:39 PM

Listen to the police dispatch. It is chilling.

http://www.channeloklahoma.com/downl...05/5061690.mp3
http://www.channeloklahoma.com/downl...05/5061681.mp3
http://www.channeloklahoma.com/downl...05/5061682.mp3

Crime scene tape seems to be in short supply.

There are conflicting reports on the Muslim connection. If it is true, was the "jihadist material" something he was into or if he was using it as a recipe book for explosives?

A feed store employee said he tried to buy ammonium nitrate as well. I'm curious to see how this all pans out. There's no telling what his original intentions were.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 11:06 PM
Meeeeooowww

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 04:14 AM
Worship me

If there is some sort of connection with the Islamic society, they can fucking forget it, it's game over, the rednecks up there will run their asses out of town. Hell they have probably already turned the front yard of the place into a monster truck rally!!!
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 06:47 AM
Lifer

No shit! You'll be hearing a lot of a Ned Beatty impression of "C'mon boy...squeal like a pig!"

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 10:36 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Norman Okla. wouldn't be on my top 1,000,000 list of places to start a Jihad.

Although I do recollect reading that a few of the 9/11 dudes inquired into some crop dusting lessons in and around Norman.
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 10:37 AM
Ted
Opulance. I has it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
Norman Okla. wouldn't be on my top 1,000,000 list of places to start a Jihad.

Although I do recollect reading that a few of the 9/11 dudes inquired into some crop dusting lessons in and around Norman.
I could teach someone the art of crop dusting
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 10:41 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
I could teach someone the art of crop dusting
Ha.

I just got done crop-dusting all the power walkers at Collin Creek Mall about 30 minutes ago courtesy of two bean burritos from TB I consumed about 10pm last night.

9 kills out of 10 attempts.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 10:42 AM
Call me Daddy

he must have not been a very good engineer if it went off "sooner" than he needed! lmao stupid towel heads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topwater
oso, whatever dude.
I caught enough bullshit from my wife about how dumb it was. In fact I'm still catching shit. It happened , it's over, go dig your squirrelly sister up and fuck her in the ass you googley eyed fuckstick.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kustom
he must have not been a very good engineer if it went off "sooner" than he needed! lmao stupid towel heads

The kid tried 2 times to get into the stadium but wouldn't allow him in before searching his bag. If he used an Acetone based bomb it is highly explosive and easily detonated. Could have began to mix when he was running from the gate of the stadium. The kid also has a rag head roommate and attend mosques regulary. It took officials 24 hrs to remove all explosives from his apartment. Sounds like an attempted terrorist attack to me.

93 Coupe MM&FF "The Real Turbo Coupe"
2005 C6 Corvette
2008 Wakesetter LSV
2001 Ford F250 CC 4x4 w/ 2005 Conversion, 6" Icon Spring Lift , 20" XD diesel wheels sitting on 37 in Toyo's, Tony Wildman 6 Position Tuner, 4 inch exhaust, wicked wheel -just your average toy hauler.
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 06:28 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93coupett
The kid tried 2 times to get into the stadium but wouldn't allow him in before searching his bag. If he used an Acetone based bomb it is highly explosive and easily detonated. Could have began to mix when he was running from the gate of the stadium. The kid also has a rag head roommate and attend mosques regulary. It took officials 24 hrs to remove all explosives from his apartment. Sounds like an attempted terrorist attack to me.
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! His roomate attended mosques on a regular basis? Shit there about 10s of thousands that do this in Dallas. DON'T GO TO THE OU/TEXAS GAME!

Of course, you can certainly provide some backup to how it took officials 24 hrs to remove all that explosive stuff. And I'm sure his roommate is in custody by now. Right?

And I'm sure... after the attempt to enter the stadium... "Can we search your bag"... "Fuck no!"... "Then been on your way" happened twice.
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 06:55 PM
No, I don't have a turbo

Word from my family in Norman was he was turned away once for refusing to allow his backpack to be checked.

His apartment is off of Lindsey by the Duck Pond, adjacent to a "compound" for lack of a better word occupied by a group of Muslims.

The blog mentions an intersting connection with Norman being the location of the pilot training for some of the 9-11 terrorists, at the Airman facility at Westheimer.

Ellison Feed in Norman reported an individual matching photos of the young man visited their store days prior looking for the same fertilizer used in the Murrah Building bombing in OKC.

Toss out the oddity of the pilot training, and it still looks to be more than a simple suicide. I found it odd that there isn't more discussion of it on the news.

Boomer Sooner, BTW..

Punxsutawney Jesus, Illuminati Elitist
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 07:00 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboTodd
Word from my family in Norman was he was turned away once for refusing to allow his backpack to be checked.

His apartment is off of Lindsey by the Duck Pond, adjacent to a "compound" for lack of a better word occupied by a group of Muslims.

The blog mentions an intersting connection with Norman being the location of the pilot training for some of the 9-11 terrorists, at the Airman facility at Westheimer.

Ellison Feed in Norman reported an individual matching photos of the young man visited their store days prior looking for the same fertilizer used in the Murrah Building bombing in OKC.

Toss out the oddity of the pilot training, and it still looks to be more than a simple suicide. I found it odd that there isn't more discussion of it on the news.

Boomer Sooner, BTW..
The crop duster shit is what has me going, "well shit".

And yes, I cannot believe that only WND (the online equivalent to the National Enquirer) is covering this at any length.
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 07:00 PM
Lifer

Quote:
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! His roomate attended mosques on a regular basis? Shit there about 10s of thousands that do this in Dallas. DON'T GO TO THE OU/TEXAS GAME!

Of course, you can certainly provide some backup to how it took officials 24 hrs to remove all that explosive stuff. And I'm sure his roommate is in custody by now. Right?

And I'm sure... after the attempt to enter the stadium... "Can we search your bag"... "Fuck no!"... "Then been on your way" happened twice.
No the kid that blew himself up attended them regulary. Also he was suppose to be "brilliant" He dropped out of school between 03-04 and was gone, outta sight. Nobody knew where he went and then returned. I think some reports claimed he told family he was on a spiritual retreat. Anyways he also tried buyin the kind of fertilizer used in the OKC bombing. He was turned down for that also and a cop even got his license plate # but nothing was done about it. His roommate was cleared from what I have heard but now who knows what will happen.

2005 C6 Corvette
2008 Wakesetter LSV
2001 Ford F250 CC 4x4 w/ 2005 Conversion, 6" Icon Spring Lift , 20" XD diesel wheels sitting on 37 in Toyo's, Tony Wildman 6 Position Tuner, 4 inch exhaust, wicked wheel -just your average toy hauler.
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 07:08 PM
not exclude

Quote:
No the kid that blew himself up attended them regulary. Also he was suppose to be "brilliant" He dropped out of school between 03-04 and was gone, outta sight. Nobody knew where he went and then returned. I think some reports claimed he told family he was on a spiritual retreat. Anyways he also tried buyin the kind of fertilizer used in the OKC bombing. He was turned down for that also and a cop even got his license plate # but nothing was done about it. His roommate was cleared from what I have heard but now who knows what will happen.
I just find the lack of more (in number) or more credible sources, a little odd. It's bizarre that WND and this blog have found FBI and local police findings but then the FBI and local police saying otherwise. I'm skeptical...
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 07:23 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
I just find the lack of more (in number) or more credible sources, a little odd. It's bizarre that WND and this blog have found FBI and local police findings but then the FBI and local police saying otherwise. I'm skeptical...

Research it. Its all there. You don't see anything on the mainstream news. How much is the news about the proposed bombing of the NYC subway system do you see being reported? They are at high alert there but you see nothing. Every report is focused on politics right now.

2005 C6 Corvette
2008 Wakesetter LSV
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 07:25 PM
Recovering Lush

Nothing to see here, move on.
American college kids have gotten tired of killing themselves with a gun or some such, and just switched to strapping bombs to themselves.........just like...hmmmm....who is it that does that? Ah, yes....islamofacists.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 07:28 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
Nothing to see here, move on.
American college kids have gotten tired of killing themselves with a gun or some such, and just switched to strapping bombs to themselves.........just like...hmmmm....who is it that does that? Ah, yes....islamofacists.
college kids... always trying one up someone.
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 07:54 PM
not exclude

Quote:
Research it. Its all there. You don't see anything on the mainstream news. How much is the news about the proposed bombing of the NYC subway system do you see being reported? They are at high alert there but you see nothing. Every report is focused on politics right now.
Oh, I believe that there are places reporting about stuff out there. It's just that the credibility of those sources is so-so. I'm not saying they are full of it...it's just there is a general lack of information from major sources and/or harder evidence/support.

The official statement of the FBI right now is that there are no known terrorist ties. And my belief is they know a little bit more than WND - internet news and a blogger.
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 09:12 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Gee, just heard on Fox News that any rumors he tried to enter the stadium are absolutely false. Some organization named FBI made this statement. Ever hear of them?

Oh yea, I didn't know the NYC subway system made it to Norman.
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 12:09 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Gee, just heard on Fox News that any rumors he tried to enter the stadium are absolutely false. Some organization named FBI made this statement. Ever hear of them?

Oh yea, I didn't know the NYC subway system made it to Norman.
Yea, because the FBI doesnt have motive to downplay how close he came to getting in.....

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 07:13 AM
not exclude

Quote:
Yea, because the FBI doesnt have motive to downplay how close he came to getting in.....
There are also many people out there with agendas to promote...
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 08:35 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:

Ah... I forgot... we have Joe Fucking Friday on DFWStangs. Good work, gumshoe!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement