The Bush Family Legacy - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-17-2005, 10:23 AM Thread Starter
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
The Bush Family Legacy

It all starts with the President himself:

This is the 1976 Maine police document recording the arrest of George W. Bush for driving under the influence of alcohol. Bush, who was 30 at the time, was popped over the Labor Day weekend near his family's Kennebunkport summer home. Bush pleaded guilty to the misdemeanor DUI charge, paid a $150 fine, and had his driving privileges briefly revoked in the state of Maine. The arrest record card was released November 2 by Kennebunkport police.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bushdui1.html


The youngest son of Florida Gov. Jeb Bush was arrested early Friday and charged with public intoxication and resisting arrest, law enforcement officials said.
John Ellis Bush, 21, was arrested by agents of the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission at 2:30 a.m. on a corner of Austin’s Sixth Street bar district, said commission spokesman Roger Wade.

Noelle Bush, the governor’s daughter, was arrested in January 2002 and accused of trying to pass a fraudulent prescription at a pharmacy to obtain the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. She completed a drug rehabilitation program in August 2003 and a judge dismissed the drug charges against her. In her spare times she likes to dabble in shop lifting.

Barbara and Jenna Bush were arrested at an Austin restaurant, Jenna for trying to use a fake ID and Barbara for being in possession of alcohol

George P. Bush might be a hunkalicious young Republican, but he still seems a bit creepy. So TSG wasn't too surprised to learn that "P" was involved in a troubling 1994 incident described in this Metro-Dade Police Department report. On December 31, 1994, Bush showed up at 4 AM at the Miami home of a former girlfriend. He proceeded to break into the house via the woman's bedroom window, and then began arguing with his ex's father. Bush, then a Rice University student, soon fled the scene. But he returned 20 minutes later to drive his Ford Explorer across the home's front lawn, leaving wide swaths of burned grass in his wake. Young Bush avoided arrest when the victims declined to press charges.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9373195/
Pro Trash is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-17-2005, 10:33 AM
 
Murph Tang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 2,843
This picture says:

"Damn Cops I had me a fat chick on 6th Street and I was about to go hoggin'!"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bush.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	52442  

Murph

1992 Taurus Half-Breed
whining alternator pulley

Domestic with an Import heart.
Murph Tang is offline  
post #3 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-19-2005, 10:40 AM
CJ
User may be editing post.
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 12,013
what the fuck does this have to do with anything politically related? I don't see how any of this has any presidence in the political forum.

I guess theres nothing to talk shit about bush this week, so we'll bring up his family trees problems from the past...
CJ is offline  
 
post #4 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-19-2005, 05:08 PM
Beer Swillin' Redneck
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 1,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ
what the fuck does this have to do with anything politically related? I don't see how any of this has any presidence in the political forum.

I guess theres nothing to talk shit about bush this week, so we'll bring up his family trees problems from the past...
I have an idea....Let he who is without sin cast the first stone....

How many of you have done the things the Bush family has done, and just not got caught?

Its not like he smoked dope with a bunch of communists or sold out his comrades in arms for some misguided political ambitions.

"I have taken more out of alcohol than it has taken out of me."

"If not, by age 20, you are a liberal, then you have no heart. If not, by age 30, you are a conservative, then you have no brain.
MouseKiller is offline  
post #5 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-19-2005, 05:22 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
I gotta say...

If they drink beer, they are alright in my book.
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #6 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-19-2005, 05:24 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by MouseKiller
I have an idea....Let he who is without sin cast the first stone....

How many of you have done the things the Bush family has done, and just not got caught?

Its not like he smoked dope with a bunch of communists or sold out his comrades in arms for some misguided political ambitions.
I'm pretty sure...

1. I've never done cocaine.
2. Never passed fraud prescriptions.
3. Ever resisted arrest.
4. Used a fake id.
5. Never broken into a house.
6. Left tire marks in someone's yard.
7. Gotten a DUI or DWI.

Nor, has anyone once removed from me. But, then again, that's just me and my family.
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #7 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 02:04 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
I'm pretty sure...

1. I've never done cocaine.
2. Never passed fraud prescriptions.
3. Ever resisted arrest.
4. Used a fake id.
5. Never broken into a house.
6. Left tire marks in someone's yard.
7. Gotten a DUI or DWI.

Nor, has anyone once removed from me. But, then again, that's just me and my family.
Someone post up the pic of the Special Olympics kid winning the award for 01WC. Rah Rah!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #8 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 02:06 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Someone post up the pic of the Special Olympics kid winning the award for 01WC. Rah Rah!
Pretty sure this is the weakest post I've ever read on this site.
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #9 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 02:08 PM
Call me Daddy
 
Kustom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Kicking the shit out of googley eyed douche bags
Posts: 1,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Someone post up the pic of the Special Olympics kid winning the award for 01WC. Rah Rah!
why? we dont care what you look like!
Kustom is offline  
post #10 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 02:10 PM
 
Murph Tang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 2,843
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
I'm pretty sure...

1. I've never done cocaine.
2. Never passed fraud prescriptions.
3. Ever resisted arrest.
4. Used a fake id.
5. Never broken into a house.
6. Left tire marks in someone's yard.
7. Gotten a DUI or DWI.

Nor, has anyone once removed from me. But, then again, that's just me and my family.
damn you should run for president!!

Its all about character. The president should be the best of the best. He is the most powerful man in the world. Millions of lives are affected everyday by his decisions. No matter how you justify it actions from anyone in his family reflect upon him. That is why you do not see single presidents. They have to have a good supporting cast so to speak.

Murph

1992 Taurus Half-Breed
whining alternator pulley

Domestic with an Import heart.
Murph Tang is offline  
post #11 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 02:14 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph Tang
damn you should run for president!!
Some day... some day...
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #12 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 02:19 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
Pretty sure this is the weakest post I've ever read on this site.
Surpassed only by this one.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #13 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 02:22 PM
Lifer
 
line-em-up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Somewhere south of here.
Posts: 5,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
It all starts with the President himself:

This is the 1976 Maine police document recording the arrest of George W. Bush for driving under the influence of alcohol. Bush, who was 30 at the time, was popped over the Labor Day weekend near his family's Kennebunkport summer home. Bush pleaded guilty to the misdemeanor DUI charge, paid a $150 fine, and had his driving privileges briefly revoked in the state of Maine. The arrest record card was released November 2 by Kennebunkport police.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bushdui1.html


The youngest son of Florida Gov. Jeb Bush was arrested early Friday and charged with public intoxication and resisting arrest, law enforcement officials said.
John Ellis Bush, 21, was arrested by agents of the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission at 2:30 a.m. on a corner of Austin’s Sixth Street bar district, said commission spokesman Roger Wade.

Noelle Bush, the governor’s daughter, was arrested in January 2002 and accused of trying to pass a fraudulent prescription at a pharmacy to obtain the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. She completed a drug rehabilitation program in August 2003 and a judge dismissed the drug charges against her. In her spare times she likes to dabble in shop lifting.

Barbara and Jenna Bush were arrested at an Austin restaurant, Jenna for trying to use a fake ID and Barbara for being in possession of alcohol

George P. Bush might be a hunkalicious young Republican, but he still seems a bit creepy. So TSG wasn't too surprised to learn that "P" was involved in a troubling 1994 incident described in this Metro-Dade Police Department report. On December 31, 1994, Bush showed up at 4 AM at the Miami home of a former girlfriend. He proceeded to break into the house via the woman's bedroom window, and then began arguing with his ex's father. Bush, then a Rice University student, soon fled the scene. But he returned 20 minutes later to drive his Ford Explorer across the home's front lawn, leaving wide swaths of burned grass in his wake. Young Bush avoided arrest when the victims declined to press charges.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9373195/
You left out this..

Bush Son Naked with a Minor
2000-11-17 22:25:37

By El Destino

Bush Family Hijinx

It's my experience that it's better to blow the monkeys AFTER you give them a nice, warm enema.
-- Tjames Madison



Main
Features
Columns
Categories
Authors
Archives
Search
Feedback

She was naked from the waist down. He was naked from the waist down. And his uncle George is now 400 votes away from being the next President of the United States.

Jeb Bush's son was found committing "sexual misconduct" in the back seat of a car in Tallahassee, according to published reports. Florida police officers phoned the Governor of Florida about his frisky son, but the girl's parents didn't want to press charges -- and neither did the Governor.

That was October 8 -- yet the embarrassing details were apparently kept from the public for a crucial two months. It took a newspaper in London -- the London Daily Mail -- to discover the Florida police officer's report, according to a San Francisco columnist.

Whether it's Governor George Bush sniffing cocaine and driving drunk, or his nephew committing what for anyone else would be statutory rape, the rich and influential apparently get a free pass from the media. Half-naked teens are discovered by the cops, a report is filed -- but the Republican scandal is covered up? While I'm all for reckless sex in public places, why didn't Congressmen sic Kenneth Starr on the punk?

Check it out yourself
line-em-up is offline  
post #14 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 02:25 PM
Lifer
 
line-em-up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Somewhere south of here.
Posts: 5,810
I also found this.

Al Gore's Son Arrested for Possession of Marijuana
Montgomery County, Md. Police Department ^ | Saturday, December 20, 2003 | Kristinn


Posted on 12/20/2003 4:55:47 PM PST by kristinn


Albert A. Gore III, the son of former Vice President Al Gore, was arrested last night in Bethesda, Md. for possession of marijuana.

According to Montgomery County police, Gore was driving a dark-colored Cadillac through downtown Bethesda around 11:30 p.m. with the car's headlights off.

Police officers who were conducting a campaign against impaired driving during the holiday season stopped the car and noticed that despite the freezing temperature, all the car's windows were open as well as the sunroof.

When the officer spoke with the driver, Mr. Gore, he smelled the odor of marijuana coming from inside the car.

When officers searched the car, they found what appeared to be a partial marijuana cigarette near the center console area. They also found a baggie of suspected marijuana inside a cigartette box and a crushed soda can with an odor of marijuana coming from the interior of the can.

Gore and the two passengers in the car were charged with one count of possession of marijuana, a misdemeanor. All three were released pending trial.
line-em-up is offline  
post #15 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 02:27 PM
Lifer
 
line-em-up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Somewhere south of here.
Posts: 5,810
Oops. Wrong party.
line-em-up is offline  
post #16 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 02:53 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up
You left out this..

Bush Son Naked with a Minor
2000-11-17 22:25:37

By El Destino

Bush Family Hijinx

It's my experience that it's better to blow the monkeys AFTER you give them a nice, warm enema.
-- Tjames Madison



Main
Features
Columns
Categories
Authors
Archives
Search
Feedback

She was naked from the waist down. He was naked from the waist down. And his uncle George is now 400 votes away from being the next President of the United States.

Jeb Bush's son was found committing "sexual misconduct" in the back seat of a car in Tallahassee, according to published reports. Florida police officers phoned the Governor of Florida about his frisky son, but the girl's parents didn't want to press charges -- and neither did the Governor.

That was October 8 -- yet the embarrassing details were apparently kept from the public for a crucial two months. It took a newspaper in London -- the London Daily Mail -- to discover the Florida police officer's report, according to a San Francisco columnist.

Whether it's Governor George Bush sniffing cocaine and driving drunk, or his nephew committing what for anyone else would be statutory rape, the rich and influential apparently get a free pass from the media. Half-naked teens are discovered by the cops, a report is filed -- but the Republican scandal is covered up? While I'm all for reckless sex in public places, why didn't Congressmen sic Kenneth Starr on the punk?

Check it out yourself
Come on trash, chime in and explain this one.

She lied about her age so there is no responsibility for the adult, right? LOL!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #17 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 03:07 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
This is one Fucker here NEVER running for office...

<-----------------

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #18 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 05:39 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Surpassed only by this one.
You hold the record for the two weakest posts on this site.
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #19 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 07:39 AM Thread Starter
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
You hold the record for the two weakest posts on this site.
I concur 90crotch is the weakest link.
Pro Trash is offline  
post #20 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 07:51 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
You hold the record for the two weakest posts on this site.
I guess I am completely "reasonable" for that. lol

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #21 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 08:45 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
I guess I am completely "reasonable" for that. lol
You are my hero.
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #22 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 08:50 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
You are my hero.
I guess your holier-than-thou crap will end for the sake of not being an obvious hypocrite, huh?

That humble pie sure chokes on the way down. LOL!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #23 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 09:02 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
I guess your holier-than-thou crap will end for the sake of not being an obvious hypocrite, huh?

That humble pie sure chokes on the way down. LOL!
You are my hero.

Your my intelect pales in comparison to your intelect.
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #24 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 09:28 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
Your my intelect pales in comparison to your intelect.
How ironic that I misspell intellect when using it to make fun of someone and you insert a completely inappropriate word but that is no big deal.

Lighten up, you are not the first person to make an ass out of himself for doing the same thing. It only makes it worse to try and ignore it.

Like I said, I won't put proof of your "intelect" in my sig because then I would be acting like you and a few others like you. Maybe now you won't fixate on my mistake since you have made a similar one yourself. It will just prove I have pegged you correctly all along if you do, and that's also OK.

Take the high road for once and laugh at yourself. I know you can do it!

(Notice I am trying to ignore the above quoted sentence and it's lack of proper structure.)

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #25 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 09:29 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
How ironic that I misspell intellect when using it to make fun of someone and you insert a completely inappropriate word but that is no big deal.

Lighten up, you are not the first person to make an ass out of himself for doing the same thing. It only makes it worse to try and ignore it.

Like I said, I won't put proof of your "intelect" in my sig because then I would be acting like you and a few others like you. Maybe now you won't fixate on my mistake since you have made a similar one yourself. It will just prove I have pegged you correctly all along if you do, and that's also OK.

Take the high road for once and laugh at yourself. I know you can do it!

You certainly cannot take sarcasm very well, huh?

You are Lord and Savoir of this board. I bow to your greatness.
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #26 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 09:31 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
You certainly cannot take sarcasm very well, huh?

You are Lord and Savoir of this board. I bow to your greatness.
Nope, just enjoying my time with you. I have never tried to be Master (de) bater, that is your title!

Your frustration and avoidance of this is hilarious!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #27 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 09:39 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Nope, just enjoying my time with you. I have never tried to be Master (de) bater, that is your title!

Your frustration and avoidance of this is hilarious!
What I find hilarious is the fact the the majority of people on this site enjoy making fun of you, yet, you think they are laughing with you and not at you.

All except Hook 'Em. Of course, you are the company you keep. Given his ability to light himself on fire and his inability to actually graduate with a degree after enrolling in what, 5 different establishments of higher education? ... well...

Maybe the is the common connection is the inability to finish what you started.

It's ok Notch, the world needs indians as well. We all can't be chiefs.
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #28 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 09:42 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 289
marijuana isn't a drug




oh wait.. i forgot.
Mateo5.0 is offline  
post #29 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 09:52 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
What I find hilarious is the fact the the majority of people on this site enjoy making fun of you, yet, you think they are laughing with you and not at you.

All except Hook 'Em. Of course, you are the company you keep. Given his ability to light himself on fire and his inability to actually graduate with a degree after enrolling in what, 5 different establishments of higher education? ... well...

Maybe the is the common connection is the inability to finish what you started.

It's ok Notch, the world needs indians as well. We all can't be chiefs.
WTF does hookem and people supposedly not liking me have to do with you? I guess you find validation in some internet cronies, but I don't. I have met some nice people at GTG's, bought and sold stuff from this site, laughed at alot of jokes, and talked about Mustangs since I own two. Don't mistake your use of the site with mine. It's funny that if I told you "the majority of people don't like you or make fun of you" it wouldn't matter to you, but it is supposed to matter to me.

BTW doofus, I play cops and robbers, not cowboys and indians, get it straight!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #30 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 09:57 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
BTW doofus, I play cops and robbers, not cowboys and indians, get it straight!
So do I.

Attention: All bulletins are Law Enforcement Sensitive. A LES Intelligence Bulletin is restricted and therefore may not be further disseminated by you.
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #31 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
So do I.

Attention: All bulletins are Law Enforcement Sensitive. A LES Intelligence Bulletin is restricted and therefore may not be further disseminated by you.

Hey I found a pic of 90crotch ready for duty!
Pro Trash is offline  
post #32 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 11:02 AM
Call me Daddy
 
Kustom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Kicking the shit out of googley eyed douche bags
Posts: 1,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Hey I found a pic of 90crotch ready for duty!
lmgdao i knew he was gay!
Kustom is offline  
post #33 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 12:47 PM
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
This site has 1000s and 1000s of members. The only people I see participating in this little circle jerk are yourself, the resident racist kkkustom, and the village idiot pro trash (or whatever he calls himself these days....he's changed his nick so many times, who knows). Why you've decided to group yourself with those two knuckleheads is beyong me....maybe it's an Anthony Michael Hall "At least I am king of the nerds" kinda moment, but whatever. Just because I don't participate in your circle jerk means nothing....in fact, the only people you'll see me give crap to, are the two that deserve it. One, due to his obvious condition, and the other, due to the fact that racist pieces of crap deserve it. Oh, as far as the "Company you keep" comment, keep that in mind when joining a flock of those two birds....

I seriously doubt 90Notch needs me to approve or disapprove of his postings to validate himself. he's an officer of the law, and that makes him ok in my book. quite franky, the reason you haven't seen me comment over here is due to the fact that i avoid it, as it has become a cestpool overrun with racists. "Nothing to see here." I could go to the david duke website and find the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
What I find hilarious is the fact the the majority of people on this site enjoy making fun of you, yet, you think they are laughing with you and not at you.

All except Hook 'Em. Of course, you are the company you keep. Given his ability to light himself on fire and his inability to actually graduate with a degree after enrolling in what, 5 different establishments of higher education? ... well...

Maybe the is the common connection is the inability to finish what you started.

It's ok Notch, the world needs indians as well. We all can't be chiefs.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
post #34 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
This site has 1000s and 1000s of members. The only people I see participating in this little circle jerk are yourself, the resident racist kkkustom, and the village idiot pro trash (or whatever he calls himself these days....he's changed his nick so many times, who knows). Why you've decided to group yourself with those two knuckleheads is beyong me....maybe it's an Anthony Michael Hall "At least I am king of the nerds" kinda moment, but whatever. Just because I don't participate in your circle jerk means nothing....in fact, the only people you'll see me give crap to, are the two that deserve it. One, due to his obvious condition, and the other, due to the fact that racist pieces of crap deserve it. Oh, as far as the "Company you keep" comment, keep that in mind when joining a flock of those two birds....

I seriously doubt 90Notch needs me to approve or disapprove of his postings to validate himself. he's an officer of the law, and that makes him ok in my book. quite franky, the reason you haven't seen me comment over here is due to the fact that i avoid it, as it has become a cestpool overrun with racists. "Nothing to see here." I could go to the david duke website and find the same.
Fat Ass lies again, "in fact, the only people you'll see me give crap to, are the two that deserve it. " Really I mean you never give crap to anyone else? This is just a few quotes from one day, real nice fat ass
To Geof 8-31-05

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
No, fuck YOU, dude. What an ignorant statement.
To Rac Toh 8-31-05

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
Why would you even make such a pedantic, sophomoric, classless joke?
"It's called tact, you fuckrag."

To Zachary 8-31-05

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
That answers the question...you are that fucking stupid.
They don't need untrained volunteers...they need $$$$.
This is a city that is getting deeper and deepr under water, where they're not allowing anyone in. The hurricane was monday night, this is wednesday......you're some kind of guy, to be able t oget there, help, and get back in that time frame.

Then, to get back and stupidly claim:


"We don't need the help."
Pro Trash is offline  
post #35 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 02:09 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
This site has 1000s and 1000s of members. The only people I see participating in this little circle jerk are yourself, the resident racist kkkustom, and the village idiot pro trash (or whatever he calls himself these days....he's changed his nick so many times, who knows). Why you've decided to group yourself with those two knuckleheads is beyong me....maybe it's an Anthony Michael Hall "At least I am king of the nerds" kinda moment, but whatever. Just because I don't participate in your circle jerk means nothing....in fact, the only people you'll see me give crap to, are the two that deserve it. One, due to his obvious condition, and the other, due to the fact that racist pieces of crap deserve it. Oh, as far as the "Company you keep" comment, keep that in mind when joining a flock of those two birds....

I seriously doubt 90Notch needs me to approve or disapprove of his postings to validate himself. he's an officer of the law, and that makes him ok in my book. quite franky, the reason you haven't seen me comment over here is due to the fact that i avoid it, as it has become a cestpool overrun with racists. "Nothing to see here." I could go to the david duke website and find the same.
Got matches?
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #36 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 02:15 PM
 
Murph Tang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 2,843
"Sueeeee EEEEEEE"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bush.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	52657  

Murph

1992 Taurus Half-Breed
whining alternator pulley

Domestic with an Import heart.
Murph Tang is offline  
post #37 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 03:38 PM
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
Inferiority Complex Boy lies again. Disagreeing with someone's choice of paths is not "Going after" them. Your level of stupidity crests exponentially higher each day.

Shouldn't you be gazing into a mirror somewhere, chanting "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and darn it, people like me!"


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Fat Ass lies again, "in fact, the only people you'll see me give crap to, are the two that deserve it. " Really I mean you never give crap to anyone else? This is just a few quotes from one day, real nice fat ass
To Geof 8-31-05



To Rac Toh 8-31-05




To Zachary 8-31-05

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
post #38 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 03:57 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
Shouldn't you be gazing into a mirror somewhere, chanting "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and darn it, people like me!"

For some reason I see you as Stewart Smiley (of course, Stewart with his leg on fire)
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #39 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 05:04 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
So do I.

Attention: All bulletins are Law Enforcement Sensitive. A LES Intelligence Bulletin is restricted and therefore may not be further disseminated by you.
You keep making these vague references to having contacts at federal agencies, local agencies, and other places reserved for a select few. Is it through your computer business or your spot on a small town city council? And what does it have to do with this thread? Why would I care? Maybe you are trying to keep the image with the HS types you seem to want to impress here. Who knows.

If you had just owned up to the mistake I would have dropped it like I did other errors you have made. But no, you must keep the "intelect" thing going even though I explained it. Take "reasonable" for the damn post and let's move on.

Thanks hookem, I was about to pull the Stuart Smiley thing on 01WC for implying no one liked me and they all love him.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #40 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 05:08 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
"in fact, the only people you'll see me give crap to, are the two that deserve it. "

You would have to shit in your hand and come by my house to give me crap. Look out, there is a forest past those trees!

I only pick on the site bullies or the idiots, and you are no bully trash.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #41 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 08:12 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
You keep making these vague references to having contacts at federal agencies, local agencies, and other places reserved for a select few. Is it through your computer business or your spot on a small town city council?
Neither of the above.

Sorta like that comment from Nicole Kidman in Top Gun... "The government makes sure I'm more informed than you"
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #42 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 08:16 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
Neither of the above.

Sorta like that comment from Nicole Kidman in Top Gun... "The government makes sure I'm more informed than you"
And I am Tom Criuse to your Nicole Kidman, it doesn't appear they did in this case, now does it? BTW, this is not intended as some weird male sex thing. LOL!

I guess you have decided to ignore the "reasonable" stuff instead of acknowledging it. I hope that means you know how bad harping on the intelect makes you look.

I say let it die also.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #43 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 08:28 AM Thread Starter
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
For some reason I see you as Stewart Smiley (of course, Stewart with his leg on fire)
LMAO at that!
Pro Trash is offline  
post #44 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 08:55 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
And I am Tom Criuse to your Nicole Kidman, it doesn't appear they did in this case, now does it? BTW, this is not intended as some weird male sex thing. LOL!

I guess you have decided to ignore the "reasonable" stuff instead of acknowledging it. I hope that means you know how bad harping on the intelect makes you look.

I say let it die also.
Actually, if you remember the movie, Nicole says, "So you are the pilot..." as in I knew about this.

You seem to me infatuated with weird male sexual things. I hope your family is ok.
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #45 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 09:21 AM
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
ACTUALLY, the line is....."so you're the one......."


Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
Actually, if you remember the movie, Nicole says, "So you are the pilot..." as in I knew about this.

You seem to me infatuated with weird male sexual things. I hope your family is ok.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
post #46 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 09:36 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
Actually, if you remember the movie, Nicole says, "So you are the pilot..." as in I knew about this.

You seem to me infatuated with weird male sexual things. I hope your family is ok.
LOL! They are great. Why would you think I have a weird sex thing for you and ask about my family? Sounds like your family is the one we need to worry about. Most people don't go to child sex so easily unless it is on their mind.

So shoot me for not getting the quote right, you knew what I meant, because your are the superior "intelect". That sounds "responsible" to me! LOL!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #47 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 09:55 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
LOL! They are great. Why would you think I have a weird sex thing for you and ask about my family? Sounds like your family is the one we need to worry about. Most people don't go to child sex so easily unless it is on their mind.

So shoot me for not getting the quote right, you knew what I meant, because your are the superior "intelect". That sounds "responsible" to me! LOL!
Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing. You were the one asking about weird male sexual things, not me.

"And I am Tom Criuse to your Nicole Kidman, it doesn't appear they did in this case, now does it? BTW, this is not intended as some weird male sex thing. LOL! "

--- 90 Notch

Certainly not the first thing I read into your comments.
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #48 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 09:56 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
ACTUALLY, the line is....."so you're the one......."
Thank you Mr. Spontaneous Combustion.
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #49 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 10:04 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing. You were the one asking about weird male sexual things, not me.

"And I am Tom Criuse to your Nicole Kidman, it doesn't appear they did in this case, now does it? BTW, this is not intended as some weird male sex thing. LOL! "

--- 90 Notch

Certainly not the first thing I read into your comments.
LOL, ok you turn my JOKE that it is not a male sex thing into child sex and I have the problem? This "reasonable" thing has really got you upset.

I am starting to feel like I am running up the score on you, so I will throttle it back.

If you had just taken responsibility for the damn error this would have ended long ago, but noooooo....

(Let me guess at the next post from you; it will probably accuse me of being the one who is upset. Well it would have been until I called it, LOL!)

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #50 of 109 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 10:13 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
LOL, ok you turn my JOKE that it is not a male sex thing into child sex and I have the problem? This "reasonable" thing has really got you upset.
I said family. Unless you have some weird family (could be since you are talking about weird male sexual things) you have a father maybe some uncles and possibly brothers no?

Why are you now bringing up children? I certainly haven't.

You are really starting to worry me. Maybe you job is starting to get to you.
01WhiteCobra is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome