that Sheehan bit** and "families for peace" - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-30-2005, 09:42 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

that Sheehan bit** and "families for peace"

whining on about how Bush is this and that, blah, blah, blah.
Here's her "message":http://www.familiesforpeace.com/

On this page, the bitch claims Michael Jackson was "proven innocent."

Doing a lil research, I found that families for peace is aligned with "Code Pink"...you gotta see these twats:http://www.jofreeman.com/photos/CodePink.html

from wilkepedia:
Gold Star Families for Peace (GSFP) is a United States based organization founded in January 2005 by a number of individuals who have lost family members in Iraq.

Joining with organizations including Veterans for Peace, United for Peace and Justice, Code Pink, Military Families Speak Out, the Crawford Peace House and others, GSFP is actively protesting American military action in Iraq (see 2003 invasion of Iraq). They have used speaking engagements, congressional testimony and protests throughout the United States to protest the Bush administration's military operations in Iraq.

GFSP regards the administration's reasons for those operations as mere pretexts (indeed, deliberate falsehoods) and grounds for impeachment of the president (see Movement to impeach George W. Bush).

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-30-2005, 12:00 PM

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1466388/posts

Read the post at the bottom that has the bio of who wrote this.....kinda makes you realize why the dems are distancing themselves from sheehan.....either A) they don't agree with her or B) they agree and don't want anyone to know
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-30-2005, 10:06 PM

It is fine if that lady wants to express her views as I don't have to listen to her, but she has gone way over board with it all. She also needs to get her facts straight. In some quote from her she stated we are waging a nuclear war on Iraq. Yeah, sure. News to me. She needs to quit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement