must preach holy war, says teacher - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 06:34 AM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

must preach holy war, says teacher

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...&oneclick=true

Quote:
A Melbourne radical Islamic teacher last night described Osama bin Laden as "a great man" and declared he would be betraying his religion if he told students not to train in terrorist camps.

Abdul Nacer Benbrika, also known as Abu Bakr, said: "My religion doesn't tolerate other religion . . . Jihad is a part of my religion."
Mr Benbrika told The 7.30 Report, which reported that some of his students had gone to overseas terrorist training: "According to my religion, here, I don't accept all other religion except the religion of Islam."
He said he was "not involved in anything here. I am teaching my brothers here the Koran and the Sunna and I'm trying my best to keep myself, my family, my kids and the Muslims close to this religion".
"I am telling you that my religion doesn't tolerate other religion. It doesn't tolerate. The only one law which needs to spread, it can be here or anywhere else, has to be Islam."
He said the problem was that there were two laws - Australian law and Islamic law.
Mr Howard strongly rejected the notion of two laws. "Suggestions that there is an exclusivity of religious belief in this country is against the values we hold," he said. "It's also very unfair and damaging to those hundreds of thousands of Muslim Australians who share my view . . . that we should respect other religions and we should try and live in tolerance and harmony."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 03:03 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Well, at least he's honest about Islam.

We're Adopting. Contact us through our website.

http://www.theboyetts.com

You can also LIKE us on Facebook
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-06-2005, 06:59 AM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Beavis
Well, at least he's honest about Islam.
I am sure some is out of context, like this.

Quote:
The Noble Qur'an: Al-Ma'idah 5:51

O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as 'Auliya' (friends, protectors, helpers etc.), they are but 'Auliya' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as 'Auliya' then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers and unjust)."
This is not ment to make muslims hate Christians and Jews but don't take friend that have other friend because they won't have time for you and will leave you feeling lonely.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement