Clinton up in arms over GTA game - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 07:08 AM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Clinton up in arms over GTA game

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/07...y_clinton_gta/

Quote:
Senator Hillary Clinton has jumped nimbly on the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas rumpy-pumpy outrage bandwagon by demanding an investigation into the game's torrid sex scenes as unlocked by Dutch modder Patrick Wildenborg.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 03:48 PM
Meeeeooowww

I bet Slick Willy is playing it alot...lol

post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 04:05 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

I think the one chick in GTA looks like Chelsea.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 04:25 PM
Lifer

This is her first real attempt to come across as a "conservative" in the eye's of the people. All things to all people? She is the master of deception. Bill ain't shit compared to his hosebag...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 06:34 PM
Worship me

They should have her in the next game so you can blast her ass with your AK.
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 06:43 PM
Time Served

the only bandwagon Hillary needs to jump on is the I need to get layed bandwagon. I'm serious, a good screw would probably keep her from being such a bitch 24/7

'89 convertible with a few things done
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 10:44 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

WTF is the problem. The game has an M rating to begin with.

F'em.

We're Adopting. Contact us through our website.

http://www.theboyetts.com

You can also LIKE us on Facebook
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-15-2005, 12:48 AM
Hamilton Racing Ownz U

Anyone know the Hot Coffee code?

Grey 86 GT - Rebuild pending
Orange 08 Corvette
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 01:03 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by STROKD
Anyone know the Hot Coffee code?
You mean the mod pack? Game is much more fun with it, LOL!
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 01:05 PM

Isn't that an extra feature that you can only get via the net?
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 03:23 PM
Hamilton Racing Ownz U

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDMike
Isn't that an extra feature that you can only get via the net?
Yea I'm not sure, but I'd like to play the game XXX style lol.

Grey 86 GT - Rebuild pending
Orange 08 Corvette
post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 04:23 PM
Canada is welcome here.

maybe well all get lucky and shell just die of cancer or something before she can run for anything important. that would end all the "i like her" and "i dont like her" crap.
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-31-2005, 08:26 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

lime light

I have the game and love the GTA games. I have seen the mod video, not really that bad. Has anyone played Leasure Suite Larry, or Playboy the Masion? In those games the action looks the same and no uproar about it. She does like the lime light
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 06:26 AM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

I was thinking this weekend, that it is funny that Clinton didn't have a problem with being able to car jack and kill police in the game but any cartoon that gets more sex than she does, is the big problem.
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 08:23 AM
IA2

Clinton is just using this as an opportunity to posture; typical politician.

I really hope she doesn't try to run for prez in 2008. IMO she did poorly the first time she was in.
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 11:17 AM
T-MINUS

I didn't buy the game until she started bitching about.

This cunt can't keep morality in her own house as her husband diddled a fat intern with a cuban - so she decides to regulate it for the country? Whore.

And her little faggot minion Chuck the fuck Schumer has his head so far up her ass it's unreal.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 03:17 PM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
I didn't buy the game until she started bitching about.

This cunt can't keep morality in her own house as her husband diddled a fat intern with a cuban - so she decides to regulate it for the country? Whore.

And her little faggot minion Chuck the fuck Schumer has his head so far up her ass it's unreal.
How brilliantly worded...
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 04:47 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
How brilliantly worded...
Well let's hear a point-by-point retort!

Chuck the Fuck Schumer... That's pretty funny.
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 08:28 PM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
Well let's hear a point-by-point retort!

Chuck the Fuck Schumer... That's pretty funny.
I don't like her at all. But, I just don't see the point in anyone over 13 posting something as idiotic as that.
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 09:30 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
I don't like her at all. But, I just don't see the point in anyone over 13 posting something as idiotic as that.

Wow...That hurts. I have a very strong disdain for the lady. My points are dead on - crude perhaps, but dead on. She had to sit by while her husband had an affair and used the oval office as his own personal fantasy room.

Anyway, off to play GTA now. Thanks Hill!

Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 08:58 AM
not exclude

Quote:
Wow...That hurts. I have a very strong disdain for the lady. My points are dead on - crude perhaps, but dead on. She had to sit by while her husband had an affair and used the oval office as his own personal fantasy room.

Anyway, off to play GTA now. Thanks Hill!
Well, your idea that someone can control another's morality is perhaps your most immature point.
post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 09:03 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Well, your idea that someone can control another's morality is perhaps your most immature point.
I think most people question her choices after the lack of morality was proven. Up until he got caught lying, there was some doubt. Now that all doubt about him has been removed, she stayed by his side anyway. These are choices that are fine for a private individual, but someone who is asking for votes should probably be making better choices.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 09:08 AM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
I think most people question her choices after the lack of morality was proven. Up until he got caught lying, there was some doubt. Now that all doubt about him has been removed, she stayed by his side anyway. These are choices that are fine for a private individual, but someone who is asking for votes should probably be making better choices.
Yeah, I would have rather seen his home life fall apart then the rediculous court hearings based on his private life. But, at the same time, I can understand her staying with him for business/political reasons. I think it's pretty safe to say that had she left him she would catch flak for it just like she is being insulted for staying with him.
post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 09:13 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Yeah, I would have rather seen his home life fall apart then the rediculous court hearings based on his private life. But, at the same time, I can understand her staying with him for business/political reasons. I think it's pretty safe to say that had she left him she would catch flak for it just like she is being insulted for staying with him.
Yeah, she was put in a terrible position by his cheating, but it's not like she didn't know about it years earlier.

She will have a serious problem trying to convince voters that she will be able to make tough decisions now that she stayed with him. Most women think she should have left and men think she is weak for letting him get away with it. Like I said, no big deal for an office manager, accountant, or many other types of careers, but President is a little different.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 09:18 AM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
Yeah, she was put in a terrible position by his cheating, but it's not like she didn't know about it years earlier.

She will have a serious problem trying to convince voters that she will be able to make tough decisions now that she stayed with him. Most women think she should have left and men think she is weak for letting him get away with it. Like I said, no big deal for an office manager, accountant, or many other types of careers, but President is a little different.
I fear her nomination as the Dem. pres. nominee, because it will be another term that the Dem. party shows they don't know shit about picking an appealing candidate. Not because I think she would bomb as pres., but because I know she has not one chance in hell of beating a decent GOP candidate.
post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 09:56 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I fear her nomination as the Dem. pres. nominee, because it will be another term that the Dem. party shows they don't know shit about picking an appealing candidate. Not because I think she would bomb as pres., but because I know she has not one chance in hell of beating a decent GOP candidate.
I sincerely hope you are right.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 10:01 AM
Got Lateral G's??

Quote:
You forget that the american public in general are a bunch of fucking sheep!!!

Personally, If I were the software company I would publicly send her a thank you letter for all the free publicity and send her a commision check for the increased sales!

It's a media stunt on her part....plain and simple.

Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!
post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 10:13 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I fear her nomination as the Dem. pres. nominee, because it will be another term that the Dem. party shows they don't know shit about picking an appealing candidate.
They don't.

Sorry.
post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 10:15 AM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
They don't.

Sorry.
Lol, should have said "...shows they STILL don't...".
post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 03:17 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:

You pointing out my point shows your lack of grasp on what I was stating.

They are ATTEMPTING to LEGISLATE (government control) morality. They legislate speeding, people still have free will to do so. By doing what they are doing they are ATTEMPTING to threaten people into submission.

post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 03:45 PM
not exclude

Quote:
You pointing out my point shows your lack of grasp on what I was stating.

They are ATTEMPTING to LEGISLATE (government control) morality. They legislate speeding, people still have free will to do so. By doing what they are doing they are ATTEMPTING to threaten people into submission.
No, no, I got that just fine. But you did say that she couldn't control the morality in her own marriage. Imagining anyone could control morality for another is a very immature idea. That part had nothing to do with legislation.

They are putting an age restriction on a video game, as follows the ESRB rules. Been in place for a while, they are just making sure it stays where it is.

Last edited by exlude; 08-02-2005 at 04:00 PM.
post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 04:58 PM
Got Lateral G's??

Quote:
They are putting an age restriction on a video game, as follows the ESRB rules. Been in place for a while, they are just making sure it stays where it is.
So, it already has the M for mature....how do you think the little fuckers are getting the games? Stupid fucking parents OR older siblings. You will never change that so who gives a flying fuck?

Who's statement do you think will make the evening news....? Hillary's or MINE?

Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 07:46 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
No, no, I got that just fine. But you did say that she couldn't control the morality in her own marriage. Imagining anyone could control morality for another is a very immature idea. That part had nothing to do with legislation.

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification. My point was aimed at the inability of her husband to communicate to her that he wasn't happy and chose moist cigars to quench his need(s). It just seems that she would have busted his balls a bit more before telling everyone else how they should live.

Beer was 21 up when I was in high school/college - there wasn't a weekend that I didn't get wasted. I suppose laws are only as good as the enforcement. All the government is doing is censoring by stepping in the way of distribution.

post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 08:08 PM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie97
So, it already has the M for mature....how do you think the little fuckers are getting the games? Stupid fucking parents OR older siblings. You will never change that so who gives a flying fuck?

Who's statement do you think will make the evening news....? Hillary's or MINE?
Well, as Sean said, laws are only as good as their enforcement. I, personally, don't care...but I can understand why people want to spend their own time on it.

I find this topic funny. Everyone hates the idea of enforcing morality because a Dem. is behind it. But what's 90 out of 100 reasons for not letting gays marry? The decline in morality. I don't care if a parent wants to let their kid play GTA, but I also don't care if fags wanna marry.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement