Name that Person contest - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-29-2005, 09:35 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Name that Person contest

Most of you squirts were alive when this picture was taken in 1979, when the hostages were taken in Iran. I remeber it. Ok, here is the picture. Who is the person circled in red?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-29-2005, 09:37 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-29-2005, 09:37 PM
Worship me

Tommy Lasorda

post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-29-2005, 09:40 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-29-2005, 09:40 PM
goose cock

tony danza?

next time you best bring kryptonite....bitch
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-29-2005, 09:41 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-29-2005, 10:15 PM
Lifer

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest that bastards crotch! I hope Dubya already has the cross-hairs trained on that dickhead's noggin'...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 11:15 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDevilDog
noooooo.

It is the newly elected President of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad .

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161163,00.html
Mahmoud, what are your qualifications?
I held people hostage.
You are good, you are elected.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 04:23 PM
Worship me

Bomb Iran
(to the tune of "Barbara Ann" by the Beach Boys)

Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, Iran.
Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, BOMB IRAN!
Let's take a stand, bomb Iran.
Our country's got a feelin'
Really hit the ceilin', bomb Iran.
Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran.

Went to a mosque, gonna throw some rocks.
Tell the Ayatollah..."Gonna put you in a box!"
Bomb Iran. Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran.

Ol' Uncle Sam's gettin' pretty hot.
Time to turn Iran into a parking lot. Bomb Iran.

Call the volunteers; call the bombadiers;
Call the financiers, better get their ass in gear.
Bomb Iran. Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran.

Call on our allies to cut off their supplies,
Get our hands untied, and bring em' back alive. Bomb Iran.

Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran.
Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, BOMB IRAN!
Let's take a stand, bomb Iran.
Our people you been stealin'
Now it's time for keelin', bomb Iran.
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 04:34 PM
Go Rangers!!

some guy who looks like a terrorist !!!!
post #11 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 04:35 PM
Go Rangers!!

lol
post #12 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 04:47 PM
Lifer

"Qualifications? Well...I held all of America at bay for a year and a half, and got Ted Koppel a helluva gig!" Fuck it-you're hired!

post #13 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 04:59 PM
Secular Dogooderist

If we did attack Iran, it wouldn't be as easy as overthrowing Saddam, Iran actually has an army. George W. could not afford another quagmire like Iraq, Ahmadinejad is a hard-line conservative, much like the waste of sperm dipshit we are forced to call our president. I saw on the news yesterday that Iran denied allegations that he was actually part of it.

Save the personal attacks guys--I'm here to share my opinions, not defend them.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
post #14 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Iran is big and mountainous. If the people would rise up against Komeni. I know two people from Iran. They left in the early 80s. Said all people that weren't muslim, were being killed.

Last edited by TexasDevilDog; 07-01-2005 at 10:43 AM.
post #15 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 06:54 PM
Secular Dogooderist

I know several dozens of Iranian people, including my father, and they all disagree strongly with the election of Ahmadinejad. Iranians (most) are good people, not like the rabid monkeys running around the rest of the middle east. Full of lush countryside and beautiful snow-capped mountains, Iran discounts the normal stereotype of Desert land with sand and camels everywhere. The "elected" president really has no power in Iran anyway, any real power is reserved for the mullahs whom every big decision goes through. I'm interested to see history pan itself out to see what comes of all of this--Especially regarding this guy the mullahs just chose as pres.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
post #16 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 08:29 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadLXHB302
If we did attack Iran, it wouldn't be as easy as overthrowing Saddam, Iran actually has an army. George W. could not afford another quagmire like Iraq, Ahmadinejad is a hard-line conservative, much like the waste of sperm dipshit we are forced to call our president. I saw on the news yesterday that Iran denied allegations that he was actually part of it.

How is it that W couldn't "afford" another invasion like Iraq??

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #17 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 09:27 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
I'm here to share my opinions, not defend them.
How liberalesque of you...
post #18 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-01-2005, 12:45 AM
Scared s**tless

Quote:
George W. could not afford another quagmire like Iraq...
quagmire??? we lost 1500ish troops so far. come say that when we are broke, down a hundred thousand and no progress is being made.

Quote:
i agree. my opinion based solely upon what you have posted is that you are a narrow-minded tree hugger. but don't attack me, i am just being opinionated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBT
I sound shit out man, lol. Firefox didnt have a suggestion. I figure A) I'm waay too far off, or B) It's spanish, and Firefox is an English Fox.

I facepalm myself.
post #19 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-01-2005, 05:27 AM
Lifer

So BadlX302 is an Iranian who doesn't care for our President...well fuck me! With all those snow covered mountains and glorious countrysides, what the FUCK is your family doing in MY country badmouthing MY President?

This is not a "personal" attack, I'm just responding to your fucked-up opinion...

post #20 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-01-2005, 08:44 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLO SVO
i agree. my opinion based solely upon what you have posted is that you are a narrow-minded camel hugger. but don't attack me, i am just being opinionated.
fixed.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #21 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-01-2005, 09:31 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
So BadlX302 is an Iranian who doesn't care for our President...well fuck me! With all those snow covered mountains and glorious countrysides, what the FUCK is your family doing in MY country badmouthing MY President?

This is not a "personal" attack, I'm just responding to your fucked-up opinion...
People generally get shot when they criticize their government in countries that are dominated by totalitarian regimes. So what they do is they come here so they can safely criticize their government from afar while at the same time criticizing our country in an attempt to make it more like the shithole that they left behind. It works great because we'll let any old sack of crap come and live here.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-01-2005, 10:00 AM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

I thought sand negros are generally happy when they make it to America?
However I can see how some of those dirty little bastards taking every freedom of speech advantage.
post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-01-2005, 10:03 AM
Your Real DAD

Location: Prowlin the streets,with my FUNNY friend. In good ol Checkaho,TX AKA GARLAND BITCH
Nuke the whole joint, and turn that sand into glass.
post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-01-2005, 10:06 AM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-01-2005, 10:22 AM
Lifer

You know, I meet people from other countries all the time, who are happy to be here and fit in fine. Some would rather be here and take advantage of all our country has to offer, but piss and moan about anything that isn't right. There are a lot of things about our country that need fixing, but don't tell me how great things are in the place you left to SAVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE! If someone in Iran tried that shit, they would find them hanging from a street light with his own cock in his mouth! Why not just pack all your shit up, and head back to Tehran? I'm sure they would welcome another Bush hater.

post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-01-2005, 03:28 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS RRR
I bet that left a mark!
post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-01-2005, 06:40 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
With all those snow covered mountains and glorious countrysides, what the FUCK is your family doing in MY country badmouthing MY President?

How very ignorant of you to think of this country as your own. Think about it slappy, you're not from here, and neither were your ancestors. What makes it more your country than mine?? And I was born here, with a certain few inalienable rights, just like you were. Think before you post.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-01-2005, 10:00 PM
Lifer

I think of this country as mine because I TREAT it like mine. You're right...I'm third generation Texan/U.S. citizen. The difference is my great grandparents on both sides of my family, came here out of desparation to find a better place for their families...NOT to demean, bitch, and suck the prosperity from it like some vampire. And you can stick your "slappy" bullshit. You don't know me, and now I'm fairly sure you don't want to. And yes, this too can be YOUR country, when you show some respect. You being born here doesn't mean shit to me...illegals give birth here every day, and they too, are sucking the life from this country. At least most of them appreciate being here...

post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-01-2005, 11:49 PM
Worship me

Quote:
How very ignorant of you to think of this country as your own. Think about it slappy, you're not from here, and neither were your ancestors. What makes it more your country than mine?? And I was born here, with a certain few inalienable rights, just like you were. Think before you post.
The blood of my ancestors that I can trace all the way back before the civil war made this country mine. What contribution have you made again? Besides just showing up, that's not a contribution. When you and your family spill some blood to defend the flag that all your towelhead relatives like to burn, then you got a point, you can say you did something until then your just another turd that needs to be flushed.
post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-02-2005, 03:37 AM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
I bet that left a mark!
If you like that one you'll love this one.
post #31 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
I think of this country as mine because I TREAT it like mine. You're right...I'm third generation Texan/U.S. citizen. The difference is my great grandparents on both sides of my family, came here out of desparation to find a better place for their families...NOT to demean, bitch, and suck the prosperity from it like some vampire. And you can stick your "slappy" bullshit. You don't know me, and now I'm fairly sure you don't want to. And yes, this too can be YOUR country, when you show some respect. You being born here doesn't mean shit to me...illegals give birth here every day, and they too, are sucking the life from this country. At least most of them appreciate being here...

Just because I don't show respect doesn't mean I'm not a citizen. My family came for the same reasons your's did. We all have the right to demean and bitch, and criticize anything all we want. You speak on nothing.

And Al, just because I didn't spill blood for this country, it still doesn't make it more yours than mine. When did YOU actually spill blood? You tracing your roots back to the civil war is doubtful enough, but this point you're trying to make is NONSENSE. During the Civil War, your family (assuming they were confederate soldiers) was hated by the rest of the country. We were fighting ourselves, not another country defending ours. And about doing nothing at all for my country, my family owns a successful small business, we do nothing but pump prosperity back into our local economy. What do YOU do??? You don't have to "defend the flag with your blood" to be a citizen of the United States. You also speak on nothing, but good try. And your insults are childish and retarded, go to the back of the line.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #32 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-02-2005, 05:33 PM
Lifer

This is becoming redundant, and I figured out why...you're 20 YEARS OLD! My daughter is your age, and now I feel bad. At 20, no one could tell me anything. I was the smartest asshole in the world, because I didn't know better and had not lived long enouogh. BADLX is still at an impressionable age- no, really. I was really starting to have bad feelings for this guy. I really think you may want to go back to Iran to see how they live for a while, then you can appreciate this country. I went to Italy last spring, and all my mother talked about was the "old country". Well, they can HAVE the old country. Hell, no wonder her family left there! 10 days in Europe, and I kissed the U.S. Customs agent when I got back...and it was a fuckin' GUY!

post #33 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-02-2005, 05:57 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
This is becoming redundant, and I figured out why...you're 20 YEARS OLD! My daughter is your age, and now I feel bad. At 20, no one could tell me anything. I was the smartest asshole in the world, because I didn't know better and had not lived long enouogh. BADLX is still at an impressionable age- no, really. I was really starting to have bad feelings for this guy. I really think you may want to go back to Iran to see how they live for a while, then you can appreciate this country. I went to Italy last spring, and all my mother talked about was the "old country". Well, they can HAVE the old country. Hell, no wonder her family left there! 10 days in Europe, and I kissed the U.S. Customs agent when I got back...and it was a fuckin' GUY!

You're getting me wrong, nobody said I didn't appreciate this country, because I do, more than the average 20 year old. And I'm fairly certain that my age does have alot to do with the way i feel about alot of things, but that doesn't mean it's not worthy of saying. In many ways I represent the future of this country, and I have a right to feel the way I do. This thread's about Iran, anyway what the hell's goin on?

With that said can we get some pics of your daughter?

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #34 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Just because I don't show respect doesn't mean I'm not a citizen. My family came for the same reasons your's did. We all have the right to demean and bitch, and criticize anything all we want. You speak on nothing.

And Al, just because I didn't spill blood for this country, it still doesn't make it more yours than mine. When did YOU actually spill blood? You tracing your roots back to the civil war is doubtful enough, but this point you're trying to make is NONSENSE. During the Civil War, your family (assuming they were confederate soldiers) was hated by the rest of the country. We were fighting ourselves, not another country defending ours. And about doing nothing at all for my country, my family owns a successful small business, we do nothing but pump prosperity back into our local economy. What do YOU do??? You don't have to "defend the flag with your blood" to be a citizen of the United States. You also speak on nothing, but good try. And your insults are childish and retarded, go to the back of the line.
No, the point I make is valid. You will be the only one here who claims it is nonsense because it is a good point and you have to do all you can to try to make yourself feel better about it.

First let's use your own logic against you. Your family owns a business. What is it that YOU own again? I mean, besides a slow ass car. What have you done for this country again? Nothing. Your family? Sounds to me like they take advantage of what the system provides. I mean besides the millions of dollars that you pump into Denton's economy with some restaurant. You seem to make an art form out of talking out of your ass, boy, that's for sure.

Secondly, maybe you need to read some history. All people in the South did not fight for the confederate states. My fathers side of the family is from Missouri. My grandmother's great uncle on that side fought on the union side of the conflict and survived the war, only to make it back to Missouri and be ambushed and killed in the middle of a field by renegade confederate soldiers. Of course, that's all just "bullshit" to you because you have to attempt to rationalize your position as a wart on the ass of society.

Keep telling yourself that you deserve the opportunities you have been given, boy. It's what people like you do best, after all.
post #35 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-02-2005, 07:20 PM
Trailer Park Royalty

Quote:

so your family has a gas station, so what

03 cobra 450/443--2.93 upper, JLT CAI, o/r x, dumped flows, SRA w/3.73s
94 Z71-dd
post #36 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-02-2005, 07:51 PM
Worship me

And I forgot to address the age thing. Jeez, I remember when I was 20 years old and I had the world all figured out. It was a great time.
post #37 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-02-2005, 10:47 PM
Lifer

At least you have your sense of humor...but I'll leave my daughter out of this...

post #38 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-12-2005, 08:10 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Oops, looks like you were wrong.
post #39 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-12-2005, 08:19 AM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
Oops, looks like you were wrong.
Who?
post #40 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-12-2005, 02:40 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDevilDog
Who?
You. Wrong dude.
post #41 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-12-2005, 04:21 PM
Banned

Guy at the corner store who charged me for overpriced gasoline...
post #42 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-12-2005, 04:38 PM
Worship me

I was kind of shocked when the story broke today saying it wasn't him. There was a picture floating around that looked just like him for a while.

I can't help but wonder if there is some motive for the CIA to provide disinformation in this case? Not only that but if it furthered Bush's motives (according to some people anyway) to invade Iran, you'd think the the administration would have moved to supress the CIA's disclosure. Interesting shit, that is for sure.
post #43 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-13-2005, 12:47 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
You. Wrong dude.
What am I wrong about?
post #44 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-16-2005, 06:27 PM
Secular Dogooderist

this thread, bro

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #45 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 07:03 AM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Quote:
this thread, bro
I wrong about posting a link to a news article. That is a the stupidest thing I have read this morning, but this is the first thing I read too.
post #46 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 11:57 AM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Don't all sand negros look alike?
post #47 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 06:26 AM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Sponsored Links
Advertisement