This is ART - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 08:13 PM
Your Real DAD

Location: Prowlin the streets,with my FUNNY friend. In good ol Checkaho,TX AKA GARLAND BITCH
Take a crap right in the middle, then it will be real ART.
post #3 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 06:13 AM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by superlopez
Take a crap right in the middle, then it will be real ART.
It may take a while, I'll have to find the proper shape and size turd for the project. Corn will have to be a must.

post #4 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 06:37 AM

DevilDog-my opion is that the form and functionality of this piece would most likely be better portrayed through a stain of urine across the top and slightly on the bottom...(I think thats how those artsy guys say stuff like that..hehehe!)
post #5 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 07:01 AM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

post #6 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

post #7 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 07:55 AM
Meeeeooowww

Needs a touch of wild hog blood.

post #8 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 11:44 AM
Secular Dogooderist

close-minded fucks

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
post #9 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 07:44 PM
Meeeeooowww

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadLXHB302
close-minded fucks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sadamn2.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	42225  

post #10 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 08:47 PM

Exclamation

close minded huh...

they think you deserve to die and if they die in the process of takin out scum like you then they get 16 or so virgins in heaven....

if you are not a part of their "religion/cult/bullshit" then you are not worth living and should be killed like the evil great satanic infadells that died in the trade towers, the pentagon and in the field when the plains crashed.

go kill your self if your open minded to that crap.

the koran is blasphmus crap... written by a man dictated by a man never inspired by God. Muhumed was a false prophet... period.
post #11 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 10:48 AM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360 notch for ur LS1
close minded huh...

they think you deserve to die and if they die in the process of takin out scum like you then they get 16 or so virgins in heaven....

if you are not a part of their "religion/cult/bullshit" then you are not worth living and should be killed like the evil great satanic infadells that died in the trade towers, the pentagon and in the field when the plains crashed.

go kill your self if your open minded to that crap.

the koran is blasphmus crap... written by a man dictated by a man never inspired by God. Muhumed was a false prophet... period.

Read a little before you spat out bullshit like that. Yea it's wrong and all, but not all of islam is that way. The qoran says nothing about all that 16 virgins in heaven if you kill an infidel. OPEN YOUR EYES, study and read up a little, might do you a little good.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
post #12 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 02:21 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
close-minded fucks
awwww, someone wrote a song about you!!!

Were you born an asshole or did you work at it your whole life?
Either way it worked out fine, cuase you're an asshole tonight.
Yes, you're an a-s-s-h-o-l-e, don't try to blame it all on me,
you deserve all the credit, you're an asshole tonight.

You were an asshole yesterday,
you're an asshole tonight.
I got a feeling you'll be an asshole the rest of your life.

I was talking to your mother, just the other night.
I told her I thought you were an asshole,
she said 'Yes, I think you're right.'
And all your friends are assholes
cuase you've known them your whole life.
Someone told me you've got an asshole for a wife.

You were an asshole yesterday,
you're an asshole tonight.
i got a feeling you'll be an asshole the rest of your life.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #13 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Recovering Lush

Ayatollah Khomeini:

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives.
The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister.

Koran 9:29
Fight those who do not profess the true faith (Islam) till they pay the jiziya (poll tax) with the hand of humility.

Koran 9:5
"Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

Koran 47:4
When you meet the unbelievers in the Jihad strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly. Then grant them their freedom or take ransom from them, until War shall lay down her burdens.

ISLAM IS NOT LIKE OTHER RELIGIONS - study Islamic history and learn for yourself -

* Judaism was spread through a familial sense of God's Love and Protection
* Christianity was spread by peaceful and poor men preaching God's Love
* Islam was SPREAD AT THE POINT OF THE SWORD and CONVERSION WAS (and is) ACHIEVED ON PAIN OF DEATH

Koran 9:73
Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their Home: an evil fate.

Koran 5:51
Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. Allah does not guide the wrong-doers.

Koran 5:57
Believers, do not seek the friendship of the infidels and those who were given the Book before you, who have made your religion a jest and a pasttime...

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #14 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 03:10 PM
Lifer

Hellyeah!! Fuck that koran bullshit.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #15 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Read a little before you spat out bullshit like that. Yea it's wrong and all, but not all of islam is that way. The qoran says nothing about all that 16 virgins in heaven if you kill an infidel. OPEN YOUR EYES, study and read up a little, might do you a little good.
I'm pretty open minded, so convince me that the events of September 11, 2001 had a rational motive.
post #16 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 11:35 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

post #17 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 11:41 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Quote:

I glance over little the link you provided. I found this interesting.

Quote:
Islamic paradise, that very carnal place envisioned by Islamic Jihadists, does not seem to apply to Muslim women. Indeed, it would seem that even if their husbands virility were increased a hundred fold, that the 70+ virgins, all the pretty little boys running around, the other wives, and the slave-concubines, might leave a Muslim girl wondering if she will be the beneficiary of any attention at all from an adoring (if not exhausted) husband. When you speak of paradise to Muslim women, they seem at a loss to characterize their afterlife in any but very nebulous abstract terms. What is very carnal, visual, and well defined for men is much less than clear for poor Muslim women. Muhammadís revelations were obviously intended more to help in his recruitment efforts, aimed at men he sought to participate in his exploits.
Which exploits might Muhammad be recruiting for? Why would he need to only satify the need to gain men? For an army perhaps? For conquest?
post #18 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 03:15 AM

Exclamation

Quote:

I read enough of the Bible to know I do not need to read the koran.

Ive studied many of the worlds cults.... Islam, Mormans, Jehova Witness, and believe it or not the Cathlioc Diocese.

Im sorry if I got it slightly wrong... the message isnt lost in translation.
post #19 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 05:09 PM
Recovering Lush

The word Islam itself means "To submit." Muslims are also called "Submitters." That alone speaks volumes.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #20 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 10:39 PM
Hero in a half shell

If BADLXHB302 goes to UNT, then he's probably subjected himself to the liberal profs and liberal atmosphere at the campus. If that holds true, his posts will probably render the same jaded liberal ilk that so many of them espose. In addition, he's almost my age, and it seems in general [or possibly by stereotyping] that young people of this age slant to the left. Hopefully he'll grow up someday and realize that his remarks are out of immaturaty and/or ignorance followed by an understanding as Micheal Savage would put it, "liberalism is a mental disorder."

post #21 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 11:20 PM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

Christians are taught to love thy neighbor

Muslims are taught to kill their neighbors.

Muslims must make war on the infidels (unbelievers) who live around them (Sura 9:123).

Last edited by jyro; 06-12-2005 at 11:30 PM.
post #22 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 12:21 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_redhotcobra_x
If BADLXHB302 goes to UNT, then he's probably subjected himself to the liberal profs and liberal atmosphere at the campus. If that holds true, his posts will probably render the same jaded liberal ilk that so many of them espose. In addition, he's almost my age, and it seems in general [or possibly by stereotyping] that young people of this age slant to the left. Hopefully he'll grow up someday and realize that his remarks are out of immaturaty and/or ignorance followed by an understanding as Micheal Savage would put it, "liberalism is a mental disorder."
Hey now. I graduated from UNT, and I am as right winged conservative as ANYONE.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #23 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 11:46 AM
Racist....that means you!

Quote:
close-minded fucks
Well, since you are so open minded, why don't you move to Iraq and help the people first hand?
Answer=Because you are a fucking little college kid that knows dick about the world and actually believes all of the bullshit fed to him from the liberal school he goes to.
post #24 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 12:22 PM
Token Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_redhotcobra_x
If BADLXHB302 goes to UNT, then he's probably subjected himself to the liberal profs and liberal atmosphere at the campus
"Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains." - Winston Churchill

It fits.
post #25 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 01:30 PM
Secular Dogooderist

I AM HOLDING A QURAN IN MY HANDS and it says nothing of the bullshit that Hookem took upon himself to post. Most of the posted chapters do not even exist. I singled out every one of his posts and looked it up in my little Quran here and everyone of his posts seems to be completely fabricated and manufactured. But good try... And That asshole song that you posted has to be the least funny and most retarded shit you've ever had to post. Maybe you could disclose your source of your quran scripture, that would straighten things out.

Quote:
Muslims are taught to kill their neighbors.
Muslims must make war on the infidels (unbelievers) who live around them (Sura 9:123).
Trick, it really says :::Said Pharoah: "believe ye in him before i give You permission? Surely this is a trick which ye have planned in the city to drive out its people: But soon shall ye know the consequences." Drive trough---

So many of you sphincters are quick to pass judgement on me, especially Hookem, a few of you know me from this board. I do not go to UNT (anymore) I go to a little junior college up the road. I say again, you people are close-minded because all of you are speaking on nothing but media hype and the bullshit you've read from this board. The quran doesn't even say anything jihad, or entefada, or terrorism, or infidels. I got a little thing i leard at god 'ol UNT. Ever heard of ethnocentricism?? The people doing wrong in the middle east do not follow Islam, they follow a radical spinoff ideology that has little or nothing to do with the Quran. And I don't wanna see anymore google searched bogus Quran scripture posts anymore. Shows how much the internet has taken over our lives, its taken away the ability of our great friends jyro, hookem, cd55, and texasdevildog to think for themselves, or gain concrete absolute knowledge about a matter. Just google it...

Quote:
Well, since you are so open minded, why don't you move to Iraq and help the people first hand?
Answer=Because you are a fucking little college kid that knows dick about the world and actually believes all of the bullshit fed to him from the liberal school he goes to.
Because i would never put my life on the line for something i didn't believe in, you halfwit. Jump on your little bandwagon around here and don't think for yourself at all. Please refrain from posting anymore until you've gathered up your beans, and have something intelligent to add to the discussion.

In no way do I sympathize with those who want to bring us harm, nor am I a muslim, they messed our shit up. I think the bastards that brought down the towers and crashed into the pentagon should burn in proverbial hell for what they did. We can not group the bad part of Islam to the from the good parts. Those of you that have actually taken the time to read a Quran would be surprised to find it speaking of nothing but alot of the malarky the "Holy" Bible is filled with. The same 'pseudo-denominations' exist here in the states, we like to call it's Amerecan counterpart "the radical right" You guys are just not as hardcore as they are. But the thing is what we've done since 9/11 happened has been completely wrong and has done nothing but brew more trouble, hatred, death, and destruction. I like to consider myself pretty intelligent, but you people can't seem to read outside the lines, to think outside the box at all.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris

Last edited by BadLXHB302; 06-17-2005 at 12:25 AM.
post #26 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 01:35 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDevilDog
I glance over little the link you provided. I found this interesting.

Which exploits might Muhammad be recruiting for? Why would he need to only satify the need to gain men? For an army perhaps? For conquest?

I don't remember any of Jesus's disciples being women. Ware practically shat upon today in the middle ease. How bad do you think iw was for them back then??

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #27 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 01:40 PM

Quote:
I don't remember any of Jesus's disciples being women. Ware practically shat upon today in the middle ease. How bad do you think iw was for them back then??
You are an idiot and your spelling further proves this.
post #28 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 01:53 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Originally Posted by can'tdrive55
You are an idiot and your spelling further proves this.
No I'm not, and No it doesn't. What I meant to say is Women are shat on. ^^That sentence lacked a comma, two indepentent thoughts. You can't fuck with me, so stop trying, pantywaste.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris

Last edited by BadLXHB302; 06-13-2005 at 02:05 PM.
post #29 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 01:55 PM

Quote:
No I'm not, and No it doesn't. What I meant to say is Women are shat on. That sentence lacked a contraction, two indepentent thoughts. You can't fuck with me, so stop trying, pantywaste.
I can fuck with you because you are another know it all little fuckstick that can't think for himself, or you wouldn't be a liberal. Don't try to talk intelligent because you are only making yourself look dumber. While you were in elementary school I was a Marine in the desert helping to protect little faggots like you. Now run along and suck on momma's tit before you get spanked................keep hiding behind your keyboard.
post #30 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 02:11 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
I can fuck with you because you are another know it all little fuckstick that can't think for himself, or you wouldn't be a liberal. Don't try to talk intelligent because you are only making yourself look dumber. While you were in elementary school I was a Marine in the desert helping to protect little faggots like you. Now run along and suck on momma's tit before you get spanked................keep hiding behind your keyboard.

First of all you stole my insult, attempted to change it up a little, and shat it back. You were not crawling around in the desert protecting faggots like me, you were giving the ultimate sacrifice for measly wages, and protecting Kuwaitis from Saddam, not me. Second, Dumber is not a word,and that further proves your utter disregard for any sort of cognitive action, . Please just stop posting, please?

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris

Last edited by BadLXHB302; 06-17-2005 at 12:26 AM.
post #31 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 02:15 PM

Quote:
First of all you stole my insult, attempted to change it up a little, and shat it back. You were not crawling around in the desert protecting faggots like me, you were giving the ultimate sacrifice for measly wages, and protecting Kuwaitis from Saddam, not me. Second, Dumber is not a word,and that further proves your utter disregard for any sort of cognitive action, anus. Please just stop posting, please?
Measly wages and pathetic gear because of the cutbacks from the Clinton Administration. Utter disregard for any sort of cognitive action? Oh Lord.
dumb Audio pronunciation of "dumber" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dm)
adj. dumb∑er, dumb∑est

1. Lacking the power of speech. Used of animals and inanimate objects.
2. Often Offensive. Incapable of using speech; mute. Used of humans. See Usage Note at mute.
2. Temporarily speechless, as with shock or fear: I was dumb with disbelief.
3. Unwilling to speak; taciturn.
4. Not expressed or articulated in sounds or words: dumb resentment.
5. Nautical. Not self-propelling.
6. Conspicuously unintelligent; stupid: dumb officials; a dumb decision.
7. Unintentional; haphazard: dumb luck.

You sir, have been pwn3d.
post #32 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 02:29 PM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Quote:
I AM HOLDING A QURAN IN MY HANDS and it says nothing of the bullshit that Hookem took upon himself to post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem
Koran 9:29
Fight those who do not profess the true faith (Islam) till they pay the jiziya (poll tax) with the hand of humility.
Quote:
Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.
Pretty close.
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/009.qmt.html

By the way, that tribute is what President Jackson refused to pay, that started the war with the Barbary Pirates and gave the Marine's Hymn the second part of its first phrase.
post #33 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 06:51 PM

Exclamation

Im thinkin your Koran is like the mormon version of the bible...
someone didnt like what all it said and added and changed it around to suit them...

the real Koran has all that about the virgins and such... YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

Go over to a taliban website and read what they believe... not what some half edit english version says.

You are confused... its ok thats how they get peope to join their silly cult religion.
Keep reading your koran and start going to a mosque and ask lots of questions...

Its all a bunch of crap.
post #34 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 09:20 PM
Secular Dogooderist

You're right homie, it is all fucked up. It's all a matter of opinion. But then again as fucked up as we think they are,so is Christianity, especially in their eyes. I'm not muslim, catholic, mormom, christian or any of those other hot-air bullshit followings. I choose not to take part in a practice that tears the world apart at the seams, makes martyrs out of prieses and brings innocent people to death. Plus I'm lazy.

Cantdrive55- what war are you talking about, bro?? When i was in elementary school, as you said earlier, nothing big but the Gulf war happened... And Clinton was governor of Arkansas. What desert were you in again? ... And you didn't own anybody dude, as a matter of fact i'd be surprised to discover that you owned anything worth owning. (cash/female/house/penis/intelligence)congratulations fuckhead, you just made my ignore list.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris

Last edited by BadLXHB302; 06-17-2005 at 12:27 AM.
post #35 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 10:19 PM
Recovering Lush

Your words are stupid.

And ya might wanna watch the kinda shit you talk.....this isnt JUST a board.......you're quite findable.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #36 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 12:09 AM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
Your words are stupid
Good one.

<--shakin is his boots

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #37 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Congratulations fuckhead, you just made my ignore list.
Boooohooooo my pussy hurts......fag.
post #38 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 08:07 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
No I'm not, and No it doesn't. What I meant to say is Women are shat on. ^^That sentence lacked a comma, two indepentent thoughts. You can't fuck with me, so stop trying, pantywaste.
Oh?
Quote:

Ware? The "middle ease"??????? Not to mention your random capitalizer, as seen in "No I'm not, and No it doesn't." You obviously consumed way too much yellow snow over the winter.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #39 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 08:08 AM

Quote:
You obviously consumed way too much yellow snow over the winter.[/b]
[/i]
post #40 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 08:35 AM

Quote:
I choose not to take part in a practice that tears the world apart at the seams, makes martyrs out of prieses and brings innocent people to death. Plus I'm lazy.
Oooooooh. You're so secular. Maybe one of these days I can grow up and be a member of your non-denominational flock of sheep?

That was pretty funny that you found a watered-down Quran. I don't have one here (I wouldn't) but after a couple of online searches, I did see a few versions that matched pretty well with the first "aggressive" lines of scripture. Maybe you got the peaceful "domesticated American" Muslims' version, and the literal translation from Arabic is somewhat more combative? I don't know, and I wouldn't profess to either.

What I've seen is a group of middle eastern fascists that have been itching for a fight for decades. Any conflict they can get into, they are there. For real Bad, take a look at all the ongoing conflicts over the past 50 years, and I gurantee that 90% of them involve Islamo-fascists. I also guarantee you'll be one of infidels that will submit when you have a sword at your throat.

Quote:
Cantdrive55 ... Congratulations fuckhead, you just made my ignore list.
Cool, that's what titty babies do when they get OWNED. And you did, it is quite obvious that you're dumber than Levi.
post #41 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 09:07 AM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

post #42 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 09:14 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny

Cool, that's what titty babies do when they get OWNED. And you did, it is quite obvious that you're dumber than Levi.
Hell, it's obvious he's the dumbest one on this thread....why be so kind?

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #43 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDevilDog
Can we loose the insults and have an intelligent conversation?
Wrong site for that. ......and it is lose.
post #44 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 04:08 PM
gear jammer

Quote:
Wrong site for that. ......and it is lose.
What desert were you in during the Clinton administration?You seem to be ignoring that question.

Live..ride..dream

1998 Suzuki TL1000
1983 HD FXSB
post #45 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 04:49 PM
OC
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky
What desert were you in during the Clinton administration?You seem to be ignoring that question.
Soldiers have been over in Kuwait since Desert Storm, the support troops on a PCS rotation, and the combat forces as part of the Intrinsic Action Rotation. There was also the little Operation Desert Fox incident when Clinton bombed Iraq.....on the same day that Monica Lewinsky testified.
post #46 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 05:00 PM
gear jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by reef93gt
Soldiers have been over in Kuwait since Desert Storm, the support troops on a PCS rotation, and the combat forces as part of the Intrinsic Action Rotation. There was also the little Operation Desert Fox incident when Clinton bombed Iraq.....on the same day that Monica Lewinsky testified.
Thanks...but i thought the IAR started after Desert Fox.
I also thought most of it was US Army personel.I know alot from Ft Hood were there.

Live..ride..dream

1998 Suzuki TL1000
1983 HD FXSB
post #47 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 05:12 PM
gear jammer

Quote:
Your words are stupid.

And ya might wanna watch the kinda shit you talk.....this isnt JUST a board.......you're quite findable.
LMAO!
Lets get the posse boys!

You guys are fuckin hilarious.Now you are resorting to violence.

Live..ride..dream

1998 Suzuki TL1000
1983 HD FXSB
post #48 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 07:17 PM
OC
Lifer

Quote:
Thanks...but i thought the IAR started after Desert Fox.
I also thought most of it was US Army personel.I know alot from Ft Hood were there.
No, it started after Desert Storm. Ft. Hood probably didn't pick it up until after Desert Fox, Ft. Stewart/Ft. Benning and I want to say Ft. Bragg were rotating before that.

Most of it was Army, however there were Marines there as well.
post #49 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Now you are resorting to violence.
Who has?
post #50 of 64 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Mojave....training the boys in hand to hand for them headed to Bosnia...........oh yeah....lots of boys in Bosnia and Serbia during the Clinton Aministration. Wasn't allowed to go overseas due to torn rotator cuff and 2 surgeries.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement