Married Man on 14Feb2010

What happens when a muslim becomes a christian

Besides being killed that is.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=44417

Quote:
FAITH UNDER FIRE
Egyptian Christian held in mental hospital
Doctors say he'll stay there until he recants conversion from Islam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: May 24, 2005
1:00 a.m. Eastern
© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

Doctors in a Cairo mental hospital are holding an Egyptian Christian against his will, telling the man he'll be a permanent resident there until he recants his faith and returns to Islam, reports a leading monitor of Christian persecution.

Reminiscent of the tactics of Communists in the USSR who put dissidents in mental hospitals, the forced stay, according to Voice of the Martyrs, has been in effect since January. At that time, the adoptive parents of Gaser Mohammed Mahmoud, 30, committed him to the El-Khanka Hospital after learning he had converted from Islam to Christianity two years earlier.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-24-2005, 08:50 AM
Lifer

Islam, the religion of tolerance!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-24-2005, 03:32 PM

The number 1 rule of Islam is convert or die? Sounds like some radical assholes...GOD BLESS THE USA!!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-26-2005, 04:48 PM
Time Served

Hey maybe since I'm over here in Afghanistan, I should try to convert some of these Muslims to Christians...

Nah, who am I kidding. They told me that Jesus was just a prophet. He didn't die on the cross, but was just sucked into heaven. I think I seen a movie similar to that not too long ago.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 09:34 AM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88_50
Hey maybe since I'm over here in Afghanistan, I should try to convert some of these Muslims to Christians...

Nah, who am I kidding. They told me that Jesus was just a prophet. He didn't die on the cross, but was just sucked into heaven. I think I seen a movie similar to that not too long ago.
Seriously, I would not talk to any people there about converting to Christianity in that country. First of apostasy for people there is punishable by mob dead sentence. Second, teaching the gospel is heresy in Islamic countries.

Quote:
http://www.courttv.com/archive/trial...afghan_ap.html
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (AP) — The father of an American aid worker jailed for allegedly preaching Christianity in Afghanistan pleaded with Taliban rulers Friday to let him travel to Kabul to be with his daughter, who is sick with fear.
They are among eight international aid workers charged with trying to convert Muslims to Christianity, a serious crime in that devout Islamic nation. The defendants also include four Germans and two Australians.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement