LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 12:09 PM Thread Starter
The Rise Of COBRA!

I received this in my email... Osama's Revenge:

SHOCKING REPORT: Osama's Revenge
by Jim Bramlett
July 9, 2004

Dear Friends:

Author Paul L. Williams was interviewed today on FoxNews. He is the author of "Osama's Revenge."

His message is shocking and sobering.

Williams says that it is a matter of "when," not "if," Al Qaeda attacks the United States with nuclear weapons.

He says it will probably be within the next few months. Further, he says it will be a simultaneous attack in 7-9 cities.

Obviously, with many millions dead. It could also destroy the economy and the government.

Williams is a former consultant for the FBI on organized crime and international terrorism, and he is a seasoned investigative reporter.

Based on the findings of US, Israeli, Pakistani, and British intelligence, Williams describes how the theft of tactical nuclear weapons from Russian arsenals have in all likelihood made their way to al Qaeda cells throughout the United States in preparation for the next terrorist attack.

Williams presents clear evidence showing that, in the chaos following the breakup of the Soviet Union, the Chechen Mafia got its hands on portable Russian nuclear weapons. Between 1996 and 2001, mafia members negotiated the sale of twenty nuclear "suitcase bombs" to representatives of Osama bin Laden. Far worse than so-called "dirty bombs," each suitcase bomb is capable of killing millions of Americans while exposing millions more to deadly radioactive fallout.

According to Williams, reliable sources indicate that these bombs may already be in the possession of al Qaeda operatives in such major cities as New York, Washington, Miami, Chicago, Las Vegas, Houston, and Los Angeles. [ I doubt Miami and Las Vegas, but I could see San Diego, Fayetteville, NC and the metro areas in southeastern Virginia (Norfolk, Hampton, Virginia Beach, etc) where we have both intelligence operations and military bases .... maybe it's time to get that time-share unit in the White Mountains ]

In addition, bin Laden has recruited former Soviet scientists and technicians to maintain these weapons and recharge their nuclear cores so that they may be deployed immediately on his command. In 2001 he issued a statement boasting of his intent to have America experience a "Hiroshima."

A book review also says,

"Although the media have reported on some of these threatening developments and government insiders have acknowledged the threat of nuclear attack, until now no one has put all the pieces together in a coherent, nonsense way. Williams makes a persuasive case that bin Laden and his deputies have the motive and the means and are just waiting for the opportunity to launch an apocalyptic attack on the 'Great Satan' of America." (Note the reviewer's use of the word "apocalyptic.")

A free society such as America, with open borders, is a ripe and vulnerable target for such an attack.

Such an enemy would use our freedom, which they hate, to destroy us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 12:14 PM
wishin i had a fast car

you know i wonder if people really want to know shit like this. its really sobering in a really crappy way.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 12:21 PM
Lifer

That is messed up. I hope that it will all be over soon so that we can live a peaceful life.

There is no substitute for horsepower!!

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 12:31 PM
Lifer

I doubt the plan will be as widespread as the author speculates, but I have no doubt that an attack will occur. The economy will pretty much crumble if just one airliner gets taken down by a shoulder fired missile. Imagine if a true nuclear weapon is smuggled in and kills even a few thousand Americans.

The scenario of multiple cities having nuclear weapons is probably more likely for "dirty" bombs that will not kill nearly the millions a true nuclear weapon would. Our very pourous borders sure make me worried about what could be smuggled in.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 12:35 PM
Semi-Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamed 98 GT
That is messed up. I hope that it will all be over soon so that we can live a peaceful life.

it is wrong.... but, it will never "be over" and i doubt we'll ever live a "peaceful life" SAD but true...
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 02:18 PM

That's a great plan there. Let's see, we'll set off nukes in mainland america so the tactical nuclear warheads in the submarines can systematically return the middle east into the ice age. One fuckin rag head just can't get a clue.
issuez
And furthermore, if I see one more damn picture of a "warm and smiling" Bin Laden, I'm gonna lose it.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 06:47 PM Thread Starter
The Rise Of COBRA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
I doubt the plan will be as widespread as the author speculates, but I have no doubt that an attack will occur. The economy will pretty much crumble if just one airliner gets taken down by a shoulder fired missile. Imagine if a true nuclear weapon is smuggled in and kills even a few thousand Americans.

The scenario of multiple cities having nuclear weapons is probably more likely for "dirty" bombs that will not kill nearly the millions a true nuclear weapon would. Our very pourous borders sure make me worried about what could be smuggled in.

You are definitely right about our borders being porous. Along with rumors of Mexican Soldiers being seen scouting on our side of the border (United States) for drug cartels... I really believe them to true... I've been told that illegal immigrants that are making their way up the border are of all nationalities (Some being from Germany, China, and even Russia...) I think we should all be worried if something isn't done or if its already too late...
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
The Rise Of COBRA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stng5Pnt8
it is wrong.... but, it will never "be over" and i doubt we'll ever live a "peaceful life" SAD but true...

Its alright...You're just being a realist...
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 08:48 PM
Lifer

Fuck this doomsday shit!!! It's time to bounty round up every mofo that isn't legally here and send him back or lock his ass up with no TV. Close the borders down!!!!
Throw Hussain's sorry ass out in the street in Bagdad for the people to deal with, and tell em "good luck, we're outa here, we have more pressing issues than you dumbass towelheads and your freedom!"
Bring back the years of experience that has recently left the CIA, and turn em loose with a blank check for what they need, and still save a ton of money.
Bush/Cheney...naw, if they gave a shit, we wouldn't be having this dicussion.
Hell, Jack Baur could handle this in 24 hours!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement