Fahrenheit 9/11 - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 11:48 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Fahrenheit 9/11

Just wanted to know the opinion of all the conserv's here on Michael Moores new film.

I thought Bowling for Colmbine was extremely interesting, I'm sure this will get minds wondering.

www.SMALLBLOCKPOSSE.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 11:59 AM
Boost is Good

Re: Fahrenheit 9/11

Quote:
Originally posted by DbonezNY
Just wanted to know the opinion of all the conserv's here on Michael Moores new film.

I thought Bowling for Colmbine was extremely interesting, I'm sure this will get minds wondering.
I could give a rat's ass about Michael Moore, just another nut case

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
post #3 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 12:02 PM
not exclude

Re: Re: Fahrenheit 9/11

Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
I could give a rat's ass about Michael Moore, just another nut case
How is he a nutcase? I don't know a whole lot about him personally, but I have seen Bowling for Columbine and thought it was fairly brilliant and made a very interesting case without resulting to a simple "gun control" answer.

post #4 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 03:33 PM
Boost is Good

Re: Re: Re: Fahrenheit 9/11

Quote:
Originally posted by exlude
How is he a nutcase? I don't know a whole lot about him personally, but I have seen Bowling for Columbine and thought it was fairly brilliant and made a very interesting case without resulting to a simple "gun control" answer.
for the same reason I think Ted Kennedy is a nut
post #5 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 05:37 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fahrenheit 9/11

Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
for the same reason I think Ted Kennedy is a nut
Didn't George Senior just name Ted Kennedy "Politician of the Year " recently up at A&M?

Edit: he gave him the "Bush Public Service Award"

Last edited by DanielMc; 05-17-2004 at 06:02 PM.
post #6 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 05:41 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fahrenheit 9/11

Quote:
Originally posted by DanielMc
Didn't George Senior just name Ted Kennedy "Politician of the Year " recently up at A&M?
It that would have happened, GWB would have launched a tactical strike against College Station saying it was a harbor for terrorists.
post #7 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 05:43 PM
Recovering Lush

Re: Re: Re: Fahrenheit 9/11

omg....you believed that load of shit?

Quote:
Originally posted by exlude

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #8 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 06:00 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fahrenheit 9/11

Quote:
Originally posted by 01WhiteCobra
It that would have happened, GWB would have launched a tactical strike against College Station saying it was a harbor for terrorists.
http://rev.tamu.edu/stories/03/100303-10.html

then if i were a current aggie, id get an underground dorm....lol
post #9 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 06:02 PM
Recovering Lush

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fahrenheit 9/11

Quote:
Originally posted by 01WhiteCobra

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......interesting.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #10 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 06:26 PM
v2004 rebooted.

I'll probably watch it. I've seen his other films, and they were interesting. I said interesting, not law, for you chicken littles. Its pretty easy to see where he is trying to lead the viewer, and when he is making a valid point, and alot of it was fairly clever and funny, if not entirely based in reality. But then again, these days, what is? Its all about entertainment quotiant.
post #11 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 10:17 PM
not exclude

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fahrenheit 9/11

Quote:
Originally posted by HookEm
omg....you believed that load of shit?
Like totaly, omgwtfbbq. Not really...but it wasn't a load of shit either. There were some very interesting points made. Talisman put it fairly well.
post #12 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 11:45 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fahrenheit 9/11

Quote:
Originally posted by DanielMc
http://rev.tamu.edu/stories/03/100303-10.html

then if i were a current aggie, id get an underground dorm....lol
Does it say Politician Of The Year Award?

He probably got the public service award for putting indestructible guardrails on the bridge over Chappaquidick.
post #13 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 12:39 AM

Roger Ebert reviews "Fahrenheit 9/11"

The entire review is at:
http://suntimes.com/output/eb-feature/cst-ftr-cannes18.html

The film premiered Monday at the Cannes Film Festival to a series of near-riot scenes, as overbooked screenings were besieged by mobs trying to push their way in. The response at the early morning screening I attended was loudly enthusiastic. And at the official black-tie screening, it was greeted by a standing ovation; a friend who was there said it went on "for at least 25 minutes," which probably means closer to 15 (estimates of ovations at Cannes are like estimates of parade crowds in Chicago).

But the film doesn't go for satirical humor the way Moore's "Roger & Me" and "Bowling for Columbine" did. Moore's narration is still often sarcastic, but frequently he lets his footage speak for itself.

The film shows American soldiers not in a prison but in the field, hooding an Iraqi, calling him Ali Baba, touching his genitals and posing for photos with him. There are other scenes of U.S. casualties without arms or legs, questioning the purpose of the Iraqi invasion at a time when Bush proposed to cut military salaries and benefits. It shows Lila Lipscomb, a mother from Flint, Mich., reading a letter from her son, who urged his family to help defeat Bush, days before he was killed. And in a return to the old Moore confrontational style, it shows him joined by a Marine recruiter as he encourages congressmen to have their sons enlist in the services.

Despite these dramatic moments, the most memorable footage for me involved President Bush on Sept. 11. The official story is that Bush was meeting with a group of pre-schoolers when he was informed of the attack on the World Trade Center and quickly left the room. Not quite right, says Moore. Bush learned of the first attack before entering the school, "decided to go ahead with his photo op," and began to read My Pet Goat to the students. Informed of the second attack, he incredibly remained with the students for another seven minutes, reading from the book, until a staff member suggested that he leave. The look on his face as he reads the book, knowing what he knows, is disquieting.
post #14 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 06:45 AM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

what someone should make is

A Kerry biography with the same tone as Moore uses, to show Kerrys life. From aristocrat to bonesman to joining the navy in his first hitch to avoid the war, to plotting to be in vietnam as short a time as possible after re-enlisting for swift boat duty, to plotting to kill senators, to planning lies and rehearsing testimony for congress on winter soldier to prevent any other vietnam heros, for leaving thousands of POW's in vietnam prisons when he had proof they were there, to starting businesses in Hanoi and making millions, to driving his wife crazy, his divorce and marrying one of the richest woman in America, to his liberal voting record to the current speeches and run for president based on his 4 months in vietnam. Just think what a movie Moore or anyone else could could make from Kerrys life with the right bias against him.

Last edited by jyro; 05-19-2004 at 06:47 AM.
post #15 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 06:57 AM
v2004 rebooted.

Re: Roger Ebert reviews "Fahrenheit 9/11"

Quote:
Originally posted by RidinSpinnas

Despite these dramatic moments, the most memorable footage for me involved President Bush on Sept. 11. The official story is that Bush was meeting with a group of pre-schoolers when he was informed of the attack on the World Trade Center and quickly left the room. Not quite right, says Moore. Bush learned of the first attack before entering the school, "decided to go ahead with his photo op," and began to read My Pet Goat to the students. Informed of the second attack, he incredibly remained with the students for another seven minutes, reading from the book, until a staff member suggested that he leave. The look on his face as he reads the book, knowing what he knows, is disquieting.

Honestly, that wouldn't suprise me but we'll never know if its fact or fiction. Hell, I still think we shot down the plane in Penn. and killed Osama with a surgical strike on Sept 11ths evening. Even if he did, I'm not sure what he could have changed if he would have reacted to the first act the way he reacted to the second.
post #16 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 10:01 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Re: Re: Roger Ebert reviews "Fahrenheit 9/11"

Quote:
Originally posted by talisman
Honestly, that wouldn't suprise me but we'll never know if its fact or fiction.

thats exactly how i feel, so many people on here are so quick to put up hear say, and things they've read from other people but nobody actually quotes a news article or has ACTUAL proof of anything...which is why I can't believe it..If moore's film can prove that bush new about the first attack before reading to those kids then thats something to think about. And by prove I dont want a janitor in the park over heard someone say bush was told before hand about the attacks....I need proof which alot of the conservatives can't come up with on this site.

www.SMALLBLOCKPOSSE.com
post #17 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 10:05 AM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

without the second attack

how would you have known the first wasn't a accident and not a attack.
post #18 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 10:37 AM
Boost is Good

Re: Re: Re: Roger Ebert reviews "Fahrenheit 9/11"

Quote:
but nobody actually quotes a news article .
Problem also is most journalism has become a joke now days. It pretty much becomes hear say b/c they only write about what the author wants you to hear.
post #19 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

I hate politics...

I'm gonna vote quimby this year.

www.SMALLBLOCKPOSSE.com
post #20 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 03:27 PM
Thread Kill

Quote:
thats exactly how i feel, so many people on here are so quick to put up hear say, and things they've read from other people but nobody actually quotes a news article or has ACTUAL proof of anything...which is why I can't believe it..If moore's film can prove that bush new about the first attack before reading to those kids then thats something to think about. And by prove I dont want a janitor in the park over heard someone say bush was told before hand about the attacks....I need proof which alot of the conservatives can't come up with on this site.

If you take news articles as factual then you sir, are retarded.
post #21 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 03:32 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

I guess that story in the paper about Randy Johnson Pitching a perfect game is total horse poop.

Some people can never come with an educated answer, they just resort to name calling.

www.SMALLBLOCKPOSSE.com
post #22 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 03:45 PM
Thread Kill

Quote:
I guess that story in the paper about Randy Johnson Pitching a perfect game is total horse poop.

Some people can never come with an educated answer, they just resort to name calling.

First off, you want to talk about educated answers but I dont recall answering anything, I replied to something but was never asked anything to give an answer to Mr. Education.
Second, comparing a sports write up and a political write up is ignorant when they're not even in the same ballpark. Sports pieces aren't even written completely off fact for the most part but I guess you've never seen any sports piece that delivers someone's opinion on something. I like facts, that's why I like to read the box scores not some guys article that thinks he's the all knowing god of sports. People(journalists in this case) have opinions and most of the time feel the need to subject their readers to said opinions. At that moment the "news articles" you reffer to, while remaining based on fact, are no longer factual accounts.
post #23 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 03:55 PM
Recovering Lush

Except Moore is a proven liar, with an obvious political agenda.

Quote:

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #24 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally posted by 99SVTour
First off, you want to talk about educated answers but I dont recall answering anything, I replied to something but was never asked anything to give an answer to Mr. Education.
Second, comparing a sports write up and a political write up is ignorant when they're not even in the same ballpark.

Again with the name calling, you can't think of anything better? First off if you read my post throughly I said "actually quotes a news article or has ACTUAL proof of anything" focus on where i wrote OR HAS ACTUAL PROOF OF ANYTHING, to not just quote a news article so it doesnt have to be a newspaper moron I was just stating something that someone can give where they got there information from, Ignoramous..Secondly you wrote If I believe news articles i'm retarded...you didnt specify what kind've article, thus referring to all...which is why I mentioned Randy johns dumbass.

"What you should have said first was - People(journalists in this case) have opinions and most of the time feel the need to subject their readers to said opinions. At that moment the "news articles" you reffer to, while remaining based on fact, are no longer factual accounts"

Which I would have stayed shut because I agree with you there.

VOTE QUIMBY

www.SMALLBLOCKPOSSE.com
post #25 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 04:40 PM
Recovering Lush

There ahve been quite a few sources offered. If the WSJ isn't good enuff for you, with direct quites, I dont know what to tell you. Where is Moore's proof that it is anything but edited sound bites and lies?
BTW....when whining about name calling, it isn't wise to call someone names.....
Hypocrisy is thy name.

Quote:
Again with the name calling, you can't think of anything better? First off if you read my post throughly I said "actually quotes a news article or has ACTUAL proof of anything" focus on where i wrote OR HAS ACTUAL PROOF OF ANYTHING, to not just quote a news article so it doesnt have to be a newspaper moron I was just stating something that someone can give where they got there information from, Ignoramous..Secondly you wrote If I believe news articles i'm retarded...you didnt specify what kind've article, thus referring to all...which is why I mentioned Randy johns dumbass.

"What you should have said first was - People(journalists in this case) have opinions and most of the time feel the need to subject their readers to said opinions. At that moment the "news articles" you reffer to, while remaining based on fact, are no longer factual accounts"

Which I would have stayed shut because I agree with you there.

VOTE QUIMBY

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #26 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 04:51 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

WSJ? I must have missed something?

And yeah..I called him names back woopdi freakin doo..his 2 times to my 1. Thats not including the countless other threads when i try to discuss something with other people they resort to the name calling... YOU UGLY AND YO MAMA DRESSES YOU FUNNY.

www.SMALLBLOCKPOSSE.com
post #27 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 04:52 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:

And yeah..I called him names back woopdi freakin doo..his 2 times to my 1. Thats not including the countless other threads when i try to discuss something with other people they resort to the name calling... YOU UGLY AND YO MAMA DRESSES YOU FUNNY.

WAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAA.... MMMMMMOOOOMMMMMMMIIIIIIIEEEEEE

post #28 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 04:53 PM
Recovering Lush

You called him a moron, an ignoramus, and a dumbass, after waaaahing about name calling. That makes you a hypocrite.
Again, google on columbine and lies, and one of the first articles you'll see is a WSJ article.
As to your last comment, all I can say is,
Your words are stupid.

Quote:

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #29 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 04:53 PM
Thread Kill

Quote:

VOTE QUIMBY
Well I'm glad we agree on something... I think.
While we're talking about problems reading lets talk about problems writing as well. In order to make the point that it appears you're trying to make then you should have said AND has actual proof, not OR has actual proof.
Watch, it's easy... George Bush AND G.W. Bush; George Bush OR G.W. Bush. See the difference a word makes. Hypocrite.
post #30 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

UM no your wrong I was asking for either OR which I phrased right. I wanted a news article OR some actual proof not both, either one would be suffice so NO I did not have to put news article AND actual proof. Me stating OR can go back to your post about news articles not being true which is why i said OR ACTUAL PROOF. Like maybe a video clip? picture of what was said about Bowling had 2 different clips of heston saying the same thing 1 with a blue tie and the next clip of him wearing a purple tie.

I can post and say mr rumsfield is a hipocrite because he took back words he said before we went to war saying iraq is an imment threat, and to back that up I have video of him saying NO he never said that then the person doing the interview quotes him saying otherwise. If you'd like to see an example please let me know.

Funny you guys use hypocrite so much but you guys support the biggest hypocrite in office.

Last edited by DbonezNY; 05-19-2004 at 07:41 PM.
post #31 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 08:12 PM
Recovering Lush

And you claim to be impartial?

Quote:
UM no your wrong I was asking for either OR which I phrased right. I wanted a news article OR some actual proof not both, either one would be suffice so NO I did not have to put news article AND actual proof. Me stating OR can go back to your post about news articles not being true which is why i said OR ACTUAL PROOF. Like maybe a video clip? picture of what was said about Bowling had 2 different clips of heston saying the same thing 1 with a blue tie and the next clip of him wearing a purple tie.

I can post and say mr rumsfield is a hipocrite because he took back words he said before we went to war saying iraq is an imment threat, and to back that up I have video of him saying NO he never said that then the person doing the interview quotes him saying otherwise. If you'd like to see an example please let me know.

Funny you guys use hypocrite so much but you guys support the biggest hypocrite in office.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #32 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

I said I was TRYING to be, somebody posted something that i didnt believe on one of these threads in this section. I called horse poop and they proved me wrong...Instead of coming back in that thread and calling names and just giving up and saying oh well your a facist lover, no I took a second look at what the topic was and with the proof brought to me I agreed with what that person was saying and retracted my statements.

Has that happen here? NO. You said use google to search for columbine lies all i found was 1 or 2 websites talking massive amounts of shihat about mm and all of his work all they gave were their opinions on certain parts of the movie not ONCE did they prove their case. Untill you can do that I cannot and will not agree.

Again I can prove Rumsfield is a real hipocrite with a video of him. Thats PROOF i'm looking for.

www.SMALLBLOCKPOSSE.com
post #33 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 10:02 PM
Recovering Lush

There goes the skunk calling the dog stinky.

Someone who bitches about name calling, then engages in name calling, has the balls to call ANYONE a hypocrite?
That's rich. You dismiss first hsnd quotes, the WSJ and all matters of proof, yet you accept Michael Moore's fantasy film as fact.....geez.

Quote:
I said I was TRYING to be, somebody posted something that i didnt believe on one of these threads in this section. I called horse poop and they proved me wrong...Instead of coming back in that thread and calling names and just giving up and saying oh well your a facist lover, no I took a second look at what the topic was and with the proof brought to me I agreed with what that person was saying and retracted my statements.

Has that happen here? NO. You said use google to search for columbine lies all i found was 1 or 2 websites talking massive amounts of shihat about mm and all of his work all they gave were their opinions on certain parts of the movie not ONCE did they prove their case. Untill you can do that I cannot and will not agree.

Again I can prove Rumsfield is a real hipocrite with a video of him. Thats PROOF i'm looking for.

Last edited by HookEm; 05-19-2004 at 10:08 PM.
post #34 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 10:37 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

WTF I tried being civil and not call names but since the 2 of you can't do so I wont either, that simple.

And yeah i can call Rumsfield a double over hypocrite would you like to know why??? Well I'll let the video of him and his tail tucked neatly under his legs....DONALD RUMSFIELD BEING A HYPOCRITE...ACTUAL PROOF NOT MY OPINION

Show me something like this about ANY of your arguements and I'll hush. Not someone's opinion on a certain matter but something PROVING their argument.
post #35 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 10:40 PM
Recovering Lush

Dude, I deal w/ end users all night...if you're too stupid to google, I can't help you.
Me saying you are a hypocrite is not an opinion, it is fact: You whine about name calling, then you name call. Thus, you are a hypocrite.

Quote:
WTF I tried being civil and not call names but since the 2 of you can't do so I wont either, that simple.

And yeah i can call Rumsfield a double over hypocrite would you like to know why??? Well I'll let the video of him and his tail tucked neatly under his legs....DONALD RUMSFIELD BEING A HYPOCRITE...ACTUAL PROOF NOT MY OPINION

Show me something like this about ANY of your arguements and I'll hush. Not someone's opinion on a certain matter but something PROVING their argument.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #36 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 10:46 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Well isnt that typical. I prove the point I was trying to make 9 posts ago and all you can do is name call...

Real proud you must be.

www.SMALLBLOCKPOSSE.com
post #37 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 10:48 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

and again..i tried being civil and you people name call..so I can do the same...

Should I go 942342 pages into google to find 1 site that gives there opinion? Sure why not.

RUMSFIELD=HYPOCRITE

www.SMALLBLOCKPOSSE.com
post #38 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 11:10 PM
Recovering Lush

Where did I name call?
Me calling you a hypocrite is no more of a name call than me calling the letter a a vowel.
You behave as a hypocrite would, thus, you are a hypocrite.
Now, if you aren't too stupid to google, my other comment doesn't apply to you......
You have an agenda, as most fucking Yankee liberals do (that would be name calling, btw) yet you try to lie about it, and claim impartialness. Again, for the not so savvy computer user:

1. In the address bar of your browser, or in your case I'm guessing at the AOL or MSN window, type "www.go.com"
The little picture below, where it says www.dfwstangs.com? THAT is where you type www.go.com.

2. in the Search for field, type "Bowling for columbine" "Wall Street Journal," like you see below:

3. Click on the Wall Street Journal entry, as shown below...the VERY FIRST ENTRY RETURNED, proving you LIED about doing as you claimed...a liberal hypocrite who lies...wow, go figure:

Now was that close enuff to your level to help you do a simple fucking search?
Fucking end users.

Quote:
Well isnt that typical. I prove the point I was trying to make 9 posts ago and all you can do is name call...

Real proud you must be.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #39 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-20-2004, 08:22 AM
Thread Kill

This guy...

Ok, you claim to have stated your point correctly, then explain this you word bending dem.
First you say this, "People(journalists in this case) have opinions and most of the time feel the need to subject their readers to said opinions. At that moment the "news articles" you reffer to, while remaining based on fact, are no longer factual accounts
Which I would have stayed shut because I agree with you there."

So you agree'd there that news articles are chocked full off opinion.

Then you say, "to not just quote a news article", again insinuating that a news article alone isn't usually enough proof for anything.

Then you decide that you "wanted a news article OR some actual proof not both, either one would be suffice so NO I did not have to put news article AND actual proof".

So although you believe newspapers are not unopinionated factual accounts you would take a news article alone as fact.
Hmmmmm....
post #40 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 02:29 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Sorry but I'm not using aol mr. know it all.

I did fine something interesting though. I typed in "miserable failure" in the search bar and Michael Moore's website popped up.

And as for you 99, Journalists go by a facts they are given and then write there opinion...sort of like the box score deal you discuseed before. The reason I said OR in my statement before brainiac is because if YOU CAN'T FIND AN ARTICLE PROVING A STATEMENT GIVE ME SOMETHING ELSE. Yet I'm the word bender...do me a favor..I'm getting used to be called a liberal since I do not agree with conservatives..so just go ahead and call me a liberal and not a dem.

Let me use an analogy incase you feel that wasnt simple enough to understand. I want a sandwich, give me ham or cheese doesnt matter aslong as there is ONE in it making it a sandwich.

Sandwich= Anyone's arguement
Ham=New article
Cheese=Any other proof you can come up with.

Incase you need more..I called Rumsfield a hypocrite because he doesnt back his words. What did I give as proof a video clip of him eating his words on national tv.

P.S. I would like both of you to type in miserable failure in googles search and tell me who's on top of Michael moore.

Last edited by DbonezNY; 05-21-2004 at 02:37 PM.
post #41 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 02:42 PM
Recovering Lush

In a nutshell, u claim MMoore is an acceptable source, yet the WSJ isn't....and you were caught in a lie.
Why do you DNC libs try to lie in here? You always get caught.

Wonder what your next SN will be?

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #42 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 02:44 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

What exactly is my agenda dickhead?

I made this post to get peoples opinions on how they felt about the movie and michael moore...you said he's a liar etc etc..I asked for proof..you said google it and you'll see why..I did and the 1 or 2 sites that came up were peoples opinions..nothing more..

I was trying to be impartial and listen to your side for once and not just blow off mindless conservative bullshit..but instead of showing me actual links like i was able to do w/the rumsfield incident you inturn talk about hypocricy.

To set the record straight someone PM'd me an actual link to a website disproving one of MM's statements in bowling with an actual video clip/press dates(and to you sir thank you very much..and I appreciate that you were able to do something I was looking for so I didnt opt to be so onesided on the subject) Only wish that either of you two could have done the same instead of making this a pissing contest.

www.SMALLBLOCKPOSSE.com
post #43 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally posted by HookEm
In a nutshell, u claim MMoore is an acceptable source, yet the WSJ isn't....and you were caught in a lie.
Why do you DNC libs try to lie in here? You always get caught.
Wonder what your next SN will be?
Seriously your just stuck on being a Conservative prick, did i ever say WSJ was not an acceptable source??? NO so that comment and me being caught in a lie is nonsensicle. You just gave me a link to read in the WSJ and I will read it....Thats all I asked for in the first place.

I dont need another SN this one is just fine.

www.SMALLBLOCKPOSSE.com
post #44 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 05:44 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Unsubscribe...
post #45 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 05:57 PM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

lol, a couple of sites?

Results 1 - 10 of about 38,700 for Michael Moore's lies
How did Rummy get in this post about Moore anyway?

Last edited by jyro; 05-21-2004 at 07:36 PM.
post #46 of 46 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 09:13 AM
Recovering Lush

Shouldn't you be out organizing a street race with ya possee, yo?

From your website......
Quote:
REMEMBER THERE WATCHING KEEP PLACES AND TIMES OUT

Nice........THERE watching.....

Quote:
Seriously your just stuck on being a Conservative prick, did i ever say WSJ was not an acceptable source??? NO so that comment and me being caught in a lie is nonsensicle. You just gave me a link to read in the WSJ and I will read it....Thats all I asked for in the first place.

I dont need another SN this one is just fine.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement