I just watched the video of the US civilian getting beheaded... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 09:31 AM Thread Starter
How you doin'

Unhappy I just watched the video of the US civilian getting beheaded...

i wish that i would've never seen it! i hope that the catch all of those fucks and make them die an extremely S-L-O-W and painfull death! i feel so bad for his family and for him, for the pain that he had to have gone through.

brad
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 09:37 AM
A G RATED SITE!

amen
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 09:41 AM

Can you imagine how is family is dealing with this? Its got to be hard enough losing him in such a way, but to know that his death is on video and has been viewed by millions of people... That has to be hell for them! I wonder if they've seen the video themselves?

Last edited by Weslie; 05-13-2004 at 09:44 AM.

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 09:45 AM
Lifer

Re: I just watched the video of the US civilian getting beheaded...

Quote:
Originally posted by STANGGT40
i wish that i would've never seen it! i hope that the catch all of those fucks and make them die an extremely S-L-O-W and painfull death! i feel so bad for his family and for him, for the pain that he had to have gone through.

brad
I agree with you, there is no justification for that kind of shit!
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 09:46 AM
Horsepower Extractor

I seriously think that if I didn't have 2 young children and wife that I would be over there killing lots of towelheads right now. I only get some sense of justice knowing that my brother was over there during the first war and killed lots of those bastards. That video really pissed me off and has disturbed me. That guy cooperated with those fucks and they killed him anyways. I bet he wasn't even armed when they took him hostage. Like Rudy Giuliani said "those people aren't what the liberal society is used to dealing with, they aren't people that you can sit down and negotiate with. They only respond and respect the use of force." I would love to be over there as an independent contractor paid to kill.
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 09:47 AM
yes, jluv

This was definitely beyond horrible. Just curious, has everyone forgotten about when this exact same thing happened a year or two ago to an American reporter? I know the video was posted on this site, but I don't feel like doing a search. And then there were the bodies being mutilated in the street a few weeks ago. It's not like this is the first, or most gruesome case. I'm afraid it's going to keep happening if we don't annihilate some folks on a very broad scale. There was talk of shock and awe a long time ago, but the only thing that has shocked or awed me is what these roaches are doing. We need to really flex our muscles in a big fell swoop. Then we should get the fuck out of there and secure our own borders. Just my .02.
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 09:48 AM

Re: I just watched the video of the US civilian getting beheaded...

Quote:
Originally posted by STANGGT40

brad
Same here. I read on another post that if you allready think these people are evil don't watch it. Should have payed attention, because all it did was piss me off.
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 09:52 AM Thread Starter
How you doin'

i know that this sounds terrible, because there are women, children, innocent people, etc., but i really think that a nuke is the only cure for those people! i can't believe how completely evil that some people can be.

brad
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 09:52 AM
Got Lateral G's??

It's called Genocide of the fucking middle east. I think it is time we look at the big, long term picture and the US should take the whole region for itself. We take the risks, we pay the bills, WE are taking the land. Fuck those Allah follaowing rat bastards to hell. The US should eradicate the entire fucking region and then take the oil fields and start selling the shit to China. It's called the "balance of trade" plan and the stupid fuckers in the middle east are just gonna have to go.

Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 09:56 AM
M0DERAT0R

Why would ya'll watch that video? It's very disrespectful to the family.

Put your feet in thier shoes. Would you like people to watch your son or brother being murdered?
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 10:00 AM Thread Starter
How you doin'

Quote:
Originally posted by David Z28

Put your feet in thier shoes. Would you like people to watch your son or brother being murdered?
curiosity got to me, and i really shouldn't have watched it...i wish that i could go back and not watch it. i agree, it is disrespectful, to the family, and that's something that i didn't even think about until after i saw it.

brad
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 10:04 AM
IA2

I didn't want to see the video but I did hear the audio played on the radio yesterday and that was quite enough

They need to go after the clerics that are inciting the violence and keep going after the terrorists themselves. It's the only way. Pulling out now would only encourage more terrorism.

I'm also annoyed with the media constantly portraying the bad side of things and not reporting on the successes
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 10:08 AM

We need to take the gloves off and kick some serious ass. They kill one of our, we kill two of their prisoners.
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 10:12 AM
Texas Rangers #1

Several of the guys here at work wanted to watch it, so I downloaded it and sent it to them. I definately don't want to watch it, it would ruin my day. I'm already sick to my stomach just thinking about it, I don't need to see the video to get the point across.

What really upsets me is that this guy was a civilian over there looking for work. He wasn't a soldier or a mercenary... in those job duties you expect to have you life paced in danger... he was just a regular civilian and these terroist dirt bags killed him to make a statement.

I don't think "dropping a nuke" on the region or just killing people for the sake of killing people would make this right. There are alot of Iraqi's that support us and are glad that we are in the area. You have to understand that the people in that area of the world have been brainwashed for hundreds of years to think that we are evil and that all we want to do is hurt them. They're experiencing freedom and change for the first time, and it's not going to be any easy task... but IMO it is necessary. That whole region needs to come into the 21st century and learn to live peacefully with it's neighbors. Unfortunately alot more people will die before their ignorance can be exposed.

My prayer goes out to all the soldiers and civilians in the area. Be safe guys and come back home to your families.
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by goatman
We need to take the gloves off and kick some serious ass. They kill one of our, we kill two of their prisoners.
That would never work. The people we're dealing with don't care about their fellow man. They are using our abuse of prisoners as an excuse not a reason. There is a big difference. They didn't start brutally murdering people when the pics of Iraqi prisoners being "tortured" were released. They've been doing shit like that for a long time, but now we are able to put a name, face and life story with their victim, so it makes more of an impact.

What will work? Who knows. Maybe we need to drop a bomb, maybe we should wipe out everybody over there and make it a U.S. territory. All I know is that I'm glad someone else has to make the decision, because I don't know what I would do.
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 10:23 AM
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Quote:
Originally posted by David Z28

Personally, I don't see it as disrespectful to the family. If it was my family, I would say don't hide it, show everyone what they have done. I would be telling the TV stations to air that footage.
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 10:32 AM
11-05-09

I haven't seen the video, nor will I see it. They should turn that place into a huge parking lot.
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 10:33 AM
Lifer

Im very curious to watch it but as of now Im not going too. It would only fuel my anger and disgust.
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SuperMsLopez
That would never work. The people we're dealing with don't care about their fellow man. They are using our abuse of prisoners as an excuse not a reason. There is a big difference. They didn't start brutally murdering people when the pics of Iraqi prisoners being "tortured" were released. They've been doing shit like that for a long time, but now we are able to put a name, face and life story with their victim, so it makes more of an impact.

What will work? Who knows. Maybe we need to drop a bomb, maybe we should wipe out everybody over there and make it a U.S. territory. All I know is that I'm glad someone else has to make the decision, because I don't know what I would do.
That is a good point about their fellow countrymen being an excuse. I just think we need to stop pussyfooting around and let our troops do what they're trained to do. Get the job done.
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by YoBro
Im very curious to watch it but as of now Im not going too. It would only fuel my anger and disgust.
That's exactly what it did to me.
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 10:39 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Institute the "Times 10" like the Romans did. For every one of ours they kill, we kill 10 of theirs.
post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by aggie97
It's called Genocide of the fucking middle east. I think it is time we look at the big, long term picture and the US should take the whole region for itself. We take the risks, we pay the bills, WE are taking the land. Fuck those Allah follaowing rat bastards to hell. The US should eradicate the entire fucking region and then take the oil fields and start selling the shit to China. It's called the "balance of trade" plan and the stupid fuckers in the middle east are just gonna have to go.
Don't let your anger make you stupid. I agree that it was barbaric, that our men and women probably shouldn't be over there, etc. But first off, verbally abusing them becase of a religion they have is basically doing the same thing they are. You can't call them morons and butchers and animals, then turn around and do the same thing they are on a much larger scale. Soldiers are trained to fight and die, if needed. Civilians are civilians, brainwashed or not. These people have been taught since birth to believe that we are the devil. I believe the best solution (in the situation that we've managed to get into) would be to "breed out" the hatred by setting up a government of the people over there. Then, when it works out for them, they'll have nobody to thank but us. Maybe it's idealistic, but I don't see many other options at the moment without reverting to hindsight.
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 11:56 AM
Token Union Member

I have the solution to what the US gov. should do in Iraq. They should start selling two week vacations where you can go and kill as many of those fuckers as you want. Just think the US makes money the fuckers die and it solves the man power issues. Hell Id be one of the first to sign up and would pay dam good money to go. Onlything I ask is that I get to bring my own guns. Just imagine about 5k texans get together and go on a little hunting party in Iraq. Them rednecks would fuck that place up so bad the towel heads that managed to survive would stop this kind of shit right away. I also feel that for the people that do this kind of shit and cut american heads off not only should they be killed but every fucking family member they have should die too. You can not reason with them and since they praise allah so much they will thank you for letting you meet their so wonderful and powerful GOD.

TRAIN TRASH it's like WHITE TRASH but with money.

My other vehicle is a Locomotive.

Don't cupple up without protection.
post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 12:12 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
Originally posted by Spritle
Institute the "Times 10" like the Romans did. For every one of ours they kill, we kill 10 of theirs.
We were over that figure with just the air campaign. It sucks for the guys family but he had other options. I mean you don't go into a warzone thinking there won't be any risks. I just wish it would have been one of those human shield nutsacks that got it instead of a real American. Atleast it will send a message to the rest of the people over there that the terrorists mean business.

Personally I think we should take out all of their Arab media, just bomb the hell out of the Al Jazeera offices and knock their satellite out of orbit. We won't hear any more stories of prisoner abuse or beheadings then! Now that they know our media will run with any kind of negative story it's only going to encourage the same kind of stuff over and over again.

I wonder whats going to happen when the power shift occurs next month, hopefully the Iraqi's can handle their own country and we can finally get out. Then we can start on their neighbors Syria and Iran.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashStitches
Don't let your anger make you stupid. I agree that it was barbaric, that our men and women probably shouldn't be over there, etc. But first off, verbally abusing them becase of a religion they have is basically doing the same thing they are. You can't call them morons and butchers and animals, then turn around and do the same thing they are on a much larger scale. Soldiers are trained to fight and die, if needed. Civilians are civilians, brainwashed or not. These people have been taught since birth to believe that we are the devil. I believe the best solution (in the situation that we've managed to get into) would be to "breed out" the hatred by setting up a government of the people over there. Then, when it works out for them, they'll have nobody to thank but us. Maybe it's idealistic, but I don't see many other options at the moment without reverting to hindsight.
What your saying makes sense, but you' re not dealing with rational people. They believe we are infidels, and we must die. All of us everywhere. They are taught this from birth, hell, they can't even get along with each other within the different Muslim sects in their own country. They don't value life like we do, so it will never work out for them the way it does for us. I hope I'm wrong, and we shut down the insurgents and have a free Iraq. Cuse it will make a better world for all.
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 12:28 PM
you stinky bitch

we need to start dropping M.O.A.B.'s like they are going out of style.

Best something in Texas.... just don't know what it is yet....
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 05:56 PM

Someone at work sent it to me, I just deleted it...I thought about watching it, but it just sickens my stomach to think about it.
post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 06:11 PM

I saw some stills, but I have no desire to see the video.
post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 06:17 PM
Lifer

It will happen again.....
post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 07:51 PM
Ide fuck her in the ass..

WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 08:00 PM
not exclude

Quote:
What your saying makes sense, but you' re not dealing with rational people. They believe we are infidels, and we must die. All of us everywhere. They are taught this from birth, hell, they can't even get along with each other within the different Muslim sects in their own country. They don't value life like we do, so it will never work out for them the way it does for us. I hope I'm wrong, and we shut down the insurgents and have a free Iraq. Cuse it will make a better world for all.
But what most people don't take into consideration is that not all Iraqis hate us. Many people returning from Iraq tell of how a majority of the population supports the US presence. Don't believe everything heard/seen on the news...
post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 08:55 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally posted by aggie97
You sound like Hitler...only worse

SHO-Blown-UP

1990 7-up vert
2006 G35 6-MT Sedan
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 09:55 PM
Lifer

You know they say its revenge for what we "did" to the prisoners but what I want to know is where were these "heros" when Saddam was in power? and not only that there such pussys that they have to hide there faces when on camera. That area is one big failed society, the only way they respond to reason is with torture. What have they contributed to this world except being a cancer to human society
post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-14-2004, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by staticX
You know they say its revenge for what we "did" to the prisoners but what I want to know is where were these "heros" when Saddam was in power? and not only that there such pussys that they have to hide there faces when on camera. That area is one big failed society, the only way they respond to reason is with torture. What have they contributed to this world except being a cancer to human society
Not making excuses, 'cuz I say fuck 'em all...but when you're born and raised in hatred and geurilla warfare, rational thought seems pretty alien sometimes. They hate us because they've been told to do so since birth. They know no other way.

Nothing good will come of this.
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-14-2004, 06:32 AM

we need to drop a big ass bomb and fill the hole with water and turn it into a beach resort!!! they are just very jealous and dont deserve to live like us.
post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-14-2004, 06:34 AM
Time Served

I think everyone should see it. Americans need to understand what kind of people we're dealing with. There is NO negotiating with the kind of people that would do what they did to another person.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement