Green Beret speaks out against Kerry - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 06:55 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Don Bendell, a former Green Beret, speaks out from his website about John Kerry. This is what he has to say:

FORMER GREEN BERET TACKLES KERRY AGAIN!

Thank you, John Kerry, for helping make us Vietnam veterans war heroes now, but you also were the primary reason that the American public grabbed sturdy unbending brooms of judgment and swept us into the closet of silence and shame for so many years. Now, with your latest unreported insanity, you are getting ready for our society to grab those same stiff brooms and sweep our brave, noble young men and women fighting against the War on Terror in Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere, into that cold, dark cell of heartbreak and betrayal, like we Vietnam veterans had to endure in silent dignity. I cannot and will not watch this country go through that again.

The hardcore America-hating, Israel-hating, jihad-spouting Muslim clerics in the mideast are very excited and passing around a front page newspaper story from the very anti-American TEHRAN TIMES in Iran. In the country that is home of the world’s toughest theocratic dictatorship, an e-mail from Democratic Presidential nominee, you, John Forbes Kerry, sent to the paper by your campaign committee, although they deny sending it, was printed word-for-word on the front page of Iran’s main newspaper. Your message states emphatically that, if elected President, you, John Kerry plan to, within 100 days, not only end the War on Terror, but travel to the mideast and elsewhere and apologize for our actions and the actions of President Bush in the War on Terror. It says that you plan to apologize to friends and foes alike.

That is right, folks. John Kerry will say he is sorry, and in his mind, all those jihad extremists, who have vowed to kill all Americans wherever we are, will simply forgive us, hold hands with Kerry, start singing “Kumbaya,” and all will be right in the world. This is insane!

Senior writer Kenneth R. Timmerman in the March 1st edition of INSIGHT, tells about the massive campaign contributions to the Kerry-for-President campaign by three Iranian businessmen living in the US, who are lobbying for the US lifting of sanctions on Iran and accepting the anti-Christian, anti-Jewish, anti-American Tehran regime and the close ties of one to the chairman of Mobil Oil.

Pro-democracy dissidents in Iran are shocked and appalled at your remarks, and have reported that in Iran and other Mideastern countries, that all the extremists and anti-west mullahs who strongly supported the attacks on the World Trade Center, Pentagon, USS Cole, Marine Barracks, and anyplace Americans congregate, want you to become our President, but they are scared to death of George W. Bush. Just think, The Democratic candidate for President, you, John Forbes Kerry, is endorsed by the Al Q’Aida, Hezbollah, PLF, and Hamas.

But on February 27, 2004, in a speech at UCLA , you, while trying to talk tough, despite voting against all major weapons systems for the past 18 years, stated that you will continue the War on Terror, but would use our police forces, and especially those in foreign countries, and you would also put our troops back under the powder blue flag of the United Nations. You recently made comments about Bush making troops fight without Kevlar vests, but you, Senator Kerry, voted against buying them while you were in the Senate.

Like the Kama Sutra, Senator, you change positions constantly. You’re not going to end the War on Terror, but instead use police to handcuff terrorists and read them their rights; then a week later, you are going to end the War on Terrorism and apologize to everyone we have offended, such as Iran. What is it going be next week, Kerry? You flip-flop more than a beached tuna on steroids.

You convinced TV reporters Chris Wallace on Fox and NBC’s Tim Russert that a photograph circulating the web and news showing you a few rows away from Jane Fonda at a September, 1970 Anti-War Rally at Valley Forge, was simply a coincidence and that you and Hanoi Jane barely knew each other. But, in fact, Senator, there were only 8 speakers that day, including Fonda, Donald Southerland, and Bella Abzug, and Hanoi Jane funded that rally, and the keynote speaker was you, John Forbes Kerry, executive committee member of Vietnam Veterans Against the War.

We must be Americans first, and think about our political parties after that. Sometimes we lose sight of that. I have six grown children and two are democrats. I voted for Jimmy Carter. This is not about politics. It is about standing up to the ultimate playground bully, and not simply cowering and kissing his shoes.

I left it “all on the field” in the jungles back there when I was medevaced out of Vietnam in March of 1969 and sent back to hospitals in “The World.” Although You, Mr. Kerry, painted all of us Vietnam veterans with the yellow brush of My Lai and Tiger Force, most of us, draftees and lifers alike, actually poured our hearts out in the tropical rain forests and in the rice paddies, thoroughly gave it our all, and acted as warriors who had honor. I have a son earning his green beret at Fort Bragg right now and a daughter-in-law on orders for Iraq. I am not going to stand by and watch them go through the same treatment we did, because some of our well-meaning fellow Americans choose to wear blinders and believe things just because they heard it on the network news or simply not care enough to get involved.

I am not a “baby-killer, torturer, or murderer,” John Kerry. I am a Vietnam veteran and an American who will not soon forget, or ever want to see again, any more jets loaded with fuel and screaming, innocent Americans slamming into our buildings on our very own soil. I have shed enough tears for ten lifetimes. We all have. I will never again let my fellow countrymen get away with making American veterans feel like bastard step-children.

Santayana said, “Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”

John Kerry, I now call on my “Band of Brothers,” those who have heard the sound of guns and cries of orphaned children, those who hate war more than anyone who has not been there, to join me in this difficult battle ahead. Republicans, democrats, independents, and the apolitical, I call on the 25,000,000 veterans of this country to help me confront this evil facing our great nation, not with guns and bombs, but with our voices, our votes, our computers, and with all our fighting spirit.

My fellow veterans, your families, survivors, and neighbors: God bless you and God bless America.

You want proof of all I have to say. Here are the references:
http://michnews.com/artman/publish/article_2889.shtml /> http://www.chronwatch.com/content/co...y.asp?aid=6246 /> http://www.iranvajahan.net/cgi-bin/n...m=03&d=01&a=12 /> http://www.washingtontimes.com/op-ed...5340-2864r.htm /> http://johnkerry.com/pressroom/speec...2004_0227.html /> http://nyyrc.blogspot.com/ /> http://www.daneshjoo.org/article/pub...cle_3130.shtml /> Want more proof? Read the very exposing February 27, 2004 article, on page 8, of the NY Sun by Thomas Lipscomb, founder of Time Books and publisher of Admiral Elmo Zumwalt’s best-selling book. “ON WATCH ”. Also read what the man who pinned the Silver Star on John Kerry had to say about him. The article is entitled “Setting Straight Kerry’s War Record “

Don Bendell is a former green beret captain, who served in Vietnam on an A-Team and in the Top Secret Phoenix program in 1968 and 1969, as well as in three other Special Forces Groups. He is a best-selling author of 21 books, with over 1,500,000 copies of his books in print worldwide, and a seventh degree black master in four martial arts, who was inducted into the International Karate Hall of Fame in 1995 and Martial Arts Museum of America in 1996. e-mail: [email protected]
Don or Shirley Bendell
BENDELL ENTERPRISES, INC.
PO Box 276, Canon City, CO 81215-0276
(719) 269-3929
Please visit our website: www.donbendell.com, or visit
our other website at www.bendellkarate.com
George Fraser Jr
[email protected]
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-07-2004, 12:57 AM
Never settle always excel

Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Quote:
Originally posted by HookEm
Don Bendell, a former Green Beret, speaks out from his website about John Kerry. This is what he has to say:

FORMER GREEN BERET TACKLES KERRY AGAIN!

Thank you, John Kerry, for helping make us Vietnam veterans war heroes now, but you also were the primary reason that the American public grabbed sturdy unbending brooms of judgment and swept us into the closet of silence and shame for so many years. Now, with your latest unreported insanity, you are getting ready for our society to grab those same stiff brooms and sweep our brave, noble young men and women fighting against the War on Terror in Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere, into that cold, dark cell of heartbreak and betrayal, like we Vietnam veterans had to endure in silent dignity. I cannot and will not watch this country go through that again.

The hardcore America-hating, Israel-hating, jihad-spouting Muslim clerics in the mideast are very excited and passing around a front page newspaper story from the very anti-American TEHRAN TIMES in Iran. In the country that is home of the world’s toughest theocratic dictatorship, an e-mail from Democratic Presidential nominee, you, John Forbes Kerry, sent to the paper by your campaign committee, although they deny sending it, was printed word-for-word on the front page of Iran’s main newspaper. Your message states emphatically that, if elected President, you, John Kerry plan to, within 100 days, not only end the War on Terror, but travel to the mideast and elsewhere and apologize for our actions and the actions of President Bush in the War on Terror. It says that you plan to apologize to friends and foes alike.

That is right, folks. John Kerry will say he is sorry, and in his mind, all those jihad extremists, who have vowed to kill all Americans wherever we are, will simply forgive us, hold hands with Kerry, start singing “Kumbaya,” and all will be right in the world. This is insane!

Senior writer Kenneth R. Timmerman in the March 1st edition of INSIGHT, tells about the massive campaign contributions to the Kerry-for-President campaign by three Iranian businessmen living in the US, who are lobbying for the US lifting of sanctions on Iran and accepting the anti-Christian, anti-Jewish, anti-American Tehran regime and the close ties of one to the chairman of Mobil Oil.

Pro-democracy dissidents in Iran are shocked and appalled at your remarks, and have reported that in Iran and other Mideastern countries, that all the extremists and anti-west mullahs who strongly supported the attacks on the World Trade Center, Pentagon, USS Cole, Marine Barracks, and anyplace Americans congregate, want you to become our President, but they are scared to death of George W. Bush. Just think, The Democratic candidate for President, you, John Forbes Kerry, is endorsed by the Al Q’Aida, Hezbollah, PLF, and Hamas.

But on February 27, 2004, in a speech at UCLA , you, while trying to talk tough, despite voting against all major weapons systems for the past 18 years, stated that you will continue the War on Terror, but would use our police forces, and especially those in foreign countries, and you would also put our troops back under the powder blue flag of the United Nations. You recently made comments about Bush making troops fight without Kevlar vests, but you, Senator Kerry, voted against buying them while you were in the Senate.

Like the Kama Sutra, Senator, you change positions constantly. You’re not going to end the War on Terror, but instead use police to handcuff terrorists and read them their rights; then a week later, you are going to end the War on Terrorism and apologize to everyone we have offended, such as Iran. What is it going be next week, Kerry? You flip-flop more than a beached tuna on steroids.

You convinced TV reporters Chris Wallace on Fox and NBC’s Tim Russert that a photograph circulating the web and news showing you a few rows away from Jane Fonda at a September, 1970 Anti-War Rally at Valley Forge, was simply a coincidence and that you and Hanoi Jane barely knew each other. But, in fact, Senator, there were only 8 speakers that day, including Fonda, Donald Southerland, and Bella Abzug, and Hanoi Jane funded that rally, and the keynote speaker was you, John Forbes Kerry, executive committee member of Vietnam Veterans Against the War.

We must be Americans first, and think about our political parties after that. Sometimes we lose sight of that. I have six grown children and two are democrats. I voted for Jimmy Carter. This is not about politics. It is about standing up to the ultimate playground bully, and not simply cowering and kissing his shoes.

I left it “all on the field” in the jungles back there when I was medevaced out of Vietnam in March of 1969 and sent back to hospitals in “The World.” Although You, Mr. Kerry, painted all of us Vietnam veterans with the yellow brush of My Lai and Tiger Force, most of us, draftees and lifers alike, actually poured our hearts out in the tropical rain forests and in the rice paddies, thoroughly gave it our all, and acted as warriors who had honor. I have a son earning his green beret at Fort Bragg right now and a daughter-in-law on orders for Iraq. I am not going to stand by and watch them go through the same treatment we did, because some of our well-meaning fellow Americans choose to wear blinders and believe things just because they heard it on the network news or simply not care enough to get involved.

I am not a “baby-killer, torturer, or murderer,” John Kerry. I am a Vietnam veteran and an American who will not soon forget, or ever want to see again, any more jets loaded with fuel and screaming, innocent Americans slamming into our buildings on our very own soil. I have shed enough tears for ten lifetimes. We all have. I will never again let my fellow countrymen get away with making American veterans feel like bastard step-children.

Santayana said, “Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”

John Kerry, I now call on my “Band of Brothers,” those who have heard the sound of guns and cries of orphaned children, those who hate war more than anyone who has not been there, to join me in this difficult battle ahead. Republicans, democrats, independents, and the apolitical, I call on the 25,000,000 veterans of this country to help me confront this evil facing our great nation, not with guns and bombs, but with our voices, our votes, our computers, and with all our fighting spirit.

My fellow veterans, your families, survivors, and neighbors: God bless you and God bless America.

You want proof of all I have to say. Here are the references:
http://michnews.com/artman/publish/article_2889.shtml /> http://www.chronwatch.com/content/co...y.asp?aid=6246 /> http://www.iranvajahan.net/cgi-bin/n...m=03&d=01&a=12 /> http://www.washingtontimes.com/op-ed...5340-2864r.htm /> http://johnkerry.com/pressroom/speec...2004_0227.html /> http://nyyrc.blogspot.com/ /> http://www.daneshjoo.org/article/pub...cle_3130.shtml /> Want more proof? Read the very exposing February 27, 2004 article, on page 8, of the NY Sun by Thomas Lipscomb, founder of Time Books and publisher of Admiral Elmo Zumwalt’s best-selling book. “ON WATCH ”. Also read what the man who pinned the Silver Star on John Kerry had to say about him. The article is entitled “Setting Straight Kerry’s War Record “

Don Bendell is a former green beret captain, who served in Vietnam on an A-Team and in the Top Secret Phoenix program in 1968 and 1969, as well as in three other Special Forces Groups. He is a best-selling author of 21 books, with over 1,500,000 copies of his books in print worldwide, and a seventh degree black master in four martial arts, who was inducted into the International Karate Hall of Fame in 1995 and Martial Arts Museum of America in 1996. e-mail: [email protected]
Don or Shirley Bendell
BENDELL ENTERPRISES, INC.
PO Box 276, Canon City, CO 81215-0276
(719) 269-3929
Please visit our website: www.donbendell.com, or visit
our other website at www.bendellkarate.com
George Fraser Jr
[email protected]
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.
I checked your websites listed purely republican not objective. The first website stated this about Gen. Wesley Clark, "The uniform doesn't make the man." With that said the same must hold true with the Green Beret he is simply publishing his opinions. Opinions are like ass holes everybody has one.
post #3 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-09-2004, 12:40 AM
Lifer

Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Quote:
Originally posted by Pro Trash
I checked your websites listed purely republican not objective. The first website stated this about Gen. Wesley Clark, "The uniform doesn't make the man." With that said the same must hold true with the Green Beret he is simply publishing his opinions. Opinions are like ass holes everybody has one.
OK, whats your point? Can't a Green Beret have an opinion about Kerry?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."

post #4 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-09-2004, 12:54 AM

Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Quote:
Originally posted by 90 Notch
OK, whats your point? Can't a Green Beret have an opinion about Kerry?
Obviously your reading comprehension challenged. I said
"Opinions are like assholes everybody has one".

That means everyone has a hole in their ass they defecate from and at the same time everyone has an opinion. It goes without question and just as everyone is allowed to shit everyone is allowed his or her own opinion. They are exactly that, opinions, so the point was made and your question was irrelevant to say the least. Please refrain from responding just for the sake of doing so, it makes you look stupid.
post #5 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-09-2004, 03:26 PM
Lifer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Quote:
Obviously your reading comprehension challenged. I said
"Opinions are like assholes everybody has one".

That means everyone has a hole in their ass they defecate from and at the same time everyone has an opinion. It goes without question and just as everyone is allowed to shit everyone is allowed his or her own opinion. They are exactly that, opinions, so the point was made and your question was irrelevant to say the least. Please refrain from responding just for the sake of doing so, it makes you look stupid.
You typically shouldn't try to talk condescending unless you are the one of superior intelect. Did your face get all red when I flustered and frustrated you?

Damn, it only took me 2 posts on 2 threads to get the liberal to start insulting people. I am getting good at this. LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #6 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-09-2004, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Quote:
Obviously your reading comprehension challenged.

Please refrain from responding just for the sake of doing so, it makes you look stupid.
Uhm.......Nah, it's just "to" easy.......

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #7 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-09-2004, 07:24 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Quote:
You typically shouldn't try to talk condescending unless you are the one of superior intelect. Did your face get all red when I flustered and frustrated you?

Damn, it only took me 2 posts on 2 threads to get the liberal to start insulting people. I am getting good at this. LOL
Nah don't feel to special I insult a few people daily. You guys just make it fun and easy. When I was a Tank Commander I always told my troops this.

"You know what the best thing about being an asshole is? You can pcik and choose your freinds and you're not one of them."
post #8 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 08:31 AM
Lifer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Quote:
Nah don't feel to special I insult a few people daily. You guys just make it fun and easy. When I was a Tank Commander I always told my troops this.

"You know what the best thing about being an asshole is? You can pcik and choose your freinds and you're not one of them."
There is nothing special about making you look stupid, trust me on that.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #9 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 09:38 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Quote:
There is nothing special about making you look stupid, trust me on that.
Okay so let us stop slinging insults and discuss this threads point. Why is it that a Green Beret who obviously backs Bush, (I have no porblem with that) has an opinion that should be taken over anyone elses? I mean to be honest it is just his opinion does it change anything, is it more important than yours or mine? If so why?
post #10 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Lifer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Quote:
Okay so let us stop slinging insults and discuss this threads point. Why is it that a Green Beret who obviously backs Bush, (I have no porblem with that) has an opinion that should be taken over anyone elses? I mean to be honest it is just his opinion does it change anything, is it more important than yours or mine? If so why?
I just give a Green Beret more weight than a person who hates Bush so much he can't get away from the democratic line of "Anyone but Bush". I think you are an "Anyone but Bush" person and your credibility is diminished because of that in my book. But you are right, it is just opinion. If it is so flawed, why does it bother you so?

I have voted for a democratic presidential candidate, have you ever voted for a republican?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #11 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 03:31 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Quote:
I just give a Green Beret more weight than a person who hates Bush so much he can't get away from the democratic line of "Anyone but Bush". I think you are an "Anyone but Bush" person and your credibility is diminished because of that in my book. But you are right, it is just opinion. If it is so flawed, why does it bother you so?

I have voted for a democratic presidential candidate, have you ever voted for a republican?
Yes I was intending to vote for McCain in 2000 but Bush won the candidacy and did not instill my trust. I voted in 92 for H. Bush because I liked him. I have always admired Reagan and think highly of him and what he did for America. I am not an anyone but Bush person; however, if there are two persons running for an election and I don't care for either one. I will vote along party lines; not because I essentially hate Bush. I think he has done a lot of good things; however, I currently think he is headed down a road that defies my principles and beliefs.
post #12 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 03:56 PM
Thread Kill

Quote:

You sure seem to think your military history gives your opinion more credit than any one who disagree's with you here, but all of the sudden someone with a strong military history disagree's with your opinion and you act like it doesn't hold water... hypocrite.
post #13 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 04:04 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Quote:
Originally posted by 99SVTour
You sure seem to think your military history gives your opinion more credit than any one who disagree's with you here, but all of the sudden someone with a strong military history disagree's with your opinion and you act like it doesn't hold water... hypocrite.
I never said my opinion was any more important. I just give examples of my background that justify the way I feel. If it doesn't fit into your political scheme fine, we disagree, that doesn't make me a hypocrite because I questions others opinions. You don't need a military background to form an opinion on a war. If you have ever been in a war it does make you think of the actual event differently, do to the way your environment has been shaped.
post #14 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 07:33 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

This, coming from someone who values his OWN opinion above others, because you've served overseas.....oh, the hypocrisy.

Quote:

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #15 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 07:41 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

you poopooed any one else who hadn't been overseas, while in-flatulating your own opinion. You've explained, painfully so, how many times you've been overseas, and how no one else would understand.

Quote:
I never said my opinion was any more important. I just give examples of my background that justify the way I feel. If it doesn't fit into your political scheme fine, we disagree, that doesn't make me a hypocrite because I questions others opinions. You don't need a military background to form an opinion on a war. If you have ever been in a war it does make you think of the actual event differently, do to the way your environment has been shaped.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #16 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 10:29 PM
Lifer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Quote:
Yes I was intending to vote for McCain in 2000 but Bush won the candidacy and did not instill my trust. I voted in 92 for H. Bush because I liked him. I have always admired Reagan and think highly of him and what he did for America. I am not an anyone but Bush person; however, if there are two persons running for an election and I don't care for either one. I will vote along party lines; not because I essentially hate Bush. I think he has done a lot of good things; however, I currently think he is headed down a road that defies my principles and beliefs.
See, to say Bush is headed down a road that defies your principles and beliefs is to say that you have no character, integrity, or leadership. That is the road we have been down since Bush took over for Clinton and especially after 9/11. You have to have your democratic blinders on to think Kerry is even in the same league as Bush as far as character, integrity, honesty, and leadership go.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #17 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 10:58 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Quote:
See, to say Bush is headed down a road that defies your principles and beliefs is to say that you have no character, integrity, or leadership. That is the road we have been down since Bush took over for Clinton and especially after 9/11. You have to have your democratic blinders on to think Kerry is even in the same league as Bush as far as character, integrity, honesty, and leadership go.
Please tell me what my principles are? Tell me what my leadership traits are? You tell me I have no integrity? How is it that you know all that? What road do I speak of exactly; do you really understand anything I said? Don't guess tell me if you know as much as you stated. I truly wonder. Please answer as many of these questions as you can and leave off any outside philosophical conservative verbage, please.
post #18 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 11:07 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

It seems that is a popular question, since you are both conservative, and in support of Dean, Hitlery, and KErry....

Quote:
Please tell me what my principles are?

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #19 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 11:42 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Quote:
It seems that is a popular question, since you are both conservative, and in support of Dean, Hitlery, and KErry....
Talk about Hitler none of the democrats are trying to march on the world. Heck we almost went to war with a few other nations. No President before Bush has ever made the decision to give the Israeli's full support on expelling Arafat. He has increased the tensions over there to say the very least, not good. I bet you read every conservative site you can find. The sad thing is you might believe it all.
post #20 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 11:51 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

The Hitlery comment is in light of Hitlery's "God damn fucking Jew basstard" to then Bill Clinton campaign manager Paul Fray, after Bill lost an election in 1974. Pretty common language for an anti-semetic.It's fairly common knowledge, and was covered by cnn, newsweek, usatoday, and other bastions of the VRWC....
Now, you trying to compare the expelling of a dictator who killed 300,000 of his own to Hitler..where Hitler is the man who removes the dictator is just comedic genious...please, get your own cable access program. I NEED these kind of laughs.

The hypcrisy that you demonstrate is amazing. You get all in a tizzie if someone comments about the war, and they havent been there, because you were in a war theatre, and they weren't, yet you dismiss a Green Beret's comments as just an opinion.
You get all bent out of shape about assumptions made about you, then you turn around and do the same to me and other conservatives.
I get why you support Kerry...you and he are sailboats in the wind, going along with whatever wind blows the hardest.

Quote:
Talk about Hitler none of the democrats are trying to march on the world. Heck we almost went to war with a few other nations. No President before Bush has ever made the decision to give the Israeli's full support on expelling Arafat. He has increased the tensions over there to say the very least, not good. I bet you read every conservative site you can find. The sad thing is you might believe it all.

Last edited by HookEm; 05-10-2004 at 11:53 PM.
post #21 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 12:01 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Quote:
The Hitlery comment is in light of Hitlery's "God damn fucking Jew basstard" to then Bill Clinton campaign manager Paul Fray, after Bill lost an election in 1974. Pretty common language for an anti-semetic.It's fairly common knowledge, and was covered by cnn, newsweek, usatoday, and other bastions of the VRWC....
Now, you trying to compare the expelling of a dictator who killed 300,000 of his own to Hitler..where Hitler is the man who removes the dictator is just comedic genious...please, get your own cable access program. I NEED these kind of laughs.

The hypcrisy that you demonstrate is amazing. You get all in a tizzie if someone comments about the war, and they havent been there, because you were in a war theatre, and they weren't, yet you dismiss a Green Beret's comments as just an opinion.
You get all bent out of shape about assumptions made about you, then you turn around and do the same to me and other conservatives.
I get why you support Kerry...you and he are sailboats in the wind, going along with whatever wind blows the hardest.
Never said Hitler was a great person but you are the one tossing his name around and making light of it. I teach history, lived in Germany for 2 years, have a child in Germany who's mother is half Jewish. You my daughter is a 1/4 jewish, so I don't make light of Hitler. I do however enjoy pulling your chain when you do. I have stated my opinions are just that, I think your jealous of me. Other wise you could come up with something better than " you believe this" " you think this" Kerry and you do that". You know nothing about me and honestly you've got little man syndrome going, how tall are you?
post #22 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 12:23 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Yea, I have little man syndrome.......
BTW....the Jewish bloodline runs through the mother, so if the motehr is Jewish, the child is Jewish, period. Not 1/4, 1/2, etc.
My wife is Jewish....thus, my kids, according to JEwish lineage, are Jewish.
I know plenty about you, and the more I hear, the more suspect it becomes...especially this claim that you commute from grand Prairie to Commerce to finish your MAsters, yet you're here every night.
Fascinating.
And it's you're jealous, "teach."
Not your.

Quote:
Never said Hitler was a great person but you are the one tossing his name around and making light of it. I teach history, lived in Germany for 2 years, have a child in Germany who's mother is half Jewish. You my daughter is a 1/4 jewish, so I don't make light of Hitler. I do however enjoy pulling your chain when you do. I have stated my opinions are just that, I think your jealous of me. Other wise you could come up with something better than " you believe this" " you think this" Kerry and you do that". You know nothing about me and honestly you've got little man syndrome going, how tall are you?

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #23 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 12:34 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against K

Quote:
Yea, I have little man syndrome.......
BTW....the Jewish bloodline runs through the mother, so if the motehr is Jewish, the child is Jewish, period. Not 1/4, 1/2, etc.
My wife is Jewish....thus, my kids, according to JEwish lineage, are Jewish.
I know plenty about you, and the more I hear, the more suspect it becomes...especially this claim that you commute from grand Prairie to Commerce to finish your MAsters, yet you're here every night.
Fascinating.
And it's you're jealous, "teach."
Not your.
Did not know that about the Jewish faith they are non practicing anyhow. As for my masters I guess you knew A&M Commerce has off campus facilities right near here. You see they have a Dallas Campus it's 4 miles from where I teach, they have a Mesquite Campus it is 16 miles from where I live and they even have a Navarro College deal in Corsicana, but I am sure you knew that already. Did you also know that UNT has an off campus near the 635/I-35 interchange one of my colleagues attends there.
post #24 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 12:40 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out again

don't care for that campus...UNT-wise. Denton is just a nicer campus than the Dallas one.
Which one are you going to?
I have several friends in the Dallas campus, actually.....

Quote:
Did not know that about the Jewish faith they are non practicing anyhow. As for my masters I guess you knew A&M Commerce has off campus facilities right near here. You see they have a Dallas Campus it's 4 miles from where I teach, they have a Mesquite Campus it is 16 miles from where I live and they even have a Navarro College deal in Corsicana, but I am sure you knew that already. Did you also know that UNT has an off campus near the 635/I-35 interchange one of my colleagues attends there.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #25 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 12:42 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out a

Quote:
don't care for that campus...UNT-wise. Denton is just a nicer campus than the Dallas one.
Which one are you going to?
I have several friends in the Dallas campus, actually.....
Currently none I am taking classes summer 2 at Mesquite.
post #26 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 09:49 AM
Lifer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Quote:
Please tell me what my principles are? Tell me what my leadership traits are? You tell me I have no integrity? How is it that you know all that? What road do I speak of exactly; do you really understand anything I said? Don't guess tell me if you know as much as you stated. I truly wonder. Please answer as many of these questions as you can and leave off any outside philosophical conservative verbage, please.
You said Bush was headed down a road the defies your principles and beliefs didn't you? I say he is headed down a road of honor, integrity, character, and leadership. Therefore it would follow, by your own words, that those philosophies defy yours. Those aren't my words, they are yours.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #27 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 09:52 AM
Lifer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Quote:

Damn, that is one your more eloquently worded posts I have ever seen.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #28 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 12:41 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Well thank you kind sir......

Quote:
Damn, that is one your more eloquently worded posts I have ever seen.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #29 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 01:12 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Quote:
You said Bush was headed down a road the defies your principles and beliefs didn't you? I say he is headed down a road of honor, integrity, character, and leadership. Therefore it would follow, by your own words, that those philosophies defy yours. Those aren't my words, they are yours.
You see your opinion on what road he is headed down is diffeent from mine. I feel he is headed down a road that will lead to more US casualties, greater anti-US sentiment on a global scale and that is not honorable nor is it great leadership. I have the feeling this conflict he essentially refuses to call a war since he flew onto the deck of an Aircraft Carrier just because so he could say it was over, is looking like another war we once fought. It is to soon to say where it will end up in the history books. You have no idea what my beliefs are but I can tell you this. If all the conservatives are so into thinking this cause is the greatest thing since World War II then why aren't you joining. Everyone knows the military is short handed if you truely beleive in him and this war why don't you enlist and place yourself in harms way?
post #30 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 03:34 PM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

another wrong statment

http://www.military.com/NewsContent/...=airforce-a.nl

Despite a rising tide of combat deaths and the prospect of deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan for years to come, Americans continue to volunteer for duty and are re-enlisting at record rates.
post #31 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 04:06 PM
Lifer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Quote:
You see your opinion on what road he is headed down is diffeent from mine. I feel he is headed down a road that will lead to more US casualties, greater anti-US sentiment on a global scale and that is not honorable nor is it great leadership. I have the feeling this conflict he essentially refuses to call a war since he flew onto the deck of an Aircraft Carrier just because so he could say it was over, is looking like another war we once fought. It is to soon to say where it will end up in the history books. You have no idea what my beliefs are but I can tell you this. If all the conservatives are so into thinking this cause is the greatest thing since World War II then why aren't you joining. Everyone knows the military is short handed if you truely beleive in him and this war why don't you enlist and place yourself in harms way?
The war on terror will cost more American lives. This is a reality and very unfortunate. I have 2 nephews in the military right now, and I served in the Air Force Reserve. The fact that American lives will be lost is not the criteria to determine the appropriate course. By your definition we should not have gone into WWII since it would cost American lives. I disagree. We were attacked by an enemy on our soil on 9/11 just like at Pearl Harbor. True, the enemy is not as well defined as Germans and Japanese soldiers in uniform, but they are there nonetheless. I have never said this war, it's not a cause, is the greatest thing since WWII, but we cannot let the terrorists or those who support them win, can we? Our very lives depend upon it.

How can we have more anti-American sentiment than was garnered before Bush? What are they gonna do, bomb the WTC by setting offf a bomb in the basement/parking garage? What are they gonna do, attack the USS Cole? What are they gonna do, attack our soldiers in Somalia? //insert sarcasm//Yeah, I see, the hate for Americans is all Bush's fault.//insert sarcasm//

I will have my personal weapons in my hand enroute to the location of any attack that even resembles one of an occupation of our soil, even though I have served my time in the military. So, back off with the holier-than-thou attitude about military service. If I had been in I would have gone to Kuwait just like you. BTW, I was a weapons control specialist on the F-4D while we had them at Carswell. The 301st Tactical Fighter Squadron.

Bush actually doing something about the attack on our soil, contrary to what Clinton did - which was nothing in 1993, is both honorable and great leadership in my book. I would have expected nothing less from him doing everything in his power to keep another attack from happening against America.

Any reference to Vietnam is pure partisan rhetoric and only reveals your deep hatred of Bush rather than legitimate difference of opinion with his tactics. I wondered how long your true colors would take to come out, now I know.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #32 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 05:26 PM
Thread Kill

Thumbs up Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against Kerry

Quote:

post #33 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 05:44 PM
Thread Kill

Quote:
You see your opinion on what road he is headed down is diffeent from mine. I feel he is headed down a road that will lead to more US casualties, greater anti-US sentiment on a global scale and that is not honorable nor is it great leadership.

I for one could care less about anti-US sentiment. The countries who seeminlgy hate us now, are green with envy and just want to see us lose at something. Some of them even wanted us to lose to the iraq army, if you could call it an army, driven on nothing more than jealousy. They sure did enjoy our power when we came and saved their floundering asses from another dictator a few decades ago, but when we take actions our leadership deamed(sp) necessary to protect ourselves they, all of the sudden, think we're completely in the wrong.
post #34 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 99SVTour
I for one could care less about anti-US sentiment. The countries who seeminlgy hate us now, are green with envy and just want to see us lose at something. Some of them even wanted us to lose to the iraq army, if you could call it an army, driven on nothing more than jealousy. They sure did enjoy our power when we came and saved their floundering asses from another dictator a few decades ago, but when we take actions our leadership deamed(sp) necessary to protect ourselves they, all of the sudden, think we're completely in the wrong.
It is funny you'd mention that we did the same thing to France right after they helped us win our independence from England. History has a way of repeating itself.

anti-US sentiment drives people to act out against us. I guess you forgot 9-11 already. We have to guard against turning people away just as must as we must guard against letting others rise up against us.
post #35 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 07:00 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

The French role in the Revolutioanry War came late, and there was little of it.
It'd be like being up 45-15 in the 4th quarter, and giving the 3rd stringers credit for the W.

You're a troll...there is no way someone could unintentionally be this much of a tard.

Quote:
It is funny you'd mention that we did the same thing to France right after they helped us win our independence from England. History has a way of repeating itself.

anti-US sentiment drives people to act out against us. I guess you forgot 9-11 already. We have to guard against turning people away just as must as we must guard against letting others rise up against us.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #36 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 09:12 PM
Lifer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out against K

Quote:
You're a troll...there is no way someone could unintentionally be this much of a tard.
You underestimate the liberal if you believe that, hell my brother actually told me he wanted to rescind the term limits so that Clinton could serve a 3rd term. This guy is just a typical close-minded lib. Nothing more, nothing less.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #37 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 09:15 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out again

For the sake of humanity, I want to believe it is a troll.

Quote:
You underestimate the liberal if you believe that, hell my brother actually told me he wanted to rescind the term limits so that Clinton could serve a 3rd term. This guy is just a typical close-minded lib. Nothing more, nothing less.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #38 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 09:26 PM
Lifer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks out a

Quote:
For the sake of humanity, I want to believe it is a troll.
OK, whatever you need to believe for your peace of mind, we can go with that. LOL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #39 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 09:28 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks o

Good God..Ags and Horns fans getting along, dogs and cats sleeping together....the end of the world is nigh!

Quote:
OK, whatever you need to believe for your peace of mind, we can go with that. LOL

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #40 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 11:48 PM

Quote:
The French role in the Revolutioanry War came late, and there was little of it.
It'd be like being up 45-15 in the 4th quarter, and giving the 3rd stringers credit for the W.

My degree is in history you might want to sign up for a history class because you know jack from that statement. Here ya go.
From the outbreak of armed rebellion in 1775, many in France sympathized with the colonists. Young, idealistic French officers like the Marquis de Lafayette volunteered their services and in many cases their personal wealth to help equip, train and lead the fledgling Continental army. The French government hoped to redress the balance of power that resulted from the French humiliation in the Seven Years Wars, which gave considerable economic and military advantages to Britain. While maintaining formal neutrality, France assisted in supplying arms, uniforms and other military supplies to the American colonists.

This clandestine assistance became open after the defeat of General Burgoyne at Saratoga in 1777, which demonstrated the possibility of British defeat in the conflict and led to French recognition of the colonies in February 1778. As a result of the victory of the Continental forces at Saratoga, Benjamin Franklin, who had gone to Paris as ambassador in 1776, was able to negotiate a Treaty of Amity and Commerce and a Treaty of Alliance with France. From this point, French support became increasingly significant. The French extended considerable financial support to the Congressional forces. France also supplied vital military arms and supplies, and loaned money to pay for their purchase.

French military aid was also a decisive factor in the American victory. French land and sea forces fought on the side of the American colonists against the British. At the same time, British and French (and to a lesser extent, Dutch and Spanish) forces fought for colonial wealth and empire around the world. From 1778 through 1783 -- two years after the defeat of Cornwallis at Yorktown -- French forces fought the British in the West Indies, Africa and India.

From the perspective of the American Revolution, however, the high point of French support is the landing of five battalions of French infantry and artillery in Rhode Island in 1780. In 1781, these French troops under the command of Count Rochambeau marched south to Virginia where they joined Continental forces under Washington and Lafayette. Cornwallis, encamped on the Yorktown peninsula, hoped to be rescued by the British navy. A French fleet under the command of Admiral DeGrasse intercepted and, after a fierce battle lasting several days, defeated the British fleet and forced it to withdraw. This left the French navy to land heavy siege cannon and other supplies and trapped Cornwallis on the Yorktown peninsula.

At that point, the defeat of Cornwallis was essentially a matter of time. On September 14, 1781, the French and Continental armies completed their 700 mile march and soon thereafter laid siege to the British positions. After a number of weeks and several brief but intense engagements, Cornwallis, besieged on the peninsula by the large and well-equipped French-American army, and stricken by dysentery, determined to surrender his army. On October 19, 1781, the British forces marched out between the silent ranks of the Americans and French, arrayed in parallel lines a mile long, and cast down their arms.
post #41 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 11:50 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

if you're gonna cut and paste, please give proper credit.
You're trying to make it seem as if you typed that, by prefacing it with a "I have a history degree" comment, but did you write it for MIT? I'm guessing no. Busted, yet again. Lied about your phone number, lied about being a teacher, and now this. You're like the Energizer Bunny's extra chromosoned cousin.

http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/sfelshi...ge/frhist.html

Quote:
My degree is in history you might want to sign up for a history class because you know jack from that statement. Here ya go.
From the outbreak of armed rebellion in 1775, many in France sympathized with the colonists. Young, idealistic French officers like the Marquis de Lafayette volunteered their services and in many cases their personal wealth to help equip, train and lead the fledgling Continental army. The French government hoped to redress the balance of power that resulted from the French humiliation in the Seven Years Wars, which gave considerable economic and military advantages to Britain. While maintaining formal neutrality, France assisted in supplying arms, uniforms and other military supplies to the American colonists.

This clandestine assistance became open after the defeat of General Burgoyne at Saratoga in 1777, which demonstrated the possibility of British defeat in the conflict and led to French recognition of the colonies in February 1778. As a result of the victory of the Continental forces at Saratoga, Benjamin Franklin, who had gone to Paris as ambassador in 1776, was able to negotiate a Treaty of Amity and Commerce and a Treaty of Alliance with France. From this point, French support became increasingly significant. The French extended considerable financial support to the Congressional forces. France also supplied vital military arms and supplies, and loaned money to pay for their purchase.

French military aid was also a decisive factor in the American victory. French land and sea forces fought on the side of the American colonists against the British. At the same time, British and French (and to a lesser extent, Dutch and Spanish) forces fought for colonial wealth and empire around the world. From 1778 through 1783 -- two years after the defeat of Cornwallis at Yorktown -- French forces fought the British in the West Indies, Africa and India.

From the perspective of the American Revolution, however, the high point of French support is the landing of five battalions of French infantry and artillery in Rhode Island in 1780. In 1781, these French troops under the command of Count Rochambeau marched south to Virginia where they joined Continental forces under Washington and Lafayette. Cornwallis, encamped on the Yorktown peninsula, hoped to be rescued by the British navy. A French fleet under the command of Admiral DeGrasse intercepted and, after a fierce battle lasting several days, defeated the British fleet and forced it to withdraw. This left the French navy to land heavy siege cannon and other supplies and trapped Cornwallis on the Yorktown peninsula.

At that point, the defeat of Cornwallis was essentially a matter of time. On September 14, 1781, the French and Continental armies completed their 700 mile march and soon thereafter laid siege to the British positions. After a number of weeks and several brief but intense engagements, Cornwallis, besieged on the peninsula by the large and well-equipped French-American army, and stricken by dysentery, determined to surrender his army. On October 19, 1781, the British forces marched out between the silent ranks of the Americans and French, arrayed in parallel lines a mile long, and cast down their arms.

Last edited by HookEm; 05-12-2004 at 12:39 AM.
post #42 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-12-2004, 08:47 AM
Lifer

Quote:
if you're gonna cut and paste, please give proper credit.
You're trying to make it seem as if you typed that, by prefacing it with a "I have a history degree" comment, but did you write it for MIT? I'm guessing no. Busted, yet again. Lied about your phone number, lied about being a teacher, and now this. You're like the Energizer Bunny's extra chromosoned cousin.

http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/sfelshi...ge/frhist.html

Damn Pro Trash, you have been busted worse than anyone I have ever seen on this board. If you lied about your phone number and your profession also(both completely unecessary BTW), then you are one seriously pathetic loser. Go back to the hole you crawled out of, please.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #43 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-12-2004, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Whats' sad is tha he actually thought that style of writing (i.e., knows the difference between to, too, and two, as well as you're and your) would pass for somethign coming from him.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fox466
Owned, double owned, bitch slapped over and over... So sad...

After seeing this, it's really no wonder travis doesn't venture out onto the main board...

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #44 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-12-2004, 02:53 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Green Beret speaks o

Quote:
Damn Pro Trash, you have been busted worse than anyone I have ever seen on this board. If you lied about your phone number and your profession also(both completely unecessary BTW), then you are one seriously pathetic loser. Go back to the hole you crawled out of, please.
The only way that staement would be close to being true is if I had actually lied. I don't lie, no one seems up to calling my number. I guess they are scared or something. I have posted in other parts of the board. Why don't you call if you believe this isn't my number? So before you pass judgement be a man and prove yourself any of my statements are false. Name and number both posted several times.
post #45 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-12-2004, 03:07 PM

Quote:
I am very well versed in the American Revolution and military history in general. I toured the east coast last summer and visited, Harpers Ferry, Richmond, VA, Gettysburg, PA, Sharpsburg, MD, D.C., Manasas, VA and Williamsburg, VA. The trip was quite educational and helped me to develop a stronger curriculumn for my classes this year.
I know you are very dis-honest, without honor and a coward. Also anyone who sides with you and agrees with you before calling themselves. Either that or they are just pathetic enough to follow your lead. I figure at best it should be refered to as the blind leading the blind.
post #46 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-12-2004, 03:11 PM
KJ94GT

Pro Trash, it's really nice seeing you finally trying to use big words like "curriculum." I hope you didn't even use the dictionary this time. I applaud you.
post #47 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-12-2004, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KJ94GT
Pro Trash, it's really nice seeing you finally trying to use big words like "curriculum." I hope you didn't even use the dictionary this time. I applaud you.
Well I'll take the acclamations where I can get them.
post #48 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-12-2004, 03:23 PM
KJ94GT

Quote:
Well I'll take the acclamations where I can get them.
Wow! Look at you! Two in a row. You're finally catching up.
post #49 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-12-2004, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KJ94GT
Wow! Look at you! Two in a row. You're finally catching up.
I just figure some people think they are smarter than everyone else. The key is to let them think they are. You find their weaker points exploit those issues and you are back in the running.
post #50 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-12-2004, 04:07 PM
KJ94GT

Quote:
I just figure some people think they are smarter than everyone else. The key is to let them think they are. You find their weaker points exploit those issues and you are back in the running.
So, are you trying to tell me that you're more intelligent than anyone on here? lol Nice attempt at covering your ass, by the way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement