What's with the Conservative Cult on DFWStangs?? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 05:29 PM Thread Starter
Secular Dogooderist

What's with the Conservative Cult on DFWStangs??

Seems like everyone's jumping on the bandwagon nowadays. It'll be interesting to see what happens come November. When you dudes realize how much the American people as a whole want this douche out of office.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 05:52 PM
KJ94GT

Another generalized statement from your's truly.
You're obviously trying to speak for the rest of the country, but don't think you're speaking for me.
post #3 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 05:57 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally posted by KJ94GT
Another generalized statement from your's truly.
You're obviously trying to speak for the rest of the country, but don't think you're speaking for me.
KJ, you know as well as I do that the idiots have bullshitted themselves into thinking they represent the majority of America.

Thats why when you go to one of these anti-war protests all you see are about ten fat fucking college students with long hair dressed like they are homeless....

post #4 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 06:02 PM
KJ94GT

Quote:
Originally posted by AL P
KJ, you know as well as I do that the idiots have bullshitted themselves into thinking they represent the majority of America.

Thats why when you go to one of these anti-war protests all you see are about ten fat fucking college students with long hair dressed like they are homeless....
Hahaha! That's no doubt. You never see any businessmen, lawyers, doctors, veterans, etc. Why? Because they're all WORKING!
post #5 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 09:11 PM
Hero in a half shell

Re: What's with the Conservative Cult on DFWStangs??

Quote:
Originally posted by BadLXHB302
Seems like everyone's jumping on the bandwagon nowadays.
I'll spin that around and ask; seems like everyone's jumping on the Bush hating bandwagon nowadays. Don't believe me, I would suggest analyzing the main stream media. Most of them hate Bush. Hell, when you know groups like these fools http://www.babesagainstbush.com/ are around, what does that tell ya?

post #6 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 10:03 PM
Boost is Good

What a waist of a thread.........

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
post #7 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 10:08 PM
Recovering Lush

look fucktard:

Get a fucking clue.
Al Goreleone lost as, basically, an INCUMBENT.
What does that tell you?
Did ya see the midterm election results?
What does that tell you?
The DNC has become a party of leftist freaks, that more closely represents the ideas of NAMBLA and PETA than it does the working class stiff.
Your words are stupid.

Quote:
Seems like everyone's jumping on the bandwagon nowadays. It'll be interesting to see what happens come November. When you dudes realize how much the American people as a whole want this douche out of office.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #8 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 11:26 PM
No, I don't have a turbo

Re: Re: What's with the Conservative Cult on DFWStangs??

Quote:
Originally posted by HookEm
look fucktard:

Get a fucking clue.
Al Goreleone lost as, basically, an INCUMBENT.
What does that tell you?
Did ya see the midterm election results?
What does that tell you?
The DNC has become a party of leftist freaks, that more closely represents the ideas of NAMBLA and PETA than it does the working class stiff.
Your words are stupid.
Anyone remember when HookEm actually made relevant, insightful posts that anyone could glean some sort of wealth from?

What I find somewhat humorous is when a liberal posts, how the right gathers, and a feeding frenzy forms.. And especially how the Bush-backers approach the discussion, with name-calling, bashing, etc..

WTF is wrong with people? Can't you guys have an intellegent conversation about politics without AL P dropping into the post ranting? Put a leash on the attack dogs.

Damn.

Punxsutawney Jesus, Illuminati Elitist
post #9 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 11:33 PM
Recovering Lush

yes, because

"Seems like everyone's jumping on the bandwagon nowadays. It'll be interesting to see what happens come November. When you dudes realize how much the American people as a whole want this douche out of office."

certainly DESERVES a well thought out, insightful response......

furthermore, the reference to the incument loss, as well as the midterm results, and the turn the DNC has taken, should speak volumes...

Last edited by HookEm; 05-04-2004 at 12:11 AM.
post #10 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 11:39 PM
Hero in a half shell

Hookem, you crack me up in a good way lol

post #11 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 11:43 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally posted by x_redhotcobra_x
Hookem, you crack me up in a good way lol
I aim to please.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #12 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 12:08 AM
Hero in a half shell

lol

post #13 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 02:35 AM Thread Starter
Secular Dogooderist

Re: Re: What's with the Conservative Cult on DFWStangs??

Quote:
Your words are stupid.
Your president is stupid.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
post #14 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 09:41 AM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
yes, because

"Seems like everyone's jumping on the bandwagon nowadays. It'll be interesting to see what happens come November. When you dudes realize how much the American people as a whole want this douche out of office."

certainly DESERVES a well thought out, insightful response......

furthermore, the reference to the incument loss, as well as the midterm results, and the turn the DNC has taken, should speak volumes...
I have to say the incumbent idea is flawed Gore wasn't the incumbent or even "basically" the incumbent. He would had to have been the actual President to carry that title, please refrain from mixing words. As for Bush and his mid-term results that would 2002 pre-Iraq invasion and post 9/11 so everyone was content. Now we have the Pentagon trying to hide the results of this tragic war(i.e. flag drapped coffins) which inflames a lot of people in the general public not all nut quite a few. As a matter of fact President Bush has fallen below the 50% approval mark on all polls as of last month so that begs the question, what do most people really think of him? The Democrats have went left just like the Republicans have swerved hard right. Also I was wondering what years did you attend UT?

Wel
post #15 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 12:09 PM Thread Starter
Secular Dogooderist

It's gonna be cool to see just how much things change come november when it comes time to converge on the median voter.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #16 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 01:58 PM
Recovering Lush

Re: Re: Re: What's with the Conservative Cult on DFWStangs??

Quote:
Your president is stupid.
Your Masters and undergraduate are from what Ivy LEague schools?

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #17 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 02:04 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: What's with the Conservative Cult on DFWStangs??

Quote:
Your Masters and undergraduate are from what Ivy LEague schools?
If i had the prestige his family had going into college, id have degrees from ivy league schools too. And i gurantee I'd make better grades than he did
post #18 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 02:04 PM
Recovering Lush

Must political scientists agree that the advantadge incumbents have is also enjoyed by the VP oa a sitting PResident that runs.

As to your claim about Bush's numbers, I'd like to see a source for that..I have yet to see ONE poll that reflects your claim.

As to the question about The University, I was there from sp 91 thru fall of 93. No, didn't finish out there....was spending more time with the frat on 6th street than I should have, so I left, went to the service, etc.

I owe about a semester on my poli sci degree, where I'm finishing out at the University of North Texas. I foind myself in the precarious position of being both a NT and UT fan...fanatic fan.....and going to a NT UT football game this year. I suspect it'll be a spanking, but if NT can keep within 20, I'll be pleased.

Quote:
Originally posted by Pro Trash
I have to say the incumbent idea is flawed Gore wasn't the incumbent or even "basically" the incumbent. He would had to have been the actual President to carry that title, please refrain from mixing words. As for Bush and his mid-term results that would 2002 pre-Iraq invasion and post 9/11 so everyone was content. Now we have the Pentagon trying to hide the results of this tragic war(i.e. flag drapped coffins) which inflames a lot of people in the general public not all nut quite a few. As a matter of fact President Bush has fallen below the 50% approval mark on all polls as of last month so that begs the question, what do most people really think of him? The Democrats have went left just like the Republicans have swerved hard right. Also I was wondering what years did you attend UT?

Wel

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #19 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 02:07 PM
Hero in a half shell

Quote:

I owe about a semester on my poli sci degree, where I'm finishing out at the University of North Texas. I foind myself in the precarious position of being both a NT and UT fan...fanatic fan.....and going to a NT UT football game this year. I suspect it'll be a spanking, but if NT can keep within 20, I'll be pleased.
who do you have for political science? i have kimi king

post #20 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 02:10 PM Thread Starter
Secular Dogooderist

I had Brian Calfano--Took his last quiz today.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #21 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 02:18 PM
Racist....that means you!

Better get used to dubya, cause he isn't going anywhere.
post #22 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Must political scientists agree that the advantadge incumbents have is also enjoyed by the VP oa a sitting PResident that runs.

As to your claim about Bush's numbers, I'd like to see a source for that..I have yet to see ONE poll that reflects your claim.

As to the question about The University, I was there from sp 91 thru fall of 93. No, didn't finish out there....was spending more time with the frat on 6th street than I should have, so I left, went to the service, etc.

I was in the Army from 89-98, spring of 91 was Desert Storm for me and summer to fall of 93 was Somalia, Africa. The definition of incumbent is one whom holds office. Also if we're speaking over a broad spectrum of what Political Scientists believe you must also admit that they hold to the truth that the VP's hold little or no real power and they are seldom even spoken of in the grand scheme of things. They do not get blamed for slumping economies, wars or taxes. They also do not share the glory when things go well. So I must stand fast by my statement that Gore did not loose as an incumbent. Also in hindsight it is very easy to correlate that if being VP helped Gore then Bush was certainly helped by his namesake alone. Having the same name as the man prior to Bill Clinton did a lot for his bid for the Presidency after all people were tired of Clinton and his indiscretions. I stand to be corrected not all the polls have him below 50 below is a link so you can for see yourself, it is abc so it doesn't favor the Dems or Reps in this facit. Out of the 19 polls listed since mid feb he has fell under 50% on 12 of 19 polls. The gallup had him at 53% and currently at 52%. He was up to as high as 90% approval ratings after 9/11 and 70% during late March 2003, victory does that. Now with the Vietnam stigma attached to the American minds, if President Bush continues to suffer casualties in Iraq his numbers will reflect.

http://roperweb.ropercenter.uconn.ed...sapproval_home
post #23 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 02:56 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

The spring board to the presidency (as far as getting experience and getting prepared) is not the vice presidency as most people think, because what does the VP do? Not a goddam thing. Actually, it is the secretary of state because he handles the domestic things behind the scenes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #24 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 04:20 PM

Re: Re: Re: What's with the Conservative Cult on DFWStangs??

What I find somewhat humorous is when a liberal posts, how the right gathers, and a feeding frenzy forms.. And especially how the Bush-backers approach the discussion, with name-calling, bashing, etc..

Most of the "liberal" posts usually start off with some kind of uneducated bashing of President Bush. "Bush is a Nazi!", "Bush is Satan!" etc. Some of us are don't like it. Some even resort to names. (My personal favorite is FUCKTARD.) Why cant the "liberals" start off with "I don't like Bush's plan to give illegal work visas" or something like that? They could even start with.." That Fucktard is at it again.." then explain that they disagree with President Bush's plan to waste money sending people to Mars.
But they do not even try to do that. It just starts "GWButtsucker licks nads" and the fire begins!
The Pro Kerry threads are the same way. They do not start with Kerry's plan to do anything, because he doesn't have a plan, They start with "Bush eats shit".
So. its hard to have a decent debate with people like that.
post #25 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 04:36 PM
Recovering Lush

Ouch. She is ruff. I've had her, Dr Poe (great prof...very liberal, but keeps his politics out of the classroom) and Dr Ho. Dr Ho sucks.

Quote:
Originally posted by x_redhotcobra_x
who do you have for political science? i have kimi king

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #26 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 07:08 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: What's with the Conservative Cult on DFWStangs??

Quote:
Originally posted by Grendel

Most of the "liberal" posts usually start off with some kind of uneducated bashing of President Bush. "Bush is a Nazi!", "Bush is Satan!" etc. Some of us are don't like it. Some even resort to names. (My personal favorite is FUCKTARD.) Why cant the "liberals" start off with "I don't like Bush's plan to give illegal work visas" or something like that? They could even start with.." That Fucktard is at it again.." then explain that they disagree with President Bush's plan to waste money sending people to Mars.
But they do not even try to do that. It just starts "GWButtsucker licks nads" and the fire begins!
The Pro Kerry threads are the same way. They do not start with Kerry's plan to do anything, because he doesn't have a plan, They start with "Bush eats shit".
So. its hard to have a decent debate with people like that.
How about this for a discussion topic without any name calling. President Bush currently has a casualty rate quickly approaching 1000. Civilians and soldiers alike are being killed and captured at alarming rates. Please don't for one minute think the soldiers believe in him either. I have spoken with several of my friends at Fort Hood, Texas whom just returned from Iraq and they do not plan to vote republican this fall. I have freinds currently deployed and thier wives hold the President personally responsible for their fate. The solution is not simple and may never be. Bush was irresponsible for starting the war the way he did. I am not impressed with him or his party. It is very easy to place our soldiers in harms way when it doesn't affect you personally. I would bet if his daughters were among those set for deployment he'd re-think his plans. Kerry has a decent plan for Iraq it involves getting the other major world powers more involved and of course NATO his three major steps are as follows:
1. Make Iraq a Part of NATO’s Global Mission
2. Authorize a High Commissioner for Governance and Reconstruction
3. Launch a Massive Effort to Build an Iraqi Security Force
As for the economy his priority will be middle class families who are working hard to cover the mortgage, pay the high cost of health care, child care and tuition, or just trying to get ahead. He has also proposed has proposed creating jobs through a new manufacturing jobs credit, by investing in new energy industries, restoring technology, and stopping layoffs in education.

I have made an entire statement without degrading President Bush or anyone else for that matter.
post #27 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 07:14 PM
not exclude

Quote:
I dunno...I have also heard many pol scis say that being VP is the deadend to political careers.
post #28 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 07:21 PM
Recovering Lush

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's with the Conservative Cult on DFWStangs??

You wrote a post that started with "President Bush currently has a casualty rate approaching 1000."
You consider that a fair comment?
You follow it with antecdotal claims of MILITARY members, rushing to vote for someone who has time and time again voted AGAINST military bills, protested against his country, and has been linked with Hanoi Jane. Kerry, with a more liberal voting record than Ted Kennedy, is the candidate of choice for military members?
You may try to play off the "it was just a fact based innocent post" line, but it was inflammatory from the get go, and not at all based in fact.

Quote:
How about this for a discussion topic without any name calling. President Bush currently has a casualty rate quickly approaching 1000. Civilians and soldiers alike are being killed and captured at alarming rates. Please don't for one minute think the soldiers believe in him either. I have spoken with several of my friends at Fort Hood, Texas whom just returned from Iraq and they do not plan to vote republican this fall. I have freinds currently deployed and thier wives hold the President personally responsible for their fate. The solution is not simple and may never be. Bush was irresponsible for starting the war the way he did. I am not impressed with him or his party. It is very easy to place our soldiers in harms way when it doesn't affect you personally. I would bet if his daughters were among those set for deployment he'd re-think his plans. Kerry has a decent plan for Iraq it involves getting the other major world powers more involved and of course NATO his three major steps are as follows:
1. Make Iraq a Part of NATO’s Global Mission
2. Authorize a High Commissioner for Governance and Reconstruction
3. Launch a Massive Effort to Build an Iraqi Security Force
As for the economy his priority will be middle class families who are working hard to cover the mortgage, pay the high cost of health care, child care and tuition, or just trying to get ahead. He has also proposed has proposed creating jobs through a new manufacturing jobs credit, by investing in new energy industries, restoring technology, and stopping layoffs in education.

I have made an entire statement without degrading President Bush or anyone else for that matter.

Last edited by HookEm; 05-04-2004 at 07:24 PM.
post #29 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 07:26 PM
v2004 rebooted.

Quote:

You should probably get used to it. Look at the website. This is a muscle car website. Most people who own sports car have disposable income. Most people with disposable income vote republican because it suits their lifestyle. Most republicans seem to be conservative. I pretty much ignore the parties and look at the person running. To date, I haven't seen too many republicans that have impressed me. Thats just me and my simplistic explination of why this site is so conservative though. Carry on.
post #30 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 11:06 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's with the Conservative Cult on DFWStangs??

Quote:
You wrote a post that started with "President Bush currently has a casualty rate approaching 1000."
You consider that a fair comment?
You follow it with antecdotal claims of MILITARY members, rushing to vote for someone who has time and time again voted AGAINST military bills, protested against his country, and has been linked with Hanoi Jane. Kerry, with a more liberal voting record than Ted Kennedy, is the candidate of choice for military members?
You may try to play off the "it was just a fact based innocent post" line, but it was inflammatory from the get go, and not at all based in fact.
I apologize that I busted your conservative ego with a fact. Fact, we have over 600 people dead since this Iraq conflict began, the numbers are climbing and will continue too. If you think otherwise just wait a few months and we'll compare notes or shall I say count coffins. I have heard Rumsfeld on the news pointing out using soldiers from Korea/Pacific theatre to increase our troop numbers in the region. Also while you were slurping down beer, hanging with your frat brothers and chasing skirts down 6th street in the early 90's people like me and my friends were fighting in Iraq the first time. I have 50% disability through the VA and can damn well protest any war I feel like, I have fought in a couple, have you? I feel the same for Kerry if he came back from Vietnam and wanted to protest he had earned the right, do you know what it was like, my Dad spent 4 tours in Nam and he never spoke highly of anyone connected to it. Kerry has been to war, Bush has not and don't start squawking all the mess about who's military records say what. Bottom line is Kerry is a war veteran and Bush is not. You say Kennedy, I say Ashcroft each sided has it's own fireeater's. You complain about the democrats and their social programs well FDR was the reason our country was so successful in crawling out of the Great Depression back in the 30's. The most elite fighting unit we have today our Army Green Berets we're given the green light by JFK. Impress me tell me how the current administration plans to help our economy recover. Please don't say tax cut that is the reason our tuition rates just increased by oh 25% here in Texas thanks to Gov Perry. Unless you take something out of the equation a tax cut does nothing. It's like combining all your bills and freeing up $150 a month from your check then buying a new car that has payments $150 higher than your old one, you have done zero.
post #31 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 11:26 PM
Recovering Lush

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's with the Conservative Cult on DFWStangs??

No, it wasnt a fact. It's at 750, and the action is over a year old. That isnt quickly doing anything. Nor is it Bush's body count, as you claimed. You made your choice to join the military in the early 90s, as I made mine to join it in the mid 90s. There wasn't a draft in the early 90s, IIRC....so get off your high horse. Yea, you can protest any war u feel like. You can shit all over the troops, which is essentially what you do when you do that...bully for you. I in turn, may shit all over you for doing so. My dad spent time in Nam, my Grandad spent time in WW2, and Korea, earning a Purple Heart, and Bronze and Silver Stars. Kerry is an American hating piece of shit...Bush is not. This strategy you use, where you jump from federal, to state, and somehow try to blame Texas tuition rates on Bush by linking Perry to him is really lame, also. Your dumb ass tried to come on here, and present the most liberal Presidential candidate to run in 30 some odd years as the choice of the military by using antecdotal points...you got shot down, in a big way. You served the country, that's great...but ya weren't forced. I served my country, not at force, either...I don't feel like I am owed anything, by anyone. Your great hero J KErry has voted agaisnt every bill introduced to increase military spending...yup, the military will turn out in HORDES to support that asshat.

Quote:
I apologize that I busted your conservative ego with a fact. Fact, we have over 600 people dead since this Iraq conflict began, the numbers are climbing and will continue too. If you think otherwise just wait a few months and we'll compare notes or shall I say count coffins. I have heard Rumsfeld on the news pointing out using soldiers from Korea/Pacific theatre to increase our troop numbers in the region. Also while you were slurping down beer, hanging with your frat brothers and chasing skirts down 6th street in the early 90's people like me and my friends were fighting in Iraq the first time. I have 50% disability through the VA and can damn well protest any war I feel like, I have fought in a couple, have you? I feel the same for Kerry if he came back from Vietnam and wanted to protest he had earned the right, do you know what it was like, my Dad spent 4 tours in Nam and he never spoke highly of anyone connected to it. Kerry has been to war, Bush has not and don't start squawking all the mess about who's military records say what. Bottom line is Kerry is a war veteran and Bush is not. You say Kennedy, I say Ashcroft each sided has it's own fireeater's. You complain about the democrats and their social programs well FDR was the reason our country was so successful in crawling out of the Great Depression back in the 30's. The most elite fighting unit we have today our Army Green Berets we're given the green light by JFK. Impress me tell me how the current administration plans to help our economy recover. Please don't say tax cut that is the reason our tuition rates just increased by oh 25% here in Texas thanks to Gov Perry. Unless you take something out of the equation a tax cut does nothing. It's like combining all your bills and freeing up $150 a month from your check then buying a new car that has payments $150 higher than your old one, you have done zero.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #32 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 11:36 PM Thread Starter
Secular Dogooderist

So when are you gonna respond to his post with something that actually compares??

Quote:
. Kerry is an American hating piece of shit
Are you serious??

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #33 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
What a waist of a thread.........
Spell, bitch.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #34 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 11:40 PM
Recovering Lush

KErry is the most liberal senator on the floor....liberals hate America..therefore, yes I'm serious.

Quote:
So when are you gonna respond to his post with something that actually compares??

Are you serious??

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #35 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
KErry is the most liberal senator on the floor....liberals hate America..therefore, yes I'm serious.
Damn, that's probably one of the most uneducated statements I've ever read...

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #36 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 11:45 PM
Lifer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's with the Conservative Cult on DFWStangs??

Quote:
uh...owned!
Pro Trash, I for one applaud and thank you for you and your family's efforts with unselfish, real defense of this nation.
I've said this before but, the ones on here that make any sense about war, are the ones that have actually been there. Not these "John Waynes" sitting around on Daddy's money playing keyboard warriors and calling whoever they deem liberals schoolboy names, thinking that 700 dead soldiers doesn't affect them...YET.
You indeed have earned the right to agree or disagree with whatever you want, but they'll never understand that, cause it's all about them.
For what it's worth, Thanks again.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #37 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 11:49 PM
Recovering Lush

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's with the Conservative Cult on DFWStangs??

I can assure you ive spent far more time serving my country than you have serving yours...because you've spent none...though u like to shit all over it. Daddy's money...that's funny....maybe I can get daddy to pay my 20k in student loans back, too, eh?
700 dead soldiers over a year period in a WAR is relatively nothing, when compared to Nam, WW2, WW1, Civil War, Span American, or any other war we've fought.
as to your "owned comment"...gimme a fucking break.
A liberal, claiming someone won't get it cause "it's all about them."
Tre hypocrite!
What years did you serve, btw?

Quote:
Originally posted by black01gt
uh...owned!
Pro Trash, I for one applaud and thank you for you and your family's efforts with unselfish, real defense of this nation.
I've said this before but, the ones on here that make any sense about war, are the ones that have actually been there. Not these "John Waynes" sitting around on Daddy's money playing keyboard warriors and calling whoever they deem liberals schoolboy names, thinking that 700 dead soldiers doesn't affect them...YET.
You indeed have earned the right to agree or disagree with whatever you want, but they'll never understand that, cause it's all about them.
For what it's worth, Thanks again.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #38 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 11:50 PM
Recovering Lush

Obviously you don't read your own posts.

Quote:
Damn, that's probably one of the most uneducated statements I've ever read...

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #39 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 11:51 PM
Beer Swillin' Redneck

There is no cult, we just happen to live in a mostly conservative state with conservative morals and values. It is no wonder we are mostly conservative.... In fact, it would take an idiot to think that this conservative upsurge is sudden & upsetting.

Welcome to Texas, we like it here. If you don't, then don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

"I have taken more out of alcohol than it has taken out of me."

"If not, by age 20, you are a liberal, then you have no heart. If not, by age 30, you are a conservative, then you have no brain.
post #40 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 12:00 AM
Recovering Lush

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's with the Conservative Cult on DFWStangs??

Went thru Great mistakes in 95, did A school in Meridian, was TAD'd to Millington, then did the rest of my time at NAS Dallas/JRB Ft Worth.

Quote:
...aubhullshit!!! asshat.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #41 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 12:03 AM
Lifer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's with the Conservative Cult on DFWStangs??

Quote:
[B Daddy's money...that's funny....maybe I can get daddy to pay my 20k in student loans back, too, eh?
What years did you serve, btw? [/B]
Or, after 10 fuckin years, you could graduate, get a job, and pay for your own loans, eh?
I spent about much effort in the military as Dubya.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #42 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 12:08 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's with the Conservative Cult on DFWStangs??

Quote:
Went thru Great mistakes in 95, did A school in Meridian, was TAD'd to Millington, then did the rest of my time at NAS Dallas/JRB Ft Worth.

I was at Millington and Dallas. Millington 85-86, Iwakuni 86-87 and Dallas Mag/MALS 41 87-92.
post #43 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 12:13 AM
Beer Swillin' Redneck

What's with the Conservative Cult on DFWStangs??

Quote:
Tre hypocrite!
What years did you serve, btw? [/B]
Didn't you hear, in politics that is the new black. "I served in the military & went to war in 'nam". Apparently this makes you an instant expert on Iraq, terrorism, & Afghanistan....

Just because you served this country & went to war does not preclude you from being an idiot. If there is anything we have in abundance in this country, it is ignorant idiots like the FEW pinko's on this board. I, for one, applaud HookEm for exposing this idiot by questioning his service. Even if HookEm is a horns fan....

It is people like this that have tobacco companies paying for these "truth" ads. Which are about as effective as the "brain on drugs" ads. That is, effective at nothing except lining the pockets of anti tobacco activists. Money that is earned through the sale of the very product they intend to defeat.

Tre Hypocrite indeed....

"I have taken more out of alcohol than it has taken out of me."

"If not, by age 20, you are a liberal, then you have no heart. If not, by age 30, you are a conservative, then you have no brain.
post #44 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 12:16 AM
Recovering Lush

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's with the Conservative Cult on DFWStangs??

actually, I'm looking at Texas Wesleyan Law....gonna put off paying those bad boys back as long as I can.

Quote:
Or, after 10 fuckin years, you could graduate, get a job, and pay for your own loans, eh?
I spent about much effort in the military as Dubya.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #45 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 12:18 AM

HA! I love reading how so many people in the general public are such opinionated a$$holes who think their view if the only correct one. Many of these a$$clowns really believe they are the end all be all. I really wish all those fucktards would just die off. Society now days in general just sucks and people are ignorant a$$holes. Wait, am I being opinionated now. Fuck it.
post #46 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 01:51 AM
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
Originally posted by WhtEdge
HA! I love reading how so many people in the general public are such opinionated a$$holes who think their view if the only correct one. Many of these a$$clowns really believe they are the end all be all. I really wish all those fucktards would just die off. Society now days in general just sucks and people are ignorant a$$holes. Wait, am I being opinionated now. Fuck it.

post #47 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 01:58 AM
The Janitor

i dont understand how guys on here with open cut-out, non-EPA gas milage, and cars that need "help" to get inspected like the Democrat Party Line.
post #48 of 48 (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 03:13 AM Thread Starter
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
Originally posted by 32VfromHell
i dont understand how guys on here with open cut-out, non-EPA gas milage, and cars that need "help" to get inspected like the Democrat Party Line.
I've got cats on my car.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement