What is it with these rabid EVIL BUSH fanatics??? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
Worship me

What is it with these rabid EVIL BUSH fanatics???

Oh....BUSH IS EVIL....BUSH IS THE DEVIL....

Like all politicians aren't crooks...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 07:01 PM
KJ94GT

I guess they'd rather have a man with no morals back in office such as their previous leader: Clinton.
No one on this Earth is perfect, and you guys make it obvious.
post #3 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 07:03 PM
I didn't do it

I think Bush has done a pretty good job considering the circumstances surrounding his term in office.

post #4 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 07:04 PM
KJ94GT

Quote:
Originally posted by Hurley
I think Bush has done a pretty good job considering the circumstances surrounding his term in office.
Exactly, considering what was passed down to him, I think he's doing a fantastic job.
post #5 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 07:23 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by KJ94GT
I guess they'd rather have a man with no morals back in office such as their previous leader: Clinton.
No one on this Earth is perfect, and you guys make it obvious.
Interesting post on a new thread started by one of "your own", "Punching Bitches" from "Dickhouse Productions".
Typical hypocritical horseshit blather coming from "your side" tho!!!

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #6 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 08:13 PM
KJ94GT

Quote:
Originally posted by black01gt
Interesting post on a new thread started by one of "your own", "Punching Bitches" from "Dickhouse Productions".
So, is this a contest? It seems to me like you and the rest of your little homosexual clan are not here to debate the issue, rather you're here to stir the shit pot. That's obviously the problem with "your side" since it seems all you guys know how to do is call people names or talk shit. You're obviously not good at anything else.
post #7 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 08:25 PM

Quote:
So, is this a contest? It seems to me like you and the rest of your little homosexual clan are not here to debate the issue, rather you're here to stir the shit pot. That's obviously the problem with "your side" since it seems all you guys know how to do is call people names or talk shit. You're obviously not good at anything else.
thanks for calling our "homosexual clan" a bunch of name callers. i know i cant speak for anyone else, but i try my hardest to keep the name calling to a minumum. If you dont like what i have to say, point out fallacies in my argument but dont call me a homosexual.
post #8 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 10:57 PM
KJ94GT

Quote:
Originally posted by DanielMc
thanks for calling our "homosexual clan" a bunch of name callers. i know i cant speak for anyone else, but i try my hardest to keep the name calling to a minumum. If you dont like what i have to say, point out fallacies in my argument but dont call me a homosexual.
Hey man, I'm just assuming some of the qualities your "team" has been using on here. So, if they can do it, why can't I?
post #9 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-01-2004, 10:08 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Here's something funny about pointing out the presidents' flaws, coming from a former (and damn good, by the way) president:
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
You hear that? It's our patriotic DUTY to let everyone know when he fucks up. I would also like to point out that opposition to war (or specifically, any war) does not reflect opposition to or lack of support for troops at war. God bless them all.
On that note, when George W. picks up an M-16, marches over to Iraq, and does something, for a change, by himself, I'll change my tune and support him 'til the day that I die. Until that day, just remember: "It's always the old to lead us to the war, it's always the young to fall."

But of course, that is all my opinion, my honest opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #10 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-01-2004, 11:59 AM
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
Here's something funny about pointing out the presidents' flaws, coming from a former (and damn good, by the way) president:
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." I would also like to point out that opposition to war (or specifically, any war) does not reflect opposition to or lack of support for troops at war. on that note, when George W. picks up an M-16, marches over to Iraq, and does something, for a change, by himself, I'll change my tune and support him 'til the day that I die. Until that day, just remember: "It's always the old to lead us to the war, it's always the young to fall."

which president said that qoute?

You may not think protesting the war does not reflect your support for the troops, but it sends a negative vibe to the troops, they'd rather see us being vocal about our support for them.

So would you feel the same way about wanting the presidents during the civil war, WWI and WWII to fight as well?

Last edited by x_redhotcobra_x; 05-01-2004 at 12:02 PM.
post #11 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-01-2004, 01:47 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

By God, if they believe in it enough to send our innocents to die, why don't they get off their own asses and do something about it? We can afford to lose 750 George W.'s in lieu of those he sent.

Have you seen that movie "The Postman" with Kevin Costner? It's nineties, but there's a line where he says something like, "It would be great if wars could be settled by the nuts that start them." I agree. Let's have 'em duke it out for a while and see how much they really want fight.

Last edited by That_Is_My_El_Camino; 05-01-2004 at 01:49 PM.
post #12 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-01-2004, 02:11 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally posted by x_redhotcobra_x
which president said that qoute?
Dear old Teddy Roosevelt.

Quote:
post #13 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-01-2004, 03:01 PM
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
By God, if they believe in it enough to send our innocents to die, why don't they get off their own asses and do something about it? We can afford to lose 750 George W.'s in lieu of those he sent.

Have you seen that movie "The Postman" with Kevin Costner? It's nineties, but there's a line where he says something like, "It would be great if wars could be settled by the nuts that start them." I agree. Let's have 'em duke it out for a while and see how much they really want fight.
It's not about sending our innocents to die. This war is about protecting the innocents of our country to make sure our liberties are never attacked again. The fact of the matter is, majority of the people who enlist understand that their is risk involved and many feel so strong about protecting our country that they'd die for it, Pat Tillman is a great example of a true hero that wanted to protect this country imo. I thought it was interesting when I saw post on another forum by a veteran that just came back from Iraq and he said that when people protest the war, he and many other soldiers felt insulted because they signed up for one thing, to protect this country and they want to do that mission with honor. The people protesting the war think that their actions don't reflect on the troops, that is wrong, it has a negative impact on their morale. Its fine if you disagree with the reasons for going to war, although I will probably disagree with you on this issue, but protesting it is the wrong thing to do.

Yes, I've seen the movie "The Postman." Sure, I'll agree with that line to an extent, but its not like our leaders go to war for no reason, sometimes you need a war to end a war.

post #14 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-01-2004, 03:12 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
It's not about sending our innocents to die. This war is about protecting the innocents of our country to make sure our liberties are never attacked again. The fact of the matter is, majority of the people who enlist understand that their is risk involved and many feel so strong about protecting our country that they'd die for it, Pat Tillman is a great example of a true hero that wanted to protect this country imo. I thought it was interesting when I saw post on another forum by a veteran that just came back from Iraq and he said that when people protest the war, he and many other soldiers felt insulted because they signed up for one thing, to protect this country and they want to do that mission with honor. The people protesting the war think that their actions don't reflect on the troops, that is wrong, it has a negative impact on their morale. Its fine if you disagree with the reasons for going to war, although I will probably disagree with you on this issue, but protesting it is the wrong thing to do.

Yes, I've seen the movie "The Postman." Sure, I'll agree with that line to an extent, but its not like our leaders go to war for no reason, sometimes you need a war to end a war.
War is probably the only way to stop the terrorists. But why don't we stop the terrorists, the real terrorists, like the ones that hijacked the planes, like the ones that come from Saudi Arabia? I'm sure it has nothing to do with the president's ties to the bin Laden family or their tie to the Saudi royal family or even that black gold they're perched atop.

My choice of words was probably off. By "protesting," I didn't mean shouting in the streets with signs. Rather, I meant "openly voicing my opposition." As for demoralizing the soldiers, I want the thing that I'm sure most, if not all, of them want: for this undeclared war to be over and for every last one of them to be back home, safe and sound.

Quote:
post #15 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-01-2004, 03:17 PM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
I want the thing that I'm sure most, if not all, of them want: for this undeclared war to be over and for every last one of them to be back home, safe and sound.
He's right, I'm sure that if there are millions of people here in the U.S. that think that way and are doing nothing, there's gotta be soldiers over there that are tired of getting shot at by some psychos that don't care if they live or die.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
post #16 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-01-2004, 03:54 PM
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
War is probably the only way to stop the terrorists. But why don't we stop the terrorists, the real terrorists, like the ones that hijacked the planes, like the ones that come from Saudi Arabia? I'm sure it has nothing to do with the president's ties to the bin Laden family or their tie to the Saudi royal family or even that black gold they're perched atop.

My choice of words was probably off. By "protesting," I didn't mean shouting in the streets with signs. Rather, I meant "openly voicing my opposition." As for demoralizing the soldiers, I want the thing that I'm sure most, if not all, of them want: for this undeclared war to be over and for every last one of them to be back home, safe and sound.
Well for one, those terrorist that hijacked the planes are dead and as of now, we are going after all terrorist and terrorist organizations we deem a threat to us. You have to understand this is the most complex kind of war we are in. Its not like a war like WWII where you try to defeat armies and make the leaders surrender, these terrorist dont fight that style, they come and go, they are cowards. They kill everybody, Christians, Jews, Muslims, you name it, especially Americans, they hate Americans. These Islamic extremist we deal with hide and then strike at any given moment. You have to understand that Iraq was a breeding ground for terrorist. It is well documented that Saddam had terrorist training camps. He welcomed Arabs and non-arabs to learn how to hijack planes, stage assasinations, and create bombs. Right now things are not looking good for our troops in Iraq, but with Saddam and the Ba'ath regime ousted, this has crimpled terrorist organiztions greatly since he funded and gave aid to many of them. If you have been paying attention recently in the news, some terrorist organizations are sending help to Falluja to fend off the Americans. You know if they are doing that, they do not want to see a democratic government that does not support their terrorist agenda to succeed. Most recently, Al-Queda had enough chemicle weapons to kill about 80,000 people and they wanted to blow up an American Embassy. Those chemicle weapons have been traced to some place in northern Iraq. I want the soldiers back safe and sound to, but if we leave right now with how unstable the country is, we will probably have to send them back to Iraq in the next 5-6 years if we do not complete the mission.

post #17 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-01-2004, 05:01 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Well for one, those terrorist that hijacked the planes are dead and as of now, we are going after all terrorist and terrorist organizations we deem a threat to us. You have to understand this is the most complex kind of war we are in. Its not like a war like WWII where you try to defeat armies and make the leaders surrender, these terrorist dont fight that style, they come and go, they are cowards. They kill everybody, Christians, Jews, Muslims, you name it, especially Americans, they hate Americans. These Islamic extremist we deal with hide and then strike at any given moment. You have to understand that Iraq was a breeding ground for terrorist. It is well documented that Saddam had terrorist training camps. He welcomed Arabs and non-arabs to learn how to hijack planes, stage assasinations, and create bombs. Right now things are not looking good for our troops in Iraq, but with Saddam and the Ba'ath regime ousted, this has crimpled terrorist organiztions greatly since he funded and gave aid to many of them. If you have been paying attention recently in the news, some terrorist organizations are sending help to Falluja to fend off the Americans. You know if they are doing that, they do not want to see a democratic government that does not support their terrorist agenda to succeed. Most recently, Al-Queda had enough chemicle weapons to kill about 80,000 people and they wanted to blow up an American Embassy. Those chemicle weapons have been traced to some place in northern Iraq. I want the soldiers back safe and sound to, but if we leave right now with how unstable the country is, we will probably have to send them back to Iraq in the next 5-6 years if we do not complete the mission.
If Iraq is a breeding ground for terrorists, what the Hell is Saudi Arabia? That's where the bin Ladens live, got their money, their training...wait, no, that came from Bush Sr., and their September 11 task force. Now, where are these new terrorists coming from?
When you shoot a fire extinguisher at a fire, do you shoot for the flames or do you go at the base? When you're killing weeds, do you go for the part you can see or the part in the ground? When you're trying to get rid of ants, do you squash all the ones on top or do you poison the queen? So, should we scratch what itches or go after the source of irritation, ie, Saudi Arabia?

Quote:
post #18 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-01-2004, 05:25 PM
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
If Iraq is a breeding ground for terrorists, what the Hell is Saudi Arabia? That's where the bin Ladens live, got their money, their training...wait, no, that came from Bush Sr., and their September 11 task force. Now, where are these new terrorists coming from?
When you shoot a fire extinguisher at a fire, do you shoot for the flames or do you go at the base? When you're killing weeds, do you go for the part you can see or the part in the ground? When you're trying to get rid of ants, do you squash all the ones on top or do you poison the queen? So, should we scratch what itches or go after the source of irritation, ie, Saudi Arabia?
I'm not so sure the "government" of Saudi Arabia is on the top list of terrorist organization supporters like the Iraqi government was. If I recall correctly, Bin Laden (the man we want for 9/11) is in Afganistan and we ousted the Taliban, now Afganistan is on the right track, lots of positive things are happening in that country. Terrorist are coming from everywhere, if you recall, not to long ago a man in the National Gaurd was caught giving information to terrorist organizations. I dont not recall what organizations or the specific info that was handed over, but that man (he was white fyi) is deemed as a terrorist since he supported terrorism and I bet we caught him with the help of the Patriot Act. Like in my last thread about the Patriot Act, Richard Reed was caught with a bomb in his shoe. So you see, terrorist come in all different forms. Like I said before, this war against terrorism is the most complex kind of warfare this country has ever seen. We have to be extremely careful on who we confront with force and where we confront it. Who knows, maybe some of our forces will go to Saudia Arabia in the next few years, we will have to wait and see how these things unfold. Unfortunatly, this war on terrorism may never end, but we can always diminish the threat if we take out the head-men of these organizations and starve them of funding.

post #19 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-01-2004, 07:34 PM

I think both sides are guilty of misrepresenting the other.
However, liberals seem like the get sexual satisfaction at calling Bush a moron. Well, to all you liberals, I got news for you.

Bush went to Yale and to Harvard Business school.
post #20 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-01-2004, 07:37 PM
Secular Dogooderist

whoop-dee-frickin-doo

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
post #21 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-02-2004, 01:30 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Bush04
However, liberals seem like the get sexual satisfaction at calling Bush a moron. Well, to all you liberals, I got news for you.

Bush went to Yale and to Harvard Business school.
We've got an old saying here in Denton:
If it looks like a chicken, if it sounds like a chicken, and if it acts like a chicken, then it must be a chicken.

Well, there's an old saying in Tennessee--I know it's in Texas, probably Tennesse--that says if it looks like a moron, if it sounds like a moron, and if it acts like a moron, then it must be a moron.

Quote:
post #22 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-02-2004, 02:33 AM
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
If it looks like a chicken, if it sounds like a chicken, and if it acts like a chicken, then it must be a chicken.

I live in Denton and I havn't heard that one before.

post #23 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-02-2004, 04:05 AM
Secular Dogooderist

Quote:
You're in Denton?

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
-Sam Harris
post #24 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-02-2004, 09:35 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
You've got to live on a farm or at least know what chickens are to get that one.

Quote:
post #25 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-02-2004, 11:40 AM
Boost is Good

Quote:

Well, there's an old saying in Tennessee--I know it's in Texas, probably Tennesse--that says if it looks like a moron, if it sounds like a moron, and if it acts like a moron, then it must be a moron.
I didnt know moron had a physical characteristic look to it

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
post #26 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-02-2004, 12:40 PM
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
Originally posted by BadLXHB302
You're in Denton?
UNT

post #27 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 07:12 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
I didnt know moron had a physical characteristic look to it
Under normal conditions, I wouldn't think it would. However:

Quote:
post #28 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 09:02 AM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Under normal conditions, I wouldn't think it would. However:
Or kind of like
post #29 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 10:12 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

But puppy dogs are cute. What kind of message are you trying to send out, "Elect Kerry because his likeness is that of a cute, adorable, innocent little puppy."?

Quote:
post #30 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 10:42 AM
Beer Swillin' Redneck

Quote:
So what you are saying is that because Osama is from Saudi Arabia and his family lives there, that it is a terrorist training ground? Would you also say that New York state is a terrorist training ground? The McVeighs are from Pendleton, New York.... Should we not also attack New York?

You know, there were powerful leaders in history that have used this philosophy....Thank god Hitler & Stalin are dead.

Are you aware of how much a US military & commercial presence we have in Saudi Arabia? It's huge, has been there for decades, and is usually without terrorist incident. If what you accuse is correct and there is a hotbed of terrorist activity on Saudi soil, then they sure did travel a long way to Iraq just to find some US interests to attack.

Personally, the high rate of attacks in Iraq tell me one thing, Bush is right. Iraq is a terrorist hotbed. Looks like we went for their jugular on this one.

"I have taken more out of alcohol than it has taken out of me."

"If not, by age 20, you are a liberal, then you have no heart. If not, by age 30, you are a conservative, then you have no brain.
post #31 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 11:11 AM
Boost is Good

Quote:
But puppy dogs are cute. What kind of message are you trying to send out, "Elect Kerry because his likeness is that of a cute, adorable, innocent little puppy."?
If anyone would vote for and elect a president just b/c he looks like a cute puppy dog, he/she is an idiot. How about this one then?
post #32 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 02:44 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally posted by MouseKiller
So what you are saying is that because Osama is from Saudi Arabia and his family lives there, that it is a terrorist training ground?
No, that's not why. The fact that his family lives there has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that it's a terrorist training ground. The fact that the bin Ladens live there, the majority (four-fifths) of the September 11 crew lived there, and more money than most of us will ever dream of seeing comes from there to support terrorists. Here's you a few interesting little snippets of information. I've got more, if you really want to know the truth.

The Nation
BBC
Saudi Arabia Censored Out?

There's also a really good book you should read. It's called Forbidden Truth: U.S.-Taliban Secret Oil Diplomacy, Saudi Arabia, and the Failed Search for bin Laden, by Brisard, Dasquie, and Madsen. It has some interesting information from the former FBI Deputy Director John O'Neill.

For the record, I'll take this John Kerry guy that I don't know over this George Bush guy that I do know can't be objective on the real war on terror.

Quote:
post #33 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Worship me

Quote:
I hope I didn't hurt your tender little feelings with a few words on the internet. Do you need your wittle blankey and a bottle????
post #34 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 06:05 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by AL P
I hope I didn't hurt your tender little feelings with a few words on the internet. Do you need your wittle blankey and a bottle????
I'm fine. I just wanted to point the Hypocrisy (actually from from the guy with "Blowjob Accessable") questioning the morals of Clinton & Kerry. But as far as the "few words on the internet" go...FUCK YOU!!!! No tenderness here that you can muster!

post #35 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 06:09 PM Thread Starter
Worship me

Quote:
I'm fine. I just wanted to point the Hypocrisy (actually from from the guy with "Blowjob Accessable") questioning the morals of Clinton & Kerry. But as far as the "few words on the internet" go...FUCK YOU!!!! No tenderness here that you can muster!
Yes indeed, everything in someone's internet profile is an indication of the user's true moral character....
post #36 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 06:13 PM
KJ94GT

Quote:
When I hold the highest office in the country, then I'll worry about what I use for an avatar. Until then, you'll just have to live with it won't you, crybaby?
post #37 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 06:30 PM
Lifer

Quote:
When I hold the highest office in the country, then I'll worry about what I use for an avatar. Until then, you'll just have to live with it won't you, crybaby?
More with the name calling.
I don't give a shit what "avatar" you use, even if you're prez. I'm just pointing out what a hypocrite you are. I worked with a guy during that conservative rescue event, "THE BLOWJOB!". He thought he had to screw everything in 10 counties, but was constantly going on about Clinton's morals. Him, times millions like him, is enough to make a person puke!
Only if you hold the highest office you are a hypocrit! HORSESHIT!!!

post #38 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 06:31 PM
KJ94GT

Quote:
I don't give a shit what "avatar" you use, even if you're prez. I'm just pointing out what a hypocrite you are. I worked with a guy during that conservative rescue event, "THE BLOWJOB!". He thought he had to screw everything in 10 counties, but was constantly going on about Clinton's morals. Him, times millions like him, is enough to make a person puke!
All of this mindless babble coming out of you over an avatar. It sounds to me like you need something more to worry about than what I use for an avatar. Got a life?
post #39 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 06:39 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Yes indeed, everything in someone's internet profile is an indication of the user's true moral character....
Really?! Thanks for this knowledge. I'll use it on all the days of my future!

post #40 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 06:40 PM Thread Starter
Worship me

Quote:
That's right, if KJ is immoral then everyone should be....
post #41 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 07:24 PM
KJ94GT

Quote:
That's right, if KJ is immoral then everyone should be....
Hell yes! Let's start a crusade! And we can preach to everyone about my avatar!
post #42 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 10:18 PM
Recovering Lush

What an asshat.

You honestly do not understand the psychological ramifications of losing the leader of your armed forces?
Are you REALLY that fucking stupid?

Quote:

Last edited by HookEm; 05-04-2004 at 05:31 PM.
post #43 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 10:20 PM
Recovering Lush

What fucktard there doesn't get, is that the PResident is held to a higher standard.
In the same Oral, err OVal, Office that the GREAT Ronald Reagan wouldn't even take his jacket off in, Clinton got head.
He then LIED under oath.
The behavior of your colleague (Read: someone who ain't the fucking President) doesnt make two gnats dicks of a difference.

Quote:

Last edited by HookEm; 05-04-2004 at 05:33 PM.
post #44 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 03:21 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally posted by HookEm
What an asshat.

You honestly do not udnerstand the psychological ramifications of losing the leader of your armed forces?
Are you REALLY that fucking stupid?
Would you be more willing to rally around a comrade that fell in battle or a National Guard pussy that didn't want to fight? Do you honestly not understand the heightened morale that would result from the leader of the armed forces kicking some ass with his men? Are you REALLY that fucking stupid? If he dies, we've got plenty more waiting behind him to take the office.

Quote:
post #45 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 12:45 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Would you be more willing to rally around a comrade that fell in battle
Not if he took place in all he said they did. Rape women, torture civilians, poisoned crops, etc.... what ever else he did. ....
His joining up to the service of the military is admirable for his 4 months of service. What he did after his 4 months of service is not admirable. Would I be willing to rally behind any comrade that went into battle for 4 months? 15 months?60 months? not necessarily, it depends what is at the core of each individual running for the whitehouse, and Kerry has no core and not fit for the whitehouse.

Mr That_IS_MY_El_Camino let me ask you this. If your are going to vote for Kerry then you must know a lot about him. Only an idiot would vote for someone that they didnt know a lot about to put in the whitehouse. But what is Kerry's passion to be in the Whitehouse?
post #46 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 01:06 PM

Quote:

Mr That_IS_MY_El_Camino let me ask you this. If your are going to vote for Kerry then you must know a lot about him. Only an idiot would vote for someone that they didnt know a lot about to put in the whitehouse. But what is Kerry's passion to be in the Whitehouse?
haha
ask 90% of people who say they are going to vote for bush "why?" and youll get "i just like him" or something related to that. Im not saying you are one of these, i believe you strive to know your man. But accusing people of being idiots for not knowing whom they are voting for, takes place often on both the left and right
post #47 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 01:34 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Not if he took place in all he said they did. Rape women, torture civilians, poisoned crops, etc.... what ever else he did. ....
His joining up to the service of the military is admirable for his 4 months of service. What he did after his 4 months of service is not admirable. Would I be willing to rally behind any comrade that went into battle for 4 months? 15 months?60 months? not necessarily, it depends what is at the core of each individual running for the whitehouse, and Kerry has no core and not fit for the whitehouse.
Alrighty, you've put names in place of those unknowns that I hadn't. The "fallen comrade" I alluded to was the hypothetical Bush that went to war (very hypothetical I know, but, it would have worked if it weren't for you meddling...er, conservatives). Would you be more likely to rally around Bush and all that he stood for had he been killed in action as commander in chief (very, very hypothetical), or would it motivate you more to know that he opted out of service in Vietnam through his daddy's connections in the National Guard? That was what I was suggested. As for Kerry being/not being a war hero, I wasn't there, you weren't there, how the hell do you know that didn't happen? Invoking logic, I would say that logically one of them would not come back and spread such claims about himself and those he had served closely with if there were not some truth to it.

Quote:
Yes, I know a lot about him. I know he served in Vietnam for four months while Bush was hiding somewhere on the National Guard roster and Cheney had "other priorities" (which included flunking out of Yale). I know that he, John Kerry, is not George Bush, among other things, and that he is taking a bunch of undue shit from the conservative bastards. Based on his flip-flop of policies that Republicans and conservatives (they're not the same thing) have continually exploited as a weakness (but which I see as the human quality to admit a mistake and learn from it), I don't think he would charge blindly into an unnecessary fight, and if he did, upon seeing that it was unnecessary, would withdraw.

But the bottom line is, he's not George Bush, so how much worse could he be?

Quote:
post #48 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 01:56 PM
Recovering Lush

You sir, are a walking poster child for the prophylactic.
You really don't understand why it would be bad for the leader of any military group to be killed?
Hopeless.

Quote:
Would you be more willing to rally around a comrade that fell in battle or a National Guard pussy that didn't want to fight? Do you honestly not understand the heightened morale that would result from the leader of the armed forces kicking some ass with his men? Are you REALLY that fucking stupid? If he dies, we've got plenty more waiting behind him to take the office.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #49 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 02:29 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally posted by HookEm
You sir, are a walking poster child for the prophylactic.
You really don't understand why it would be bad for the leader of any military group to be killed?
Hopeless.
I have explained how it would be good for the morale of the group to see their leader slain like one of them rather than dying of old age on the other side of the world. Why don't you try and explain exactly how it would be bad?

Quote:
post #50 of 68 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 02:32 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Originally posted by DanielMc
haha
ask 90% of people who say they are going to vote for bush "why?" and youll get "i just like him" or something related to that. Im not saying you are one of these, i believe you strive to know your man. But accusing people of being idiots for not knowing whom they are voting for, takes place often on both the left and right
I agree, there are both idiots on both sides. But who we vote for to run the whitehouse is not a light matter. I'll take your point on the 90% factor but I dont believe that is accurate for the right. I think more people will vote for Kerry because they dont like Bush vs. they think Kerry is the right man for the job. Its sad for the dems, but you can only blame the dem party for picking him.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement