Quotes from Junta leader Bush - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 04:58 PM Thread Starter

Quotes from Junta leader Bush

"You fucking son of a bitch. I saw what you wrote. We're not going to forget this." (TYPICAL OF RIGHT WING, MAFIA OR KKK!)
-George W. Bush to writer and editor Al Hunt, 1988 (very presidential !)

conservatives are right...Bush is a moral man.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 05:07 PM
KJ94GT

Keep diggin on the garbage. There's nothing to find out about Kerry for sure.
BTW, do you even own a Ford product, or did you just come here to be a fucking retard?
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 05:08 PM
Boost is Good

Re: Quotes from Junta leader Bush

Quote:
Originally posted by KorruptKonservatives
"You fucking son of a bitch. I saw what you wrote. We're not going to forget this." (TYPICAL OF RIGHT WING, MAFIA OR KKK!)
-George W. Bush to writer and editor Al Hunt, 1988 (very presidential !)

conservatives are right...Bush is a moral man.

I wouldnt doubt it, he was quite a different man back then till he changed his life. Actually, It kinda sounds like something you would say.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 05:12 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Originally posted by KJ94GT
BTW, do you even own a Ford product, or did you just come here to be a fucking retard?
KJ94GT, can we get some moderation in here. This forum is surpose to be "America's war against terror" and it seems it has turned into the smackatorium. If we are still on the subject "America's war on Terror", Im not sure if the Terror is Terrorist or the Liberal Left?

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 05:20 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by KJ94GT
Actually, there are plenty of things to dig up on Kerry. Out of the 9 or 10 Democratic candidates, Kerry, was five on my list.

1. I don't like the fact that Kerry voted to give Bush a blank check to invade Iraq.

2. I don't like the fact the John Kerry voted for the Patriot Act.

3. I don't like his position on Iraq.

I could go on and on. When it comes down to it. This election is about picking between the two evils, and, in my opinion, Kerry is the lesser of the evils.

Now, it's your turn....Do you have some reservations about Bush, or do you mindlessly go along with all the things he does?
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 05:20 PM
Worship me

This forum should be relabeled the America's war on Stupidity....
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 05:22 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Actually, there are plenty of things to dig up on Kerry. Out of the 9 or 10 Democratic candidates, Kerry, was five on my list.

1. I don't like the fact that Kerry voted to give Bush a blank check to invade Iraq.

I could go on and on. When it comes down to it. This election is about picking between the two evils, and, in my opinion, Kerry is the lesser of the evils.

Now, it's your turn....Do you have some reservations about Bush, or do you mindlessly go along with all the things he does?
boy you might want to watch out before picking a fight with a mod.
I think I found your problem, you are
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 05:28 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
boy you might want to watch out before picking a fight with a mod.
I think I found your problem, you are
haha. That was funny. I like the fact that you can't respond when I totally rip apart your posts, except, to resort to ad hominen attacks.

Good job. I bet you make your fellow "conservatives" proud.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 06:59 PM
KJ94GT

Quote:

The only thing Bush has done to turn my stomach was push for too much money to be spent in Iraq. I have nothing bad to say about anything else he's done. If we could pick a president more than twice, I'd keep him around until he just wasn't physically fit to hold the office.
As far as Kerry, I have no respect for anyone who ever talked smack about Vietnam Vererans. I don't give a shit if he did get some kind of medal or award. He should've been shot when he sided with Hanoi Jane.
Now my question was simple: Do you even own a ford product or did you just come to this website to be a retard? As I'm sure you might be able to comprehend, this is a MUSTANG website that welcomes all Ford models. Do you even own a vehicle, or are you a bare-footed, tree-hugging hippie who rides a unicycle to your trailer parked down by the river?

Also, what's your original screen name? I've got the feeling you're hiding behind this new screen name just so you think no one knows who you are.

Last edited by KJ94GT; 04-30-2004 at 07:01 PM.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 07:52 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
KJ94GT, can we get some moderation in here. This forum is surpose to be "America's war against terror" and it seems it has turned into the smackatorium. If we are still on the subject "America's war on Terror", Im not sure if the Terror is Terrorist or the Liberal Left?
281R..I can't believe what i just read?!
"Can we get rid of these "liberal types", so that us John Wayne types can thump our chest and chump it up in private?"

TIRED! WHINEY! Ti-RED!

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 08:11 PM
KJ94GT

And what was the point in that statement?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement