The War Hero Vs. The deserter - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 02:11 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 20
The War Hero Vs. The deserter

I can't wait to see a debate between John Kerry and Too stupid to be president.

If President Cheney is smart, he wouldn't let W. speak ever again.

John Kerry 2004
KorruptKonservatives is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 02:13 AM
FIRE!
 
F8LSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,028
Exclamation

I hope you got a nomex fire suit.

'97 Cobra, 4R70W by Mike's trick shift, ect, ect.
'90 GT 5 speed, 5 lug swap, stock weekend cruiser for now.
F8LSVT is offline  
post #3 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 08:14 AM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Yea, I cant wait for John Kerry to explian again how
"I voted for the 87 million before I voted against it"
or
Bragging how he owns all these SUVs to a car group, and then say he did not own an SUV to an enviromentalist group. It was the family's right?
or
Why John Kerry is for the rich paying more taxes. Yet in the state of MA, there are 2 different state tax rates, yet he takes the lower one.
And I could go on and on, but if you actually studied your candidate instead of voting "Anybody but Bush" you'd find out a lot of things.

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
 
post #4 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 08:25 AM
Secular Dogooderist
 
Zarathustra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Hive
Posts: 3,031
Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
Yea, I cant wait for John Kerry to explian again how
"I voted for the 87 million before I voted against it"
or
Bragging how he owns all these SUVs to a car group, and then say he did not own an SUV to an enviromentalist group. It was the family's right?
or
Why John Kerry is for the rich paying more taxes. Yet in the state of MA, there are 2 different state tax rates, yet he takes the lower one.
And I could go on and on, but if you actually studied your candidate instead of voting "Anybody but Bush" you'd find out a lot of things.
It's so funny that I can predict everything you're about to say. It's like you're a media spokesperson. saying nothing but shit you've heard on TV. Pretty sure it was 87 billion, which has already completely gone dry, or will here in the all too near future. Bush's "people" have already begun to say they need more money than that FOR NO GOD DAMN REASON WHATSOEVER, except to kill our soldiers, of course.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
Zarathustra is offline  
post #5 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 08:32 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,853
Can you tell me the exact dollar amount, of the price of freedom?
11B2V_Mike is offline  
post #6 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 08:36 AM
Secular Dogooderist
 
Zarathustra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Hive
Posts: 3,031
Quote:
Originally posted by 11B2V_Mike
Can you tell me the exact dollar amount, of the price of freedom?
WHAT FREEDOM?? That's not even an issue here, our soldiers are not even fighting for our freedom, they're fighting for Iraq's freedom, isn't that some bullshit?? How much sense does it make to spend over 100 beeeeeelion dollars and even more manpower on absolutely nothiing?

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
Zarathustra is offline  
post #7 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 09:06 AM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by BadLXHB302
It's so funny that I can predict everything you're about to say. It's like you're a media spokesperson. saying nothing but shit you've heard on TV. Pretty sure it was 87 billion, which has already completely gone dry, or will here in the all too near future. Bush's "people" have already begun to say they need more money than that FOR NO GOD DAMN REASON WHATSOEVER, except to kill our soldiers, of course.
Hmm, I wonder why you can predict that? maybe thats b/c I dont change my story every other minute like John Kerry or the majority of you Dems or Libs. FYI, would it help your prediction out if I didnt hear it on TV? b/c I didnt...Besides, where does everyone get their info? TV, Radio, Newspaper, and Internet. If their is another sourch that you are getting your info from thats better than these I'd like to know..
We need money to kill our own troops?

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...

Last edited by 281R; 04-29-2004 at 09:21 AM.
The Punisher is offline  
post #8 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 09:20 AM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by BadLXHB302
WHAT FREEDOM?? That's not even an issue here, our soldiers are not even fighting for our freedom, they're fighting for Iraq's freedom, isn't that some bullshit?? How much sense does it make to spend over 100 beeeeeelion dollars and even more manpower on absolutely nothiing?
And what sir would a free Iraq mean in the middle east?

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
post #9 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 10:50 AM
Secular Dogooderist
 
Zarathustra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Hive
Posts: 3,031
Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
And what sir would a free Iraq mean in the middle east?
NOT A GOD DAMN THING. Maybe more money for that fuckin underexperienced, seemingly uneducated fucking junior we have to call our president -in the form of oil and what not.




Quote:
Hmm, I wonder why you can predict that? maybe thats b/c I dont change my story every other minute like John Kerry or the majority of you Dems or Libs. FYI, would it help your prediction out if I didnt hear it on TV? b/c I didnt...Besides, where does everyone get their info? TV, Radio, Newspaper, and Internet. If their is another sourch that you are getting your info from thats better than these I'd like to know..

The point is, you shouldn't latch on to everything you hear on television or internet, like it's your only lifeline. This mind changing bullshit is played out, and so what if he changes his mind??? Maybe if the republicans in office would have changed their mind a little, the nation wouldn't be where it is right now. (pouring billions of dollars into the useless murder of well-trained soldiers for NO REASON). Do you honestly thing Bush is gonna win in november???

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
Zarathustra is offline  
post #10 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 11:13 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
Hmm, I wonder why you can predict that? maybe thats b/c I dont change my story every other minute like John Kerry or the majority of you Dems or Libs. FYI, would it help your prediction out if I didnt hear it on TV? b/c I didnt...Besides, where does everyone get their info? TV, Radio, Newspaper, and Internet. If their is another sourch that you are getting your info from thats better than these I'd like to know..
We need money to kill our own troops?
how about books? with legitimate authors?

i waitng for GW to say something completely retarded and stupid like "theres an old saying in tennessee...well i know texas and maybe tennessee too......fool ...foo ......fool me once............shh shh shhh shaaame on you ......fool me tt ......tttt..........ttwii....you cant fool a man twice"
lmao
DanielMc is offline  
post #11 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 11:14 AM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by BadLXHB302
NOT A GOD DAMN THING. Maybe more money for that fuckin underexperienced, seemingly uneducated fucking junior we have to call our president -in the form of oil and what not.
And this is why your wrong and your mindset is futile. I got 50 bucks our president has a higher education than you.






Quote:
Originally posted by BadLXHB302

The point is, you shouldn't latch on to everything you hear on television or internet, like it's your only lifeline. This mind changing bullshit is played out, and so what if he changes his mind??? Maybe if the republicans in office would have changed their mind a little, the nation wouldn't be where it is right now. (pouring billions of dollars into the useless murder of well-trained soldiers for NO REASON). Do you honestly thing Bush is gonna win in november???
Really the point is you dont know me like you think you do. I am not quoting TV, infact other than Fox News, hardly any TV networks question Kerry's creditbility or even make note of his contradictions to the public. Kerry has many questions to answer if he wants to become president, but it seems that Bush is the only one being questioned in the news. I cant stand it when people (like you) dont support our military. Why dont you just continue to go join Kerry and friends and keep voting to cut our military and CIA, and I will support the ones who want to keep America strong.

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
post #12 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 11:23 AM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by DanielMc
how about books? with legitimate authors?
Whoops, that is true also, well to an extent, unless the book or what ever can be discredited
<----- Ya got me

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...

Last edited by 281R; 04-29-2004 at 11:28 AM.
The Punisher is offline  
post #13 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 11:37 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
Whoops, that is true also, well to an extent, unless the book or what ever can be discredited
<----- Ya got me
I think all things can be discredited, i tend to trust books a little more because they are held accountable more than that off a internet column writter. If franken screws up, o'reilly is there to point it out, and visa-versa. The only catch....you have to be open-minded enough to listen to both

Last edited by DanielMc; 04-29-2004 at 11:42 AM.
DanielMc is offline  
post #14 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 11:48 AM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by DanielMc
I think all things can be discredited, i tend to trust books a little more because they are held accountable more than that off a internet column writter. If franken screws up, o'reilly is there to point it out, and visa-versa. The only catch....you have to be open-minded enough to listen to both
I'll agree even though it really dosent happen this way all the time in real life. Nobody has enough time to hear both sides of the story completely most of the time.

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
post #15 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 11:56 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 395
I still can't decide which is worse about Kerry; he goes to war and gets medals, er ribbons, comes home and protests the war. Then he proceeds to throw his medals, er, did it again, ribbons over the fence in Washington. Then he proceeds to say that he was just pretending to throw them over. So what were his motives was he for the war he fought so that's why he faked out protesting? Or was he against the war he fought and was just too much of a hypocrite to stick with being against it?
issuez
Traction Issuez is offline  
post #16 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 02:04 PM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by Traction Issuez
Then he proceeds to throw his medals, er, did it again, ribbons over the fence in Washington.
issuez
Medals, ribbons, their all interchangable right? LMAO at Kerry

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
post #17 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 03:17 PM
Hero in a half shell
 
Fobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Richmond Tx
Posts: 2,584
Re: The War Hero Vs. The deserter

Quote:
Originally posted by KorruptKonservatives
I can't wait to see a debate between John Kerry and Too stupid to be president.

If President Cheney is smart, he wouldn't let W. speak ever again.

John Kerry 2004
Wow dude, you come on a mustang board with a political screen name just to debate, get a life here is some food for thought, go to a debating forum so you can vent there. Since you love conservatives so much, I would suggest going here to have some fun with your fellow conservatives: www.conservababes.com

You will have a blast on that site, trust me

Fobra is offline  
post #18 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 03:48 PM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Re: Re: The War Hero Vs. The deserter

Quote:
Originally posted by x_redhotcobra_x
Wow dude, you come on a mustang board with a political screen name just to debate, get a life
My thoughts are that it is somebody already on this board that got mad and decided to create another screen name.

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
post #19 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 04:45 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: South of the Red River
Posts: 3,332
Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
And this is why your wrong and your mindset is futile. I got 50 bucks our president has a higher education than you.


Really the point is you dont know me like you think you do. I am not quoting TV, infact other than Fox News, hardly any TV networks question Kerry's creditbility or even make note of his contradictions to the public. Kerry has many questions to answer if he wants to become president, but it seems that Bush is the only one being questioned in the news. I cant stand it when people (like you) dont support our military. Why dont you just continue to go join Kerry and friends and keep voting to cut our military and CIA, and I will support the ones who want to keep America strong.
And I got 50 bucks that says it cost his Daddy a fortune to "get" him through Yale!!
281R, stick to the point! He's not saying a damn thing about not supporting or cutting our military or the CIA. Just because he's on your Bush lickin bandwagon you gotta go making shit up.
I know this is real hard for you to see, but the people on here that you just can't understand are in fact, the ones that want to keep America strong and not give it up to "Dumb & Dumber". (that would be Bush & Cheney)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
black01gt is offline  
post #20 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 05:04 PM
Hero in a half shell
 
Fobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Richmond Tx
Posts: 2,584
Re: Re: Re: The War Hero Vs. The deserter

Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
My thoughts are that it is somebody already on this board that got mad and decided to create another screen name.
Just find out the IP to see if that holds truth.

Fobra is offline  
post #21 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 05:09 PM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by black01gt
And I got 50 bucks that says it cost his Daddy a fortune to "get" him through Yale!!
Did you forget about Harvard to?

Quote:
Originally posted by black01gt

281R, stick to the point!
I thought I was... Read my post more carefully.
Quote:
Originally posted by black01gt

He's not saying a damn thing about not supporting or cutting our military or the CIA.
I know he isnt, but he is still supporting Kerry, that thats what Kerry is all about. Kerry's voting record confirms it. A vote for Kerry is a vote against the military IMO.
Quote:
Originally posted by black01gt

Just because he's on your Bush lickin bandwagon you gotta go making shit up.
Why just because I think Bush is the better man for the job instead of Kerry am I on a Bush lickin bandwagon? I'll critize Bush where he needs to be critized. John Kerry just dosent have what it takes IMO.
Quote:
Originally posted by black01gt

I know this is real hard for you to see, but the people on here that you just can't understand are in fact, the ones that want to keep America strong and not give it up to "Dumb & Dumber". (that would be Bush & Cheney)
Hate to tell ya, but people like you are out numbered, and if you think Kerry's ideas of slashing the military and cutting the CIA makes America stronger, then your smoking crack.

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
post #22 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 12:48 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 20
John Mccain for VP

Kerry's voting record on military spending was defended March 18 by Republican Sen. John McCain. He said on CBS's "The Early Show:

McCain: No, I do not believe that he is, quote, weak on defense. He's responsible for his voting record, as we are all responsible for our records, and he'll have to explain it. But, no, I do not believe that he is necessarily weak on defense.
KorruptKonservatives is offline  
post #23 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 12:53 AM
Hero in a half shell
 
Fobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Richmond Tx
Posts: 2,584
Like Benedict Arnold who turned on the soldiers in the Revolutionary War, Kerry turned on active and inactive Vietnam soldiers after he came home. Kerry spent only 3 months in Vietnam. He opted himself out of Vietnam because he found a technicality in the military clause at the time which said; if you are wounded three times in battle, you can leave. So he left his command of coastal 11. The battle injuries that Kerry supposedly sustained were cured with tweezer and band-aid procedures. I would suggest you listen to John O’Neil who was commander of coastal 11 for three years from 1967-70. Most despicably after Kerry came back, his publicity against Vietnam soldiers funneled so much hatred towards them from the public eye that at the airports when there return, they were called baby killers and people spit on them. Kerry clearly was found to be a liar on the Dick Cavit show in the early 70's when John O’Neil and he went one on one over his claims. John Kerry is not fit to be commander and chief.

Fobra is offline  
post #24 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 01:12 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 20
The lies of LiberalHunting

Either LiberalHunting is lying his ass off, or, he is repeating wholesale, the bullshit he heard from the Bush campaign.

Quote:
I know he isnt, but he is still supporting Kerry, that thats what Kerry is all about. Kerry's voting record confirms it. A vote for Kerry is a vote against the military IMO.
Voting record? Let's take a look at the voting record. Shall we?

Late April, the Bush re-selection campaign released a total of 10 ads, all repeating claims that Kerry opposed a list of mainstream military hardware "vital to winning the war on terror."

The claims are bullshit.

The Bush re-selection campaign and mindless groupies like liberalhunting, base their claim mainly on Kerry's votes against overall Pentagon money bills in 1990, 1995 and 1996, but these were not votes against specific weapons. And in fact, Kerry voted for Pentagon authorization bills in 16 of the 19 years he's been in the Senate. So even by the Bush campaign's twisted logic, Kerry should, on balance, be called a supporter of the "vital" weapons, more so than an opponent.

The bullshit that Kerry is against the military is based similarly on Kerry's vote last year against an $87 billion emergency supplemental appropriation bill to finance military operations and reconstruction efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan. It included $300 million for the latest, ceramic-plate type of body armor for troops who had been sent to war without it. The body-armor funds amounted to about 1/3 of one percent of the total.

It is true that when Kerry first ran for the Senate in 1984 he did call specifically for canceling the AH-64 Apache helicopter. What the claims by liberalhunting lacks is historic CONTEXT and cold hard FACTS: the Cold War was ending and the Apache was designed principally as a weapon to be used against Soviet tanks. And in fact, even Dickless Cheney himself, who is now Co-President but who then was Secretary of Defense, also proposed canceling the Apache helicopter program five years after Kerry did. As Dickless Cheney told the House Armed Services Committee on Aug. 13, 1989:

"The Army, as I indicated in my earlier testimony, recommended to me that we keep a robust Apache helicopter program going forward, AH-64; . . . I forced the Army to make choices. I said, "You can't have all three. We don't have the money for all three." So I recommended that we cancel the AH-64 program two years out. That would save $1.6 billion in procurement and $200 million in spares over the next five years." - Co- President Cheney

Two years later Cheney's Pentagon budget also proposed elimination of further production of the Bradley Fighting Vehicle as well. It was among 81 Pentagon programs targeted for termination, including the F-14 and F-16 aircraft. "Cheney decided the military already has enough of these weapons," the Boston Globe reported at the time.

Does that make Cheney against the military? Of course not. But by the logic of konservative whores like liberalhunting and the Bush campaign, Cheney himself would be vulnerable to just such a charge, and so would Bush's father, who was president at the time.

So, liberalhunting, do you want to have a REAL discussion based on the facts, or, do you want to continue stroking Bush's cock by repeating his lies?

Last edited by KorruptKonservatives; 04-30-2004 at 01:20 AM.
KorruptKonservatives is offline  
post #25 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 10:31 AM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Re: The lies of LiberalHunting

Quote:
Originally posted by KorruptKonservatives


It is true that when Kerry first ran for the Senate in 1984 he did call specifically for canceling the AH-64 Apache helicopter. What the claims by liberalhunting lacks is historic CONTEXT and cold hard FACTS: the Cold War was ending and the Apache was designed principally as a weapon to be used against Soviet tanks. And in fact, even Dickless Cheney himself, who is now Co-President but who then was Secretary of Defense, also proposed canceling the Apache helicopter program five years after Kerry did. As Dickless Cheney told the House Armed Services Committee on Aug. 13, 1989:

Hmm, did you also forget in 1989?
A GAO report based on data gathered in 1989 and released in 1990 was particularly critical of Apache readiness rates and mean time between failures. The report found the Apache unreliable, difficult to maintain and seldom ready for combat. GAO clearly felt that many of the problems with the system stemmed from its premature fielding.
Hmmm, makes you wonder why Cheney would think of canceling it? Did Kerry want to get it cancelled from the get go?

But on to more important things, how do you explain Kerry's proposal to cut the CIA 1.5 bill 2 years after the first WTC bombing?

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
post #26 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 10:59 AM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
He came back and protested a war that he fought in. I don't want someone with that type of resolve as president.
AL P is offline  
post #27 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 11:16 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Htown
Posts: 989
Speaking of story changes..

ahem

I NEVER SAID THAT!!....

www.SMALLBLOCKPOSSE.com
DbonezNY is offline  
post #28 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 11:17 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: South of the Red River
Posts: 3,332
Quote:
Originally posted by AL P
He came back and protested a war that he fought in. I don't want someone with that type of resolve as president.
Of course not! Lets stick with some phony asshole that plays "dress up" in a flight suit and makes a big spectacle of landing on a carrier to show how John Wayne he thinks he is.
I would not use any of that footage if I were him for campaign purposes. People didn't buy it. Could be...Americans are smarter than he & Cheney & Rove think we are. (many of us anyway)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
black01gt is offline  
post #29 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 11:33 AM
Secular Dogooderist
 
Zarathustra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Hive
Posts: 3,031
Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
I got 50 bucks our president has a higher education than you.


And I got 50 bucks that I could put together a sentence better than him.

Last edited by BadLXHB302; 04-30-2004 at 11:49 AM.
Zarathustra is offline  
post #30 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 11:37 AM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Quote:
Originally posted by black01gt
Of course not! Lets stick with some phony asshole that plays "dress up" in a flight suit and makes a big spectacle of landing on a carrier to show how John Wayne he thinks he is.
I would not use any of that footage if I were him for campaign purposes. People didn't buy it. Could be...Americans are smarter than he & Cheney & Rove think we are. (many of us anyway)
I was under the impression that Bush actually flew planes in the air guard at one time, so how is that playing "dress up"?
AL P is offline  
post #31 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 11:46 AM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by BadLXHB302
And I fot 50 bucks that I could put together a sentence better than him.
Well you better learn to spell better first before you take that challenge Because I know you dont have a higher education than him.

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
post #32 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 11:52 AM
Secular Dogooderist
 
Zarathustra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Hive
Posts: 3,031
Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
Well you better learn to spell better first before you take that challenge Because I know you dont have a higher education than him.
Hmmm... Do ya really think I can't spell got??? And I would expect him to have a higher education, he's 40 yrs older than I am... With the intellect of a 9 year old

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
Zarathustra is offline  
post #33 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 11:57 AM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by BadLXHB302
Hmmm... Do ya really think I can't spell got??? And I would expect him to have a higher education, he's 40 yrs older than I am... With the intellect of a 9 year old
You sir are the one that took the challenge Now where is my fifty bucks j/k

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
post #34 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 12:11 PM
Secular Dogooderist
 
Zarathustra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Hive
Posts: 3,031
Just like a conservative. Spending as much time as possible on unimportant issues while they try and cover up all the FUCK UPS their beloved president is trying to cover up. You people are trying to get schools to stop educating young teens about condoms and practicing safe sex. There were an average of 14,000 new cases of HIV in 2002--EVERYDAY.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
Zarathustra is offline  
post #35 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 01:16 PM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by BadLXHB302
Just like a conservative. Spending as much time as possible on unimportant issues while they try and cover up all the FUCK UPS their beloved president is trying to cover up. You people are trying to get schools to stop educating young teens about condoms and practicing safe sex. There were an average of 14,000 new cases of HIV in 2002--EVERYDAY.
That is a pretty dumb comment. Just like a liberal, whining and complaining about issues to divide America rather than standing united. The trying to cover up all the lying and screw ups of their "beloved" (not really, Anybody but Bush right?) democratic candidate. You people are trying to promoting schools to not teach abstinence but rather to teach kids how to have sex. How safe exactly is a condom? Abstinence is a 100%

<------ Turns the table

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
post #36 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 01:44 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Quote:
Originally posted by BadLXHB302
Just like a conservative. Spending as much time as possible on unimportant issues while they try and cover up all the FUCK UPS their beloved president is trying to cover up. You people are trying to get schools to stop educating young teens about condoms and practicing safe sex. There were an average of 14,000 new cases of HIV in 2002--EVERYDAY.
I have to hand it to 281R, you are definitely starting to sound like a liberal idiot.

14,000 new cases of HIV, huh? And you say the Republicans are to blame.

Call me silly but I think the people having unprotected sex are to blame. But again, that's just me....
AL P is offline  
post #37 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 01:52 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 20
Re: Re: The lies of LiberalHunting

Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
But on to more important things, how do you explain Kerry's proposal to cut the CIA 1.5 bill 2 years after the first WTC bombing?
That is a valid question and before I answer it, let me ask you why the Republican leadership supported a bigger cut than Kerry was proposing at the time?

Now, back to your question. I've noticed through all of your postings that you like to take things out of context and spin them. Sometimes you have good points and sometimes you are dead wrong. Lets put this back into context and let people decide, based on the FACTS.

Liberal Hunting is referring to when Kerry proposed cuts in 1994 and 1995. The proposal was a cut of 1.5 billion over FIVE years. That amounts to 300 million a year. According to the Washington Post, that was intended to trim a bloated intelligence budget of 27 billion dollars. So, what Liberal Hunting is bitching about, is a proposed cut of a little over 1% of the pentagon budget.

Why you ask would Kerry and the Republican leadership think about cutting the C.I.A budget? Good question. let me tell you.

Five days before Kerry's proposal, the Washington Post had reported that one intelligence agency, the super-secret National Reconnaissance Office, had quietly hoarded between $1 billion and $1.7 billion in unspent funds without informing the Central Intelligence Agency or the Pentagon. The CIA was in the midst of an inquiry into the NRO's funding because of complaints that the agency had spent $300 million on unspent funds from its classified budget to build a new headquarters building in Virginia a year earlier.

This incident led to BI-PARTISAN outrage and a desire for more oversight on the C.I.A budget. Kerry's proposal failed because 38 DEMOCRATS voted against it. However, the very same day Kerry proposed his $1.5 billion cut, which failed, the Senate passed by voice vote an amendment proposed by REPUBLICAN Senator Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania to eliminate $1 billion in intelligence funds for fiscal year 1996. The cut eventually became law as part of a House-Senate package endorsed by the Republican leadership.

Now, after laying the facts out and clearing up liberal hunting's misleading claims. I'm not going to bash the Republicans for being against the C.I.A by passing a measure similar to what Kerry proposed. No, the Republicans and John Kerry were concerned about wasteful spending and attempted to re-assert adequate Congressional oversight of the intelligence budget.

If, after all of this, you still want to criticize Kerry, than fine, but, don't leave out your heroes in the Republican leadership.


KorruptKonservatives is offline  
post #38 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 02:09 PM
Secular Dogooderist
 
Zarathustra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Hive
Posts: 3,031
Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
How safe exactly is a condom?
If that's the way you wanna look at it, compared to abstinence, what kind of world do you think we live in??

Quote:
And you say the Republicans are to blame
Who ever said anything about republicans?? I specifically stated CONSERVATIVES. Make more sense now?? Learn how to read

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
Zarathustra is offline  
post #39 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 02:30 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Quote:
Originally posted by BadLXHB302
Who ever said anything about republicans?? I specifically stated CONSERVATIVES. Make more sense now?? Learn how to read
Not really, it doesn't make much sense at all. In fact, you could replace the word "conservative" with anything......banana, The American Nazi party, Archie Bunker, the offensive line of the Cincinnati Bengals.....and it still wouldn't make any sense to blame anyone but the people actually doing the fucking for the number of HIV cases.
AL P is offline  
post #40 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 02:31 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Quote:
Originally posted by BadLXHB302
Just like a CRESCENT WRENCH. Spending as much time as possible on unimportant issues while they try and cover up all the FUCK UPS their beloved president is trying to cover up. You people are trying to get schools to stop educating young teens about condoms and practicing safe sex. There were an average of 14,000 new cases of HIV in 2002--EVERYDAY.
Hmmm...makes no sense....
AL P is offline  
post #41 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 02:33 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Quote:
Originally posted by BadLXHB302
Just like a JOCK STRAP. Spending as much time as possible on unimportant issues while they try and cover up all the FUCK UPS their beloved president is trying to cover up. You people are trying to get schools to stop educating young teens about condoms and practicing safe sex. There were an average of 14,000 new cases of HIV in 2002--EVERYDAY.

Still makes no sense....
AL P is offline  
post #42 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 02:34 PM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by BadLXHB302
If that's the way you wanna look at it, compared to abstinence, what kind of world do you think we live in??
A not so perfect world, how about you? Would you not rather teach and promote your kids abstinance over sex (protected or not)?

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
post #43 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 02:41 PM
Secular Dogooderist
 
Zarathustra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Hive
Posts: 3,031
Quote:
Originally posted by AL P
Still makes no sense....
Post whore. THROUGH CENSORSHIP, CONSERVATIVES ARE CLOSING YOUNG PEOPLE'S EYES TO AN INCREASINGLY DANGEROUS RISK OF ALL STD'S--NOT ONLY HIV-- Do you get what I'm trying to say now?

Quote:
Would you not rather teach and promote your kids abstinance over sex Would you not rather teach and promote your kids abstinance over sex
Fuck yeea, I would. But would you wholeheaartedly expect your kids to not have sex until marriage these days??

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
Zarathustra is offline  
post #44 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 02:50 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 15
Re: Re: Re: The lies of LiberalHunting

Quote:
Originally posted by KorruptKonservatives


If, after all of this, you still want to criticize Kerry, than fine, but, don't leave out your heroes in the Republican leadership.


Korrupt Konservative, in case you can't tell from my user name, I am a Bush supporter. I don't agree with everything he says and I'm not a mindless moron like liberal hunting, but, I have to say that I support bush's war on terrorism.

I think you make some good points and I like that you use facts and not bumper stickers. You consistently make stupid conservatives like mavs and liberal hunting look like fools. I just want to say that they do not represent true conservatives.

Although I disagree with liberals, I respect what they have done for our country. However, I think you misrepresent the conservative position. I am a conservative because I want lower taxes, fiscial responsibility, and seriousness about morality.

Bush has made some stupid mistakes, but, he is a moral man, and that is why he has my vote.
Bush04 is offline  
post #45 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 02:53 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Quote:
Originally posted by BadLXHB302
Post whore. THROUGH CENSORSHIP, CONSERVATIVES ARE CLOSING YOUNG PEOPLE'S EYES TO AN INCREASINGLY DANGEROUS RISK OF ALL STD'S--NOT ONLY HIV-- Do you get what I'm trying to say now?
No, I still don't quite understand. The government hasn't forbidden people to talk about safe sex, have they? Can't responsible parents still teach safe sex to their kids if they want to?

Like I said, 281R has got you pegged. Teachers don't teach safe sex in public schools, a subject that can just as easily be taught outside of school and to you that means "censorship". Then when those kids go out and fuck, suck, lick and cornhole each other and get HIV, its not the kids' fault, it's the government's fault....

You make less and less sense with every post....
AL P is offline  
post #46 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 02:56 PM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by BadLXHB302
Post whore. THROUGH CENSORSHIP, CONSERVATIVES ARE CLOSING YOUNG PEOPLE'S EYES TO AN INCREASINGLY DANGEROUS RISK OF ALL STD'S--NOT ONLY HIV-- Do you get what I'm trying to say now?


Fuck yeea, I would. But would you wholeheaartedly expect your kids to not have sex until marriage these days??
Al P, your right, he dosent make sense. I'd consider all your post "post whores" beause you never make sense BADLXHB302

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
post #47 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 02:58 PM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Re: Re: Re: Re: The lies of LiberalHunting

Quote:
Originally posted by Bush04
Korrupt Konservative, in case you can't tell from my user name, I am a Bush supporter. I don't agree with everything he says and I'm not a mindless moron like liberal hunting, but, I have to say that I support bush's war on terrorism.

I think you make some good points and I like that you use facts and not bumper stickers. You consistently make stupid conservatives like mavs and liberal hunting look like fools. I just want to say that they do not represent true conservatives.

Although I disagree with liberals, I respect what they have done for our country. However, I think you misrepresent the conservative position. I am a conservative because I want lower taxes, fiscial responsibility, and seriousness about morality.

Bush has made some stupid mistakes, but, he is a moral man, and that is why he has my vote.
I think somebody is pulling legs

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
post #48 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 03:00 PM
Secular Dogooderist
 
Zarathustra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Hive
Posts: 3,031
First of all 281R doesn't have shit. Second, the point i'm trying to make is that there is other important issues at hand besides bush's "war on terror".

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
Zarathustra is offline  
post #49 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 03:03 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 95
Re: Re: Re: Re: The lies of LiberalHunting

Quote:
Originally posted by Bush04
Korrupt Konservative, in case you can't tell from my user name, I am a Bush supporter. I don't agree with everything he says and I'm not a mindless moron like liberal hunting, but, I have to say that I support bush's war on terrorism.

I think you make some good points and I like that you use facts and not bumper stickers. You consistently make stupid conservatives like mavs and liberal hunting look like fools. I just want to say that they do not represent true conservatives.

Although I disagree with liberals, I respect what they have done for our country. However, I think you misrepresent the conservative position. I am a conservative because I want lower taxes, fiscial responsibility, and seriousness about morality.

Bush has made some stupid mistakes, but, he is a moral man, and that is why he has my vote.
an open minded conservative? awesome! i have the utmost respect for you!
DanielMc is offline  
post #50 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 03:04 PM
Secular Dogooderist
 
Zarathustra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Hive
Posts: 3,031
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The lies of LiberalHunting

Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
I think somebody is pulling legs
Don't hate cuz you're a poser.

Quote:
an open minded conservative? awesome! i have the utmost respect for you!
That's what i'm sayin'!!

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
---
This will help everyone out, check it.
It is time we acknowledged a basic feature of human discourse: when considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one is not. Religion is the one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.
-Sam Harris
Zarathustra is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome